PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Sam Amico: The Spurs Helped The Lakers Pick Larry Nance Jr. - Pop Loves Him!!!

Koolaid_Man
06-27-2015, 01:05 PM
Too fucking bad we got him Pop....:lol Pop says he likes someone and Chazz swoopes him up.....Hakkakakakakakaajaaaaa:lmao

"I've heard from the Spurs themselves that they love him." Amico told the Casper Star-Tribune (http://bit.ly/1HgzjxI). "The fact that they love him and the word's out about that has probably made a lot more teams interested just because everybody wants to be like the Spurs."
Nance averaged 16.1 points and 7.2 rebounds per game as a senior, leading the Cowboys to their first NCAA Tournament appearance since 2002. He shot 51.4 percent from the field and 78.6 percent from the free-throw line, while also posting 2.5 assists, 1.2 blocks and 1.2 steals per contest.

Koolaid_Man
06-27-2015, 01:06 PM
Word is he's a Draymond Green high energy and hustle guy...

Nice looking out Pop..thanks for the referral yo....

:bobo

ginobilized
06-27-2015, 03:32 PM
Spurs liked him so much that they chose not to draft him at 25

CIA Pop

Dinamita
06-27-2015, 03:41 PM
Estááááááááááááááácked! :lobt2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjkwJJS-3lk

Koolaid_Man
06-27-2015, 03:51 PM
Spurs liked him so much that they chose not to draft him at 25

CIA Pop

Hey dick face...Maybe..just maybe because you already got Kiwi fruit....:lol

Nance is our answer to your Kiwi

FuzzyLumpkins
06-27-2015, 03:57 PM
Hey dick face...Maybe..just maybe because you already got Kiwi fruit....:lol

Nance is our answer to your Kiwi

Only shot LAkers have of making the playoffs is if Randle and Kobe are both healthy and effective. Good luck with that.

Thread
06-27-2015, 04:01 PM
Only shot LAkers have of making the playoffs is if Randle and Kobe are both healthy and effective. Good luck with that.

Lettin' the Clippers make you go back to California. Then left ya there, dead in the ground.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-27-2015, 04:10 PM
Lettin' the Clippers make you go back to California. Then left ya there, dead in the ground.

That would hurt if we didn't still have a fair shot to contend next year. I like our management and player development program.

How are Jerry's kids and Byron working for you? Your Suns seem to be imploding again.

Koolaid_Man
06-27-2015, 04:14 PM

Kobe got himself some very good young, hungry, atheletes..I hope he let's these kids run...

Byron Scott says the D-Jo (D Angelo) is two years ahead of his time...that's why he's been smiling so much...man I hope this works out..if we land a big in free agency we will be a top 5 team in the West

FuzzyLumpkins
06-27-2015, 04:18 PM
Kobe got himself some very good young, hungry, atheletes..I hope he let's these kids run...

Byron Scott says the D-Jo (D Angelo) is two years ahead of his time...that's why he's been smiling so much...man I hope this works out..if we land a big in free agency we will be a top 5 team in the West

There is no reason at Kobe's age that we should expect he play better. Maybe he drops a lot of weight? He doesn't look very athletic to me.

and Byron Scott is about a decade behind the times offensively so that doesn't say much.

Axegrinder
06-27-2015, 04:21 PM
:lolOP...too moronic to even realize he just Seppuku'd himself....."just because everybody wants to be like the Spurs."

Thread
06-27-2015, 04:30 PM
:lolOP...too moronic to even realize he just Seppuku'd himself....."just because everybody wants to be like the Spurs."

Yeah, everyone wants to get snookered out of $25 million. Everyone wants to have to win their 5th twice. Everyone wants to watch some gym rat pick up their proxy's children. Everyone, well, me wants to watch Amy get hammered like trout meat. Everyone wants to show up to Federal Court in a salt & pepper beard.

Koolaid_Man
06-27-2015, 04:32 PM

Contrary to popular belief I'm very aware and calculating in EVERY thing I post....ok moron lol

eric365
06-27-2015, 05:15 PM
When the spurs love a player word isn't out and they draft him

lefty
06-27-2015, 05:22 PM
CIA Pop doing work :lol

:lmao Lakers fell for it

Axegrinder
06-27-2015, 05:30 PM
Yeah, everyone wants to get snookered out of $25 million. Everyone wants to have to win their 5th twice. Everyone wants to watch some gym rat pick up their proxy's children. Everyone, well, me wants to watch Amy get hammered like trout meat. Everyone wants to show up to Federal Court in a salt & pepper beard.And ancient parrot too idiotic to realize the issue I referred to were respective FOs, not players..but to that point, yes the Lakers WERE "snookered" out of 25 mil by TOSBR (R=Rapist), Kobego. Now go gum a bag of dicks Methuselah

Axegrinder
06-27-2015, 05:32 PM
Contrary to popular belief I'm very aware and calculating in EVERY thing I post....ok moron lolOnly thing you are aware of are other dudes packages ya twink

daslicer
06-27-2015, 06:00 PM
Reminds me of the time when the Spurs faked interest in Sasha Vujacic so they could get Beno. The Lakers picked Sasha and the Spurs ended up picking Beno.

Trainwreck2100
06-27-2015, 07:03 PM
So the team that didn't work out kawhi leonard because they didn't want a team picking him up. All off a sudden makes it known who they want to draft

Thread
06-27-2015, 07:11 PM
And ancient parrot too idiotic to realize the issue I referred to were respective FOs, not players..but to that point, yes the Lakers WERE "snookered" out of 25 mil by TOSBR (R=Rapist), Kobego. Now go gum a bag of dicks Methuselah

& now you have the loss of $25 million + another $25 million in home town discounts.

Stings, don't it?