PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Marc Sides With Brother MVPau

Splits
06-27-2015, 11:15 PM
Add another name to the list of people who don't want to play for the Lakers.
(http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-rumors-marc-gasol-has-no-interest-in-signing-with-l-a/2015/06/27/)
:cry but the Kobe contract will attract future free agents because we take care of our players :cry

:lmao Laker fan is so stupid

Marc Gasol has no interest in the Lakers because of the uneasy last few years his brother spent with them, according to numerous people familiar with the situation.

Buddy Mignon
06-27-2015, 11:24 PM
Well first of all... we already dumped the fat euro for his pussy brother. Why would we want him back? We're not offering him shit.

Thread
06-27-2015, 11:37 PM
^Exactly. Pau was bad,,,his brother is worse. I watched this hump in these just concluded playoffs. He's a wanderer. Has no intention of engaging the game.

DMC
06-27-2015, 11:40 PM
^Exactly. Pau was bad,,,his brother is worse. I watched this hump in these just concluded playoffs. He's a wanderer. Has no intention of engaging the game.
And what of you, old lumpy bastard, nary a post sans Pau.

Splits
06-27-2015, 11:42 PM
Ohhhh look at the Post-Pau poster deflections already coming in. Former DPoY, one of the most coveted free agents this year, yet won't even take a quick flight to LA to discuss options.

Nobody wants to play with Kobe

Nobody sees $48.5 "loyalty contract" as an incentive to sign in LA

Your franchise is in ruins and all you can do is deflect

Can we hear from some Pre-Pau posters?

RD2191
06-27-2015, 11:45 PM
And what of you, old lumpy bastard, nary a post sans Pau.
:lol

Splits
06-27-2015, 11:45 PM

Without MVPau you're light 2

http://i.imgur.com/ukJvtPb.png

Clipper Nation
06-27-2015, 11:48 PM
^Exactly. Pau was bad
He delivered two rings as the alpha, Dale. Show some respect.

Thread
06-27-2015, 11:50 PM
He delivered two rings as the alpha, Dale. Show some respect.

No. Pau couldn't win a single playoff game till Kobe held his hand.

Clipper Nation
06-27-2015, 11:55 PM

http://i.imgur.com/s16DWuL.png

http://swishnba.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/photo.jpg?w=300&h=300

Splits
06-27-2015, 11:58 PM
And the Bulls couldn't deliver playoff wins without MVPau at an elderly age.

Dale, do you know about any of Pau's marital or sexual habits? That seems like the only thing you engage in to demean a star.

Thread
06-28-2015, 12:00 AM
http://i.imgur.com/s16DWuL.png

http://swishnba.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/photo.jpg?w=300&h=300

Boiled down:::Pau couldn't win a single playoff game without Kobe holding his hand.

Splits
06-28-2015, 12:03 AM
Boiled down:::Pau couldn't win a single playoff game without Kobe holding his hand.

Why can't you respond with a basketball take to the numbers? After all, that's how games are won and lost.

Look at those 4th quarters in the Finals in 09 and 10. How do you explain that away?

iUnmrEsYlJU

Thread
06-28-2015, 12:05 AM
Why can't you respond with a basketball take to the numbers? After all, that's how games are won and lost.

Look at those 4th quarters in the Finals in 09 and 10. How do you explain that away?

Am I pre or post Pau?

Splits
06-28-2015, 12:07 AM
Am I pre or post Pau?

Until you give me a handle before Culburn369 you are Post-Pau

Thread
06-28-2015, 12:07 AM
Until you give me a handle before Culburn369 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17061) you are Post-Pau

Then we are estranged.

Splits
06-28-2015, 12:08 AM
Then we are estranged.

You're using an ancillary issue to avoid responding to a numbers argument without parroting a now-meaningless phrase since the MVPau-less Bulls got bounced while winning with him.

It's soooooo chickenshit.

Thread
06-28-2015, 12:10 AM
You're using an ancillary issue to avoid responding to a numbers argument without parroting a now-meaningless phrase since the MVPau-less Bulls got bounced while winning with him.

It's soooooo chickenshit.

Am I pre or post Pau?

Venti Quattro
06-28-2015, 12:10 AM
Lol it's okay. Marc is still one of my favorite players today.

The Lakers mishandled Pau towards the latter stages of his stint in LA, can't really blame his little brother for not wanting to sign.

Splits
06-28-2015, 12:11 AM
Am I pre or post Pau?

Until you give me a handle before Culburn369 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17061) you are Post-Pau

What does that have to do with you avoiding answering a numbers-based argument?

HI-FI
06-28-2015, 12:11 AM
And without Pau you wouldn't be here, you would be crying on a Suns board with no bandwagon to latch onto. Cue parroting in 4...3..2..

Thread
06-28-2015, 12:12 AM
And without Pau you wouldn't be here, you would be crying on a Suns board with no bandwagon to latch onto. Cue parroting in 4...3..2..

I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

Thread
06-28-2015, 12:14 AM
What does that have to do with you avoiding answering a numbers-based argument?

Because sweetheart you & me ain't you & me until you stipulate I'm pre Pau. & that's just the way it's gonna be.

Splits
I never defend my fandom.It's my religion.Ya know, you're worse than a chickenshit. You refuse to engage in an honest argument unless the predetermined outcome is heavily weighted in your favor.You should just go your 2 inch pecker into one of these (scroll down, there are different designs) http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html

Thread
Ya know, you're worse than a chickenshit. You refuse to engage in an honest argument unless the predetermined outcome is heavily weighted in your favor.

You should just go your 2 inch pecker into one of these (scroll down, there are different designs) http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html

Am I pre or post Pau?

Splits
06-28-2015, 12:15 AM
Because sweetheart you & me ain't you & me until you stipulate I'm pre Pau. & that's just the way it's gonna be.

Except I live in a fact based world, where facts matter. You live in a fantasy world, where everyone has to buy into your bullshit madeup v-life before you pretend to talk facts.

You've been exposed as a fraud. Your only e-friends here are the worst of Kobestan.

Thread
06-28-2015, 12:16 AM
Except I live in a fact based world, where facts matter. You live in a fantasy world, where everyone has to buy into your bullshit madeup v-life before you pretend to talk facts.

You've been exposed as a fraud. Your only e-friends here are the worst of Kobestan.

Am I pre or post Pau?

Splits
06-28-2015, 12:19 AM
Am I pre or post Pau?

What was your join date?

Thread
06-28-2015, 12:22 AM
What was your join date?

We've already went over all this. We ain't goin' over it again.

Am I pre or post Pau?

Splits
06-28-2015, 12:27 AM
We've already went over all this. We ain't goin' over it again.

Am I pre or post Pau?

I don't recall going over this. You claim you were here in 2008 or something. I could claim I'm Amy. Without any proof, neither has a foot to stand on.

What I do do is backup my personal claims. Which I do. Such as pictures of my figure skater lover. Or my $200k+ W2.

You do none of that. You live in a fantasy world. You have no honor.

Thread
06-28-2015, 12:32 AM
I don't recall going over this. You claim you were here in 2008 or something. I could claim I'm Amy. Without any proof, neither has a foot to stand on.

What I do do is backup my personal claims. Which I do. Such as pictures of my figure skater lover. Or my $200k+ W2.

You do none of that. You live in a fantasy world. You have no honor.

Let us proceed...

Biernutz
06-28-2015, 12:37 AM
LA will not be a destination of choice for free agents for at least 2 years. With all the young players
on the team they will be fighting to just get in the playoffs. They could get a "name" player
if the want to part with one of their new draft choices. My bet is Jim Buss is playing for the future
and is content to let Kobe go out fighting for 8 seed in his last year.

Clipper Nation
06-28-2015, 12:50 AM

Take a look at those fourth-quarter stats and then tell me who was holding whose hand.

tee, hee.

Thread
06-28-2015, 12:51 AM
Take a look at those fourth-quarter stats and then tell me who was holding whose hand.

tee, hee.

I don't have to. It's a fact:::Pau couldn't win a single playoff game without Kobe holding his hand.

Splits
06-28-2015, 02:47 AM
I don't have to. It's a fact:::Pau couldn't win a single playoff game without Kobe holding his hand.

MVPau, Post-33, has won more playoff games than Kirby ever will.

Fact.

Longevity matters.

whitemamba
06-28-2015, 02:48 AM
Pau has accomplished so much without kobe.... O wait :lol

Splits
06-28-2015, 02:53 AM

Which one has a closed window?

Which one won RoY?

Which one was a top-3 pick?

Which one never had to be carried to a ring?

Which one will play their last playoff game at age 33 :lmao

illmatic
06-28-2015, 04:14 AM

Nah, Mori locked him out, he'd have nowhere to go.

illmatic
06-28-2015, 04:18 AM

Kobe wouldn't have shit without Daddy and MVPau.

whitemamba
06-28-2015, 05:14 AM
Which one has a closed window?

Which one won RoY?

Which one was a top-3 pick?

Which one never had to be carried to a ring?

Which one will play their last playoff game at age 33 :lmao

accomplished nothing.

kobe 5
daddy 4

kobe 5
pau 2

still love pau though, but hes a 2nd banana

Thread
06-28-2015, 06:07 AM
Nah, Mori locked him out, he'd have nowhere to go.

Then he followed me here and did exactly what I did here what I did there. Yeah, the nerve of that fuck.

Thread
06-28-2015, 06:10 AM

Look at little ill,,,climbin' on SF's wagon. They broke your fuckin' ass more times than Carter's got liver pills but you side them.

ha.

Thread
06-28-2015, 06:14 AM
MVPau, Post-33, has won more playoff games than Kirby ever will.

Fact.

Longevity matters.

Am I pre or post Pau?

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2015, 08:20 AM
Add another name to the list of people who don't want to play for the Lakers.
(http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-rumors-marc-gasol-has-no-interest-in-signing-with-l-a/2015/06/27/)
:cry but the Kobe contract will attract future free agents because we take care of our players :cry

:lmao Laker fan is so stupid

Hey pussy split face..can I get an Amen for this previous gem...call me Koolstradomous...

Marc wont leave especially after we did Pau the way we did....Pau will make sure of it...DJ or LA are our best options..

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2015, 08:25 AM

Once again you're on the money.....they lost because of him...and they still cant see it....sure he can hit the 16 footer but this dude is as aloof as Pau was maybe even worse..I'd take DJ over Gasol anyday...because in a 7 game series you can turn Deandre into a Dawg...A Gasol? Fuck now naw....

#Gasoft
# PAUssy

Mnky
06-28-2015, 08:51 AM
Lakers just a couple moves away from being back in business. Spurfan might want to tread lightly.. especially if they miss out on free agency.

Buddy Mignon
06-28-2015, 09:13 AM
Lakers just a couple moves away from being back in business. Spurfan might want to tread lightly.. especially if they miss out on free agency.

I'll bump this next week.

DMC
06-28-2015, 09:34 AM

crawl motherfucker crawl

LkrFan
06-28-2015, 12:40 PM
...meanwhile, Jahlil Okafor Can't Believe He's a 76er, Throws Jersey:

Duke’s Jahlil Okafor probably thought he was going to be taken at No. 2 by the Los Angeles Lakers in this year’s NBA Draft.

He gushed about the opportunity of playing alongside Kobe Bryant and continuing the tradition of legendary Laker bigs.

Luckily for Okafor, leading up to the draft ESPN’s Chad Ford said that, according to his sources, there was an “80% chance” the Lakers would take the Duke center.

Instead, Okafor’s dreams were crushed. The Lakers went small, selecting D’Angelo Russell, a dazzling point guard from Ohio State. Okafor would then land with the ever-rebuilding Philadelphia 76ers.

Okafor looked tense as the ESPN cameras panned on him as the Lakers chose D’Angelo over him.

And during his introductory press conference with Philly, Okafor carelessly dropped his jersey on the floor, confirming that it’s not always sunny in Philadelphia

LOLZ: http://thesportsquotient.com/nba/2015/6/28/video-jahlil-okafor-cant-believe-hes-a-76er-throws-jersey

He should have dominated that fringe 2nd round pick during that 2nd workout. Dude was bragging that he "brought his A game" against Okafor too. Not a good sign... By contrast, Russell handled his bitness. The rest is history...in the making. :tu

DMC
06-28-2015, 12:49 PM
There was a table there. He folded it and let it go. TMZ faggots making desperate housewives like drama out of nothing at all.

illmatic
06-28-2015, 12:50 PM
Look at little ill,,,climbin' on SF's wagon. They broke your fuckin' ass more times than Carter's got liver pills but you side them.

ha.

They're a model for success. A small market team that's been successful for 15 years, what's to hate about that? You? Prior to Cuban, you were a son-of-a-bitch, having everything handed to you. I'd always side with the Spurs over the Lakers, that's it, and that's all.

LkrFan
06-28-2015, 12:50 PM
There was a table there. He folded it and let it go. TMZ faggots making desperate housewives like drama out of nothing at all.

Did he want to be a Laker or a Sixer?

illmatic
06-28-2015, 12:53 PM
Then he followed me here and did exactly what I did here what I did there. Yeah, the nerve of that fuck.

It was chickenshit and pussy no doubt.

DMC
06-28-2015, 12:55 PM
Did he want to be a Laker or a Sixer?

He wanted to be rich.

No one wants to be a Laker.

LkrFan
06-28-2015, 12:56 PM
He wanted to be rich.

No one wants to be a Laker.:lol

DMC
06-28-2015, 12:56 PM
:lol

Stay.

LkrFan
06-28-2015, 01:26 PM
Stay.He left for a younger team with a better chance to win. He went to the playoffs twice, we tanked to get Randle and Russell in successive years. I don't blame him. Matter of fact, I am glad he left. I'm sure the Lakers feel the same way.

Thread
06-28-2015, 01:28 PM
Pau is piss pot. His brother? A bigger piss pot.

illmatic
06-28-2015, 01:29 PM

Though you'd be light 2 without'em.

DMC
06-28-2015, 01:35 PM

You have nary a post here before Pau took you by the hand.

DMC
06-28-2015, 01:35 PM
He left