PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Every decision Jim Buss has made has been a controversial failure

Thebesteva
06-25-2015, 07:55 PM
And today is no different, I recall everyone applauding him for going for Nash when he should have kept the younger PG the Lakers already had. I remember everyone saying how amazing Nash was going to be and it failed

I remember everyone saying D'antoni over Jackson was a genius decision and it wasnt

I remember everyone saying Kobe's contract is great news and it wasnt

Lastly, I am laughing at todays decision, Russell over a guy who is guaranteed to make you good right now? C'mon Jim...get the fuck out of LA man

Kool Bob Love
06-25-2015, 08:03 PM
If LMA picks the Spurs, Love picks the celtics, and Cousins stays in sac.......Lakers:lmao

Thebesteva
06-25-2015, 08:04 PM
If LMA picks the Spurs, Love picks the celtics, and Cousins stays in sac.......Lakers:lmao

Pretty much this...sadly. I think the Lakers have a shitty plan and theyre hoping it falls through, I just dont understand why this team is allergic to rebuilding. Just rebuild for fucks sakes. I think its official though, as long as Jim is at helm we cant win.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-25-2015, 08:07 PM
The biggest faggot on the forum by far... :( fuck LA fuck Kobe... But then :cry Kobe is relevant

weebo
06-25-2015, 08:08 PM
Pretty much this...sadly. I think the Lakers have a shitty plan and theyre hoping it falls through, I just dont understand why this team is allergic to rebuilding. Just rebuild for fucks sakes. I think its official though, as long as Jim is at helm we cant win.

It's been official for a few years now bro.

Thebesteva
06-25-2015, 08:12 PM
The biggest faggot on the forum by far... :( fuck LA fuck Kobe... But then :cry Kobe is relevant

Dude...no one wants to fuck you

Thread
06-25-2015, 08:12 PM
Jim Buss drafted Bynum.

Jim Buss wouldn't run Bynum off when Kobe demanded he be run off.

Without Jim Buss we're light two. I don't forget that. Ever.

Jim Buss

Kool Bob Love
06-25-2015, 08:13 PM
Jim Buss drafted Bynum.

Jim Buss

back in 05. a decade ago cub. Since? Dog shit.

whitemamba
06-25-2015, 08:18 PM
OP don't be a pussy. It's all good.

Thread
06-25-2015, 08:19 PM
back in 05. a decade ago cub. Since? Dog shit.

See, Bob, I can't talk to you now and enjoy our the relationship because you shit in it.

Kool Bob Love
06-25-2015, 08:22 PM

No it's not. And you know it.

Clipper Nation
06-25-2015, 08:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7sXX7Z7.jpg

Buddy Mignon
06-25-2015, 08:24 PM
Jim Buss drafted Bynum.

Jim Buss

I still got some fight left in me, Cully.

LkrFan
06-25-2015, 08:25 PM
No it's not. And you know it.How so?

Kool Bob Love
See, Bob, I can't talk to you now and enjoy our the relationship because you shit in it.

Dale (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dale&defid=5992940)
A very loving loyal and kind human being. Has the looks of an angel and the personality of a saint. A dale will never let you down and will be there for you always. He is the kind of person you could easily trust and become friends with. A dale will never say a bad word about anyone and ignores any immaturity e.g bullies and dicks. He isn't the type of person to fall out with anyone, though many people fall out with him. A dale will offer advice and support in any situation. A Dale will never lie to you. Just an amazing and lovely person.
who is that lovely guy?

that's Dale

wow

go over and say hi

no way!

shut up, he likes everyone.
by nevershoutnever111 (http://www.urbandictionary.com/author.php?author=nevershoutnever111) August 02, 2011
556 389

whitemamba
No it's not. And you know it.

Im just saying it's too early to blow your load. it's the draft and we're talking about fucking rookies.

LkrFan
http://i.imgur.com/7sXX7Z7.jpg:lmao

whitemamba
06-25-2015, 08:26 PM

:lol

Thread
06-25-2015, 08:28 PM

Dale (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dale&defid=5992940)
A very loving loyal and kind human being. Has the looks of an angel and the personality of a saint. A dale will never let you down and will be there for you always. He is the kind of person you could easily trust and become friends with. A dale will never say a bad word about anyone and ignores any immaturity e.g bullies and dicks. He isn't the type of person to fall out with anyone, though many people fall out with him. A dale will offer advice and support in any situation. A Dale will never lie to you. Just an amazing and lovely person.
who is that lovely guy?

that's Dale

wow

go over and say hi

no way!

shut up, he likes everyone.
by nevershoutnever111 (http://www.urbandictionary.com/author.php?author=nevershoutnever111) August 02, 2011
556 389

You let those two other assholes bully you into playing the join card. Not two weeks ago you stood strong, then queried (genuinely) how I was doing. I was so impressed. Now? You crawled.

Thebesteva
06-25-2015, 08:29 PM
Catboy getting shit on per par

06-25-2015, 08:38 PM
I remember everyone saying D'antoni over Jackson was a genius decision and it wasnt

Not even the most delusional Lakers fan thought that was a good move

illmatic
06-25-2015, 08:38 PM
And today is no different, I recall everyone applauding him for going for Nash when he should have kept the younger PG the Lakers already had. I remember everyone saying how amazing Nash was going to be and it failed

I remember everyone saying Kobe's contract is great news and it wasnt

Lastly, I am laughing at todays decision, Russell over a guy who is guaranteed to make you good right now? C'mon Jim...get the fuck out of LA man

He will go down as the best player in this draft, mark it.

Thebesteva
06-25-2015, 08:40 PM
Not even the most delusional Lakers fan thought that was a good move

u kidding me? I argued with dozens and even John IReland was boasting about how it was the best decision for the Lakers...lots of fucking idiots out there in Laker land

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-25-2015, 08:51 PM
Catboy getting shit on per par
Is that your diagnosis "Dr" :lol

Kool Bob Love
You let those two other assholes bully you into playing the join card. Not two weeks ago you stood strong, then queried (genuinely) how I was doing. I was so impressed. Now? You crawled.

I was being real when I ask.

Kool Bob Love
Is that your diagnosis "Dr" :lol

Nurse.:lmao

Thread
06-25-2015, 08:59 PM
I was being real when I ask.

I already told you. If you can't take my word then I'm wasting my time. If you told me something and asked me to take you at your word. I wouldPERIOD

Kool Bob Love
06-25-2015, 09:01 PM
I already told you. If you can't take my word then I'm wasting my time. If you told me something and asked me to take you at your word. I wouldPERIOD

We good.

The Gemini Method
06-25-2015, 09:07 PM
Man atop whining yo. Who knows what'll happen. You gonna be a doctor who'll get all bitchy when you lose a patient? Nigga go Grey's Anatomy and drown yoself in a merlot? Naw just chill.

Spur-Addict
06-25-2015, 09:10 PM

:lol

Killakobe81
06-25-2015, 09:55 PM

This. We got the best passer in the draft. A solid young backcourt outside of Kobe. Mitch made the pick not Buss relax

SupremeGuy
06-25-2015, 10:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7sXX7Z7.jpg:rollin

KaiRMD1
06-26-2015, 01:38 AM

Once Kobe retires, I think the Lakers will be able to do what they want to do. Right now, the old sports are doing what the cap space sucker wants them to do.

Infinite_limit
06-26-2015, 01:43 AM
Rebuild?

Why bother when you can acquire a 2nd tier 27-year old. Have the Lakers truly ever rebuilt? Wilt, Kareem, Shaq, Gasol, the list goes on and on

MultiTroll
06-26-2015, 02:17 AM
Once Kobe retires, I think the Lakers will be able to do what they want to do. Right now, the old sports are doing what the cap space sucker wants them to do.
570AM the local Lakers ass kissing station even said this move seemed to be more about Kobitch.
Thier reasoning, Okafur or another of the young bigs would most likely take at least 1+ year to develop and they have to try to *win* now with Kobitch.
I kid you not.

Splits
06-26-2015, 02:31 AM
How long hast it been since the Knicks have been relevant? That's basically the Lakers destiny with terrible management and a media-propped sidekick being exposed as just that.

:lol drafted 13th
:lol last playoff game at 33
:lol "leading" one of the leagues most successful franchises to record low wins and record high consecutive lotteries
:lol EXPOSED

Splits
06-26-2015, 02:35 AM
Also :lmao being called out as a #rapist by the 27th pick in the NBA draft. Nobody respects this fool.

:lol #rapist

DMC
06-26-2015, 05:25 PM
Jim Buss drafted Bynum.

Jim Buss

Crediting Bynum after saying Kobe drug them to a ring.

DMC
06-26-2015, 05:27 PM
The gall, after hitching up with Naruto and fake nigga Cedric in every shitty post around.

DMC
06-26-2015, 05:29 PM
I still got some fight left in me, Cully.
Good, toss that ass back at me next time you lazy whore.