lefty
06-26-2015, 04:47 PM
:lol taken over by feminazis and gayrorrists

Infinite_limit
06-26-2015, 05:01 PM
Ya, what is the deal? Better off letting Saddam Bin Laden take over

DMC
06-26-2015, 05:11 PM
Now you two have to deal with spouses just like the rest of us.

Franklin
06-26-2015, 05:50 PM
^ true, gays deserve the same troubles that everyone has to deal with, only the smartest people can be exempted because we've chosen to be lifelong celibates.

DMC
06-26-2015, 06:25 PM
:lol sucking a dick to get away from the rat race and be "different".
:lol petitioning the Supreme court to let you back in to be the "same".
:lol them doing it.
:lol you not really wanting it.
:lol too fucking bad, you're now normal again

jeebus
06-26-2015, 07:04 PM
I wonder how much AIDS will be spread around this day, how many loads the twinks will take in their intestines to celebrate the right to officially be faggots. Throw in obamacare to give them free pills to stave off death for a couple decades and these sausage jockeys have nothing to worry about.

RD2191
06-26-2015, 07:11 PM
I wonder how much AIDS will be spread around this day, how many loads the twinks will take in their intestines to celebrate the right to officially be faggots. Throw in obamacare to give them free pills to stave off death for a couple decades and these sausage jockeys have nothing to worry about.
:lmao

Koolaid_Man
06-26-2015, 07:13 PM

Shut the fuck up..you cheer for Tammy you have NO ROOM

Stabula
06-26-2015, 09:56 PM

:lol 11/10

Mitch
06-26-2015, 10:02 PM
:lol taken over by feminazis and gayrorrists

Aren't you a Canadian or something? Fucking maple syrup drinking little queer boy.

Vas te faire foutre

lefty
06-26-2015, 10:39 PM
Aren't you a Canadian or something? Fucking maple syrup drinking little queer boy.

Vas te faire foutre
:lmao

LkrFan
06-27-2015, 11:23 AM

Sausage Jockeys? :rollin :lmao :rollin

Trainwreck2100
06-27-2015, 02:57 PM
Shut the fuck up..you cheer for Tammy you have NO ROOM

Are you referring to the male who married a female?

jeebus
06-27-2015, 03:15 PM
Sausage Jockeys? :rollin :lmao :rollin
imo