PDA

View Full Version : Who wins the gay vote for 2016?

MultiTroll
06-27-2015, 05:34 PM
I think Barry just slam dunked it for the Hillary and the Dems.
How will Repugs recover?
Someone like Paul claiming to break off ranks with his fellow Repugnatins like he tried to with Iraq?
:lol I can't wait to see what the Repugs try to get the gay vote.
https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/11160650_10150613275279999_2197903990039323179_o.j pg

TeyshaBlue
06-27-2015, 05:36 PM
Not certain but the gay vote is likely microscopic

Drachen
06-27-2015, 05:43 PM
How will Repugs recover?
Someone like Paul claiming to break off ranks with his fellow Repugnatins like he tried to with Iraq?
https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/11160650_10150613275279999_2197903990039323179_o.j pg

Hillary already had the gay vote by a WIDE margin in 2008 with many threatening to boycott the polls if Obama was the nominee

spurraider21
06-27-2015, 05:45 PM
What was Hillary stance on gay rights back when Bill was in office and pushing don't ask don't tell

MultiTroll
06-27-2015, 06:14 PM
Not certain but the gay vote is likely microscopic
The oft quoted 10% is probably some made up bullshit.
Hollywood of course tries to make it look like 50%. :lol
But i dunno about it being microscopic.
1%
2%
More?
Could matter in a close vote.

boutons_deux
06-27-2015, 06:29 PM
The Repugs don't care about the gay vote, or any people block outside of their racist, xenophobic, Bible humping base.

The primary Repug blocks are BigCorp, billionaires, Wall st.

These are the only "voters" who influence Repug policy, such as make war/increase DoD budget (enrich the MIC), destroy govt "in a bathtub", cut taxes on wealthy and BigCorp, protect/enrich/enable BigCorp and 1%. Repugs know they lose LGBT, blacks, Hispanics, women, and the young by huge margins.

Wall St has a dilemma: give to JEB whom they know is deeply in their pocket (like Bishop Gecko), or give to Hillary, whom they know won't hurt Wall st. I figure they will favor Hillary as the heavy favorite.

Blake
06-27-2015, 06:32 PM
The oft quoted 10% is probably some made up bullshit.
Hollywood of course tries to make it look like 50%. :lol
But i dunno about it being microscopic.
1%
2%
More?
Could matter in a close vote.

you're pretty dumb.

baseline bum
06-27-2015, 09:46 PM
Republicans will still have the closet homo vote though.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-27-2015, 10:16 PM
What was Hillary stance on gay rights back when Bill was in office and pushing don't ask don't tell

Or signing DOMA into law, something the Clinton shills seem to always forget :lol

As for the OP, gay rights shouldn't even be an issue in this election after a supreme court ruling that essentially settles it, but if anything this ruling will help the GOP more. Democrats like Obama and Hillary have been able to use gay marriage as a tool to cover up the fact they're corporate shills who could give a fuck about the working class, and it won't be nearly as effective as it was since there's nothing left for Democrats to accomplish on gay rights. There will still be the ":cheeryay multiculturalism!:cheer" crowd that thinks gay marriage and diversity will solve all of society's problems, but overall this means the Clinton Democrat types will have to talk about real issues a little bit more. Meanwhile, the right wing candidates will be able to play the "Get me elected and I'll reverse the ruling!" card that will fire up their base even more.

MultiTroll
06-27-2015, 10:56 PM
you're pretty dumb.
yawn.
just because your crowd is 100%. :lol

Jacob1983
06-27-2015, 11:09 PM
I kinda hope a Republican wins in 2016 and that a couple of the judges on the supreme Court croak just to piss off homosexuals.

Blake
06-27-2015, 11:56 PM
yawn.
just because your crowd is 100%. :lol

That doesn't make sense. You're a lazy conspiracy theorist.

Blake
06-27-2015, 11:57 PM
I kinda hope a Republican wins in 2016 and that a couple of the judges on the supreme Court croak just to piss off homosexuals.

you really hate gays huh.

MultiTroll
06-28-2015, 11:38 AM
BlakeDumper would you say your idol is more?
George Takei
Nathan Lane
or
Ellen?

Slutter McGee
06-28-2015, 11:41 AM
How will Repugs recover?

Glad to see that you think so lowly of homosexuals that you believe they will credit the democratic party for what is a supreme court decision.

Gays should be thanking Ronald Reagan honestly. He is the guy who appointed the justice that made the deciding vote.

Slutter McGee

Blake
06-28-2015, 11:46 AM
George Takei
Nathan Lane
or
Ellen?

They're out to get you.

Blake
06-28-2015, 11:50 AM
And shove ice cream down your throat

http://www.australianmarriageequality.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/BJbride-600x600.jpg

MultiTroll
06-28-2015, 12:06 PM
And shove ice cream down your throat
need to make the two on the carton a lot more lipsticky to get the male hetero crowd into it.

baseline bum
06-28-2015, 12:22 PM
Gays should be thanking Ronald Reagan honestly. He is the guy who appointed the justice that made the deciding vote.

Slutter McGee

It's nullified by him also appointing that faggot Scalia.

ChumpDumper
06-28-2015, 12:31 PM
George Takei
Nathan Lane
or
Ellen?They are all better people than you.

Why do you think things like this insult others?

Your own homophobia?

Why are you so terrified of homosexuals?

MultiTroll
06-28-2015, 07:32 PM
Glad to see that you think so lowly of homosexuals that you believe they will credit the democratic party for what is a supreme court decision.

Slutter McGee
Not sure what you are strawing, but either way...

Texass Atty General Ken Paxtonto tell his public official people they have the right to refuse to issue marriage licenses to flamers.

MultiTroll
05-19-2016, 04:59 PM
I can't see Fuhrer Trump recovering from todays Repug House shenanigans.
Maybe Donny does not need their vote.

If it was gonna be 65% Demon 35% Repug, the vote has got to be darn near 100% Demon now.

Amid Shouts of 'Shame,' House GOP Defeats Gay Rights Measure

Democrats shouted "Shame! Shame!," but seven Republicans switched their votes under pressure from House leaders Thursday and defeated a measure to protect gay rights.The final vote was 213-212 after the chaos on the House floor. That was enough to defeat an amendment by Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney, D-N.Y., aimed at upholding an executive order that bars discrimination against LGBT employees by federal contractors.
Maloney and other Democrats were incensed. "They literally snatched discrimination from the jaws of equality," Maloney said.
He said he had approached Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., as McCarthy worked on GOP colleagues to vote against the measure. McCarthy told Maloney to get back on his side of the aisle.
"I told him, 'What side am I supposed to stand on in support of equality?'" said Maloney, New York's first openly gay congressman. "It was disgraceful."
McCarthy rejected the assertion that Republicans unfairly held the vote open to prevail. "Was that a long time? So the answer is no," he said.
Maloney's amendment would have prohibited the use of taxpayer dollars to violate President Barack Obama's executive order barring discrimination.
He was trying to include it in a spending bill following passage late Wednesday of a defense policy bill that included a provision Democrats said would overturn the executive order. Republicans said the measure was simply a restatement of religious liberties from the 1964 Civil Rights Act, and they bristled at Democratic criticism.
"There are some people who are emotional ... that's beyond the pale. They can say whatever they want to but that's beyond the pale," said Rep. Bill Flores, R-Texas, asked about Democrats saying Republicans were a party of hate. "This country has a First Amendment that protects religious liberties, and that's all we were doing is protecting that."

more
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/amid-shouts-shame-house-gop-defeats-gay-rights-39231129

Nbadan
05-19-2016, 11:50 PM
They are all better people than you.

Why do you think things like this insult others?

Your own homophobia?

Why are you so terrified of homosexuals?

Anybody miss this fun?

Fabbs
11-15-2016, 10:22 PM
Any reliable stats on what the gay vote was?

SnakeBoy
11-15-2016, 10:50 PM

Last I saw 247 of them went for Trump.

Mitch
11-15-2016, 10:52 PM

You'd have more information on that than any of us, Faggs.

DMC
11-16-2016, 12:52 AM
I don't understand the concept of "Gay rights". I understand the concept of marrying anyone you want, who's legally old enough (we can have that discussion as well) and willing, but otherwise it's all just rights. Whether you're Gay, Lesbian, trans, whatever... the right should be that you can be who you are without being discriminated against by public offices, however private businesses should be able to refuse to hire anyone for any reason.

Where bathrooms are concerned, I've been to plenty places that have unisex bathrooms and never had an issue with it, and in fact the rooms are available more often than segregated ones for obvious reasons.

I don't think a 5 year old knows if he or she is gay, and parents trying to push their kid to one way or the other are eventually going to fuck it up for the kid if they are wrong. No worse than telling them that they need to love Jesus and pray to him and all the horrible shit they say is good because God commanded it. Parents raise kids wrong, in my opinion but that's not my business unless they are doing something to hurt them, then I make it my business.

There's too much stupidity.

Fabbs
11-16-2016, 02:39 AM
^ don't forget to vote.