PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: D Angelo Already Taking Shots At Kobe

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2015, 10:36 PM
:lol talking about how much Kobe has left in the tank....I'm gonna love this kid..

9fXp_frkPBE

Banzai
06-25-2015, 11:17 PM
Hope he's good

Thread
06-25-2015, 11:24 PM
Hope

Hope

Splits
06-25-2015, 11:58 PM
Gotta lot of niggr in him, he'll fit well

06-26-2015, 12:41 AM
Gotta lot of niggr in him, he'll fit well
Was this really necessary

~O~
06-26-2015, 01:13 AM

This is the internet where things like this is anonymous. Its simple human nature to act like you truly are under the circumstances of anonymity and to suppress it in front of DA HOesssssss. lol. Ayyy

DMC
06-26-2015, 09:36 AM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdSQe8MjMEs2HS7mqcvd2yVWtt6DZNd YpCMZKbt2l7KkRV-RLy
http://www.outdooralabama.com/sites/default/files//fishing/images/GarSpottedA4001.jpg

dg7md
06-26-2015, 10:40 AM

Don't you know? Racism is not only tolerated here, it's encouraged.

:rolleyes

Sportcamper
06-26-2015, 11:50 AM
Banzai's Benny Hinn Tribute...Never gets old...:lmao

Cry Havoc
06-26-2015, 01:23 PM
The Lakers future: Julius Randle and D'Angelo Russell. :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-26-2015, 01:28 PM

Justify your bullshit ass comment with Rationale or keep your fucking mouth shut

Bynumite
06-26-2015, 01:29 PM

Spurs future: Kiwi the retard :lol

Thebesteva
06-26-2015, 01:45 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdSQe8MjMEs2HS7mqcvd2yVWtt6DZNd YpCMZKbt2l7KkRV-RLy
http://www.outdooralabama.com/sites/default/files//fishing/images/GarSpottedA4001.jpg

Knee gar?....Kneegar...ohh

Cry Havoc
06-26-2015, 02:04 PM
Spurs future: Kiwi the retard :lol

Stop acting like you wouldn't trade your starting 5 plus a draft pick for Leonard. :lol

Cry Havoc
06-26-2015, 02:08 PM
Justify your bullshit ass comment with Rationale or keep your fucking mouth shut

Nothing against them personally Randle actually seems like he could be a good player.

But even IF both rooks play at their ceilings, what do you expect them to do given how loaded the West is? The 8 seed? That would be optimistic at this point, even if you land Cousins.

Russell
K:lolbe
Johnson
Randle
Cousins

Decent team. That's about it. And that's IF Randle stays healthy and both players play out of their minds.

That's your future.

Bynumite
06-26-2015, 02:15 PM
Stop acting like you wouldn't trade your starting 5 plus a draft pick for Leonard. :lol

Kiwi is not a franchise player. Great role player and that's about it.

Once Jim and Pop call it quits it's over for the retard.

spurraider21
06-26-2015, 02:19 PM
Nothing against them personally Randle actually seems like he could be a good player.

But even IF both rooks play at their ceilings, what do you expect them to do given how loaded the West is? The 8 seed? That would be optimistic at this point, even if you land Cousins.

Russell
Johnson
Randle
Cousins

Decent team. That's about it. And that's IF Randle stays healthy and both players play out of their minds.

That's your future.
and who did the lakers give for cousins in this scenario? are you high?

DJR210
06-26-2015, 03:53 PM

:lol

:lol

DMC
06-26-2015, 05:18 PM
Don't you know? Racism is not only tolerated here, it's encouraged.

:rolleyes

Shut up kike faggot coon fed kraut.

Cry Havoc
06-26-2015, 09:37 PM
Kiwi is not a franchise player. Great role player and that's about it.

Once Jim and Pop call it quits it's over for the retard.

>

That's a best case scenario if they land a big like DMC or Aldridge.

spurraider21
06-26-2015, 09:39 PM
>

That's a best case scenario if they land a big like DMC or Aldridge.
thats fine. im asking you how they acquire DMC in your scenario.

Cry Havoc
06-27-2015, 09:28 AM
thats fine. im asking you how they acquire DMC in your scenario.

That's the point. Even if they pulled off something crazy like DMC or LMA, they'd still not be even a fledgling contender. As it is, they'll be lucky to get out of the bottom 3 in the West.

Thread
06-27-2015, 11:58 AM
That's the point. Even if they pulled off something crazy like DMC or LMA, they'd still not be even a fledgling contender. As it is, they'll be lucky to get out of the bottom 3 in the West.

At least they never sold our shit.

LMAO!!!

Banzai
06-27-2015, 01:20 PM
Banzai's Benny Hinn Tribute...Never gets old...:lmao

glad you like the sig

Thread
06-27-2015, 01:26 PM
glad you like the sig

And one knows it's fake, but, still, it looks fabulous. All of 'em in nice suits, nothin' off the rack.

jermaine
06-27-2015, 01:34 PM
glad you like the sig
Benny Hinn's let the bodies hit the floor, is the best ever!!!

Cry Havoc
06-27-2015, 09:37 PM
At least they never sold our shit.

LMAO!!!

Laugh all you want. It won't buy you 50 wins next year. It won't even buy you 35.

Thread
06-27-2015, 09:40 PM
Laugh all you want. It won't buy you 50 wins next year. It won't even buy you 35.

You gd rights I'll laugh, Cry. You had 1 in the fuckin' bag. Your arena was full of SF celebratin' like Billy-be-jiggered and you had to give it back. They'd strung your ropes in Miami. Strung 'em!!!!!!

DJR210
06-27-2015, 10:13 PM
:lol OP trying to act like he's this huge fan of D'Angelo Russell.. Mother fucker, you didn't mention D'Angelo not ONCE leading up to the draft, you were too busy changing your avatar and sigs for Okafor, now look at you

Buddy Mignon
06-27-2015, 10:28 PM
:lol OP trying to act like he's this huge fan of D'Angelo Russell.. Mother fucker, you didn't mention D'Angelo not ONCE leading up to the draft, you were too busy changing your avatar and sigs for Okafor, now look at you

LOL!!! Look at this dummy...

"Fellas - I'm getting ready to troll the shit outta Spur fan with this Jalil Okafur / Tim Duncan comparison....they're mad as fuck we got the #2 pick and I'm gonna exploit their anger over this" :lmao

- Kool

DJR210
06-27-2015, 10:35 PM
LOL!!! Look at this dummy...

"Fellas - I'm getting ready to troll the shit outta Spur fan with this Jalil Okafur / Tim Duncan comparison....they're mad as fuck we got the #2 pick and I'm gonna exploit their anger over this" :lmao

- Kool

Well one, was directing my post to the OP. Do you always have to hold Kool's pocket like a good lil' bitch all over the forum? :lol Two, as a Spurfan, I didn't see an Okafor/Duncan comparison as trolling at all, it went over my head as did probably 98% of Spurfans on the board. You're just a couple of lousy trolls tbh.

Buddy Mignon
06-27-2015, 11:14 PM
Well one, was directing my post to the OP. Do you always have to hold Kool's pocket like a good lil' bitch all over the forum? :lol Two, as a Spurfan, I didn't see an Okafor/Duncan comparison as trolling at all, it went over my head as did probably 98% of Spurfans on the board. You're just a couple of lousy trolls tbh.

No, faggot... you were played like fiddle.

Cry Havoc
06-28-2015, 10:41 AM
You gd rights I'll laugh, Cry. You had 1 in the fuckin' bag. Your arena was full of SF celebratin' like Billy-be-jiggered and you had to give it back. They'd strung your ropes in Miami. Strung 'em!!!!!!

And at the end of the day, our future is 10 times brighter than yours.

You're laughing at the most dominant dynasty of the past two decades while your team rots in the gutter as the clown car of the NBA.

35 wins, Cubby. Not a red cent more.

LkrFan
06-28-2015, 11:45 AM

Why would we do that?

Thread
06-28-2015, 11:47 AM
And at the end of the day, our future is 10 times brighter than yours.

You're laughing at the most dominant dynasty of the past two decades while your team rots in the gutter as the clown car of the NBA.

35 wins, Cubby. Not a red cent more.

You gave 1 back, Cry. Nothing trumps that. They were selling your shit.

LkrFan
06-28-2015, 11:57 AM

Russell
Johnson
Randle
Cousins

That's your future.You're playing checkers again. Not that I'm expecting much this year, your post represents only part of our future. Remember, we can sign a max player this year and two max players next year after Kobe's $25 million comes off the books.

Truthfully, there is another "disgruntled" star big man other than Cousins that I would rather have. He's an unrestricted free agent who plays across the hall for LA's JV team.

Top 5 rebounder/swatter, we would not have to run plays for him, and we don't have to gut our roster to get him.

Cry Havoc
06-28-2015, 12:19 PM
You're playing checkers again. Not that I'm expecting much this year, your post represents only part of our future. Remember, we can sign a max player this year and two max players next year after Kobe's $25 million comes off the books.

Truthfully, there is another "disgruntled" star big man other than Cousins that I would rather have. He's an unrestricted free agent who plays across the hall for LA's JV team.

Top 5 rebounder/swatter, we would not have to run plays for him, and we don't have to gut our roster to get him.

:lol Jordan?

djohn2oo8
06-28-2015, 12:21 PM

Russell
Johnson
Randle
Cousins

That's your future.

Lakers could have had Cousins already, but turned down a trade in which Sacramento wanted Russell, Clarkson, and Randle.

LkrFan
06-28-2015, 12:26 PM
:lol Jordan?
Yes - him.

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2015, 12:26 PM
Lakers could have had Cousins already, but turned down a trade in which Sacramento wanted Russell, Clarkson, and Randle.

Vlade is an incompetent buffoon...if he thinks he will fleece us for that...Booger is only worth Randle and Clarkson , maybe...he's a got dsm moron if he wants more..

His dumb ass better take Randle and Nance

djohn2oo8
06-28-2015, 12:40 PM
Vlade is an incompetent buffoon...if he thinks he will fleece us for that...Booger is only worth Randle and Clarkson , maybe...he's a got dsm moron if he wants more..

His dumb ass better take Randle and Nance

In all negotiations the GM always starts with a high asking price and eventually lowers the price. The Lakers have options. Love is a Laker if they really want him, but he is a fallback option to them right now. In this order, it's Cousins/Aldridge/Love. Aldridge looks to be headed to SA, but he will listen to L.A.

Thread
06-28-2015, 01:41 PM
In all negotiations the GM always starts with a high asking price and eventually lowers the price. The Lakers have options. Love is a Laker if they really want him, but he is a fallback option to them right now. In this order, it's Cousins/Aldridge/Love. Aldridge looks to be headed to SA, but he will listen to L.A.

I'd cut right to Love, but, there have been verbal contracts in Cleveland. He's tied up in there past the foreseeable future. In that reality, I'd run away from Aldridge like he had the plague. He will work in San Antonio and nowhere else.

That leaves Cousins...Sac ain't tradin' Cousins. No fuckin' way. And I don't blame 'em. Media, I say Media, in close association with the NBA and multiple teams tried to sabotage Cousins there this past week. Tried to "talk" & scare Divacs & the ownership (but especially Vlade) into jettisoning Cousins. Divacs, got up against a wall---found a foothold and held fast in the ranks. By God, I'll credit him. When "they" blow the front door in that manner it's damn difficult. Cousins does nobody any good in Sacramento except Sacramento. He ends up in Boston, Los Angeles, etc...we can all enjoy him...then the $ flows comprehensively. In Sacramento it's just parochial.

Divacs