PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Right Now D'Angelo Russell > Parker and Manu

Koolaid_Man
06-26-2015, 09:13 PM
Not trying to trash the Spurs at all...Tbh....as an individual player D-aJango is also better than Duncan....tbh....

The spurs are just old as fuck...

Mitch
06-26-2015, 09:52 PM
Parker is a 4 time champion and a FMVP, the Spurs' franchise player right now. Show some respect, KAM.
TDMVPDPOY will have my back on this

midnightpulp
06-26-2015, 10:25 PM
Being greater than Parker isn't hard. He was down there with Kirby as one of the worst players in the league.

Buddy Mignon
06-26-2015, 10:35 PM
Being greater than Parker isn't hard. He was down there with Kirby as one of the worst players in the league.

Mid... you have to listen to Cowerd's podcast from today. We couldn't have gotten a better fit for our team. Oh... and we're getting one of those bigs in FA too. Life's good, mid. The top is so much better than the bottom.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--7aSdoRtf--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/lgspsvrp97wvnfepcsm5.gif

Splits
06-26-2015, 10:39 PM
Oh... and we're getting one of those bigs in FA too. Life's good, mid. The top is so much better than the bottom.

You will not make the playoffs next year.

unleashbaynes
06-26-2015, 10:45 PM
i can't wait until OP's trash ass gets the ban hammer.

Buddy Mignon
06-26-2015, 10:45 PM
You will not make the playoffs next year.

You wanna bet? Aren't you the cat the makes a decent pay and fucks hot hookers? I'll bet you a hot hooker... max $1,000 an hour. Deal? Or you can get you five $200 dollar hookers... whichever you prefer.

Buddy Mignon
06-26-2015, 10:46 PM
i can't wait until OP's trash ass gets the ban hammer.

For what? Talking hoops.

"Go fuck your mother some more."

- Thread

Splits
06-26-2015, 10:49 PM
You wanna bet? Aren't you the cat the makes a decent pay and fucks hot hookers? I'll bet you a hot hooker... max $1,000 an hour. Deal? Or you can get you five $200 dollar hookers... whichever you prefer.

No, I'm the guy that makes $200k+ per year and fucks supermodels.

Seems like you have a good grasp on the price of hookers though.

And yes, I'll bet you.

midnightpulp
06-26-2015, 10:56 PM

And yes, I'll bet you.

He'll just welch.

Big Homie still owes me 4 bills.

midnightpulp
06-26-2015, 10:57 PM
Mid... you have to listen to Cowerd's podcast from today. We couldn't have gotten a better fit for our team. Oh... and we're getting one of those bigs in FA too. Life's good, mid. The top is so much better than the bottom.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--7aSdoRtf--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/lgspsvrp97wvnfepcsm5.gif

Cowherd's basketball knowledge couldn't fill a thimble.

Buddy Mignon
06-26-2015, 10:58 PM

And yes, I'll bet you.

We're on, pal.

Silver&Black
06-26-2015, 11:01 PM

Also, the biggest Lakers homer on ESPN. He gives Plaschke and J.A. Adande a run for their money...

Buddy Mignon
06-26-2015, 11:02 PM

That may be true... but he was right on this kid we got. The West has Parker, Paul, Westbrook, Conley, Lilliard, and Curry. When those guys play good they're teams rarely lose. My guy Russell has more talent than them all. You're going to see how easy he makes shit look next week during summer camp.

Sean Cagney
06-26-2015, 11:03 PM
Better than Duncan hahahahahahahahahhaha, okay. That one there was a little much. So he will lead his team to the playoffs and play as well as Tim does in the playoffs?

Oh yeah your team leader is old as fuck too, the difference is he doesn't even play anymore and Tim does.

Kawhi >>>>>>>>>>>>> Your rookie PG.

Buddy Mignon
06-26-2015, 11:04 PM

And yes, I'll bet you.

If only you knew...:lol

Buddy Mignon
06-26-2015, 11:05 PM
Better than Duncan hahahahahahahahahhaha, okay. That one there was a little much. So he will lead his team to the playoffs and play as well as Tim does in the playoffs?

Oh yeah your team leader is old as fuck too, the difference is he doesn't even play anymore and Tim does.

Kawhi >>>>>>>>>>>>> Your rookie PG.

Jim is an after thought. Kiwi didn't play like he was better than my rookie in the playoffs. He let Matt Barnes take his cookie.

midnightpulp
06-26-2015, 11:06 PM
That may be true... but he was right on this kid we got. The West has Parker, Paul, Westbrook, Conley, Lilliard, and Curry. When those guys play good they're teams rarely lose. My guy Russell has more talent than them all. You're going to see how easy he makes shit look next week during summer camp.

Russell couldn't even manage 40% shooting vs. the top 80 NCAA defenses. And then he shot 3-19 in his final game. And :lol at Russell having more talent than any of those players (outside of maybe Conley and Parker).

Buddy Mignon
06-26-2015, 11:11 PM
Russell couldn't even manage 40% shooting vs. the top 80 NCAA defenses. And then he shot 3-19 in his final game. And :lol at Russell having more talent than any of those players (outside of maybe Conley and Parker).

You've already admitted you've never seen him play.

Splits
06-26-2015, 11:12 PM
When's the last time a 19yr PG who collapses against competent teams made a lottery team into a playoff team? Lakers will suck ass next year, even if they land Cousins, Aldridge, or Love. They have 0 pieces in place besides a 19yr old gangster.

Ditty
06-26-2015, 11:13 PM
Lakers at best even if they land Aldridge/Love or even neither are going to be average at best, which is going to equal to giving the Philly a 5-10 draft pick because of Steve Nash :lmao

midnightpulp
06-26-2015, 11:18 PM
When's the last time a 19yr PG who collapses against competent teams made a lottery team into a playoff team? Lakers will suck ass next year, even if they land Cousins, Aldridge, or Love. They have 0 pieces in place besides a 19yr old gangster.

And if they want Cousins, they'll have to give up Russell. They have no trade assets other than him and the broken footed Randle, who will wind up being a bust.

Ditty
06-26-2015, 11:19 PM
And if they want Cousins, they'll have to give up Russell. They have no trade assets other than him and the broken footed Randle, who will wind up being a bust.

and a scrub like Clarkson that was only decent because he was on a terrible team:lmao

Buddy Mignon
06-26-2015, 11:22 PM

Just sit back, pal. Watch us do this.

midnightpulp
06-26-2015, 11:25 PM

Bet?

The Lakers make the playoffs next season, and I'll never bother you about the 4 bills again.

The Lakers miss the playoffs, you quit hiding behind Cub's command and pay me.

Splits
06-26-2015, 11:26 PM

We'll be seeing a whole lot of this at 26 seconds where Mudiay absolutely destroys Russell 1-on-1. Mudiay will have a better career than your crackbaby, book it.

xy9NjPnEDwQ

Buddy Mignon
06-26-2015, 11:45 PM
Bet?

The Lakers make the playoffs next season, and I'll never bother you about the 4 bills again.

The Lakers miss the playoffs, you quit hiding behind Cub's command and pay me.

I keep telling you, mid... Cully is the Governor on that deal. If you want to scratch that bet and make another one then let me know.

TDMVPDPOY
06-26-2015, 11:48 PM
Parker is a 4 time champion and a FMVP, the Spurs' franchise player right now. Show some respect, KAM.
TDMVPDPOY will have my back on this

this clown

i take any current laker over enrique anyday of the week, if spurs want to tank properly might as well chase after guys who are experience at tanking 3yrs in a roll...

Buddy Mignon
06-26-2015, 11:49 PM
We'll be seeing a whole lot of this at 26 seconds where Mudiay absolutely destroys Russell 1-on-1. Mudiay will have a better career than your crackbaby, book it.

xy9NjPnEDwQ

No one plays defense in these games. Mudaiy is nice though. He needs a lot of work on that shot. Smart move by him going overseas making a cool million instead of going to college and play for free.

TDMVPDPOY
06-26-2015, 11:52 PM
He'll just welch.

Big Homie still owes me 4 bills.

hows the cuckold going to pay when his paying alimony to his ex to dress up for another man to fuck her...

Thread
06-27-2015, 12:06 AM
I keep telling you, mid... Cully is the Governor on that deal. If you want to scratch that bet and make another one then let me know.

Luva

dg7md
06-27-2015, 12:06 AM
It'll take the Lakers about 2 years to be a solid team again, once they finally move on from Kobe. They are going in the right direction with D'Angelo Russell and if they can get a solid big in FA.

TDMVPDPOY
06-27-2015, 12:11 AM
It'll take the Lakers about 2 years to be a solid team again, once they finally move on from Kobe. They are going in the right direction with D'Angelo Russell and if they can get a solid big in FA.

so 2 more years of tankn? roflmao fakerfaggots

Splits
06-27-2015, 12:24 AM

Philly and NYK say hello.