PDA

View Full Version : Same-Sex Marriage Wins, The Catholic JINOs Go Nutz

Pages : [1] 2

boutons_deux
06-26-2015, 10:37 AM
All four dissenters to the U.S. Supreme Court ruling on marriage equality issued opinions that warned darkly of far-reaching unintended consequences.

“Many people will rejoice at this decision, and I begrudge none their celebration. But for those who believe in a government of laws, not of men, the majority’s approach is deeply disheartening,” wrote Chief Justice John Roberts.

( I don't remember Roberts being this emotiona, inflammatory, and irrational :lol )

The chief justice argued that same-sex marriage supporters had been remarkably successful in recent years persuading voters to adopt their view on marriage equality – but “that ends today.”

“Five lawyers have closed the debate and enacted their own vision of marriage as a matter of constitutional law,” Roberts said. “Stealing this issue from the people will for many cast a cloud over same-sex marriage, :lol making a dramatic social change that much more difficult to accept.”

( yeah, well, abolishing slavery was also "a dramatic social change that much more difficult to accept" :lol )

He said the decision in Obergefell v. Hodges had invalidated the marriage laws of more than half the United Sates and the accepted standard in societies going back for millennia – from “the Kalahari Bushmen and the Han Chinese, the Carthaginians and the Aztecs.” :lol

“Just who do we think we are?” Roberts said. :lol

Justice Antonin Scalia warned the ruling was “a threat to American democracy,” :lol although he grumbled that the substance of the case was “not of immense personal importance to me.”

What concerned the conservative justice was that the Supreme Court had essentially declared itself the “Ruler of 320 million Americans from coast-to-coast.”

Like Roberts, Scalia complained that the court had put a stop to a “respectful” debate on same-sex marriage that was playing out in state legislatures – often in favor of marriage equality.

Scalia also took a personal swipe at Justice Anthony Kennedy, who wrote the majority opinion — which he panned as “pretentious” and “egotistic.”

“Buried beneath the mummeries and straining-to-be-memorable passages of the opinion is a candid and startling assertion: No matter what it was the People ratified, the Fourteenth Amendment protects those rights that the Judiciary, in its ‘reasoned judgment,’ thinks the Fourteenth Amendment ought to protect,” Scalia wrote.

He warned darkly, using a word most strongly associated with Nazism, that the court’s liberal majority had committed an act of violence against American law.

“But what really astounds is the hubris reflected in today’s judicial Putsch,” Scalia wrote.

“The five Justices who compose today’s majority are entirely comfortable concluding that every State violated the Constitution for all of the 135 years between the Fourteenth Amendment’s ratification and Massachusetts’ permitting of same-sex marriages in 2003.” :lol

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/scalia-and-roberts-slam-liberal-majority-in-same-sex-marriage-ruling-just-who-do-we-think-we-are/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

It sure looks like these VRWC JINO "judges" watch Fox and other right-wing hate media.

Spurminator
06-26-2015, 10:40 AM
Justice Antonin Scalia warned the ruling was “a threat to American democracy,” :lol although he grumbled that the substance of the case was “not of immense personal importance to me.”

WTF? :lol

How is that relevant?

boutons_deux
06-26-2015, 10:45 AM
WTF? :lol

How is that relevant? [/FONT][/COLOR]

typical of the ideological assholes Repugs put in the judiciary

Catholic JINOs inflaming the Repug hater base.

RD2191
06-26-2015, 11:02 AM
Disgusting. Signs of the end of days.

boutons_deux
06-26-2015, 11:08 AM
Clarence Thomas: Same-sex marriage bans, like slavery, were just fine for human dignity

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/o65HvmZ68TYBckFsUBIXJCp-bVM=/0x0:2992x1995/755x504/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/46619298/ClarenceThomas.0.0.jpg

But Justice Clarence Thomas (who was predictably one of the four judges in the minority) seemed to think all of the "dignity" business was ridiculous. He explained this by insisting that there is nothing the government could ever do that would affect a person's dignity.

Here's some of his dissent:

The flaw in that reasoning, of course, is that the Constitution contains no "dignity" Clause, and even if it did, the government would be incapable of bestowing dignity.

Human dignity has long been understood in this country to be innate.

When the Framers proclaimed in the Declaration of Independence that "all men are created equal" and "endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights," they referred to a vision of mankind in which all humans are created in the image of God and therefore of inherent worth. That vision is the foundation upon which this Nation was built.

Okay. So he thinks human dignity is "innate" and the government can't touch it. That's a very nice sentiment, but it arguably doesn't have a lot of real-life resonance for people who feel they've been stripped of their dignity by being prohibited from doing something — like getting married — that all other Americans are allowed to do.

But then Thomas, who is the court's only African-American justice, made his feelings about the topic even more shockingly plain (emphasis added):

The corollary of that principle is that human dignity cannot be taken away by the government.

Slaves did not lose their dignity (any more than they lost their humanity) because the government allowed them to be enslaved.!!!!!!!

Those held in internment camps did not lose their dignity because the government confined them.

And those denied governmental benefits certainly do not lose their dignity because the government denies them those benefits.

The government cannot bestow dignity, and it cannot take it away."

Yes, you read that correctly. He said that slavery did not have any impact on enslaved people's dignity.

http://www.vox.com/2015/6/26/8851211/supreme-court-same-sex-marriage

goddam, the Repugs put total garbage judges in courts

Repug JINO judicial "reasoning" :lol

RD2191
06-26-2015, 11:09 AM

Infinite_limit
06-26-2015, 11:12 AM
Only legal in 20 countries on the Planet. America is backwards

Blake
06-26-2015, 11:15 AM

Since gays threaten your existence, you might as well kill yourself first and get it over with

Trill Clinton
06-26-2015, 11:18 AM
clarence thomas is a coon

RD2191
06-26-2015, 11:21 AM
Since gays threaten your existence, you might as well kill yourself first and get it over with
Kill yourself faggot cuck.

FromWayDowntown
06-26-2015, 11:41 AM
The majority opinion in West Virginia Board of Education v. Barnette has long been a favorite of mine, as a civil libertarian, because it recognizes so much of the basic truth of the anti-majoritarian model the Constitution establishes. Among the best parts of that opinion is the recognition (echoed today by Justice Kennedy's majority) that:

The idea of the Constitution “was to withdraw certain subjects from the vicissitudes of political controversy, to place them beyond the reach of majorities and officials and to establish them as legal principles to be applied by the courts.” West Virginia Bd. of Ed. v. Barnette, 319 U. S. 624, 638 (1943). This is why “fundamental rights may not be submitted to a vote; they depend on the outcome of no elections.” Ibid.

When a right is fundamental, we don't get to vote about who enjoys that right.

Marriage is a fundamental right.

Blake
06-26-2015, 11:44 AM
Kill yourself faggot cuck.

No, I'm good.

RD2191
06-26-2015, 11:46 AM
No, I'm good.
Ok queer.

vy65
06-26-2015, 11:52 AM
yawn

hitmanyr2k
06-26-2015, 12:08 PM
I never saw what the big deal was. It's not like marriage is all that sacred in the United States where half of them end in divorce anyway :lol

spurraider21
06-26-2015, 12:19 PM
this was an easy call for the SCOTUS... one of the big no-brainers in recent memory

baseline bum
06-26-2015, 12:35 PM
Did boutons really just post an article calling our supreme court liberal? :lol

Cry Havoc
06-26-2015, 12:39 PM
The majority opinion in West Virginia Board of Education v. Barnette has long been a favorite of mine, as a civil libertarian, because it recognizes so much of the basic truth of the anti-majoritarian model the Constitution establishes. Among the best parts of that opinion is the recognition (echoed today by Justice Kennedy's majority) that:

The idea of the Constitution “was to withdraw certain subjects from the vicissitudes of political controversy, to place them beyond the reach of majorities and officials and to establish them as legal principles to be applied by the courts.” West Virginia Bd. of Ed. v. Barnette, 319 U. S. 624, 638 (1943). This is why “fundamental rights may not be submitted to a vote; they depend on the outcome of no elections.” Ibid.

Beautifully said.

ChumpDumper
06-26-2015, 12:40 PM
What people should be asking is why government is all up in marriage in the first place.

Blake
06-26-2015, 12:40 PM
Ok queer.

you sound mad and afraid the world will end tho. Killing yourself before end times might be a valid option for you

ChumpDumper
06-26-2015, 12:41 PM
Isn't the end of days a good thing?

Th'Pusher
06-26-2015, 12:51 PM
yawn
http://theoutsidersfanclub.weebly.com/uploads/4/8/8/6/4886035/390150.jpg?241

spurraider21
06-26-2015, 12:53 PM
What people should be asking is why government is all up in marriage in the first place.
there are legal and monetary ramifications to marriage

RD2191
06-26-2015, 12:56 PM
you sound mad and afraid the world will end tho. Killing yourself before end times might be a valid option for you
Lol, the world will never end. Evil people and wilful sinners will end. And no, why would I kill myself? A new system is coming without all of these disgusting immoral people.

ChumpDumper
06-26-2015, 12:57 PM
there are legal and monetary ramifications to marriageBecause government.

Blake
06-26-2015, 01:00 PM
Lol, the world will never end. Evil people and wilful sinners will end. And no, why would I kill myself? A new system is coming without all of these disgusting immoral people.

Oh you mean the one coming with your immoral god. Ok have fun with that

Blake
06-26-2015, 01:02 PM
Isn't the end of days a good thing?

depends. When I was a kid I wanted to go with Jesus to heaven in the rapture, but then it occurred to me that my nintendo wasn't coming with me. That made me sad.

InRareForm
06-26-2015, 01:09 PM
I never saw what the big deal was. It's not like marriage is all that sacred in the United States where half of them end in divorce anyway :lol

Good point

DarrinS
06-26-2015, 01:11 PM
Congrats to boutons and Chump

Clipper Nation
06-26-2015, 01:12 PM
Beautifully said.
Congrats on finally being able to get married :toast

Pelicans78
06-26-2015, 01:30 PM
:lol Murica...

boutons_deux
06-26-2015, 01:34 PM

Next up: including LGBTQ in protections for jobs, etc. One can still get fired in most states, get denied commerce, simply because you're LGBTQ.

RD2191
06-26-2015, 01:36 PM
Congrats on finally being able to get married :toast
:lmao

RD2191
06-26-2015, 01:36 PM
Congrats to boutons and Chump
:lmao:lol

DMX7
06-26-2015, 01:41 PM
Obama did it again! :hat

That's my new catch phrase... even though it wasn't him who really did it.

boutons_deux
06-26-2015, 01:44 PM
Supreme Court On Gay Marriage: 'Sure, Who Cares'

Ten minutes into oral arguments over whether or not homosexuals should be allowed to marry one another, a visibly confounded Supreme Court stopped legal proceedings Tuesday and ruled that gay marriage was “perfectly fine” and that the court could “care less who marries whom.”

“Yeah, of course gay men and women can get married. Who gives a shit?” said Chief Justice John Roberts, who interrupted attorney Charles Cooper’s opening statement defending Proposition 8, which rescinded same-sex couples’ right to marry in California. “Why are we even seriously discussing this?”

“Does anyone else up here care about this?” Roberts added as his eight colleagues began shaking their heads and saying, “No,” “Nah,” and “I also don’t care about this.” “Great. Same-sex marriage is legal in the United States of America. Do we have anything of actual import on the docket, or are we done for the day?”

http://www.theonion.com/article/supreme-court-on-gay-marriage-sure-who-cares-31812

TeyshaBlue
06-26-2015, 01:44 PM
:lol

vy65
06-26-2015, 01:59 PM
http://theoutsidersfanclub.weebly.com/uploads/4/8/8/6/4886035/390150.jpg?241

?

boutons_deux
06-26-2015, 02:00 PM
Adorable couple together for 55 years marry as Texas AG blasts Supreme Court ruling

http://2d0yaz2jiom3c6vy7e7e5svk.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/texas_couple-800x430.jpg

Texas county clerks were overwhelmed with gay couples applying for marriage licenses Friday morning after the U.S. Supreme Court approved same sex marriage, much to the dismay of the Texas Attorney General, reports CBS-DFW (http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/06/26/north-texas-same-sex-couples-line-up-for-marriage-licenses/).In Dallas County, Jack Evans, 85, and George Harris, 82, were the first in line to receive a marriage license having waited for this day after being together for 55 years.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/adorable-couple-together-for-55-years-marry-as-texas-ag-blasts-supreme-court-ruling/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

Drachen
06-26-2015, 02:01 PM
How do I embed a tweet?

RD2191
06-26-2015, 02:02 PM
Ramming your penis up another mans asshole is adorable? :vomit:

boutons_deux
06-26-2015, 02:05 PM
Sam Alito worried that same-sex marriage decision will be used to ‘vilify’ conservatives
http://2d0yaz2jiom3c6vy7e7e5svk.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Justice-Samuel-Alito-800x430.png

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/sam-alito-worried-that-same-sex-marriage-decision-will-be-used-to-vilify-conservatives/

Vilifying conservative/Christian haters? Why TF not?

RD2191
06-26-2015, 02:06 PM
Ramming your penis up another mans asshole is adorable? :vomit:

Infinite_limit
06-26-2015, 02:07 PM
Look at the crowd on the news. It's 99% Whites. Disillusioned Whites celebrating their own death march

boutons_deux
06-26-2015, 02:07 PM
19 Hysterical Passages From Supreme Court Same-Sex Marriage Dissenters

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2015/06/26/3674385/dissent-marriage-equality/

RD2191
06-26-2015, 02:11 PM
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen2/15b/DrChurch-BIDMC/index.html

Infinite_limit
06-26-2015, 02:11 PM
The White crowds celebrating makes me think of Jews celebrating as the trains rode to Auschwitz

boutons_deux
06-26-2015, 02:13 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/3007/large/Bill-Donohue-via-screenshot.jpeg?1344379033

“This idea of two men getting married is the most bizarre idea in human history,” Donohue told host John Fugelsang, adding that the purpose of marriage is a “duty” to procreate.

“The whole purpose of marriage is to have a family,” he said.

“It’s not about making people happy. It’s not about love.”

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/04/19/1202322/-Bill-Donohue-speaks-Marriage-is-not-about-love?detail=email#

... his VERY GAY pink shirt! :lol

boutons_deux
06-26-2015, 02:14 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/38508/large/TMW2013-07-03color.png?1372519809

RD2191
06-26-2015, 02:15 PM
"Over a decade ago, Dr. Church became concerned about the hospital’s aggressive promotion of and involvement in LGBT activities -- including Boston’s annual “Gay Pride Week” – and its emphatic push for staff participation in them. He felt compelled to speak out.
Through emails to hospital officials and later posting on the hospital’s Intranet system, Dr. Church cited irrefutable medical evidence that high-risk sexual practices common to the LGBT community lead to (among other things) a higher incidence of HIV/AIDS, STD's, hepatitis, parasitic infections, anal cancers, and psychiatric disorders.
Promoting such behavior, he said, is contrary to the higher mission of the healthcare facility to protect the public welfare and encourage healthy lifestyles. Dr. Church also reminded the administration that its staff and employees represent a diversity of moral and religious views, and many believe that homosexuality is unnatural and immoral."

RD2191
06-26-2015, 02:16 PM
smh.

boutons_deux
06-26-2015, 02:18 PM
"The Supreme Court has spoken with a very divided voice on something only the Supreme Being can do-redefine marriage.

I will not acquiesce to an imperial court any more than our Founders acquiesced to an imperial British monarch. We must resist and reject judicial tyranny, not retreat.

"This ruling is not about marriage equality, it's about marriage redefinition.

This irrational, unconstitutional rejection of the expressed will of the people in over 30 states will prove to be one of the court's most disastrous decisions, and they have had many.

The only outcome worse than this flawed, failed decision would be for the President and Congress, two co-equal branches of government, to surrender in the face of this out-of-control act of unconstitutional, judicial tyranny."

"The Supreme Court can no more repeal the laws of nature and nature's God on marriage than it can the law of gravity.

Under our Constitution, the court cannot write a law, even though some cowardly politicians will wave the white flag and accept it without realizing that they are failing their sworn duty to reject abuses from the court.

If accepted by Congress and this President, this decision will be a serious blow to religious liberty, which is the heart of the First Amendment."

http://mikehuckabee.com/blogs?ID=3CAAABD5-9321-47FC-8D71-1156A6F56FB7

Religion TOTALLY scrambles brains.

Infinite_limit
06-26-2015, 02:25 PM
"The Supreme Court has spoken with a very divided voice on something only the Supreme Being can do-redefine marriage.

I will not acquiesce to an imperial court any more than our Founders acquiesced to an imperial British monarch. We must resist and reject judicial tyranny, not retreat.

"This ruling is not about marriage equality, it's about marriage redefinition.

This irrational, unconstitutional rejection of the expressed will of the people in over 30 states will prove to be one of the court's most disastrous decisions, and they have had many.

The only outcome worse than this flawed, failed decision would be for the President and Congress, two co-equal branches of government, to surrender in the face of this out-of-control act of unconstitutional, judicial tyranny."

"The Supreme Court can no more repeal the laws of nature and nature's God on marriage than it can the law of gravity.

Under our Constitution, the court cannot write a law, even though some cowardly politicians will wave the white flag and accept it without realizing that they are failing their sworn duty to reject abuses from the court.

If accepted by Congress and this President, this decision will be a serious blow to religious liberty, which is the heart of the First Amendment."

http://mikehuckabee.com/blogs?ID=3CAAABD5-9321-47FC-8D71-1156A6F56FB7

Religion TOTALLY scrambles brains.

Guy, why don't you go be gay somewhere else?

boutons_deux
06-26-2015, 02:36 PM
http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/blogs/the_slatest/2015/06/26/supreme_court_legalizes_gay_marriage_here_is_the_b eautiful_last_paragraph/kennedy_2.png.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.png

boutons_deux
06-26-2015, 02:48 PM
crazily, Kennedy, ex-corporate lawyer/lobbbyist, can also write shit like this in Citizens-United vs FEC

"For the reasons explained above, we now conclude that independent expenditures, including those made by corporations, do not give rise to corruption or the appearance of corruption. "

Th'Pusher
06-26-2015, 02:51 PM
?

Not caring about a landmark Supreme Court ruling is tough! You know, like Johnny.

vy65
06-26-2015, 02:55 PM
Not caring about a landmark Supreme Court ruling is tough! You know, like Johnny.

What the shit are you babbling about?

boutons_deux
06-26-2015, 02:56 PM
View image on Twitter (http://twitter.com/ChipotleTweets/status/614503885500231680/photo/1)https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CIcoBs0UEAEl2km.jpg (http://twitter.com/ChipotleTweets/status/614503885500231680/photo/1)

Follow (https://twitter.com/ChipotleTweets)
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/605393820356767744/IwzCSAfP_normal.jpgChipotle
✔@ChipotleTweets (https://twitter.com/ChipotleTweets)

Homo Estas? Very well, thank you. #LoveWins (https://twitter.com/hashtag/LoveWins?src=hash)
1:41 PM - 26 Jun 2015 (https://twitter.com/ChipotleTweets/status/614503885500231680)

(https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_reply_to=614503885500231680)

5,6125,612 Retweets (https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=614503885500231680)

7,7887,788 favorites (https://twitter.com/intent/favorite?tweet_id=614503885500231680)

Chy pot lee getting skewered

101A
06-26-2015, 03:02 PM
From an evolutionary point of view, this is probably the beginning of the end for homosexuality - assuming it is a genetically inherited trait (likely), and not a recurrent mutation (highly unlikely).

It would be a fascinating thing to observe over the next couple millennia.

angrydude
06-26-2015, 03:22 PM

But living without being forced to pay a tax isn't apparently. That's why they keep approving Obamacare.

So you have a god given fundamental right to marry whoever you want but no fundamental right to simply exist without paying a tax. Gotcha.

Real consistent there SCOTUS.

angrydude
06-26-2015, 03:25 PM
From an evolutionary point of view, this is probably the beginning of the end for homosexuality - assuming it is a genetically inherited trait (likely), and not a recurrent mutation (highly unlikely).

It's more likely that it's just a bunch of people with low self esteem who looked at too much porn and wondered what it would feel like to stick something up their butt.

angrydude
06-26-2015, 03:33 PM
My favorite thing is all the people who are still in denial that polygamy is next.

Equal Protection bitches.

Ginobilly
06-26-2015, 03:35 PM
smh.

:lol:bang:lmao:rolleyes:married::lol:whine It's amazingly funny and sad at the same time how people ignore the health consequences of sodomy. Amazing how humans keep committing the same mistakes again and again since our creation. Mention the truth about AIDS and Gay Bowel Syndrome and get labeled a bigot.:lmao :lmao at Google deleting all their gay disease pics after this announcement. :cry Maybe if we censor the internet, the diseases will go away.:depressed

My gay cousin can't hold his shit anymore, and he has been operated twice in his intestines since he was 25(he's now 32). It's sad, but they did it to themselves.

Th'Pusher
06-26-2015, 03:35 PM
What the shit are you babbling about?
How tough you are.

CosmicCowboy
06-26-2015, 03:40 PM
:lol:bang:lmao:rolleyes:married::lol:whine It's amazingly funny and sad at the same time how people ignore the health consequences of sodomy. Amazing how humans keep committing the same mistakes again and again since our creation. Mention the truth about AIDS and Gay Bowel Syndrome and get labeled a bigot.:lmao :lmao at Google deleting all their gay disease pics after this announcement. :cry Maybe if we censor the internet, the diseases will go away.:depressed

My gay cousin can't hold his shit anymore, and he has been operated twice in his intestines since he was 25(he's now 32). It's sad, but they did it to themselves.

:lmao

RD2191
06-26-2015, 03:50 PM

It's sad and disgusting. Tbh. The media or whoever paint this beautiful picture of homosexuality when in reality it is full of gross and harmful acts.

Winehole23
06-26-2015, 03:55 PM
sodomy isn't peculiar to homosexuality. it's not even the most distinctive thing about it.

you sure seem to be stuck on it, though.

Shastafarian
06-26-2015, 04:02 PM

Oh are you an evolutionary biologist?

ChumpDumper
06-26-2015, 04:03 PM
This is one of the best collective meltdowns in political forum history tbh.

Shastafarian
06-26-2015, 04:07 PM
This is one of the best collective meltdowns in political forum history tbh.

Indeed. Only gonna get funnier. Threads like this are partly why I still come here.

Shastafarian
06-26-2015, 04:09 PM
Rob is clearly upset

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-z5JpTH_yMq8/VJMJTMqu0KI/AAAAAAAAALQ/pPbPVMx4l60/s1600/final%2Bamerican%2Bbeauty%2B2.jpg

boutons_deux
06-26-2015, 04:13 PM
Louie Gohmert freaks out: Marriage equality ruling means God will stop ‘protecting’ the US
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/louie-gohmert-freaks-out-marriage-equality-ruling-means-god-will-stop-protecting-the-us/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

Louie GEE ! :lol

East Fuckin Texas! :lol

RD2191
06-26-2015, 04:16 PM
Rob is clearly upset

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-z5JpTH_yMq8/VJMJTMqu0KI/AAAAAAAAALQ/pPbPVMx4l60/s1600/final%2Bamerican%2Bbeauty%2B2.jpg
Not really. These people will be destroyed soon. No big deal.

ChumpDumper
06-26-2015, 04:18 PM
https://erikbuys.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/frank-fitts-sad-old-man.jpg

Shastafarian
06-26-2015, 04:19 PM
Not really. These people will be destroyed soon. No big deal.

Destroyed by what?

Shastafarian
06-26-2015, 04:20 PM
:lol Chump one upped me on that. Well played.

RD2191
Oh look, chump being a faggot per usual. Don't bitch out and cry to kori when I call you out again.

RD2191
Destroyed by what?
You know what.

ChumpDumper
Destroyed by what?God, probably. But he'll take out Rob to since he sins with impunity.

RD2191
:lol Chump one upped me on that. Well played.
He upped one in your ass? Disgusting.

ChumpDumper
06-26-2015, 04:22 PM
Oh look, chump being a faggot per usual. Don't bitch out and cry to kori when I call you out again.oh look Rob being angry and invoking the vengeance of an angry god per usual.

When are you saying I talked to Kori about anything? Tell everyone about your oppression.

ChumpDumper
06-26-2015, 04:22 PM
He upped one in your ass? Disgusting.lol you don't even know what we did and it's making you angrier.

RD2191
06-26-2015, 04:23 PM
oh look Rob being angry and invoking the vengeance of an angry god per usual.

When are you saying I talked to Kori about anything? Tell everyone about your oppression.
You didn't cry to kori? But but this place can get sued.:lmao

RD2191
06-26-2015, 04:24 PM
lol you don't even know what we did and it's making you angrier.
So you all did something?:lmao And who is angry?

ChumpDumper
06-26-2015, 04:25 PM
You didn't cry to kori?Nope.
But but this place can get sued.:lmaoI never said the site would get sued. I said they might have to cooperate in a lawsuit.

ChumpDumper
06-26-2015, 04:26 PM
So you all did something?Yep. Posted pictures you have no knowledge of whatsoever.
:lmao And who is angry?You.

:cry God loves you! He's gonna kill you! :cry

ChumpDumper
06-26-2015, 04:29 PM
:madrun[Google image search]:madrun

SupremeGuy
06-26-2015, 04:29 PM
While you're busy bitching about Catholics being upset, barbaric muslims are beheading homosexuals, throwing them off buildings, and burning them alive. Fucking idiot.

ChumpDumper
06-26-2015, 04:32 PM
While you're busy bitching about Catholics being upset, barbaric muslims are beheading homosexuals, throwing them off buildings, and burning them alive. Fucking idiot.http://media.giphy.com/media/corBV2gAzsFTW/giphy.gif

Shastafarian
06-26-2015, 04:37 PM
Only gonna get funnier.

SupremeGuy
06-26-2015, 04:37 PM
I don't understand why gay marriage isn't legal, tbh. Not just that, but I think anyone should be able to marry anyone/thing they fucking want as long as both parties have reached biological maturity and it isn't being forced on someone. Rape isn't cool, ok?

While we're at it, can we please legalize all social narcotics? Oh, and since I'm ranting enough... legalize prostitution and let those whores form a union.

You're fucking welcome America, I just fixed a bunch of dumb problems in one fucking day.

Shastafarian
06-26-2015, 04:38 PM
So you all did something?:lmao And who is angry?

He hears the *whooshing* noise but thinks it's a gay man flying in from behind.

ChumpDumper
06-26-2015, 04:38 PM
I don't understand why gay marriage isn't legal, tbh. Not just that, but I think anyone should be able to marry anyone/thing they fucking want as long as both parties have reached biological maturity and it isn't being forced on someone. Rape isn't cool, ok?

While we're at it, can we please legalize all social narcotics? Oh, and since I'm ranting enough... legalize prostitution and let those whores form a union.

You're fucking welcome America, I just fixed a bunch of dumb problems in one fucking day.Would be easier just to get government out of the marriage business altogether.

Shastafarian
06-26-2015, 04:39 PM
You know what.

Flying spaghetti monster? What's he/she/it/she-he waiting for?

ChumpDumper
06-26-2015, 04:40 PM
He hears the *whooshing* noise but thinks it's a gay man flying in from behind.Well, he might be giving the wrong impression to a lot of men riding around on his scooter.

Hopefully he doesn't end up like poor Lester.

SupremeGuy
http://media.giphy.com/media/corBV2gAzsFTW/giphy.gifYou already admitted to being an anti-Christian bigot, faggot.

Keep crying because the mean Christians won't make some faggot assholes a fag-cake, but completely dismiss the muslims beheading homosexuals, burning them alive, and throwing them off buildings.

boutons_deux
Would be easier just to get government out of the marriage business altogether.

... except there a lot of legal issues, like Social Security, inheritance tax, etc that need govt legislation and enforcement.

ChumpDumper
06-26-2015, 04:41 PM
You already admitted to being an anti-Christian bigot, faggot.When did I declare that?

Keep crying because the mean Christians won't make some faggot assholes a fag-cake, but completely dismiss the muslims beheading homosexuals, burning them alive, and throwing them off buildings.http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/scarecrow-nodding.gif

SupremeGuy
06-26-2015, 04:42 PM
Would be easier just to get government out of the marriage business altogether.Explain.

ChumpDumper
... except there a lot of legal issues, like Social Security, inheritance tax, etc that need govt legislation and enforcement.That can be done without getting all up in marriage.

SupremeGuy
... except there a lot of legal issues, like Social Security, inheritance tax, etc that need govt legislation and enforcement.Holy shit, boutons made a real fucking point.

ChumpDumper
06-26-2015, 04:43 PM
Explain.Why is government involved in the first place?

I can't think of a good reason.

SupremeGuy
06-26-2015, 04:43 PM
That can be done without getting all up in marriage.Different verbiage?

SupremeGuy
06-26-2015, 04:44 PM
Why is government involved in the first place?

I can't think of a good reason.Taxes?

ChumpDumper
06-26-2015, 04:45 PM
Different verbiage?Sure, in some cases. Why get government involved in marriage in the first place?

ChumpDumper
06-26-2015, 04:46 PM
Taxes?
Why should taxes depend on marital status?

Blake
06-26-2015, 04:46 PM
My favorite thing is all the people who are still in denial that polygamy is next.

Equal Protection bitches.

What's wrong with polygamy

Shastafarian
06-26-2015, 04:48 PM
Well, he might be giving the wrong impression to a lot of men riding around on his scooter.

Hopefully he doesn't end up like poor Lester.

As we both thought though, I'd guess he's more similar to Colonel Fitts.

ChumpDumper
06-26-2015, 04:49 PM
As we both thought though, I'd guess he's more similar to Colonel Fitts.Oh yeah.

Det rage....

Blake
06-26-2015, 04:49 PM

How do you figure

Spurminator
06-26-2015, 05:02 PM

ChumpDumper
06-26-2015, 05:04 PM
614531368966467584:lol

Well, that's it.

Ted's marriage is destroyed.

SupremeGuy
06-26-2015, 05:07 PM
614531368966467584JFK dying? :lol Fucking Nixon was still cleaning up his messes years later.

Wait, do the liberals like Catholic Kennedy? :lol

FromWayDowntown
06-26-2015, 05:09 PM
But living without being forced to pay a tax isn't apparently. That's why they keep approving Obamacare.

So you have a god given fundamental right to marry whoever you want but no fundamental right to simply exist without paying a tax. Gotcha.

Real consistent there SCOTUS.

There is a fundamental right to marry that has been recognized expressly under our Constitution for more than 50 years (and, arguably was implicitly recognized long before that) and today the Court upheld the idea that if we recognize a fundamental right to marry, we don't get to let voters decide whether to arbitrarily deny that right to particular individuals without a compelling justification.

There is no fundamental right "to simply exist without paying a tax," -- the Constitution now expressly authorizes Congress to levy income taxes; we've agreed that there is no right "not to be taxed." So if you don't like a particular tax (or, more specifically, a particular aspect of the manner in which income is taxed by Congress), you can grow a coalition and urge that the issue be put to a vote.

The points are not inconsistent, even if you hate one or the other (or both) of them.

Clipper Nation
06-26-2015, 05:10 PM
Would be easier just to get government out of the marriage business altogether.
I can't believe I'm agreeing with Chump on something. Privatize marriage and keep the state out of it. This idea that the government needs to regulate and dictate every aspect of our lives is retarded.

Blake
06-26-2015, 05:16 PM
JFK dying? :lol Fucking Nixon was still cleaning up his messes years later.

You're loling jfk's death? this post is strange.

RD2191
06-26-2015, 05:30 PM
:lmaoI go to dinner and come back and these faggots are still melting down.

RD2191
06-26-2015, 05:30 PM
Why can't queers donate blood? Huh?:downspin:

Infinite_limit
06-26-2015, 05:31 PM
JFK dying? :lol Fucking Nixon was still cleaning up his messes years later.

I think it's more having your President assassinated in front of the World

But ya, I like the Catholic Kennedys.

spurraider21
06-26-2015, 05:32 PM

if it was genetically inherited, it would have died naturally in all species a long time ago

101A
06-26-2015, 05:34 PM
Oh are you an evolutionary biologist?

No. But I did take a genetics course.

101A
06-26-2015, 05:34 PM
...25 years ago

RD2191
06-26-2015, 05:35 PM
...25 years ago
good enough for me

mingus
06-26-2015, 05:35 PM
This ruling may help stop the spread of HIV/AIDS in the gay-male community and society at large. Now that gay men can marry, they might not have as many partners.

Infinite_limit
06-26-2015, 05:36 PM
Homosexuality is mostly society based. How you gonna get a gay BJ if no guy offers :lol

Infinite_limit
06-26-2015, 05:37 PM
This ruling may help stop the spread of HIV/AIDS in the gay-male community and society at large. Now that gay men can marry, they might not have as many partners.

AIDs/HIV awareness is the biggest scam. Don't fk ghetto strangers or share needles

RD2191
06-26-2015, 05:38 PM
AIDs/HIV awareness is the biggest scam. Don't fk ghetto strangers or share needles
Or other guys in the ass, tbh

vy65
06-26-2015, 05:39 PM
What's wrong with polygamy

Too easy ...

mingus
06-26-2015, 05:47 PM
Polygamy is just civilized pimping, no drugs, no prostitution. But it contains still the idea that the woman is just an ass-et to stick your dick in. You can't love 10 woman at once. Impossible. I can barely love 1, and I'm a loveable guy compared to most.

SupremeGuy
06-26-2015, 06:15 PM
You're loling jfk's death? this post is strange.Do you have an appreciation for Catholic JFK?

SupremeGuy
06-26-2015, 06:19 PM
I think it's more having your President assassinated in front of the World

But ya, I like the Catholic Kennedys.I don't think you can call them Catholic anymore, tbh. Weren't they excommunicated by the church? I mean, what was the name of that drunk that had his stripper mistress killed in a car accident? Ted right?

boutons_deux
06-26-2015, 06:25 PM
Abraham in the OT was a polygamist, as were many others, a cherry the Bible humpers prefer not to pick.

SupremeGuy
06-26-2015, 06:37 PM
Abraham in the OT was a polygamist, as were many others, a cherry the Bible humpers prefer not to pick.Why can't you appreciate their culture? :cry

No one in the old testament has anything on muhammad marrying and fucking little 6 year old girls, tbh. That shit is on a whole different level of fucked up.

Blake
06-26-2015, 06:55 PM
Too easy ...

take the shot before someone else does, boy.

Meanwhile, for the person that referenced the slippery slope of polygamy, what's wrong with it?

SupremeGuy
06-26-2015, 07:02 PM
take the shot before someone else does, boy.

Meanwhile, for the person that referenced the slippery slope of polygamy, what's wrong with it?What are your beliefs on the matter?

Blizzardwizard
06-26-2015, 07:20 PM
Late but....

GOP :lol
Huckabee :lol
Conservatives taking another L :lol
"But but God says it's not right :cry" :lol

Let people do the fuck they want, none of the business of the typical corporate GOP snob.

RD2191
06-26-2015, 07:30 PM
Late but....

GOP :lol
Huckabee :lol
Conservatives taking another L :lol
"But but God says it's not right :cry" :lol

Let people do the fuck they want, none of the business of the typical corporate GOP snob.
Not a fagfest until Blizzardwizard shows up.

vy65
06-26-2015, 07:32 PM
What are your beliefs on the matter?

Yes Blake, please elaborate your thoughts on polygamy/polyandry.

Blizzardwizard
06-26-2015, 07:34 PM

Weak, man. What happened to you bro? You were my man when I first showed up here in 2012, now you're letting your 'muh Jesus' cloud your posting judgement.

TheSanityAnnex
06-26-2015, 07:37 PM
Let people do the fuck they want

Does this include refusing services to bake fag cakes?

RD2191
06-26-2015, 07:39 PM
Weak, man. What happened to you bro? You were my man when I first showed up here in 2012, now you're letting you're 'muh Jesus' cloud your posting judgement.
Bruh, tolerance goes both ways. We can respect each others opinions even if they differ. I'm mostly trolling just to get a rise out of people but I don't like anyone being called a bigot or ignorant just because they don't support gay marriage. We are all free to do as we please but let's not turn into hypocrites just because we disagree on some issues.

Blizzardwizard
06-26-2015, 07:42 PM
Bruh, tolerance goes both ways. We can respect each others opinions even if they differ. I'm mostly trolling just to get a rise out of people but I don't like anyone being called a bigot or ignorant just because they don't support gay marriage. We are all free to do as we please but let's not turn into hypocrites just because we disagree on some issues.

I hear you. It goes both ways.

RD2191
06-26-2015, 07:43 PM
So you're bisexual now? This guy. :lol jk

SupremeGuy
06-26-2015, 07:56 PM

Weak, man. What happened to you bro? You were my man when I first showed up here in 2012, now you're letting your 'muh Jesus' cloud your posting judgement.

So you're bisexual now? This guy. :lol jkGet a room, faggots.

RD2191
06-26-2015, 08:01 PM
Get a room, faggots.
Fuck, that was pretty gay. I'm out. Gonna go to a tit bar and do man things.

SupremeGuy
06-26-2015, 08:08 PM
Fuck, that was pretty gay. I'm out. Gonna go to a tit bar and do man things.Exoticas or Stilettos? :lol

Have you been to beach lately? We're going Sunday for my girl's bday. It's funny, every time we go the beach she goes out and buys new clothes/towels/sandals/etc... like wtf didn't you just get new beach shit last month? Women, am I right? :lol

MultiTroll
06-26-2015, 08:09 PM
Hetero males:

How many have no problem with two or more attractive lipstick lesbians swapping clam juice and inviting them to join in but are dead set against two faggot guys?

RD2191
06-26-2015, 08:20 PM
Exoticas or Stilettos? :lol

Have you been to beach lately? We're going Sunday for my girl's bday. It's funny, every time we go the beach she goes out and buys new clothes/towels/sandals/etc... like wtf didn't you just get new beach shit last month? Women, am I right? :lol
Both.:lol Naw I'm Jk. I've never been to a valley strip club.

I was going to go today but it got late. I really don't like going in the summer, tbh. Too many people. And fuck, women by clothes for every new occasion. I dress the same everywhere I go.:lol

Blake
06-26-2015, 08:34 PM
What are your beliefs on the matter?

That polygamy is no different than monogamy in marriage if the adults all consent.

What's yours

Blake
06-26-2015, 08:35 PM
Hetero males:

How many have no problem with two or more attractive lipstick lesbians swapping clam juice and inviting them to join in but are dead set against two faggot guys?

what's your answer to your question

SupremeGuy
06-26-2015, 08:42 PM
That polygamy is no different than monogamy in marriage if the adults all consent.

What's yoursSame, except I believe you're an adult when nature, your body, and biology tell you you're an adult, not when you reach some arbitrary age.

boutons_deux
06-26-2015, 08:50 PM
Just heard a clerk for Scalia in NPR. non-stop FUD, paranoia, inflammatory bullshit about "religious freedom lost", religious schools losing govt funding, etc, etc, perfectly fitting for clerking for Scalia.

boutons_deux
06-26-2015, 09:01 PM
Ted Cruz on marriage equality: 'Some of the darkest 24 hours in our nation's history' (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/06/26/1396968/-Ted-Cruz-on-marriage-equality-Some-of-the-darkest-24-hours-in-our-nation-s-history)

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/06/26/1396968/-Ted-Cruz-on-marriage-equality-Some-of-the-darkest-24-hours-in-our-nation-s-history?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+dailykos%2Findex+%28Daily+Kos %29

Blake
06-26-2015, 09:19 PM
Same, except I believe you're an adult when nature, your body, and biology tell you you're an adult, not when you reach some arbitrary age.

uh yeah, tell that to a judge, Avante

SupremeGuy
06-26-2015, 09:30 PM
uh yeah, tell that to a judge, Avante:lol

boutons_deux
06-26-2015, 09:34 PM
“I’ve introduced a constitutional amendment that would protect the authority of state legislatures to define marriage as the union of one man and one woman.

We should pass that amendment,” Cruz told Hannity.

“I’ve also introduced legislation stripping the federal courts of jurisdiction over legal assault on marriage.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/an-angry-ted-cruz-wants-to-rewrite-the-constitution-to-bring-back-same-sex-marriage-bans/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

ElNono
06-26-2015, 10:45 PM
lol social conservatives... lol Ted Cruz

Jacob1983
06-26-2015, 10:56 PM
Why not put it to a vote? Or no cause I'm betting America would vote against gay marriage? Leave it to 9 judges of course. Too soft to take it to a vote.

ChumpDumper
06-26-2015, 11:49 PM
Why not put it to a vote? Or no cause I'm betting America would vote against gay marriage? Leave it to 9 judges of course. Too soft to take it to a vote.Do you know what the Supreme Court does?

admiralsnackbar
06-27-2015, 12:16 AM
Why not put it to a vote? Or no cause I'm betting America would vote against gay marriage? Leave it to 9 judges of course. Too soft to take it to a vote. One of the SC's duties is to protect minorities from the majority. American minorities are allowed to have American rights even if most Americans dispute this right. Kind of what makes this country beautiful, if you think about it.

djohn2oo8
06-27-2015, 01:09 AM
lol social conservatives... lol Ted Cruz

:lol killing his own campaign.

LkrFan
06-27-2015, 01:49 AM
This is stupid. Can gays and lesbians procreate? If not, it wasn't meant to be. #DISGUSTING

admiralsnackbar
06-27-2015, 02:09 AM
This is stupid. Can gays and lesbians procreate? If not, it wasn't meant to be. #DISGUSTING Straight couples often can't procreate, either. Fucking savages!

LkrFan
06-27-2015, 02:12 AM
Straight couples often can't procreate, either. Fucking savages!
Totally different reasons though. I don't care how much semen gets pumped into a man's asshole...a baby will NEVER come out. It's not meant to be.

admiralsnackbar
06-27-2015, 02:23 AM
Totally different reasons though. I don't care how much semen gets pumped into a man's asshole...a baby will NEVER come out. It's not meant to be. If a man or a woman is not fertile, a baby will NEVER come out. Not meant to be. Sucks if they happen to be married.

LkrFan
06-27-2015, 02:32 AM
If a man or a woman is not fertile, a baby will NEVER come out.Not meant to be. Sucks if they happen to be married.
Precisely...but to compare that to the reasons why same sex marriages don't biologically result in parenthood is comically dumb. Surely you are smarter than that?

admiralsnackbar
06-27-2015, 02:47 AM
Precisely...but to compare that to the reasons why same sex marriages don't biologically result in parenthood is comically dumb. Surely you are smarter than that? I don't assume I'm all that smart, honestly. I do assume that the situation I'm posing creates a legislative hurdle. I also assume that babies in orphanages are better served by willing parents -- sexual orientation notwithstanding -- than institutional "parenting."

ElNono
06-27-2015, 02:55 AM
This is stupid. Can gays and lesbians procreate? If not, it wasn't meant to be. #DISGUSTING

what does marriage has to do with that, Rigoberto? Jamal didn't marry Latoya, and she keeps pumping out babies like there's no tomorrow.

LkrFan
06-27-2015, 03:24 AM
what does marriage has to do with that, Rigoberto? Jamal didn't marry Latoya, and she keeps pumping out babies like there's no tomorrow.:lol

LkrFan
06-27-2015, 03:28 AM
I don't assume I'm all that smart, honestly. I do assume that the situation I'm posing creates a legislative hurdle. I also assume that babies in orphanages are better served by willing parents -- sexual orientation notwithstanding -- than institutional "parenting."

Most people want to have their own children, if they can. Biologically, babies take on their parents mannerisms, looks, habits, etc. It's ingrained in their DNA, the way it is supposed to be. To see a baby that resulted from a man and a woman is awesome. There's nothing like having a child that looks like you, talks like you, wants to be you when they grow up, etc.

Same sex couples can't do any of the above biologically. In your scenario, if I'm an orphan, I'd rather stay that way than growing up confused with same sex parents. That shit ain't right.

admiralsnackbar
06-27-2015, 03:55 AM
Most people want to have their own children, if they can. Biologically, babies take on their parents mannerisms, looks, habits, etc. It's ingrained in their DNA, the way it is supposed to be. To see a baby that resulted from a man and a woman is awesome. There's nothing like having a child that looks like you, talks like you, wants to be you when they grow up, etc. Same sex couples can't do any of the above biologically. In your scenario, if I'm an orphan, I'd rather stay that way than growing up confused with same sex parents. That shit ain't right. Hold up... you'd rather grow up in an orphanage than in a vetted family that happened to be same-sex? You think it's less "confusing" to grow up in an institutional facility than in a "non-traditional" family?

boutons_deux
06-27-2015, 07:14 AM
Conservative Lawmakers and Faith Groups Seek Exemptions After Same-Sex Ruling

Within hours of the Supreme Court (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/organizations/s/supreme_court/index.html?inline=nyt-org) decision legalizing same-sex marriage (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/27/us/supreme-court-same-sex-marriage.html), an array of conservatives including the governors of Texas and Louisiana and religious groups called for stronger legal protections for those who want to avoid any involvement in same-sex marriage (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/subjects/s/same_sex_marriage/index.html?inline=nyt-classifier), like catering a gay wedding or providing school housing to gay couples, based on religious beliefs.

They demanded establishing clear religious exemptions from discrimination laws, tax penalties or other government regulations for individuals, businesses and religious-affiliated institutions wishing to avoid endorsing such marriages.

Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas, a Republican, issued a directive to state agencies saying that employees should not be penalized for refusing to act in violation of their beliefs. “No Texan is required by the Supreme Court’s decision to act contrary to his or her religious beliefs regarding marriage,” he said in a statement.

Gov. Bobby Jindal (http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/06/23/us/elections/bobby-jindal.html?inline=nyt-per) of Louisiana, a Republican candidate for president, warned that the court decision “will pave the way for an all-out assault against the religious freedom rights of Christians who disagree.” :lol

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/06/27/us/conservative-lawmakers-and-faith-groups-seek-exemptions-after-same-sex-ruling.html?_r=0

So ABBOTT says TX govt employees can refuse same-sex marrieds drivers licenses, building permits, copies of birth certificates, and other TX govt documents?

ignorant, red nedneck Christian haters wanting freedom and protection to PUNISH same-sex people

What would Christ do?

Already, no religious pastor is EVER forced to marry anybody.

Govt employees with the power to marry are sworn to uphold the US Constitution, so they NOW must marry same-sex couples to comply with Federal law.

There is NO FEDERAL protection, yet, for LGBTQ in commerce ("I won't bake your cake/serve you coffee, buttfuckers!", "my event center won't host your reception, you fat dykes") and employment ("you're LGBTQ? you're refused a job/fired").

But if a devout Methodist/Baptist same-sex married couple wanted to attend SMU or Baylor, SMU or Baylor would refuse them married-student housing?

IIRC, the Federally financed "critical language studies" (Russian, Chinese, Arabic) program required gender-segregated colleges to accept any "critical language" student of the other gender. ie, institutions taking Federal dollars for a program could not discriminate by gender for students in the program, but that didn't apply to students not in the Federal program.

Sure sounds like the LGBTQ LOSER HATERS are spreading paranoia and FUD as they whine and scream having got their hating butts kicked by SCOTUS.

https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=https://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/files/2015/03/HRCEMP.png&w=1484

https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=https://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/files/2015/03/HRCHOUSE.png&w=1484

https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=https://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/files/2015/03/Pasted_Image_6_12_15__11_33_PM.png&w=1484

baseline bum
06-27-2015, 07:35 AM

You know for a fact faggots can have kids when they're in the closet, look no further than that cocksucker with a statue in front of Staples Center.

http://images1.laweekly.com/imager/magic-johnson-in-statue-form/u/original/4227512/magic_johnson_statue.jpg

ChumpDumper
06-27-2015, 08:32 AM
Most people want to have their own children, if they can. Biologically, babies take on their parents mannerisms, looks, habits, etc. It's ingrained in their DNA, the way it is supposed to be. To see a baby that resulted from a man and a woman is awesome. There's nothing like having a child that looks like you, talks like you, wants to be you when they grow up, etc.

Same sex couples can't do any of the above biologically. In your scenario, if I'm an orphan, I'd rather stay that way than growing up confused with same sex parents. That shit ain't right.Are you still confused about gay parents?

What part don't you understand?

LkrFan
06-27-2015, 09:09 AM
You know for a fact faggots can have kids when they're in the closet, look no further than that cocksucker with a statue in front of Staples Center.

http://images1.laweekly.com/imager/magic-johnson-in-statue-form/u/original/4227512/magic_johnson_statue.jpg

LkrFan
06-27-2015, 09:10 AM
Hold up... you'd rather grow up in an orphanage than in a vetted family that happened to be same-sex? You think it's less "confusing" to grow up in an institutional facility than in a "non-traditional" family?
Yes. I didn't stutter.

LkrFan
06-27-2015, 09:12 AM
Are you still confused about gay parents?

What part don't you understand?
Do you have any children that are biologically yours that were the results from a homosexual relationship? I doubt it.

No, I'm not confused.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2015, 09:14 AM
Do you have any children that are biologically yours that were the results from a homosexual relationship? I doubt it.

No, I'm not confused.So if you aren't confused, what's the big deal?

LkrFan
06-27-2015, 09:16 AM
So if you aren't confused, what's the big deal?
Answer my question, then I'll explain it to in detail.

Shastafarian
06-27-2015, 09:17 AM
No, I'm not confused.

You seem more, how do you say, bicurious.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2015, 09:18 AM
Answer my question, then I'll explain it to in detail.You seem to still be confused.

Too bad for you.

Kids can learn pretty easily.

lol :cry Orphanages are better! :cry

LkrFan
06-27-2015, 09:21 AM
You seem more, how do you say, bicurious.
:lol - no, not even.

Shastafarian
06-27-2015, 09:22 AM
:lol - no, not even.

Then why are you so offended by what complete strangers do in their own bedroom? How does it affect you?

Hint: It doesn't.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2015, 09:23 AM
Then why are you so offended by what complete strangers do in their own bedroom? How does it affect you?

Hint: It doesn't.:cry It confuses me! :cry

MultiTroll
06-27-2015, 09:23 AM
which do you find appealing? Or, if not "appealing" then at least you have no objection to.
which do you find disgusting?

Marla and Suzie?
https://scontent.fsan1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/1962860_688476431194159_1487055898_n.jpg?oh=8de765 204b86372c27373ef65266759a&oe=561E5764

or
Chumpdumper and phatass*?
*and spare me the bullshit how he is allegedly straight irl.
http://img.allw.mn/content/www/2011/11/cam.jpg

CosmicCowboy
06-27-2015, 09:25 AM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/06/isis-celebrates-lovewins-by-tossing-4-gays-from-roof-of-building/

ChumpDumper
06-27-2015, 09:26 AM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/06/isis-celebrates-lovewins-by-tossing-4-gays-from-roof-of-building/
What is with all the Islamic straw men?

LkrFan
06-27-2015, 09:34 AM

Hint: It doesn't.
Maybe to you, but to me it does:

Was "Adam and Steve" created?
Why are there two different sexes?
Shouldn't there be just one sex so people like me don't get "confused?"
Do anal ovaries exist?
Why do men produce semen, if not to procreate with a woman?
What purpose is it for a man to receive a semen load in his asshole?
Is it because of his gay rights? It surely is not because he wants to get pregnant.

i dunno, maybe I am confused. I love having sex with WOMEN so much that I can't fathom two dudes (or two chicks) together that way...and now they can get married and have the same tax benefits heterosexual married couples get? Fuck that shit.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2015, 09:36 AM
Maybe to you, but to me it does:

Was "Adam and Steve" created?
Do anal ovaries exist?
Is it because of his gay rights? It surely is not because he wants to get pregnant.

i dunno, maybe I am confused. I love having sex with WOMEN so much that I can't fathom two dudes (or two chicks) together that way...and now they can get married and have the same tax benefits heterosexual married couples get? Fuck that shit.Damn, you are confused.

LkrFan
06-27-2015, 09:37 AM
Was it a red, orange and yellow colored building? :lmao

LkrFan
06-27-2015, 09:37 AM
Damn, you are confused.
Answer my questions, or this will be my last reply to your posts.

Shastafarian
06-27-2015, 09:38 AM
Maybe to you, but to me it does:So you're gay.

Was "Adam and Steve" created?Unless you believe gay people are aliens or something, the answer to this is a profound yes. Assuming you believe a god created all this, gay people fall under that umbrella. Sorry to disappoint.

Do anal ovaries exist?
Is it because of his gay rights? It surely is not because he wants to get pregnant.You're focusing on one aspect of what it means to be "gay". It's a pretty telling feature of your argument...

i dunno, maybe I am confused.Bicurious

I love having sex with WOMEN so much that I can't fathom two dudes (or two chicks) together that wayA straight man wouldn't think about it so much.

...and now they can get married and have the same tax benefits heterosexual married couples get? Fuck that shit.Yeah. Equality for all people. I feel like our country may have been founded on such an ideal but I'm no constitutional scholar.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2015, 09:38 AM
Answer my questions, or this will be my last reply to your posts.What questions?

lol threatens to run away.

LkrFan
06-27-2015, 09:41 AM
So you're gay.

Unless you believe gay people are aliens or something, the answer to this is a profound yes. Assuming you believe a god created all this, gay people fall under that umbrella. Sorry to disappoint.
You're focusing on one aspect of what it means to be "gay". It's a pretty telling feature of your argument...

Bicurious
A straight man wouldn't think about it so much.

Yeah. Equality for all people. I feel like our country may have been founded on such an ideal but I'm no constitutional scholar.
Me gay? :rollin :lmao :rollin

For the rest of your post, we'll agree to disagree.

RD2191
06-27-2015, 09:43 AM
:lolfaggot brigade still going at it

Shastafarian
06-27-2015, 09:44 AM
Me gay? :rollin :lmao :rollin

Yeah. Overcompensating avatar. Thinking about gay sex way too much. Seems to an unknowing observer that you have some deep-seated homosexual tendencies laying in wait.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2015, 09:44 AM
:lolfaggot brigade still going at it:lolrob still melting.

:cry It's the end of days! I will spend them bitching on SpursTalk! :cry

LkrFan
06-27-2015, 09:48 AM
Yeah. Overcompensating avatar. Thinking about gay sex way too much. Seems to an unknowing observer that you have some deep-seated homosexual tendencies laying in wait.

LkrFan
06-27-2015, 09:48 AM
:lolfaggot brigade still going at it

Shastafarian
06-27-2015, 09:49 AM
:lolrob still melting.

he's watching

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110929163949/villains/images/2/24/Frank_Fitts.gif

RD2191
06-27-2015, 09:51 AM
:lolrob still melting.

melting down? you 2 butt buddies are the ones going on and on in here.:lmao

ChumpDumper
06-27-2015, 09:52 AM
melting down? you 2 butt buddies are the ones going on and on in here.:lmaoAnd you're back again. Why do you spend the end of days in threads about gays?

Shastafarian
06-27-2015, 10:01 AM
http://fozzolog.fozzilinymoo.org/img/2004/3/g20040323-chris_cooper.450x198.jpg

MultiTroll
06-27-2015, 10:03 AM
Entrapment. Wonder what constituted "reacted favourably"?

Report: ISIS Turns to ‘Flirting Squads’ to Single Out Gay Men for Execution
Undercover male-only squads formed by Islamic State flagged up blokes who reacted favourably to their come-ons.

Read more: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/05/report-isis-turns-to-flirting-squads-to-single-out-gay-men-for-execution/#ixzz3eH6z7JHH

djohn2oo8
06-27-2015, 10:08 AM
What a terrible week for the repugs :lol

ChumpDumper
06-27-2015, 10:09 AM
What a terrible week for the repugs :lolAt least they can rejoice over all the gays being killed by ISIS.

RD2191
06-27-2015, 10:24 AM
And you're back again. Why do you spend the end of days in threads about gays?

http://fozzolog.fozzilinymoo.org/img/2004/3/g20040323-chris_cooper.450x198.jpg
:lolliving rent free

boutons_deux
06-27-2015, 10:27 AM
What a terrible week for the repugs :lol

but it has been a great week for the Repug/Christian haters/racists to inflame their loser base with paranoia, FUD, persecution, etc.

Clipper Nation
06-27-2015, 10:28 AM
:lol Relax, Carlos. Kirby can finally dump that beard Vanessa and get hitched with that guy from Cal San Bernardino. You should be happy for him, tbh.

RD2191
06-27-2015, 10:28 AM
but it has been a great week for the Repug/Christian haters/racists to inflame their loser base with paranoia, FUD, persecution, etc.
you enjoy penis in the ass?

ChumpDumper
06-27-2015, 10:40 AM
:lolliving rent free:lol :cry End of days! :cry

RD2191
06-27-2015, 11:19 AM
:lol :cry I'm a huge handicapped faggot who has no life and spends it trolling on the internet and at toros games. :cry
I agree. Acceptance is the first step.

unleashbaynes
06-27-2015, 11:22 AM
Yes. I didn't stutter.

you're fucking dumb if you really think that.

LkrFan
06-27-2015, 11:25 AM
you're fucking dumb if you really think that.You think I give a fuck about what you think of me? :lol

LkrFan
06-27-2015, 11:27 AM
:lol Relax, Carlos. Kirby can finally dump that beard Vanessa and get hitched with that guy from Cal San Bernardino. You should be happy for him, tbh.:lol

ChumpDumper
06-27-2015, 11:37 AM
I agree. Acceptance is the first step.So you accept gay marriage. :tu

Shastafarian
06-27-2015, 11:47 AM
I agree. Acceptance is the first step.

http://billzipponbusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/mirror-on-face.png

UZER
06-27-2015, 11:51 AM

Why is there a statue of James worthy in a Magic Johnson jersey?

TheSanityAnnex
06-27-2015, 12:12 PM
Since it was ruled a marriage license in one state must be recognized in another state I don't see how CCW licenses are any different. Never would have thought the Gays would have opened up this backdoor.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2015, 12:14 PM
Since it was ruled a marriage license in one state must be recognized in another state I don't see how CCW licenses are any different. Never would have thought the Gays would have opened up this backdoor.I'm sure you don't see how different they are.

At least you didn't post about ISIS.

TheSanityAnnex
06-27-2015, 12:16 PM
I'm sure you don't see how different they are.
Both constitutional rights. Equal protection and all that.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2015, 12:17 PM
Both constitutional rights. Equal protection and all that.Concealed carry is not a constitutional right,.

Infinite_limit
06-27-2015, 12:26 PM
So many faggots in this thread

ChumpDumper
06-27-2015, 12:27 PM
So many faggots in this threadSorry your future fantasy marriage is destroyed.

TheSanityAnnex
06-27-2015, 12:34 PM
Concealed carry is not a constitutional right,.
Ownership is. A license is a license.

RD2191
06-27-2015, 12:34 PM
chump and fasta still going at it. outing themselves as cock loving faggots. disgusting.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2015, 12:36 PM
Ownership is. A license is a license.You just moved the goalpost and built a straw man at the same time.

chump and fasta still going at it. outing themselves as cock loving faggots. disgusting.:lolyou're still in this thread at the end of days.

Clipper Nation
06-27-2015, 01:20 PM
Only because you've posted in it.

TheSanityAnnex
06-27-2015, 01:30 PM
Ownership is. A license is a license.

Held: The Fourteenth Amendment requires a State to license lawful handgun carry
and to recognize a handgun permit when their permit was lawfully
issued out-of-State. Pp. 3–28.

(3) The right of American citizens to carry a handgun is also derived from
the Fourteenth Amendment’s guarantee of equal protection. The Due
Process Clause and the Equal Protection Clause are connected in a
profound way. Rights implicit in liberty and rights secured by equal
protection may rest on different precepts and are not always coextensive,
yet each may be instructive as to the meaning and reach of
the other

(c) The Fourteenth Amendment requires States to recognize handgun carry permits valid out of State.
Since handgun carry permit holders may now exercise the fundamental right to carryin all States, there
is no lawful basis for a State to refuse to recognize a lawful handgun carry permit
from another State on the ground of its character. Pp. 27–28.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2015, 01:39 PM

the other

(c) The Fourteenth Amendment requires States to recognize handgun carry permits valid out of State.
Since handgun carry permit holders may now exercise the fundamental right to carryin all States, there
is no lawful basis for a State to refuse to recognize a lawful handgun carry permit
from another State on the ground of its character. Pp. 27–28.Held by whom?

Some dude on a gun forum?

boutons_deux
06-27-2015, 01:45 PM

the other

from another State on the ground of its character. Pp. 27–28.

NRA/GOA/gun-industry B U L L S H I T, equal to the all y'all gun fellators' perverse reading of the 2nd

TheSanityAnnex
06-27-2015, 02:14 PM
Held by whom?

Lighten up.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2015, 02:21 PM
Lighten up.Am I right?

TheSanityAnnex
06-27-2015, 02:33 PM
Am I right?
Are you serious?

back on topic I'm happy that gays can get married, never made any sense not allowing it. It will be interesting to see how the churches respond. Would they be allowed to deny a gay couple a wedding and tell the gay couple to head down to the gov office to pick up a marriage certificate?

boutons_deux
06-27-2015, 02:35 PM
SC chimes in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoZWtdfmIIw

ChumpDumper
06-27-2015, 02:45 PM
Are you serious?Yeah, is that from a gun forum?

back on topic I'm happy that gays can get married, never made any sense not allowing it. It will be interesting to see how the churches respond. Would they be allowed to deny a gay couple a wedding and tell the gay couple to head down to the gov office to pick up a marriage certificate?They would need a certificate to get married in the church anyway.

And yeah, no church is being forced to perform any ceremony.

SupremeGuy
06-27-2015, 02:51 PM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/06/isis-celebrates-lovewins-by-tossing-4-gays-from-roof-of-building/But but but it's their culture :cry

Bunch of hypocritical assholes on the left, tbh.

"Christians should be forced to accept homosexuality! What? Muslims just killed a group homosexuals? Shhhh don't talk about that." :lol

ChumpDumper
06-27-2015, 03:04 PM
https://collegecandy.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/tumblr_m87du9mipw1r94e9jo1_500.gif

FuzzyLumpkins
06-27-2015, 03:18 PM
Since it was ruled a marriage license in one state must be recognized in another state I don't see how CCW licenses are any different. Never would have thought the Gays would have opened up this backdoor.

Backdoor to what? Stupid.

Please construct a logical argument that takes you something actually written in the SCOTUS majority decision to guns. The majority opinion cited the 14th amendment. You are going on about issues that regard 'the full faith and credit' clause and federalism which the court did not require.

Keep hammering that square peg in a round hole. Did you actually cite the source you got this shit from this time?

boutons_deux
06-27-2015, 03:22 PM
One step at a time

Gay Rights Leaders Push for Federal Civil Rights Protections

Exhilarated by the Supreme Court’sendorsement (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/27/us/supreme-court-same-sex-marriage.html) of same-sex marriage (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/subjects/s/same_sex_marriage/index.html?inline=nyt-classifier), gay rights leaders have turned their sights to what they see as the next big battle:

obtaining federal, state and local legal protections in employment, housing, commerce and other arenas, just like those barring discrimination based on race, religion, sex and national origin.

The proposals pit advocates against many of the same religious conservatives who opposed legalizing same-sex marriage (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/subjects/s/same_sex_marriage/index.html?inline=nyt-classifier), and who now see the protection of what they call religious liberty as their most urgent task. These opponents argue that antidiscrimination laws will inevitably be used to force religious people and institutions to violate their beliefs, whether by providing services for same-sex weddings or by employing gay men and lesbians in church-related jobs.

Nationally, antidiscrimination laws for gay people are a patchwork with major geographic inequities, said Brad Sears, executive director of the Williams Institute at the School of Law of the University of California, Los Angeles. “Those who don’t live on the two coasts or in the Northeast have been left behind in terms of legal protection,” he said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/28/us/gay-rights-leaders-push-for-federal-civil-rights-protections.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

FuzzyLumpkins
06-27-2015, 03:24 PM
Held by whom?

Apparently he isn't sourcing his shit again.

:lol you have to love it when he posts shit from sources he knows would not be acceptable were they known.

The Congress shall have Power to lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States

gun violence meets that standard. marriage exclusion does not.

boutons_deux
06-27-2015, 03:28 PM

boutons_deux
06-27-2015, 03:36 PM
Obama KICKIN' y'all HATERS sticky asses!

https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/11160650_10150613275279999_2197903990039323179_o.j pg

Blizzardwizard
06-27-2015, 04:03 PM
So you're bisexual now? This guy. :lol jk

Fuck you :lol

MultiTroll
06-27-2015, 05:09 PM
https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/11160650_10150613275279999_2197903990039323179_o.j pg
Is this a chop or did Barry actually order it up?

TheSanityAnnex
06-27-2015, 05:25 PM
Apparently he isn't sourcing his shit again.

:lol you have to love it when he posts shit from sources he knows would not be acceptable were they known.

gun violence meets that standard. marriage exclusion does not.
:lol sources

its the gay marriage ruling replaced with gun rights. :lol sources

Oh, Gee!!
06-27-2015, 05:26 PM
Both constitutional rights. Equal protection and all that.

Weed is legal in all 50 states now

boutons_deux
06-27-2015, 05:28 PM
Is this a chop or did Barry actually order it up?

http://time.com/3938935/white-house-rainbow-gay-marriage-decision/

TeyshaBlue
06-27-2015, 05:32 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/teyshablue/FB_IMG_1435411416107_zpsaam4jn1x.jpg (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/teyshablue/media/FB_IMG_1435411416107_zpsaam4jn1x.jpg.html)

ChumpDumper
06-27-2015, 05:50 PM
:lol sources

its the gay marriage ruling replaced with gun rights. :lol sources
Is it from a gun forum?