PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lakers Draft Player Who Thinks Kobe is a Rapist

Biernutz
06-27-2015, 01:09 AM
The Lakers drafted a player who twitted that he hoped that Kobe
can keep his hands to himself...hashtag..#Rapist
By drafting Larry Nance Jr. was Jim Buss telling Kobe to get FUCKED.
It looks that way..no hard feelings Kobe for you to take Max money
your whole career with the Lakers...It would suck if you gave up some of
your millions to sign some good players. Keep the money for your upcoming
divorce from Vanessa. It's been ten years now and prenuptial don't count now.

By not trading a draft choice for a solid player who will help now, the Lakers
are saying it's the future, not now that counts....Sorry Kobe.....

http://www.slamonline.com/nba/lakers-draft-pick-larry-nance-jr-called-kobe-bryant-a-rapist-in-2012-tweet/#xCCkdm1rPerCQy40.97

TDMVPDPOY
06-27-2015, 01:10 AM
how much money did the lakers spent to rebuild their brand?

da_suns_fan
06-27-2015, 01:25 AM
That really is hilarious.

Thread
06-27-2015, 02:12 AM
But, it is the Duncans who ended in divorce. The Duncans children who are commanded by the state on visitation to their parents.

Biernutz
06-27-2015, 02:25 AM
But, it is the Duncans who ended in divorce. The Duncans children who are commanded by the state on visitation to their parents.

so everything in the post was true....LOL......

Thread
06-27-2015, 02:38 AM
so everything in the post was true....LOL......

No. I cherry picked a portion that suited me. But, it's not your children that are controlled by the state. It's Duncan's kids that are controlled by the state. You're okay.

Biernutz
06-27-2015, 02:52 AM
No. I cherry picked a portion that suited me. But, it's not your children that are controlled by the state. It's Duncan's kids that are controlled by the state. You're okay.

you must have inside info on Tim's divorce decree. The parents usually share the underage kids unless the
court says no. They almost always live with their mother till their teens when they can decide what
parent to live with. I always saw Tim's kids at the home weekend games.......

Thread
06-27-2015, 02:59 AM
you must have inside info on Tim's divorce decree. The parents usually share the underage kids unless the
court says no. They almost always live with their mother till their teens when they can decide what

That's my point,,,the state decrees they share custody and provides oversight to that decree. You needn't be concerned,,,it ain't like the state is getting twixt your children & you. You're okay.

ADDENDUM:::Hey, Nutzy, you think you could abide the state brokering twixt you and your bloodline? Me? No.

Biernutz
06-27-2015, 03:15 AM
That's my point,,,the state decrees they share custody and provides oversight to that decree. You needn't be concerned,,,it ain't like the state is getting twixt your children & you. You're okay.

ADDENDUM:::Hey, Nutzy, you think you could abide the state brokering twixt you and your bloodline? Me? No.

it works this way in every state including Ariz. If one parent gives up custody then it changes....If the parents agree
to split time ...that's how it works....everywhere.....

TDMVPDPOY
06-27-2015, 03:29 AM

tell me whats it like to lose half
losing ur children
at one point mailman wouldve been his kids father had it gone mailmans way
lol cuckold wont do shit to mailman

Thread
06-27-2015, 08:55 AM
it works this way in every state including Ariz. If one parent gives up custody then it changes....If the parents agree
to split time ...that's how it works....everywhere.....

.....exactly,,,the state,,,any state sends over the decree and the parents follow that decree, or, they don't.

Thread
06-27-2015, 08:59 AM
tell me whats it like to lose half
losing ur children
at one point mailman wouldve been his kids father had it gone mailmans way
lol cuckold wont do shit to mailman

You're the learned expert. I'm innately ignorant.

My guy? No divorce decree. No joint custody. Hey, and this one TD,,,no strange man putting his hands on Kobe's children under the state's decree. How would you like that TD:::the guy take's Duncan's wife, fucks her in the gym, Duncan finds out, files for divorce, Amy takes the 1st 5th, then gets joint custody and Tim's kids get not 1, but, 2 dads. Lucky kids, eh? tee, hee.

Koolaid_Man
06-27-2015, 09:45 AM
Nancy Jr. will be ok...he was just online trolling like many of you.... he didn't think he'd get drafted...he deleted it immediately and he's now scared shitless of having to face Kobe...Mitch said he feels horrible and wants to meet Kobe in private :lol

If I know Kobe he's gonna just want the kid to bust his butt and play hard..

"I've spoken to Larry Nance Jr. with John Black, our public relations director," Kupchak said Thursday night. "Really, I'm not in a position to really share information. But it is something that they will have to discuss amongst the two of them.

"My understanding is that it's something that happened years ago, and in today's world, things don't go away, which really doesn't make it any less offensive because it was said three, four years ago."

MultiTroll
06-27-2015, 09:53 AM
Irrelevant LakerFan so desperate they are now talking about a divorce, as if it only happens to Tim Duncan.
Goodness get a life!
Cuntbee this is sad even for your bottom dwellar standards. I mean cmon dude, surely you know divorce is sad and can and has happened to lots of people. Lakers included.

Thread
06-27-2015, 11:53 AM
If I know Kobe he's gonna just want the kid to bust his butt and play hard..

Absolutely.

Thread
06-27-2015, 11:56 AM
Irrelevant LakerFan so desperate they are now talking about a divorce, as if it only happens to Tim Duncan.
Goodness get a life!
Cuntbee this is sad even for your bottom dwellar standards. I mean cmon dude, surely you know divorce is sad and can and has happened to lots of people. Lakers included.

You had no compunction about riding Kobe/us when his marriage was on the ropes. Thought it grist for your mills. Thought it hilarious. Kobe & his wife didn't throw in the towel. Went back to work, healed their marriage. 10 years later still goin' strong. Duncan's? No such luck. Tim lost a 1st 5th, sole custody of his children and $25 million because of that divorce.

Not so funny now, eh?