PDA

View Full Version : m>s vs. Dylan Roof

FuzzyLumpkins
06-30-2015, 05:05 PM
This was posted in the club a little over two weeks ago:

Here's how the next 20 years are going to play out:

1) there will be a race war, eliminating the less evolved negros and leaving only the upstanding decent ones this elevating their race to a higher standard to join the rest of us

2) the truth will come out about global shadow governments and the kike plot against the goyim

3) subsequent ride in nationalism and the liberation of europe

4) fall of America

5) a new international system will be set up based around cooperation between countries and respect for all peoples and the right to self determination thus ushering in a new unrivaled period of prosperity

like it or not chump you can't stop it, the flood is coming

Now you can go back for quite some ways and find many examples of him proposing to racially cleanse but he quit saying it about two weeks ago. I wonder why that might be but then I realized:

The other thread is why.

It’s not so much why Roof allegedly did what he did. Authorities say he apparently was motivated by hate, telling the African-American congregants, “You rape our women, and you’re taking over our country.”

It’s more how the shooting came to be, and the events that precipitated it.

Roof’s roommate, Joey Meek, told ABC News that Roof “was big into segregation,” and was plotting for six months.

“I think he wanted something big like Trayvon Martin,” Meek told the network. “He wanted to make something spark up the race war again.”

But Meek never alerted authorities.

http://fox4kc.com/2015/06/19/dylann-roof-confessed-to-killings-said-he-wanted-to-start-a-race-war/

So anyway, authorities are looking for people that foment race wars. I probably would hide too.

Anyone have thoughts?

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2015, 06:08 PM
Quite possibly the dumbest thread ever made

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2015, 06:16 PM
Nothing 2 see here..they're both cock suckers

DJR210
06-30-2015, 06:16 PM
:wakeup

TheSanityAnnex
06-30-2015, 06:48 PM
Odds that faggot OP already reported m>s to the FBI?

FuzzyLumpkins
06-30-2015, 07:26 PM

:lol you worried?

TheSanityAnnex
06-30-2015, 08:24 PM
:lol you worried?
Why would I be worried? I am not nor do I know or even care who m>s is in real life.

You're a known rat that bragged about it here before.
Did you or did you not report m>s to authorities?

FuzzyLumpkins
06-30-2015, 08:34 PM
Why would I be worried? I am not nor do I know or even care who m>s is in real life.

You're a known rat that bragged about it here before.
Did you or did you not report m>s to authorities?

Nope. If I had then I would have said so. I also likely would have gone to the Spurs and not the cops if I was interested in appealing to authority.

But you don't think it's reasonable that the government look for people encouraging race wars and genocide? I'll let them do their own searches and leave the cops alone but I certainly support them monitoring people like that.

Groupthink is powerful for all your platitudes of nihilism.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-30-2015, 09:24 PM
Oh and what makes me a rat? Sending poptarts mental health survey to the people he had written up in his exposes does not make me a rat dipshit.

I think it is pretty obvious that I don't like the cops.

Looks like you are butthurt though. Flail away, puto.

TheSanityAnnex
06-30-2015, 09:42 PM
Oh and what makes me a rat? Sending poptarts mental health survey to the people he had written up in his exposes does not make me a rat dipshit.

Yes a rat, a rat with too much time on his hands.

HI-FI
06-30-2015, 09:46 PM
Did m>s get stealth banned?

spurraider21
06-30-2015, 10:01 PM
OP took the time to make this thread

rogues
06-30-2015, 10:07 PM
He'll take the time to log in with his main or Th'Pusher to call you either a sophist or a nihilist depending on whatever that faggot brainstorms into argument..

Dirk Oneanddoneski
06-30-2015, 11:27 PM

I think it is pretty obvious that I don't like the cops.

Looks like you are butthurt though. Flail away, puto.

http://i.imgur.com/x0oP8Zj.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/pmle1m0.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/mppWWGJ.jpg

FuzzyLumpkins
06-30-2015, 11:37 PM
Nope. If I had then I would have said so. I also likely would have gone to the Spurs and not the cops if I was interested in appealing to authority.

But you don't think it's reasonable that the government look for people encouraging race wars and genocide? I'll let them do their own searches and leave the cops alone but I certainly support them monitoring people like that.

Groupthink is powerful for all your platitudes of nihilism.

Besides having a dumb definition of what makes a rat, you ignored the simple question. I know you will say just about anything to save face but that you tried to ignore it does tell me something. Youre scummy and I really should put you on ignore.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-30-2015, 11:37 PM
dubdubdub

Clipper Nation
06-30-2015, 11:46 PM
He'll take the time to log in with his main or Th'Pusher (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19189) to call you either a sophist or a nihilist depending on whatever that faggot brainstorms into argument..

Or "emotional" :lol

In before :cry "Begging the question! Appeal to authority! Continuum fallacy! Fallacy of composition! False equivalence! Moving the goalposts!" :cry

FuzzyLumpkins
06-30-2015, 11:59 PM

Yes a lot of effort went into finding the m>s account idealizing race wars and the like. I actually just picked the first one and posted it. When you consider the time he has invested in posting that shit for day after day for what has now literally been years it does put things in perspective. You of course have no issue with that time spent. No you spend your time butthurt with me or worse and complicit.

I'm putting this account on ignore as well.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-01-2015, 12:05 AM
Or "emotional" :lol

In before :cry "Begging the question! Appeal to authority! Continuum fallacy! Fallacy of composition! False equivalence! Moving the goalposts!" :cry

Your illogical and you cannot figure out how to logically argue your side so you try and insult the labels. Just because I use the shorthand does not mean the argument is not apt and you have never once been able to argue that it was misapplied. Cry indeed.

It's looking like this is a good thread to weed out undesirables. Cutting you off as well.

hehateme
07-01-2015, 01:47 AM
What is all the arguing about in this thread? I am lost and want to pick a side so I can start typing in capital letters to get my point across.

DJR210
07-01-2015, 02:00 AM
Yes a lot of effort went into finding the m>s account idealizing race wars and the like. I actually just picked the first one and posted it. When you consider the time he has invested in posting that shit for day after day for what has now literally been years it does put things in perspective. You of course have no issue with that time spent. No you spend your time butthurt with me or worse and complicit.

I'm putting this account on ignore as well.

:cry the dreaded ignore :cry

FuzzyLumpkins
07-01-2015, 02:20 AM
:cry the dreaded ignore :cry

It's for my sake and nothing more. We just get into mean spirited round and rounds and I would just as soon avoid them.

How is this account working for you?

DJR210
07-01-2015, 02:27 AM
It's for my sake and nothing more. We just get into mean spirited round and rounds and I would just as soon avoid them.

How is this account working for you?

Great :tu

mrsmaalox
07-01-2015, 08:26 AM
m>s is in hiding? Hahahahahahahaha

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 08:59 AM
m>s is in hiding? Hahahahahahahaha

Good

TheSanityAnnex
07-01-2015, 09:05 AM
Besides having a dumb definition of what makes a rat, you ignored the simple question. I know you will say just about anything to save face but that you tried to ignore it does tell me something. Youre scummy and I really should put you on ignore.

:cry no fzzy pls :cry

Oh, Gee!!
07-01-2015, 09:26 AM

If there's a reward, I'd turn in anybody-even Tim Duncan.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 10:15 AM
If there's a reward, I'd turn in anybody-even Tim Duncan.

:lmao
If you see something..say something

ohmwrecker
07-01-2015, 08:14 PM
Lumpkins is a true patriot.

TheSanityAnnex
07-02-2015, 12:35 AM
Lumpkins is a true patriot.
For doing what???

FuzzyLumpkins
07-02-2015, 01:10 PM
Thank you, fellow Patriot.

TSA
07-02-2015, 02:36 PM
Thank you, fellow Patriot.

Lol bout time you got rid of that faggot fan club shit in your sig. Also want to congratulate you on taking the advice of your psychiatrist. Add one more to ignore list.

ohmwrecker
07-02-2015, 04:38 PM
For doing what???

Preventing another mass murder, duh.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-02-2015, 09:51 PM
I'm actually surprised it hasn't been brought up before. Like I said the shooting was two weeks ago. oh and ohm, that sentiment you are having towards me comes from cowardice. I'm just trying to talk about it.

DMC
07-02-2015, 10:07 PM
This was posted in the club a little over two weeks ago:

Now you can go back for quite some ways and find many examples of him proposing to racially cleanse but he quit saying it about two weeks ago. I wonder why that might be but then I realized:

http://fox4kc.com/2015/06/19/dylann-roof-confessed-to-killings-said-he-wanted-to-start-a-race-war/

So anyway, authorities are looking for people that foment race wars. I probably would hide too.

Anyone have thoughts?

I have thoughts. You're a colossal faggot, but I don't think there's a law against it and you should find someone to make you happy and make him an honest man.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-03-2015, 01:17 AM
:cry maybe if I log into another account and call him gay one more time he will stop talking about it :cry

You used to try and argue based on merit but you cannot anymore so here we are.

Given that I think that I will just put this one on ignore as well. Ciao, fatty.

Clipper Nation
07-03-2015, 01:19 AM
I guess FaggyBlumpkins is just going to put everyone who doesn't share his libtarded view of the world on ignore so he can turn ST into his personal hugbox.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-03-2015, 01:43 AM
I cannot read that either. I find putting Trollapalooza on ignore distills the experience.

I'm just saying that in the wake of a shooting and given how law enforcement is, egging on a race war on a public forum in the wake of a mass shooting and using the exact same rhetoric is liable to get you attention you don't really want.

Quit being bitches and trying to insult me so I won't write about it. ffs the lengths people go to for avoidance.

apalisoc_9
07-03-2015, 01:52 AM
No way that kid was M>S..

He posted a day after the shooting.

HarlemHeat37
07-03-2015, 02:54 AM
I guess FaggyBlumpkins is just going to put everyone who doesn't share his libtarded view of the world on ignore so he can turn ST into his personal hugbox.

:lmao..

Clipper Nation
07-03-2015, 10:02 AM
I cannot read that either. I find putting Trollapalooza on ignore distills the experience... Quit being bitches and trying to insult me so I won't write about it.
I see despite putting me on ignore, FuzzyCuckins is still clicking to read all my posts.

Living rent-free, tbh.

KingsFanWithoutName
07-03-2015, 11:06 AM
I'm actually surprised it hasn't been brought up before.

Only 1% of the population are faggots, you shouldn't be surprised.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-03-2015, 12:49 PM
:lol obsess much?

mrsmaalox
07-03-2015, 12:57 PM
I don't care who reported who or who's a faggot around here, I just know this place is like freaking Christmas every day without that insecure foreskinless weakling constantly whining about everything that scares him :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
07-03-2015, 01:58 PM
:lol Mono

Maalox thinks you're a coward too.

Trill Clinton
07-03-2015, 07:35 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/nvecyt.png

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 07:39 PM
I don't care who reported who or who's a faggot around here, I just know this place is like freaking Christmas every day without that insecure foreskinless weakling constantly whining about everything that scares him :lol

You make me hard when you talk like that :toast

FuzzyLumpkins
07-03-2015, 10:32 PM
:lol Better hope they don't put out an award!

ohmwrecker
07-04-2015, 09:25 AM
I'm actually surprised it hasn't been brought up before. Like I said the shooting was two weeks ago. oh and ohm, that sentiment you are having towards me comes from cowardice. I'm just trying to talk about it.

What are you talking about?

FuzzyLumpkins
07-04-2015, 08:51 PM
What are you talking about?

I could say much the same about your original contribution. Now what was the tone and what were you deflecting from? In your second response what was the tone and what was the intent?

m>s
07-05-2015, 01:48 PM
Op is a faggot

ohmwrecker
07-05-2015, 02:07 PM
I could say much the same about your original contribution. Now what was the tone and what were you deflecting from? In your second response what was the tone and what was the intent?

Humor with an intent to bait some dope like TSA. Which is the same as your OP minus the humor. I don't actually think anything is being accomplished here and neither do you.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-05-2015, 02:37 PM
Humor with an intent to bait some dope like TSA. Which is the same as your OP minus the humor. I don't actually think anything is being accomplished here and neither do you.

Who said anything about accomplishment? If I want to troll that particular account, I will talk about European gun control on the political forum. What I am trying to accomplish is to talk to our Stormfront contingent about how the DoJ is looking for people asuch as themselves due to concerns of Roof consorting with them on their site and yelling M>S style shit as he shot up Sunday school.

Nothing more and nothing less. I don't think this is all that funny really.

Instead they log onto their trolls and I get a sea of

Clipper Nation
Watch the Throne
This message is hidden because Clipper Nation is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list
View Post
2 Days Ago
KingsFanWithoutName
Believe.
This message is hidden because KingsFanWithoutName is on your ignore list.
View Post

The account in question hasn't shown though. I expect he understands that logless VPNs don't protect you if you are active and they setup already.

m>s
07-05-2015, 02:39 PM
Nobody is scared of you faggot stfu

FuzzyLumpkins
07-05-2015, 02:41 PM
Nobody is scared of you faggot stfu

Good good. I knew that ploy would work. Machismo from small men is so easy to exploit.

Good monkey.

Anyway, I'm not talking about being scared of me. How you doing?

m>s
07-05-2015, 02:42 PM
Doing pretty good I've got my first amendment and my 2nd to back it up how was your holiday

FuzzyLumpkins
07-05-2015, 02:44 PM
Doing pretty good I've got my first amendment and my 2nd to back it up how was your holiday

Yeah I am sure that those guns are going to be useful.

So what's your handle over at Stormfront?

m>s
07-05-2015, 02:47 PM
Typical liberal progressive scum can't handle the bants so he's making veiled threats. Go ahead, call the cops. You're just mad at my political views and want to silence them. I hope you know swatting is a felony offense and I'll own your ass. I've literally broken no laws and done nothing wrong. Been shitposting for years and you think you're suddenly going to intimidate me you little shit? Keep it up and see what happens.

ohmwrecker
07-05-2015, 02:52 PM
The two ends of the idiot spectrum.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-05-2015, 03:03 PM
Typical liberal progressive scum can't handle the bants so he's making veiled threats. Go ahead, call the cops. You're just mad at my political views and want to silence them. I hope you know swatting is a felony offense and I'll own your ass. I've literally broken no laws and done nothing wrong. Been shitposting for years and you think you're suddenly going to intimidate me you little shit? Keep it up and see what happens.

I am not going to call the cops. I also don't think you have to worry about local law types. I was trying to talk to you. It's amusing to watch you project your fear but I only mentioned that the DoJ is looking for people like you. I have nothing to do with that.

So what's your handle on Stormfront?

Also I was curious what was your reaction when you heard that Roof had been using the same rhetoric that you spew here? Were you like those SC Klan who said "right idea, wrong direction."

FuzzyLumpkins
07-05-2015, 03:04 PM
The two ends of the idiot spectrum.

And one end of the coward spectrum. Sorry that this makes you uncomfortable but if you didn't care you wouldn't be here semen shielding.

m>s
07-05-2015, 03:06 PM
I don't have any connection to or care about Dylan roof. Dudes autistic and probably had an FBI handler.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-05-2015, 03:12 PM
I don't have any connection to or care about Dylan roof. Dudes autistic and probably had an FBI handler.

I never said you did. You participate in the same group think but that is not illegal. For someone who claims to be not afraid your are pretty circumspect.

I asked what you thought when he was saying the same thing as you do here? Specifically did you take the same approach as the SC Klan or something different. If you don't want to talk about it because you are worried I understand but I don't like cops so you don't have to worry about that.

m>s
07-05-2015, 03:14 PM
My political views transcend the American political spectrum. I agree with neither you, the kkk, Dylan storm, storefront, or the communist party of America. I generally don't talk about politics with those outside of my circle.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-05-2015, 03:23 PM
My political views transcend the American political spectrum. I agree with neither you, the kkk, Dylan storm, storefront, or the communist party of America. I generally don't talk about politics with those outside of my circle.

:lol New policy eh?

Like I said, if you don't want to say what you think because you are concerned then don't. You sure do front though.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-05-2015, 03:29 PM
Let's look at the old policy. What were you getting at here?

Did you hear why he did it? He said blacks are overrunning the country, raping our women, and committing crimes. This is our country how about you leave. My ancestors founded this country not yours. This man may have just started the race war. The media and the left wanted it, you just might get it. Don't think Americans are just going to lie down and be an easy clean.

Clipper Nation
07-05-2015, 03:42 PM
Who said anything about accomplishment? If I want to troll that particular account, I will talk about European gun control on the political forum. What I am trying to accomplish is to talk to our Stormfront contingent about how the DoJ is looking for people asuch as themselves due to concerns of Roof consorting with them on their site and yelling M>S style shit as he shot up Sunday school.

Nothing more and nothing less. I don't think this is all that funny really.

Instead they log onto their trolls and I get a sea of

Clipper Nation
Watch the Throne
View Post
View Post
2 Days Ago
KingsFanWithoutName
Believe.
This message is hidden because KingsFanWithoutName is on your ignore list.
View Post

The account in question hasn't shown though. I expect he understands that logless VPNs don't protect you if you are active and they setup already.
This is my only account and I most certainly am not part of a "Stormfront contingent." I've never been there and have no desire to.

You're such a typical liberal. Can't win an argument? Put the other person on ignore and call them a racist.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-05-2015, 03:49 PM
Clipper Nation
Watch the Throne
View Post

Going to need to log onto another account to talk to me, puto.

Clipper Nation
07-05-2015, 03:51 PM
Clipper Nation
Watch the Throne
View Post

Going to need to log onto another account to talk to me, puto.
I don't have another account, retard.

You will now click to read this post, then pretend you didn't read it because it contradicts your paranoid narrative.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-05-2015, 03:54 PM
So how you living Zak? Good weekend?

ohmwrecker
07-05-2015, 05:34 PM
And one end of the coward spectrum. Sorry that this makes you uncomfortable but if you didn't care you wouldn't be here semen shielding.

Who am I shielding? At least I'm not pretending to be some Internet warrior for society's ills when I'm really just trolling. At least I can admit it. Who's the coward?

FuzzyLumpkins
07-05-2015, 06:03 PM
Who am I shielding? At least I'm not pretending to be some Internet warrior for society's ills when I'm really just trolling. At least I can admit it. Who's the coward?

:lol so trying to talk about something is where the cowardice is huh? means that I think I am a "Internet warrior for society's ills" for simply bringing it up?

Only one making this about me is you and your fellow semen shielders. Could you try and act a little more insecure on this subject?

FuzzyLumpkins
07-05-2015, 06:04 PM
Sup TB how you living?

m>s
07-05-2015, 06:17 PM
Can somebody else enlighten me, is op schizophrenic?

FuzzyLumpkins
07-05-2015, 06:20 PM
Let's look at the old policy. What were you getting at here?

Did you hear why he did it? He said blacks are overrunning the country, raping our women, and committing crimes. This is our country how about you leave. My ancestors founded this country not yours. This man may have just started the race war. The media and the left wanted it, you just might get it. Don't think Americans are just going to lie down and be an easy clean.

m>s
07-05-2015, 06:26 PM
Right now I'm getting at you being a loser and a joke to me, completely impotent and non threatening in any way. And possibly mentally ill, why would you think ohm would be defending me? Only a paranoid schizophrenic would.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-05-2015, 06:31 PM
Who said anything about me being threatening? And great we have out of the way that you have no respect for me, think I am gay, etc. Like I said, machismo speaks differently to me than you intend, chachi.

I just want to know why you have distanced yourself from your rhetoric and won't own it anymore.

m>s
07-05-2015, 06:32 PM
Because I'm posting from a different country than I was previously

FuzzyLumpkins
07-05-2015, 06:37 PM
Because I'm posting from a different country than I was previously

Why would that make a difference?

ohmwrecker
07-06-2015, 09:12 PM
:lol so trying to talk about something is where the cowardice is huh? means that I think I am a "Internet warrior for society's ills" for simply bringing it up?

Only one making this about me is you and your fellow semen shielders. Could you try and act a little more insecure on this subject?

Make up your mind. Are you a hero (separating yourself from "cowards"), or are you "simply bringing it up".
Also, you never answered the question about who I am shielding.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-06-2015, 10:31 PM
Make up your mind. Are you a hero (separating yourself from "cowards"), or are you "simply bringing it up".
Also, you never answered the question about who I am shielding.

I'm calling you a coward. You being a coward does not make me brave. You suck at logic. EMotional make up is not a zero sum game, insecure one. Personally, I don't think this is a big deal to bring up. Youre the one that feels I'm trying to be big and by your zero sum logic that means it makes you feel small.

That's all you and as for who your semenshielding, I would say any of the others that have come to this thread and try to pressure me into not talking about race war rhetoric and it's place.

Anyway this round and round is boring. If you want to talk try and apply zero sum logic some more I'll just ignore it. If you want to put on your big boy pants and address the issue then great.

ohmwrecker
07-07-2015, 09:40 PM
Dude, look at your thread title. You are using a real life tragedy to troll a specific poster. That doesn't tell me that you are looking for a serious discussion about race war rhetoric. It tells me that your intent is to embarrass and humiliate m>s. You understand that by doing so, you are going to illicit responses that you deserve. You're not even trolling well. You should have made a legit thread about the subject and let the comparisons to m>s occur naturally. By specifically calling out m>s, you are dodging real discussion. You lack courage in your conviction. It's just a weak cheap shot.