PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: Clippers sense Deandre Jordan may be leaning towards Mavs

djohn2oo8
06-28-2015, 08:14 PM

Thread
06-28-2015, 08:16 PM
As soon as he signs that max he's gonna sit down and never get up.

AlexJones
06-28-2015, 08:17 PM
Fucking christ

Buddy Mignon
06-28-2015, 08:17 PM

yup

djohn2oo8
06-28-2015, 08:20 PM
Quite a conundrum for the Clippers. They need him, but not at 100 million.

Thread
06-28-2015, 08:22 PM

Nope. 100 million for him isn't criminal,,,but, by God, it's close.

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2015, 08:26 PM
I would love to have this moron in LA but Cully is right..he's chicken shit..I knew he was CHicken shit the way he ran onto the court acting all emtional like a bitch after the Donald Sterling revelations...almost like he wanted to cry..just a big baby looking for sympathy because he knew the worlds attention was on the Clippers at the time...he's a loser....but I'd still take him....

Thread
06-28-2015, 08:28 PM
I would love to have this moron in LA but Cully is right..he's chicken shit..I knew he was CHicken shit the way he ran onto the court acting all emtional like a bitch after the Donald Sterling revelations...almost like he wanted to cry..just a big baby looking for sympathy because he knew the worlds attention was on the Clippers at the time...he's a loser....but I'd still take him....

LOL. That's where we're at now as LF. We're starved for the stage again. We're perpetually puny now, a vicious cycle settling in. I have to admit I always feared this, but, over 30 years ago. The years went by, then the decades, it never happened, so somewhere along the line I quit obsessing over it. Stopped ruminating. Then, THEN, then it happened. Life is like that.

djohn2oo8
06-28-2015, 08:29 PM
He's nothing without alley oops. Like worse than Dwight. But Deandre plays good defense.

Mitch
06-28-2015, 08:51 PM

He'll be back up in five years, put on a good show and somebody will open their wallet.

RD2191
06-28-2015, 08:54 PM
Fuck nowhere near 100 mil tbh. He can't do anything tbh. His defense is a bit overrated imo plus he can't fucking shoot to save his life.

Clipper Nation
06-28-2015, 09:08 PM

I'd rather sign-and-trade his ass for Chandler and other assets. Dude is delusional, talking about how he wants a bigger role in the offense when he has zero skills other than dunking. Meanwhile, his defense is supposedly worth the big bucks, but Chandler is still statistically the better rim protector. DJ will be this year's Parsons for the Mavs.

SPM
06-28-2015, 09:11 PM
Of course he's going to Dallas. And Lol at Clippers fans who think they won't miss a beat with Tyson Chandler.

Kim Jong-il
06-28-2015, 09:16 PM
What are the Crippers doing???

Clipper Nation
06-28-2015, 09:19 PM
Of course he's going to Dallas. And Lol at Clippers fans who think they won't miss a beat with Tyson Chandler.
We'll definitely "miss a beat," but we're not contenders right now even with DJ. I'm mainly hoping to not have another max contract tied up in an overrated player dooming us to second-round purgatory.

LkrFan
06-28-2015, 09:24 PM
I'd rather sign-and-trade his ass for Chandler and other assets. Dude is delusional, talking about how he wants a bigger role in the offense when he has zero skills other than dunking. Meanwhile, his defense is supposedly worth the big bucks, but Chandler is still statistically the better rim protector. DJ will be this year's Parsons for the Mavs.
Sounds like you in The Pissed Off! stage imminent Clipper def! :lol

LkrFan
06-28-2015, 09:25 PM
CP0 without DeContract = 2006 playoffs Smush Parker :lol

Chris
06-28-2015, 09:31 PM
Restaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacked

whitemamba
06-28-2015, 09:48 PM

is there a clipper player you dont throw under the bus tbh?

Dex
06-28-2015, 11:01 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/6mfofGcf0y0gg/giphy.gif

ducks
06-28-2015, 11:16 PM
I hope he signs less money for green

baseline bum
06-28-2015, 11:44 PM
is there a clipper player you dont throw under the bus tbh?

Blake

whitemamba
06-28-2015, 11:48 PM
Blake

pretty sure he ripped him when blaked threw those 2 games away in the playoffs.

baseline bum
06-28-2015, 11:49 PM
pretty sure he ripped him when blaked threw those 2 games away in the playoffs.

Nope he's the Blake version of kobestan

Killakobe81
06-29-2015, 12:06 AM
We'll definitely "miss a beat," but we're not contenders right now even with DJ. I'm mainly hoping to not have another max contract tied up in an overrated player dooming us to second-round purgatory.

CN with the rare non trolling goods ...

whitemamba
06-29-2015, 12:15 AM
CN with the rare non trolling goods ...

clippers are fucked, this year was their only chance. back to being a shit franchise all over again :lol

AlexJones
06-29-2015, 12:35 AM
No joke, Clippers were probably the NBA title favorites after game 3 of the semis

hooperflash
06-29-2015, 02:10 AM
Shouldn't have changed the jersey design, niqqa wants out now.

Sean Cagney
06-29-2015, 02:23 AM
GOOD LORD I hope the Mavs sign him then, maybe another Dampier there with a hefty contract and does nothing?

hooperflash
06-29-2015, 02:24 AM
Shouldn't have changed the jersey design/logo, niqqa wants out now.

sook
06-29-2015, 04:00 PM

yup.

Franklin
06-29-2015, 06:44 PM
cheap man's Amare, nigga would be useless unless you get him an elite PG who can spoon feed him the ball for dunks and alley-oops imho, but there doesn't seem to be any good PGs available in the market currently tbh.

Findog
06-30-2015, 05:13 AM
Tyson signs elsewhere while they sit on their asses waiting for LMA and Jordan's agents to inform them their clients signed elsewhere.

ambchang
06-30-2015, 06:41 AM
Deandre Jordan is out of his mind. He has little offensive moves to speak of, and his main attribute on defense is rebounding and shot blocking. He's not even that great of a defender (good, not great).

The Clippers are about as perfect a match for him as there is, CP3 to feed him alleyoops, man the paint on defense, run the floor, and those are the only things he is required to do.

In Dallas, he'd be expected to create some offense, there wouldn't be a PG of the caliber to spoon feed him baskets, and he would have to cover up for Dirk on defense.

Franklin
06-30-2015, 07:02 AM
Agree, I'd rather sign Monroe for a smaller price tbh.

Killakobe81
06-30-2015, 08:21 AM
Agree, I'd rather sign Monroe for a smaller price tbh.

hey now, hush. that is the plan of attack I want. Or possibly Tyson plus a 3 and D guy. Jordan can go play with a broke down Parsons I would love to have Tyson's leadership and defense in L.a. especially if it's around $12 milly? monroe may want closer to $14/$15 mill ...

I am not sure why Mavs dont value Tyson who will be the lockeroom leader of the Mavs if they sign jordan? Dirk is not a leader like that kidd is long gone same with Terry. IS wes Matthews capable of that? Chandler has been that for the Mavs. I wouldnt give him anything close to max but he is a guy that loves teh city plays defense Why not sign Tyson and Dragic instead? or even Monroe and dragic?

Jodelo
06-30-2015, 01:16 PM
hey now, hush. that is the plan of attack I want. Or possibly Tyson plus a 3 and D guy. Jordan can go play with a broke down Parsons I would love to have Tyson's leadership and defense in L.a. especially if it's around $12 milly? monroe may want closer to $14/$15 mill ...

I am not sure why Mavs dont value Tyson who will be the lockeroom leader of the Mavs if they sign jordan? Dirk is not a leader like that kidd is long gone same with Terry. IS wes Matthews capable of that? Chandler has been that for the Mavs. I wouldnt give him anything close to max but he is a guy that loves teh city plays defense Why not sign Tyson and Dragic instead? or even Monroe and dragic?

How is Dirk NOT a leader? He is not the loudest one, but i think in the locker room he is different.

Thread
06-30-2015, 01:40 PM
How is Dirk NOT a leader? He is not the loudest one, but i think in the locker room he is different.

A leader woulda rappelled up the side of Buss Compound, knocked the children out of way (they were both playing with dolls/together)---flipped the old man out of the recliner on the backward swing, frog marched his ass to the land line and made him bring in Pau.

Kobe Bryant

Killakobe81
06-30-2015, 02:03 PM

Meant locker-room wise. Everyone on that team point to tyson as the difference in leadership for that 2011 team compared to the teams that had talent and lost. That is DIrk's own words. It was not a disrespect meant to Dirk. Kobe was not the locker-room leader of the 2009-2010 Lakers that was Fisher. Odom was the good cop. on the 3peat teams it was guys like Fox and Ron Harper, your best players normally lead by example. Tyson gave some of both. Avery was the leader for the 1999 Spurs ...

SPM
06-30-2015, 04:27 PM
yup.

Shut up faggot.

AlexJones
06-30-2015, 05:23 PM
Don't think Dirk ever gave a shit about leadership.. maybe in 05-07 he did but he was never the most vocal guy in the clubhouse from 08 onwards

hater
04-26-2016, 08:06 PM
:lmao Clippers

:lmao karma is a bitch fuckers