PDA

View Full Version : As I Look Back On History As It Stretches To The Future I Wish I Was Obama In A Sense

Koolaid_Man
06-26-2015, 05:57 PM
What a grand privilege to be the first African American President...this guy is such a STAR in our universe. There will never be another...this life's existence is his to command..the universal spotlight is on him....it was destiny his time God's creation throughout the annals of time....what a legacy what a privledge....wish I could have experienced the graciousness of such a human experience at that level...

Good luck and continued prosperity...here he sends Rev Pickney and the other 8 souls home as he eulogizes them only the way he could.....:toast the whole sermon was touching and moving and worth watching....

IN05jVNBs64

Koolaid_Man
06-26-2015, 06:07 PM
I've decided to post the full sermon....what an humble man...I could care less what others think I'm glad I lived during this time to witness such poise and courage under fire...say what you want about the man but he has the heart of a lion...to serve in the midst of unparralled hate in this country...he epitomizes what the gospels taught...whether you believe or not....

x9IGyidtfGI

Silver&Black
06-26-2015, 06:17 PM
There will never be another

Thank God....

Avante
06-26-2015, 06:21 PM
I was in high school from 65-68, then after a year of this and that nothing job, I joined the Navy. So I was right there in the middle of segragation, Viet Nam, LSD, Andy Warhohl, Jack Kerovac, Wolfman Jack, hippies, Dr. Timothy Leary, free love, Amos & Andy, Lenny Bruce, flower children, Woodstock etc. I was there when Jerry Levias became the first black to play football in the old SWC. I was there when Bobby Mitchell became the first black Washington Redskin and Syracuses Ernie Davis became the first black to win the Heisman. If anyone would have told me back then that someday we'd have a black president, I would have questioned their sanity, that could never ever happen.

This really is something about as far out there as it gets.

Koolaid_Man
06-26-2015, 06:30 PM
I was in high school from 65-68, then after a year of this and that nothing job, I joined the Navy. So I was right there in the middle of segragation, Viet Nam, LSD, Andy Warhohl, Jack Kerovac, Wolfman Jack, hippies, Dr. Timothy Leary, free love, Amos & Andy, Lenny Bruce, flower children, Woodstock etc. I was there when Jerry Levias became the first black to play football in the old SWC. I was there when Bobby Mitchell became the first black Washington Redskin and Syracuses Ernie Davis became the first black to win the Heisman. If anyone would have told me back then that someday we'd have a black president, I would have questioned their sanity, that could never ever happen.

This really is something about as far as there as it gets.

Preach on my brotha..

Koolaid_Man
06-26-2015, 06:32 PM

Trill Clinton
06-26-2015, 07:12 PM
Thank God....

kool, did you fucc this wimps girl or something. i swear this nappy headed nigga is always following you around.

Koolaid_Man
06-26-2015, 07:15 PM
kool, did you fucc this wimps girl or something. i swear this nappy headed nigga is always following you around.

Who knows Trill...I done been through some muthafuckers....you know that white twat be calling me..it be calling me...:lmao

Koolaid_Man
06-26-2015, 07:16 PM
But likely have...or he just had the penis size convo with his girl and is now mad

tlongII
06-26-2015, 07:20 PM
Of course you wish you were Obama. He's got a job.

Koolaid_Man
06-26-2015, 07:32 PM
Of course you wish you were Obama. He's got a job.

Hopefully LMA will have a new one as well :lol

Trill Clinton
06-26-2015, 07:36 PM
Hopefully LMA will have a new one as well :lol

:lol

Pauly D
06-27-2015, 01:58 AM
Saying Barack Obama is the first black president is like saying Tiger Woods is the greatest Asian golfer ever.

That must suck settling for half of the pie

Koolaid_Man
06-27-2015, 07:14 AM
Saying Barack Obama is the first black president is like saying Tiger Woods is the greatest Asian golfer ever.

That must suck settling for half of the pie

Hey cum lover...what part of his skin being black do you not get....lets say he was unknown and walked into a KKK bar and said hey fellas I'm white....:lol

His skin is black...he's black..ok dick wad...:lol

Pauly D
06-27-2015, 11:45 AM
KKK members create the standard? Hmm.
Look at an african. Now look at him. Thank you.

Koolaid_Man
06-27-2015, 12:44 PM
KKK members create the standard? Hmm.
Look at an african. Now look at him. Thank you.

Go get married homo

Pauly D
06-27-2015, 01:53 PM
Go get married homo

If that wasn't just a cry for mercy I don't what is