PDA

View Full Version : Suns: Knight matches Blood.

Thread
06-28-2015, 10:28 PM
http://arizonasports.com/41/1845908/REPORT-KNIGHT-RESIGNS

"Knight, whom the Milwaukee Bucks traded to the Phoenix Suns in February in a multiple-team deal, appears on the brink of signing a lucrative long-term contract to remain with the Suns. I've been told by an NBA official that Knight, who'll become a restricted free agent on July 1, will sign a five-year, $70 million contract with the Suns."

Mitch
06-28-2015, 10:29 PM
Good news, eh Cub?

Thread
06-28-2015, 10:30 PM
Good news, eh Cub?

Yeah, should put those two at loggerheads. Both are PG's.

LkrFan
06-28-2015, 10:31 PM
As long as Duncan loses in the first round of the playoffs to the Clippers and failed to repeat not once, not twice, not three times, not even four times, and definitely not five times. :tu

RD2191
06-28-2015, 10:32 PM
As long as Duncan loses in the first round of the playoffs to the Clippers and failed to repeat not once, not twice, not three times, not even four times, and definitely not five times. :tu
Remember when kobe wanted to be traded?

Thread
06-28-2015, 10:35 PM

It was, it was fuckin' sweet. I came in here from the Reading Room proud & feelin' strong. Even during the salad days of '10 I've never had a funner time here than I've had since the Clippers left the Spurs where they found 'em. Then the $25 million, Duncan showin' up in court lookin' like a sign twirler. It's been just a swell Summer.

The Clippers

Thread
06-28-2015, 10:37 PM

How the fuck do you think he got Pau, rob? This is no fuckin' game. It's a gd business. The old man was lollygagging= drinking Ovaltine & napping all the time. That's my gig, that ain't his. Kobe had to nail him to the wall.

DMC
06-29-2015, 04:54 AM
Remember when a homely, poor white girl in Colorado with multi-cum in her baby maker wouldn't even let that chimp's semen touch her skin?

LkrFan
06-29-2015, 05:13 AM
It was, it was fuckin' sweet. I came in here from the Reading Room proud & feelin' strong. Even during the salad days of '10 I've never had a funner time here than I've had since the Clippers left the Spurs where they found 'em. Then the $25 million, Duncan showin' up in court lookin' like a sign twirler. It's been just a swell Summer.

The Clippers

:lol

LkrFan
06-29-2015, 05:21 AM
Remember when kobe wanted to be traded?He would have never left.

unleashbaynes
06-29-2015, 09:45 AM
Remember when Steve Nash won more MVPs than Kobe?

Thread
06-29-2015, 11:01 AM
Remember when Steve Nash won more MVPs than Kobe?

My clearest memory of Nash was you putting him into the boards and preserving (Owen).

Splits
11-17-2015, 10:10 AM
:wow Just put his first career triple-double on Next Magic/Prime Nash Jr. :wow

:wow Had more assists (15) than the entire Laker team (12) :wow

I wonder how poor Katie girl is doing. I sent Dale to the reading room until the new year, he has no place to vent. You just know he made her prep a barrel before the game last night.

Mori Chu
11-17-2015, 12:02 PM
rekt

illmatic
11-17-2015, 02:04 PM
:wow Just put his first career triple-double on Next Magic/Prime Nash Jr. :wow

:wow Had more assists (15) than the entire Laker team (12) :wow

I wonder how poor Katie girl is doing. I sent Dale to the reading room until the new year, he has no place to vent. You just know he made her prep a barrel before the game last night.

thank Christ, that old man is insufferable sometimes.