PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Derek Anderson: Lamarcus Is Going To Lakers...

Buddy Mignon
06-28-2015, 06:08 PM
I didn't say it... I'm just saying. He was on the radio bragging about the Lakers today.

Thread
06-28-2015, 06:10 PM
I can't see it, Luva. He's afraid of his own shadow in Portland, how the Hell would he even get out of bed in Los Angeles? Shit, I couldn't get out of my couch if it was Los Angeles.

djohn2oo8
06-28-2015, 06:12 PM
He's SA bound.

Duncan2177
06-28-2015, 06:14 PM
He's SA bound.

:bobo

Thread
06-28-2015, 06:14 PM
He's SA bound.

Yep, he'll play the role for a while to give Media a nice bone to bury, but, in the end he'll go where Pau shoulda went. And the prick will prosper. No more headaches, no more nut,,,he's been bleeding for this caper.

Buddy Mignon
06-28-2015, 06:15 PM
Love stays injured.

Buddy Mignon
06-28-2015, 06:16 PM
He's SA bound.

I'm just reporting the news.

whitemamba
06-28-2015, 06:19 PM
Lakers planning on giving him 4 years 80 mill

Buddy Mignon
06-28-2015, 06:28 PM
Lakers planning on giving him 4 years 80 mill

That's the rumor. Mitch said we're going after a max player this year and next. Basically putting the NBA on notice. I heard the NBA is about to go to non-guaranteed contracts. We're going to do some major fucking if that happens.

Double-Up
06-28-2015, 06:31 PM
That's the rumor. Mitch said we're going after a max player this year and next. Basically putting the NBA on notice. I heard the NBA is about to go to non-guaranteed contracts. We're going to do some major fucking if that happens.

Another dumbass lakerfan with another retarded fucking take. Stick to naruto buddy...:lmao

Buddy Mignon
06-28-2015, 06:46 PM
Another dumbass lakerfan with another retarded fucking take. Stick to naruto buddy...:lmao

It wasn't my take, pussy.

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2015, 06:50 PM
I have no idea what he's gonna do..but I do know that if he lands in LA Spur fan will go on a crusade about how bad he is and how he sucks :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2015, 06:52 PM
If we Land Lamarcus and then Durant with Kobe playing a spot up shooter role we'll be dangerous....

Buddy Mignon
06-28-2015, 06:53 PM
I have no idea what he's gonna do..but I do know that if he lands in LA Spur fan will go on a crusade about how bad he is and how he sucks :lol

No shit. Their ass cracks are tight as fuck hoping we don't get him.

djohn2oo8

They shouldn't want to lose Green and Splitter for Aldridge.

djohn2oo8
No shit. Their ass cracks are tight as fuck hoping we don't get him.

Then.the Lakers would have no bench.

Malik Hairston
06-28-2015, 06:55 PM
I don't know why the Lakers are even considering Aldridge, tbh:lol..they're trying to build through a youth movement, not sure why you would add a 30-year old on a max deal when your team is still at least 3 years away from contending IMO..

If you want a veteran presence, you add a guy deeper in the rotation, not as your #1 option..

They should tank 1 more year, which should be really easy with Kobe/Scott still around, get another lottery pick or make a big splash next off-season, fire Scott and get Kobe to retire, and then try to contend with young players..

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2015, 07:02 PM
L.A. plans to make Aldridge an offer that's hard to refuse.

The first concrete free agency salvo targeted at LaMarcus Aldridge (http://www.sbnation.com/nba/players/21819/lamarcus-aldridge) this summer might be fired by the Los Angeles Lakers (http://www.sbnation.com/nba/teams/los-angeles-lakers). Mike Bresnahan, writing for the LA Times, reports that Mitch Kupchak and company are offering a pretty penny (http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers/la-sp-lakers-bresnahan-20150628-story.html)to the Portland Trail Blazers (http://www.sbnation.com/nba/teams/portland-trail-blazers) star.

All their financial eggs now go into the big-man basket. They want to talk to LaMarcus Aldridge, he wants to listen, and if all goes well for both sides, the four-time All-Star signs a four-year, $80-million deal to be the Lakers' power forward.

https://tps30.doubleverify.com/visit.jpg?ctx=919838&cmp=8679882&sid=1730007&plc=117363342&num=&adid=&advid=900209&adsrv=1&region=30&btreg=&btadsrv=&crt=&crtname=&chnl=&unit=&pid=&uid=&tagtype=&dvtagver=6.1.img&

Bresnahan offers ancillary reasons that Aldridge might be interested in the deal:

Aldridge already owns a home in Orange County, his initials are tailor-made for the Lakers, and it just so happens that his good plays were rewarded at Portland home games by an audio snippet of Randy Newman's "I Love L.A."

The rest of the article focuses on the relative undesirability of other free agents compared to Aldridge, at least for the Lakers.

DPG21920
06-28-2015, 07:08 PM
:lol His initials are tailor-made for LA.

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2015, 07:09 PM
MtDhtadoeUk

DPG21920
06-28-2015, 07:12 PM
Congrats to LA. No excuses now - have a top 5 PF, an elite PG, Kobe. and Randle who lost weight..that should be more than enough to compete and shows the power that LA stil has as a destination where people want to play/win.

Malik Hairston
06-28-2015, 07:14 PM
Congrats to LA. No excuses now - have a top 5 PF, an elite PG, Kobe. and Randle who lost weight..that should be more than enough to compete and shows the power that LA stil has as a destination where people want to play/win.

Might get the 8th seed, tbh..

Portland was a 5 seed and fringe 2nd-round caliber team:

Lillard >>> Russell
Matthews >>> Kobe
Batum > Lakers' SF
Lopez >> Randle

Stotts >> Scott

Could see them getting the 8th seed if everything goes right, but I doubt it..

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2015, 07:16 PM

Agree....but we dont have a coach and we still need a center

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2015, 07:17 PM
Might get the 8th seed, tbh..

Portland was a 5 seed and fringe 2nd-round caliber team:

Lillard >>> Russell
Matthews >>> Kobe
Batum > Lakers' SF
Lopez >> Randle

Stotts >> Scott

Could see them getting the 8th seed if everything goes right, but I doubt it..

If we Land LA...trade Nick Young and bring in Tobias Harris..we're a top 5 team

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2015, 07:19 PM
But if we can get Deandre I would keep Nick Young and spread the floor..either way..we're back....:lol

Shane27
If we Land LA...trade Nick Young and bring in Tobias Harris..we're a top 5 team

this made me laugh. Maybe top 5 in the east

Pelicans78
LA (the player, not the city) is hot garbage. Good player, but man he's not leading a team anywhere as a go-to-guy.

Koolaid_Man
Get it done Mitch!!

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2015, 07:23 PM
this made me laugh. Maybe top 5 in the east

:lol but why...

Golden State is really the only team to make the case to me..everyone else is just hype

Double-Up
06-28-2015, 07:23 PM
It wasn't my take, pussy.

Can you read quotes? The NBA isn't going to non-guaranteed contacts you ignorant fuck. Go back to lakersground with that bullshit.

Buddy Mignon
06-28-2015, 07:26 PM
Can you read quotes? The NBA isn't going to non-guaranteed contacts you ignorant fuck. Go back to lakersground with that bullshit.

I don't hang out at Lakersground. This is my kingdom.

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2015, 07:26 PM
LA (the player, not the city) is hot garbage. Good player, but man he's not leading a team anywhere as a go-to-guy.

It's not about leading..its about helping...its my deep desire and intuition that Russell will have Magic Johnson like first season....and you know what that means...

Raven
06-28-2015, 07:30 PM
I don't know why the Lakers are even considering Aldridge, tbh:lol..they're trying to build through a youth movement, not sure why you would add a 30-year old on a max deal when your team is still at least 3 years away from contending IMO..

If you want a veteran presence, you add a guy deeper in the rotation, not as your #1 option..

They should tank 1 more year, which should be really easy with Kobe/Scott still around, get another lottery pick or make a big splash next off-season, fire Scott and get Kobe to retire, and then try to contend with young players..

go explain... probably the only thing i can see is that they could add a cornerstone on a cheaper max that would be good value later. But it would throw them into virtual mediocrity. that is mediocrity if they don't do as bad as i think they will even with aldridge.

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2015, 07:33 PM
Hey dick for brains..you need a combination of vets and youth...

Kobe and LMA is just the vet presence you need to run with these young bucks....

Buddy Mignon
06-28-2015, 07:36 PM
Cowherd thinks LA is shit.

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2015, 07:44 PM
Cowherd thinks LA is shit.

I dont care...I'd sign him...with Dajo passes he'll make LMA look like a Megastar :lol

Buddy Mignon
06-28-2015, 07:49 PM
I dont care...I'd sign him...with Dajo passes he'll make LMA look like a Megastar :lol

I'd take him over Love only due to Love being so injury prone. So Clarkson was asked about the addition of Russell. He says... well Kobe better move over to the 3...:lol I like this kids confidence.

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2015, 07:55 PM
I'd take him over Love only due to Love being so injury prone. So Clarkson was asked about the addition of Russell. He says... well Kobe better move over to the 3...:lol I like this kids confidence.

In other words I'm not going to the bench...:lol even though Kobe will always be a starter without question...this is a good problem to have because it encourages Jordan to compete with Russell which will only make everyone better...I love seeing cocky and arrogant rookies and both Russell and Jordan are both cocky and confident like both Magic and Kobe were....

Thread
06-28-2015, 07:57 PM
^If Kobe was going to move up he'd a done so years ago. I think we'll end up pounding salt.

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2015, 07:58 PM
Love cant guard Dwight...LMA can...that's it for me...

Last yr LMA dropped back to back 40 pt games on Dwights head...he can do way more than Love....Love is chicken shit....its why Lebron marginalized his ass...Lebron wouldna had the balls to do that shit to LMA...tbh

Buddy Mignon
06-28-2015, 08:10 PM
Love cant guard Dwight...LMA can...that's it for me...

Last yr LMA dropped back to back 40 pt games on Dwights head...he can do way more than Love....Love is chicken shit....its why Lebron marginalized his ass...Lebron wouldna had the balls to do that shit to LMA...tbh

When Love left for the Cavs... Minnesota's GM said Love was basically and average player stat padding on a weak team. He won't be back to the West coast. No one is coming from East to West. LMA is the best option even though he's not a leader. Land him and go after another next year and we're good.

MI21
06-28-2015, 08:41 PM
That bastion of truth Derek Anderson.

Killakobe81
06-28-2015, 09:53 PM

We don't have our pick unless it's top 3 ...I don't want him or love for $80 million ...but if its gonna be one rather have Aldridge.

LkrFan
06-28-2015, 09:57 PM
We don't have our pick unless it's top 3 ...I don't want him or love for $80 million ...but if its gonna be one rather have Aldridge.
Agreed. Russell is good at P&R. LMA has the best midrange game amongst big men. Could be a lethal pick and pop combo tbh.

Agloco
06-29-2015, 06:39 PM
Yep, he'll play the role for a while to give Media a nice bone to bury, but, in the end he'll go where Pau shoulda went. And the prick will prosper. No more headaches, no more nut,,,he's been bleeding for this caper.

And Duncan will get 6 with LMA in the fold. That's gotta be turning your bowels on a deep level Cully.

DPG21920
06-29-2015, 06:40 PM
I don't hang out at Lakersground. This is my kingdom.

This is the biggest indictment of laker fandom there is. Even most laker fans can't stand how dumb the avg laker fan is.

Thread
06-29-2015, 08:01 PM
And Duncan will get 6 with LMA in the fold. That's gotta be turning your bowels on a deep level Cully.

Should be a milk run.