PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Each franchises best player all time

MultiTroll
06-27-2015, 11:19 AM
Get's a little tricky with players who have been the best on two teams.

Heat. Easily LeBron imo. HGH Wade only had the 2006 year.
Cavs is also LeBron in a no brainer.

Wilt the Stilt on Philly 6ers as well as SF Warriors? You gonna put Chuck Barkley ahead of Wilt? That is just wrong.

For example was Kream Jabbar the best player on both the Bucks and the Fakers?
Or for the Lakers do you have to go with Dick Bavetta, Bob Delany or Shaq?
Many would say Aids Bucket is the Lakers goat.
Or that Kream was Lew Alcindor on the Bucks. Same guy, i aint buying that.
Does Kream Alcindor get voted onto two teams?

Player of his era Timmy Duncs is a slam dunk.

Thread
06-27-2015, 11:50 AM
Kobe= $48.5 million

Timmy Duncs= $48 million

Gettin' there. This Summer's contract & home town discount will catapult Duncs past Kobe.

MultiTroll
06-27-2015, 12:36 PM
^ have no idea what you are talking about.
But thanks for the bump.

Thread
06-27-2015, 12:40 PM
^ have no idea what you are talking about.
But thanks for the bump.

I'm talkin' about Kobe's $48.5 million. You guys talk about it all the time. Now? I'm talkin' about it. With Duncan's home town discount this Summer + the $25 million he stuffed thru a glory hole he will surpass Kobe's $48.5.

MultiTroll
06-27-2015, 12:46 PM
I'm talkin' about Kobe's $48.5 million. You guys talk about it all the time. Now? I'm talkin' about it. With Duncan's home town discount this Summer + the $25 million he stuffed thru a glory hole he will surpass Kobe's $48.5.
Are you a materialistic wannabe?
As has been pointed out, Duncan has made 200+ million in his career.
Winning vs money. Do you get that?

MultiTroll
06-27-2015, 12:49 PM
Someone said Rick Barry on the SF Warriors.
I'm sticking with Wilt.

After Wilt got traded back to Philly, they actually met Barrys SF Warriors in the '67 Finals. I think Avante was there. Perhaps Thread too.

No way does the lil chucker Curry surpass Wilt and Barry. But time is on his side.

Thread
06-27-2015, 12:51 PM
Are you a materialistic wannabe?
As has been pointed out, Duncan has made 200+ million in his career.
Winning vs money. Do you get that?

I know. I'm talking about giving away over $48.5 million. That's what Tim Duncan has given a way. Not to mention as a union member he's harmed his union, his brothers and the working man by kowtowing to management.

MultiTroll
06-27-2015, 01:00 PM
I know. I'm talking about giving away over $48.5 million. That's what Tim Duncan has given a way. Not to mention as a union member he's harmed his union, his brothers and the working man by kowtowing to management.
Financially, how much more does Duncan make due to his legit 2014 Championship vs your homo chucking at 37% and being a lotto team? Now i realize, your homo will sell no matter what the Lakers record or his abysmal play. But we are talking Duncan here.

Thread
06-27-2015, 01:02 PM
Financially, how much more does Duncan make due to his legit 2014 Championship vs your homo chucking at 37% and being a lotto team? Now i realize, your homo will sell no matter what the Lakers record or his abysmal play. But we are talking Duncan here.

I know, and your Duncan is going to surpass Kobe's $48.5 million as soon as Duncan signs yet another home town discount contract this Summer.

ha, ha.

MultiTroll
06-27-2015, 01:18 PM
I know, and your Duncan is going to surpass Kobe's $48.5 million as soon as Duncan signs yet another home town discount contract this Summer.

ha, ha.
Ya dodged the question.
How much more financially did Duncan make by his legit 2014 'Ship?
Endorsements.
Now i know he does not have a buying base like brainwashed Laker Cult Kobme followers.
Besides his tennis shoe deal, even little stuff like HEB.
What'd it all add up to?

Oh ya then we got the playoff money.
Kirbs hasn't gotten any of that for years. Nor will he. :lol

Thread
06-27-2015, 01:26 PM
Ya dodged the question.
How much more financially did Duncan make by his legit 2014 'Ship?
Endorsements.
Now i know he does not have a buying base like brainwashed Laker Cult Kobme followers.
Besides his tennis shoe deal, even little stuff like HEB.
What'd it all add up to?

Oh ya then we got the playoff money.
Kirbs hasn't gotten any of that for years. Nor will he. :lol

Yeah, nobody answers my questions. Why should I? Fuck that shit.

MultiTroll
06-27-2015, 02:06 PM
Yeah, nobody answers my questions. Why should I? Fuck that shit.
I'm not "nobody" nor a multi profile.
Haven't i answered your questions?

Sean Cagney
06-27-2015, 02:08 PM
Get's a little tricky with players who have been the best on two teams.

Heat. Easily LeBron imo. HGH Wade only had the 2006 year.
Cavs is also LeBron in a no brainer.

Wilt the Stilt on Philly 6ers as well as SF Warriors? You gonna put Chuck Barkley ahead of Wilt? That is just wrong.

For example was Kream Jabbar the best player on both the Bucks and the Fakers?
Or for the Lakers do you have to go with Dick Bavetta, Bob Delany or Shaq?
Many would say Aids Bucket is the Lakers goat.
Or that Kream was Lew Alcindor on the Bucks. Same guy, i aint buying that.
Does Kream Alcindor get voted onto two teams?

Player of his era Timmy Duncs is a slam dunk.
Wade was very good a few years outside of that 06 year, he is their best IMO all times because Bron was there what 4 years? Bron is second no doubt but Wade had some years where he was up near 30 PPG and tearing the league up.

spurraider21
06-27-2015, 02:25 PM
Kobe= $48.5 million

Timmy Duncs= $48 million

Gettin' there. This Summer's contract & home town discount will catapult Duncs past Kobe.
Cub, we watch basketball, not bank account growth. Kobe's 48.5 is talked about because it directly hinders what LA can put on the court. Dunc's private finances don't impact the game. Don't be obtuse

Thread
06-27-2015, 02:27 PM
Cub, we watch basketball, not bank account growth. Kobe's 48.5 is talked about because it directly hinders what LA can put on the court. Dunc's private finances don't impact the game. Don't be obtuse

Then you won't mind.

MultiTroll
06-27-2015, 02:50 PM
Wade was very good a few years outside of that 06 year, he is their best IMO all times because Bron was there what 4 years? Bron is second no doubt but Wade had some years where he was up near 30 PPG and tearing the league up.
4 Finals in 4 years, even if one was a gift from Popnobili trumps Wades stat years.
Bron was the leader by far.
Wades idiotic pre mature puffery/celebrating vs Dallas is what Dallas players said lit a fire under their ass when Miami had them on the ropes.

Thread
06-27-2015, 02:58 PM

He's went as far as Wade & Amy can take him.

Sean Cagney
06-27-2015, 03:37 PM
4 Finals in 4 years, even if one was a gift from Popnobili trumps Wades stat years.
Wades idiotic pre mature puffery/celebrating vs Dallas is what Dallas players said lit a fire under their ass when Miami had them on the ropes.

Wade was the only one out of the two to show in those finals though, Lebron at the time a mental midget especially in the 4th Q's dissapeared while Wade played his butt off those finals in 011. After that I will give you Lebron man, he was the leader those last three years on the team and he did help lead them to 4 finals so it is debatable. I think Wade was still the man in 011 but soon after that fell off because of injuries etc. Bron took over then and finally became a man in big games.

Thread
06-27-2015, 03:47 PM
Bron took over then and finally became a man in big games.

Assisted by a woman in a big game:::Amy Duncan.

daslicer
06-27-2015, 05:01 PM
Hawks-Dominique Wilkins
Celtics-Bill Russell
Brooklyn/NJ Nets- Dr J
Charlotte Hornets- 3 way tie between Alonzo Mourning,Glen Rice,Baron Davis
Chicago Bulls- Michael Jordan
Cleveland Cavs- Lebron James
Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki
Denver Nuggets- Alex English
Golden State Warriors- Rick Barry
Detroit Pistons-Isiah Thomas
Houston Rox- Hakeem
Indiana Pacers- Reggie Miller
La Lakers- Two way tie between Jabbar and Magic
La Clippers- CP3-Blake
Memphis Grizzlies- Zbo
Miami-Lebron
Milwaukee Bucks-Jabbar
Minnesota Twolves-KG
New Orleans Hornets/Pelicans- CP3 but Davis should pass him soon.
New York Knicks- Patrick Ewing
OKC-Kevin Durant
Orlando Magic- Shaq
Philadelphia 76ers- Wilt
Phoenix Suns- Barkley
Portland Trail Blazers- Bill Walton
Sacramento Kings- Chris Webber
San Antonio Spurs- Duncan
Toronto Raptors- Vince Carter
Utah Jazz- Malone
Washington Wizards- Wes Unseld

Caltex2
06-27-2015, 05:22 PM
Give me a break on Father-Setter-Upper being the Bulls best all-time player, it's clearly Jud Buchelor.

Caltex2
06-27-2015, 05:23 PM
Before you reply, I'm being sarcastic.

Sean Cagney
06-27-2015, 05:38 PM
Assisted by a woman in a big game:::Amy Duncan.

I didn't know she laced em up and went out there man? Maybe she could have distracted BRON instead of POPS brain when he benched Timmay in the final minute.

Thread
06-27-2015, 07:12 PM
I didn't know she laced em up and went out there man? Maybe she could have distracted BRON instead of POPS brain when he benched Timmay in the final minute.

I'm thinkin' Tim never misses. Tim missed. Amy

Sean Cagney
06-27-2015, 07:14 PM
I'm thinkin' Tim never misses. Tim missed. Amy

Tim had the other broad at the time though right? He was rolling right along UNTIL POP got infected in the brain and benched a guy with 17 boards when you need one....... I blame her for that, she infected Pops brain with hate towards Timmay, he lost a title because of it. Why else would you sit him?

Thread
06-27-2015, 07:20 PM
Tim had the other broad at the time though right? He was rolling right along UNTIL POP got infected in the brain and benched a guy with 17 boards when you need one....... I blame her for that, she infected Pops brain with hate towards Timmay, he lost a title because of it. Why else would you sit him?

Please, he had a picture, the same picture of her we all did & still do. There is no "other broad." He's a queer,,,Amy outed him,,,Media categorically & chronologically refused to "print" it. Battier wasn't the first & isn't the last swingin' dick to fuck Tim Duncan.

Sean Cagney
06-27-2015, 07:23 PM
Please, he had a picture, the same picture of her we all did & still do. There is no "other broad." He's a queer,,,Amy outed him,,,Media categorically & chronologically refused to "print" it. Battier wasn't the first & isn't the last swingin' dick to fuck Tim Duncan.

Amy did what a scorned woman does, try dragging your name through the mud. I am talking game 6 not 7, Tim did enough to win it then......

He got revenge the next year for 5.

Thread
06-27-2015, 07:30 PM
Amy did what a scorned woman does, try dragging your name through the mud. I am talking game 6 not 7, Tim did enough to win it then......

He got revenge the next year for 5.

Tim lost it. And Amy outed him. Tim Duncan is a homosexual and you know it.

MultiTroll
06-30-2015, 09:26 AM
OKC-Kevin Durant
good solid list.

What are we calling the Seattle Sonics?
Lumping them in with OKC since that is where they came from?

I'm still going with Shaun Kemp. Durant and his Mom have not passed Kemp yet imo.

ambchang
06-30-2015, 09:35 AM

I thought it was something like:
1. Make the playoffs
2. Win the last game you play

There was nothing else.

Now salary means something?

ambchang
06-30-2015, 09:43 AM
I am only going by NBA accomplishments, and only in the context of best player respective of his era for that franchise, and not best player overall or in 1-1 situations.

Hawks- Bob Pettit
Celtics-Bill Russell / Larry Bird
Brooklyn/NJ Nets- Jason Kidd
Charlotte Hornets- Mourning / Larry Johnson
Chicago Bulls- Michael Jordan
Cleveland Cavs- Lebron James
Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki
Denver Nuggets- Dan Issel
Golden State Warriors- Rick Barry
Detroit Pistons-Isiah Thomas
Houston Rockets- Hakeem
Indiana Pacers- Reggie Miller
LA Lakers- Magic
LA Clippers- Chris Paul (Used to be Loy Vaught at one point, what a sorry franchise)
Memphis Grizzlies- Marc Gasol
Miami - Lebron
Milwaukee Bucks- Alcindor
Minnesota Twolves-Garnett
New Orleans Hornets/Pelicans- Chris Paul
New York Knicks- Willis Reed
OKC-Kevin Durant
Orlando Magic- Shaq
Philadelphia 76ers- Wilt
Phoenix Suns- Nash
Portland Trail Blazers- Drexler (should have been Walton, but he was just too injured)
Sacramento Kings- Chris Webber
San Antonio Spurs- Duncan
Toronto Raptors- Vince Carter
Utah Jazz- Stockton
Washington Wizards- Elvin Hayes / Unseld

Thread
06-30-2015, 12:41 PM
I thought it was something like:
1. Make the playoffs
2. Win the last game you play

There was nothing else.

Absolutely.

ambchang
06-30-2015, 01:00 PM
Absolutely.

So what is the significance of $25M

And why is missing the playoffs 3 times better than losing in the Finals?

Thread
06-30-2015, 01:37 PM
So what is the significance of $25M

And why is missing the playoffs 3 times better than losing in the Finals?

It was lost.

---

Because they were selling your shit one moment - frog marching your ass to your case the next.

ambchang
06-30-2015, 01:43 PM
It was lost.

---

Because they were selling your shit one moment - frog marching your ass to your case the next.

Lost 3 times > lost once?

And why just 13? The Spurs lost 12, 11, 10, 09, 08, 06, 04, 02, 01, 00, .....

Thread
06-30-2015, 01:44 PM
Lost 3 times > lost once?

After they were selling your shit. Absolutely.

daslicer
06-30-2015, 09:07 PM
good solid list.

What are we calling the Seattle Sonics?
Lumping them in with OKC since that is where they came from?

I'm still going with Shaun Kemp. Durant and his Mom have not passed Kemp yet imo.

I wouldn't lump them with the Sonics even though they came from there. The greatest sonic of all time I would say is Gary Payton.

DMC
06-30-2015, 09:44 PM
Dale getting is last breath of life on... flailing his arms late in the final round, hoping to catch lightning in a bottle, get a knockout, failing miserably.

"Losing money is the same as cap space"

"ex-wife affected a guy on the bench"

"cheating women tell the truth"

"I was here pre-Pau"

DMC
06-30-2015, 09:45 PM
After they were selling your shit. Absolutely.
caveat sighting