PDA

View Full Version : Question for Christians

Blake
06-26-2015, 09:53 AM
Do you believe in haunted houses and or aliens?

Avante
06-26-2015, 12:50 PM
It's 1936 American negro Jesse Owens has just ran a 10.3 100m in Berlin to win the Olympic 100m. He is "The Worlds Fastest Human". He'd also win the long jump (26 something) and lead off the gold medal 4x1 relay.

If in 1936 I would have told the media..."someday we will see a 9.58 100m and a 29 foot long jump"...nobody would have believed that possible.

The Green Bay Packers ruled the NFL in the 60's. There are high school offense lines bigger than those Packer lines.

In 1984 "The Frig" was a freak at over 300 pouds, today every team in the league has a dozen or more of them.

Try talking the cell phone in 1776.

Explain the computer to the Watusi in 1466.

When Mohammad was raiding caravans talk to him about the digital recorder.

When Davey was defending the Alamo, talk to him about the hand grenade.

What will things be like 500 years from today?

Do you think at all Blake? Ya don't do ya?

ChumpDumper
06-26-2015, 12:51 PM
Take your meds, Avante.

Avante
06-26-2015, 01:23 PM
I do get a kick out of little feaks like Blake/ChumpStupid. They are surrounded by churchs and people who would laugh in their face if they tried the stupid shit they do here. People don't want some idiots messing with them about their religious beliefs.

I live with a Christian, she is fantastic, amazing. She'd..."what you believe is fine with me, why would I care?" Which is how intelligent people act about this. They couldn't care less what..you..wanna believe.

Then we have this freak Blake, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO damn worried about what others believe...WHY????????????????

Blake
06-26-2015, 02:28 PM
Look at Avante. So miserable.

Avante
06-26-2015, 02:37 PM

Little man, I'm hung like an Arkansas mule, more $$$$$ than I'll ever need, a Jim Brown rookie card, a first edition H.P.Lovecraft, magic dimples on a 6-2 275 pound frame of twisted railroad steel and I'm miserable?

Blake
06-26-2015, 02:51 PM
Look at Avante. So desperate.

Avante
06-26-2015, 02:53 PM
Look at Avante. So desperate.

Look at Blake, all covered in shit.

Avante
06-26-2015, 02:56 PM
Howe many churchs are there in America, anyone know?

spurraider21
06-26-2015, 02:59 PM
Howe many churchs are there in America, anyone know?
you yourself said religion is bullshit, so you're basically presenting an argument against yourself

Avante
06-26-2015, 03:04 PM
you yourself said religion is bullshit, so you're basically presenting an argument against yourself

Have you paid any attention at all?

I have said NUMEROUS times I believe in a MasterDesigner, we can go with a God. I just don't buy the human involvement with religion, but have no problems at all (married to a Christian) if others want to play that. It's pretty much the same thing, we both believe in something all Supreme.

Ok, ya got it?

spurraider21
06-26-2015, 03:30 PM
Have you paid any attention at all?

I have said NUMEROUS times I believe in a MasterDesigner, we can go with a God. I just don't buy the human involvement with religion, but have no problems at all (married to a Christian) if others want to play that. It's pretty much the same thing, we both believe in something all Supreme.

Ok, ya got it?
yeah, and you brought up churches, which are homes of religions such as christianity... which you called bullshit. find me a neutral church of theism/masterdesigner that doesn't belong to a religion

Avante
06-26-2015, 03:34 PM
yeah, and you brought up churches, which are homes of religions such as christianity... which you called bullshit. find me a neutral church of theism/masterdesigner that doesn't belong to a religion

How people go about their belief in that Supreme Being doesn't matter. The bottom line was that this country is all about relgious beliefs. Those like you are a tiny fraction of it all.

Dude, you're educated?

spurraider21
06-26-2015, 03:37 PM
How people go about their belief in that Supreme Being doesn't matter. The bottom line was that this country is all about relgious beliefs. Those like you are a tiny fraction of it all.

Dude, you're educated?
Yes, I am. And as I've shown before, more educated people are less religious, and a VAST majority of people studied in the sciences don't endorse creation theory.

the opinions on the origins from uneducated hacks from around the country dont interest me

Avante
06-26-2015, 03:48 PM
Yes, I am. And as I've shown before, more educated people are less religious, and a VAST majority of people studied in the sciences don't endorse creation theory.

the opinions on the origins from uneducated hacks from around the country dont interest me

So your parents were uneducated hacks, right? All our Presidents were uneducated hacks, right? So most people are uneducated hacks, right? So anyone who believe in a God is an uneducated hack, right?

Dude, you are one dumb fuck, you have never impressed me at all, and this uneducated hack could totally take you to school on most everything, everything.

spurraider21
06-26-2015, 03:55 PM
So your parents were uneducated hacks, right? All our Presidents were uneducated hacks, right? So most people are uneducated hacks, right? So anyone who believe in a God is an uneducated hack, right?

Dude, you are one dumb fuck, you have never impressed me at all, and this uneducated hack could totally take you to school on most everything, everything.
yeah, when it comes to science and biology, my parents, and the presidents... are largely uneducated. my mom did have to take some biology for her profession, but not a degree's worth

Avante
06-26-2015, 04:14 PM
yeah, when it comes to science and biology, my parents, and the presidents... are largely uneducated. my mom did have to take some biology for her profession, but not a degree's worth

So with all that education you come up with there is no God/Designer and we all evolved from a fish, hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you're an idiot!

spurraider21
06-26-2015, 04:30 PM
So with all that education you come up with there is no God/Designer and we all evolved from a fish, hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
not me, the smartest people in the world

Dude, you're an idiot!
you are illiterate in the subject of biology, so your opinions are virtually meaningless to anybody except you

Avante
06-26-2015, 04:58 PM
not me, the smartest people in the world

you are illiterate in the subject of biology, so your opinions are virtually meaningless to anybody except you

Why act like I'm all alone on this? You're in that 8% with no God, right?

Blake
06-26-2015, 05:03 PM

so you're drawing a line, standing with muslims. Ok.

spurraider21
06-26-2015, 05:28 PM
8%??? stop pulling stats out of your ass, as usual

http://content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/yvoivdxwhusms4bzco2nnq.png

Silver&Black
06-26-2015, 05:43 PM
Hey look another Christian bashing thread from Blake.....

:sleep

Avante
06-26-2015, 05:44 PM
so you're drawing a line, standing with muslims. Ok.

From the very beginnings of human civilization over 90% of humanity has believed in some God, why is that?

How come man has always needed Gods in his life?

RD2191
06-26-2015, 05:44 PM

I wonder if his time spent bashing Christians was the cause of his wife sleeping with other men.

cantthinkofanything
06-26-2015, 05:45 PM
From the very beginnings of human civilization over 90% of humanity has believed in some God, why is that?

How come man has always needed Gods in his life?

If you're going to pretend to go out of town, then at least have the courtesy to not post.

Thanks!

Silver&Black
06-26-2015, 05:46 PM
I wonder if his time spent bashing Christians was the cause of his wife sleeping with other men.

Not going to rule out anything mi negro. It's quite possible....

RD2191
06-26-2015, 05:49 PM
Not going to rule out anything mi negro. It's quite possible....
:toast

Avante
06-26-2015, 05:52 PM
If you're going to pretend to go out of town, then at least have the courtesy to not post.

Thanks!

Hey stupid, go over to that thread and read...

Change of plans, leaving around 5ish.

Ok, ya dumb fuck?

Avante
06-26-2015, 05:54 PM
8%??? stop pulling stats out of your ass, as usual

http://content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/yvoivdxwhusms4bzco2nnq.png

So you're saying that no 8% of Americans are atheists isn't accurate?

spurraider21
06-26-2015, 05:59 PM
So you're saying that no 8% of Americans are atheists isn't accurate?
stop switching topics back and forth. you keep mixing atheism/theism with evolution/creation.

about 19% of americans believe that there is evolution with god not part of that process. 31% believe in evolution, but with god guiding the evolution process. that's about 50%

42% believe in creation/design

http://content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/mh7klzb21ue_tb0a1h_86q.png

spurraider21
06-26-2015, 06:01 PM
and as i posted earlier, among college graduates, only 27% believe in creation, and about 68% believe in evolution, some with a god and some without a god

you dont have to be atheist to acknowledge the merits of evolution

RD2191
06-26-2015, 06:04 PM
evolution is full of shit. has anyone here ever observed evolution?

Silver&Black
06-26-2015, 06:04 PM
This thread is about evolution???

I thought it was Blakes bi-weekly Christian bashing thread...

Avante
06-26-2015, 06:06 PM
Funny watching people...

"I" "ME"...believe in this so you better also.

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

It isn't real real obvious in a room full of 30 people we have 30 different opinions?

bigzak25
06-26-2015, 06:12 PM
What the fuck does believe in haunted houses mean? Yes...they exist. As for aliens, yes I do believe in aliens.

cantthinkofanything
06-26-2015, 06:36 PM
Hey stupid, go over to that thread and read...

Change of plans, leaving around 5ish.

Ok, ya dumb fuck?

What happened? Did the bus to Peckerville break down?

SupremeGuy
06-26-2015, 06:42 PM
Obama is a Christian, you should try to ask him.

Avante
06-26-2015, 06:42 PM
What happened? Did the bus to Peckerville break down?

Judy had a parent who couldn't make other arrangements today. So she had to work.

SupremeGuy
06-26-2015, 06:43 PM
evolution is full of shit. has anyone here ever observed evolution?You don't believe that there's ever a change in gene frequency over time? Genetics, how does that work right? lol

Blake
06-26-2015, 06:48 PM

oh hey, someone entered a thread to bash me

Blake
06-26-2015, 06:49 PM
What the fuck does believe in haunted houses mean? Yes...they exist. As for aliens, yes I do believe in aliens.

I should have said ghosts. Do you believe that ghosts haunt houses?

cantthinkofanything
06-26-2015, 07:04 PM
Judy had a parent who couldn't make other arrangements today. So she had to work.

Oh. Well at least you have a kid to enjoy. I mean, "watch".

Aztecfan03
06-26-2015, 07:57 PM
this thread is about evolution

Why? Because you say so?

Aztecfan03
06-26-2015, 07:59 PM
and as i posted earlier, among college graduates, only 27% believe in creation, and about 68% believe in evolution, some with a god and some without a god

you dont have to be atheist to acknowledge the merits of evolution

Among college graduates, 54% believe God was involved, 41% do not.

spurraider21
06-26-2015, 07:59 PM
Why? Because you say so?
my bad :lol... i got confused with the other evolution thread. he's basically brought the same discussion into 2 threads

Aztecfan03
06-26-2015, 08:00 PM

spurraider21
Among college graduates, 54% believe God was involved, 41% do not.
that's fine. the main argument i've had with avante has been about evolution... i've barely actually argued theism/atheism with him

also, read what i underlined and bolded in the comment you just responded to. i underlined and bolded it for a reason

Silver&Black
Why? Because you say so?

He and Avante post so much in the Evolution thread he probably thought he was in that thread...

Honest mistake IMO.

Silver&Black
06-26-2015, 08:01 PM
my bad :lol... i got confused with the other evolution thread. he's basically brought the same discussion into 2 threads

He and Avante post so much in the Evolution thread he probably thought he was in that thread...

Honest mistake IMO.

:lmao

spurraider21
06-26-2015, 08:02 PM
http://static.hypercomments.com/data/avatars/3216188/avatar

Aztecfan03
06-26-2015, 08:03 PM

Honest mistake IMO.

Ah. I've been at a church conference for a few days so i haven't seen any discussions and i'm probably going to avoid the evolution thread.

Aztecfan03
06-26-2015, 08:05 PM
that's fine. the main argument i've had with avante has been about evolution... i've barely actually argued theism/atheism with him

also, read what i underlined and bolded in the comment you just responded to. i underlined and bolded it for a reason

I just took your post the wrong way because of the thread it was in.

Strange Love
06-26-2015, 08:10 PM

Says the cuck husband who cant satisfy his whore wife.

Nothing says miserable as a couple of negroes negroing your cucktress.

RD2191
06-26-2015, 08:20 PM

Blake
06-26-2015, 08:32 PM

I don't know about that. Guess you do.

SupremeGuy
06-26-2015, 09:34 PM
oh hey, someone entered a thread to bash meC'mon, he was hardly bashing you.

SupremeGuy
06-26-2015, 09:34 PM

Nothing says miserable as a couple of negroes negroing your cucktress.See blake, this is bashing you. :lol

Mitch
06-26-2015, 09:57 PM
Funny watching people...

"I" "ME"...believe in this so you better also.

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

It isn't real real obvious in a room full of 30 people we have 30 different opinions?

Listen to anything good lately, Avante? Dug this one up today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bbgHTdSPJ4

HI-FI
06-26-2015, 10:30 PM

:rollin

bigzak25
06-26-2015, 10:34 PM
Yeah blake, I believe in spirits.

admiralsnackbar
06-27-2015, 12:23 AM
evolution is full of shit. has anyone here ever observed evolution? Did anybody here see it? :lol Probably not. But has it been observed in clinical circumstances? Probably. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._coli_long-term_evolution_experiment

Blake
06-27-2015, 07:56 AM
C'mon, he was hardly bashing you.

I didn't say it was him. I said "someone".

Blake
06-27-2015, 08:02 AM
Yeah blake, I believe in spirits.

Well the standard Christian line is that when you die you go to heaven or hell. What do you believe the ghosts are?

RandomGuy
07-01-2015, 12:55 PM
When Davey was defending the Alamo, talk to him about the hand grenade.

Grenades have been around (in Europe) for about 600 years or so.

http://i.allday.ru/98/d0/4c/1316460581_1696.-louis-xiv.-infanterie-franaise-rg.t-de-jovyac-tambour-grenadier-rg.t-de-provence-sergent.jpg

RandomGuy
07-01-2015, 01:01 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grenadier

The concept of throwing grenades may go back to the Ming Dynasty, when Chinese soldiers on the Great Wall were reported to be using this weapon. The earliest references to these grenade-throwing soldiers in Western armies come from Austria and Spain. References also appear in England during the English Civil War. However, it was King Louis XIV of France who made the grenadier an official type of soldier and company during his army reforms late in the 17th century.[2] According to René Chartrand, Lt. Col. Jean Martinet introduced the idea of having men detailed to throw grenades in the Régiment du Roi in 1667. In May 1677 the English Army ordered that two soldiers of every Guards Regiment were to be trained as grenadiers; in April 1678 it was ordered that a company of grenadiers be added to the senior eight regiments of foot of the army.[3] On 29 June of that year the diarist John Evelyn saw them at a war games encampment at Hounslow, near London:

FWIW.

Napoleons Grenadiers were quite feared. Big dudes throwing bombs at you, when you are packed in shoulder to shoulder in formation....

RandomGuy
07-01-2015, 01:04 PM
Did anybody here see it? :lol Probably not. But has it been observed in clinical circumstances? Probably. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._coli_long-term_evolution_experiment

We have observed the development of ring species in nature, yes, among types of speciation events.

Other examples:

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/speciation.html

Not hard to find examples, if one looks.

It is one of the more easily debunked claims of creationists and skeptics.

bigzak25
07-01-2015, 05:58 PM
Well the standard Christian line is that when you die you go to heaven or hell. What do you believe the ghosts are?

Stuck in purgatory man.

ElMuerto
07-01-2015, 06:06 PM
Stuck in purgatory man.

neither here nor there... :tu

bigzak25
07-01-2015, 07:08 PM
Callate Joe!

Blake
07-01-2015, 07:17 PM
Stuck in purgatory man.

In a house? Nothing biblical about haunted houses tbh

bigzak25
07-01-2015, 07:58 PM
In a house? Nothing biblical about haunted houses tbh

If I was stuck in purgatory, I'm sure I'd have to come up with all kinds of shit to pass the time man, especially now that they cancelled ghost whisperer.