djohn2oo8
06-27-2015, 12:11 PM
http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/visual/whatshot//MeloZingy3.jpg

djohn2oo8
06-27-2015, 12:12 PM
http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/visual/whatshot//MeloZingy4.jpg

unleashbaynes
06-27-2015, 12:23 PM
i can't believe that people ever saw this guy as a valuable, max-worthy player. he's trash.

Thread
06-27-2015, 12:24 PM
i can't believe that people ever saw this guy as a valuable, max-worthy player. he's trash.

Media made him and propped him up, until he got to New York. Now, as they're wont to do it's time to tear him down.

unleashbaynes
06-27-2015, 12:25 PM
No i'm pretty sure most NBA GMs are just dumb as shit and clueless.

apalisoc_9
06-27-2015, 12:42 PM
Does Parker have twitter?

Koolaid_Man
06-27-2015, 12:42 PM
Media made him and propped him up, until he got to New York. Now, as they're wont to do it's time to tear him down.

:lol dude shoulda listened to Kobe's sales pitch...just like Kobe told Dwight: " Let me teach you how to be a champion." :lmao

Instead he listened to Phil :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-27-2015, 12:47 PM
http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/visual/whatshot//MeloZingy3.jpg

Melo with the high school response...:lol just a reminder that just becuz you were blessed with good physical genetics doesnt mean you're even close to being intelligent....but then again at least he didnt give away 25 mill like Tammy

Thread
06-27-2015, 12:53 PM
:lol dude shoulda listened to Kobe's sales pitch...just like Kobe told Dwight: " Let me teach you how to be a champion." :lmao

Instead he listened to Phil :lol

Phil didn't want him either, Kool. He just had nary other option. They had a gun to his head.

lefty
06-27-2015, 01:08 PM
:lmao

jeebus
06-27-2015, 01:10 PM
tbh, carmelo peaked when he learned how to piss in the toilet without making a mess

Thread
06-27-2015, 01:14 PM
tbh, carmelo peaked when he learned how to piss in the toilet without making a mess

He'll lose that ability long about 60 years old.

phoenix219
06-27-2015, 02:02 PM
if he even has the ability now. really... can u prove it? :D

Thread
06-27-2015, 02:16 PM
if he even has the ability now. really... can u prove it? :D

Oh, yeah, I can prove it. Sit down, stand up, attack from the side, the front, don't matter I end up with wet Fruits, a sticky rim & floor.

InRareForm
06-27-2015, 02:17 PM
when will these players realize they shouldn't respond unless it's a one line zinger that won't get them in trouble.

whitemamba
06-27-2015, 03:20 PM
what a sensitive little pussy :lol

UZER
06-27-2015, 06:57 PM
Phil didn't want him either, Kool. He just had nary other option. They had a gun to his head.

Phil did everything he could through the media with his constant mixed messages directed at melo to get him to leave, but melo wanted the money.

DMC
06-28-2015, 12:44 PM
Lakers fans here would flood the forums with staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacked threads if Carmelo joined their team. Understandably salty because he didn't btw... let the hate wagon roll on.

DMC
06-28-2015, 12:45 PM
Phil did everything he could through the media with his constant mixed messages directed at melo to get him to leave, but melo wanted the money.
125m? Yeah, you'd have to do some Amityville shit to get me to leave.

whitemamba
06-28-2015, 02:39 PM
Lakers fans here would flood the forums with staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacked threads if Carmelo joined their team. Understandably salty because he didn't btw... let the hate wagon roll on.

are u stupid as you are racist ? No one wanted Carmelo. Except spur fan

Shastafarian
06-28-2015, 02:43 PM
If there's one thing Carmelo excels at, it's backpedaling.

Thread
06-28-2015, 02:47 PM
If there's one thing Carmelo excels at, it's backpedaling.

Shasta!!!!!! Sweetheart!!!!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!!!! I ain't seen you since the judge went out to the Duncan's and signed off on that divorce.

Shastafarian
06-28-2015, 02:48 PM
Shasta!!!!!! Sweetheart!!!!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!!!! I ain't seen you since the judge went out to the Duncan's and signed off on that divorce.

Then you ain't been lookin

Thread
06-28-2015, 02:50 PM
Then you ain't been lookin

& I see you're still on the rag.

Shastafarian
06-28-2015, 02:54 PM
& I see you're still on the rag.

And I see you've lost your touch.

Thread
06-28-2015, 02:55 PM
And I see you've lost your touch.

Bend over. I'll lose my fuckin' touch.

FlAVaK
06-28-2015, 03:34 PM

https://twitter.com/tonyparker

have fun...

DMC
06-28-2015, 04:10 PM
are u stupid as you are racist ? No one wanted Carmelo. Except spur fan
The Lakers won’t concede on Carmelo Anthony until they are told officially they are out of it. Kobe Bryant, speaking Wednesday at his basketball camp in Santa Barbara, said he’s still holding out hope despite indications Anthony will return to the Knicks.
And Lakers legend and Hall of Famer James Worthy, who was part of the Lakers contingent that met with Anthony last week in Los Angeles, said the goal of the meeting was to convince Anthony’s wife (http://www.slamonline.com/news-rumors/other-news/james-worthy-lakers-plan-sign-carmelo-anthony-recruit-lala/), La La Vazquez, of Hollywood’s merits.
The Post reported last week Vazquez doesn’t want Anthony to leave the Knicks (http://nypost.com/2014/06/30/signs-still-point-to-melos-free-agency-tour-being-round-trip/).
“We tried to convey to him, the city of Los Angeles, what it brings to elite athletes, and what we could do to support him,” Worthy told Slam Magazine.
“I told Carmelo, I said, ‘I wish your wife were here because she’s more popular than you in Los Angeles.’ We’re trying to recruit her, because if you can get La La, Carmelo has no say-so. So, we’re trying to get her to Hollywood.
“Hollywood is right here. She can do whatever she wants.”
Thursday is the couple’s wedding anniversary, and Vazquez tweeted to her husband: “You’re stuck with me like glue.’’
Worthy still believes Anthony is considering LA.

:lol Can't even get his Mexican wife to come to Kobe land

:lol Considering LA.. Ya... considering LA LA.

whitemamba
06-28-2015, 06:04 PM
The Lakers won’t concede on Carmelo Anthony until they are told officially they are out of it. Kobe Bryant, speaking Wednesday at his basketball camp in Santa Barbara, said he’s still holding out hope despite indications Anthony will return to the Knicks.
And Lakers legend and Hall of Famer James Worthy, who was part of the Lakers contingent that met with Anthony last week in Los Angeles, said the goal of the meeting was to convince Anthony’s wife (http://www.slamonline.com/news-rumors/other-news/james-worthy-lakers-plan-sign-carmelo-anthony-recruit-lala/), La La Vazquez, of Hollywood’s merits.
The Post reported last week Vazquez doesn’t want Anthony to leave the Knicks (http://nypost.com/2014/06/30/signs-still-point-to-melos-free-agency-tour-being-round-trip/).
“We tried to convey to him, the city of Los Angeles, what it brings to elite athletes, and what we could do to support him,” Worthy told Slam Magazine.
“I told Carmelo, I said, ‘I wish your wife were here because she’s more popular than you in Los Angeles.’ We’re trying to recruit her, because if you can get La La, Carmelo has no say-so. So, we’re trying to get her to Hollywood.
“Hollywood is right here. She can do whatever she wants.”
Thursday is the couple’s wedding anniversary, and Vazquez tweeted to her husband: “You’re stuck with me like glue.’’
Worthy still believes Anthony is considering LA.

:lol Can't even get his Mexican wife to come to Kobe land

:lol Considering LA.. Ya... considering LA LA.

i Stand corrected you are stupid as shit.

DMC
06-28-2015, 06:45 PM
i Stand corrected you are stupid as shit.

lol calling your hero Kobe "no one".

whitemamba
06-28-2015, 07:36 PM
lol calling your hero Kobe "no one".

i dont speak cuck

DMC
06-28-2015, 09:03 PM
i dont speak cuck

Pretty sure you don't speak English well either.

whitemamba
06-28-2015, 09:46 PM
Pretty sure you don't speak English well either.

:cry

Killakobe81
06-29-2015, 12:12 AM

Never wanted him or Dwight at max money you can check every post I made on the subject ... If he would have taken less money to come here if Dwight would have given us a home team discount I would have been glad to have either guy ...

DMC
06-29-2015, 04:48 AM
Never wanted him or Dwight at max money you can check every post I made on the subject ... If he would have taken less money to come here if Dwight would have given us a home team discount I would have been glad to have either guy ...

Always the lone dissenter, always on the fuckin' fence. No wonder Mono crucified you.

Donkeybong
06-29-2015, 06:02 AM
when woman-hips signed with the knicks I rejoiced. Don't know anyone else who wanted that black hole other than Jim Buss.

Killakobe81
06-29-2015, 07:52 AM
Always the lone dissenter, always on the fuckin' fence. No wonder Mono crucified you.

How am I on the fence? and how did he crucify me? He said I represent the numerous Laker fans ... ewww burn. I am crying in my Cherrio's at the thought of it ...Like I said the fact he mentioned me in his last post as the last topic shouldn't I be honored? And if he comes back then he is just as full of shit as the majority of the board so no loss. if anyone really came at me it was SPM (in his reply) but he is a shit poster so you probably didn't notice ...

For the record, Cully was also against Dwight and Melo as were plenty of Laker fans I know. But apparently your small circle of Laker fan friends are full of the dumbest parts of our fanbase.

Congrats not only do you consort with the lowest of the posters on ST, you also work with or hang out with losers in real life who no less about sports than half this forum ...

No wonder you always so mad.

hater
06-29-2015, 08:57 AM
Carmella is one of the biggest cancers in the league. I been saying that for years before it became edgy tbh.

Welcome to reality nerds :lol

Splits
06-29-2015, 09:28 AM

He didn't take max from the Knicks though.

Killakobe81
06-29-2015, 09:49 AM
He didn't take max from the Knicks though.

IF he didnt he took close and besides that it doesnt matter my point was for us to get him or keep Dwight we would have had to pay the max what the Knicks did or did not pay doesnt matter (although I think you are wrong) he wasnt taking less for the LAkers so why would I want to overpay?

ambchang
06-29-2015, 09:52 AM
LOL, Laker fans acted like they never wanted him now when they were getting on their knees last year.

Killakobe81
06-29-2015, 09:52 AM
Oh my bad my quick google says he took a little over a million less than the max over 5 years. so he signed for 12.5 over 5 years instead of 130 ...

That is like saying Kobe took a huge paycut on his extension, but I guess technically Splits is right ...

Killakobe81
06-29-2015, 09:53 AM
LOL, Laker fans acted like they never wanted him now when they were getting on their knees last year.

Dont test me Amb, you know where Cully and I stood. Cant speak for the rest of the forum but it's clearly documented where Thread and I stood on the matter.

ambchang
06-29-2015, 10:13 AM
Dont test me Amb, you know where Cully and I stood. Cant speak for the rest of the forum but it's clearly documented where Thread and I stood on the matter.

And it's clearly documented where a large number of Laker fans stood as well.

Killakobe81
06-29-2015, 10:21 AM
And it's clearly documented where a large number of Laker fans stood as well.

Sure enough. People on LG and few on here were after Melo, I dont dispute that. but I dont associate with fans that dont have a clue or at least I dont talk hoops with them because what's the point. Right now Im battling a few that think it's a crime we didnt draft Oakafor but most of my circle realized Dwight/Melo were mistakes especially Dwight.

ambchang
06-29-2015, 10:49 AM
Sure enough. People on LG and few on here were after Melo, I dont dispute that. but I dont associate with fans that dont have a clue or at least I dont talk hoops with them because what's the point. Right now Im battling a few that think it's a crime we didnt draft Oakafor but most of my circle realized Dwight/Melo were mistakes especially Dwight.

The sad thing is, you are one of the few non-retarded Lakerfans on here, and the Laker fans on here are already less retarded than those on LG (based on a few samples).

Is LA overran by psychotic lunatics or something?

Mitch
06-29-2015, 11:03 AM
The sad thing is, you are one of the few non-retarded Lakerfans on here, and the Laker fans on here are already less retarded than those on LG (based on a few samples).

Chang you know your boys upstairs aren't any better. Fans will be fans.

ambchang
06-29-2015, 11:12 AM
Chang you know your boys upstairs aren't any better. Fans will be fans.

The boys upstairs lust for big names, but only a select few can be as entitled as Laker fans.

Mitch
06-29-2015, 11:27 AM
The boys upstairs lust for big names, but only a select few can be as entitled as Laker fans.

As they should be, Chang, players still want to come here despite continued issues. It's not as bad as delusion of getting free agents at a discount like your boys are. How many are thinking LA will come at a discount to accommodate extra pieces and keeping Kawhi?

ambchang
06-29-2015, 11:32 AM
As they should be, Chang, players still want to come here despite continued issues. It's not as bad as delusion of getting free agents at a discount like your boys are. How many are thinking LA will come at a discount to accommodate extra pieces and keeping Kawhi?

Not a lot of FAs seems to really want to join LA, and Kobe seems to be a major issue.

Wanting LMA to join the Spurs at a discount is retarded. If anything, SA has to pay a premium for FA to join.

The good thing is, I don't want LMA at all. He really doesn't appear to be a good fit for the Spurs.

Mitch
06-29-2015, 12:15 PM
Not a lot of FAs seems to really want to join LA, and Kobe seems to be a major issue.

Wanting LMA to join the Spurs at a discount is retarded. If anything, SA has to pay a premium for FA to join.

The good thing is, I don't want LMA at all. He really doesn't appear to be a good fit for the Spurs.

Well, change, we can relate. I don't want him here either, but somebody will sign that check and itll be us if the cousins thing doesn't come through a miracle of a three way.

Killakobe81
06-29-2015, 12:45 PM

Thanks?
Problem is our fan-base is world-wide. I would say 30% of Lakerfans I meet are not from the area ... new Lakerfan though is the worst. I Welcome all I just distance myself from the fanatics ... but the ones that shay Kobe is no doubt better than Magic and Shaq would destroy Kareem ...I cant deal with to much. We all love the Lakers so they are all my "brothers" ...but not everyone loves their brothers, tbh.

On LG it's funny is so moded when Laker on Laker crime happens it's snuffed out.

DMC
06-29-2015, 01:12 PM
How am I on the fence? and how did he crucify me? He said I represent the numerous Laker fans ... ewww burn. I am crying in my Cherrio's at the thought of it ...Like I said the fact he mentioned me in his last post as the last topic shouldn't I be honored? And if he comes back then he is just as full of shit as the majority of the board so no loss. if anyone really came at me it was SPM (in his reply) but he is a shit poster so you probably didn't notice ...

For the record, Cully was also against Dwight and Melo as were plenty of Laker fans I know. But apparently your small circle of Laker fan friends are full of the dumbest parts of our fanbase.

Congrats not only do you consort with the lowest of the posters on ST, you also work with or hang out with losers in real life who no less about sports than half this forum ...

No wonder you always so mad. tl;dr lol

FlAVaK
09-12-2015, 02:33 PM
https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlf1/v/t1.0-9/11988229_1185010571527465_2855476392631079372_n.jp g?oh=1e5f7bcb623b4a3ce3c81b4d00f40155&oe=56A69E62