PDA

View Full Version : NBA: D'Angelo Russell To LaMarcus Aldridge: "Come To LA Because I'm The Real Deal"

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2015, 05:52 PM
:lol gotta love this kid...he has Balls...very ballsy...

20's and them big fat monkey nuts....:lol

In an interview on The Jim Rome Show (http://jimrome.com/2015/06/30/dangelo-russell-talks-kobe-bryant-and-lamarcus-aldridge-with-jim-rome/) on Tuesday, Russell made his sales pitch to the veteran power forward:

“Man, who doesn’t want to be in L.A., starting with that. The franchise is on the come up, they’ve been so spoiled with winning around here, losing is not an option,” Russell said. “I mean Portland, he played well, they played well as a team, they made some strides, but L.A., just me being out here for these few days, these few months I was before, there’s nothing like it.

A lot of guys want to be here, a lot of guys live here in the summer, so many faces here that you play on the Lakers you are already at the top of the crop of all the people that live here.”

Leetonidas
06-30-2015, 05:54 PM
:lmao

Too bad their team is complete garbage and no one wants to play with that rapist faggot

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2015, 05:56 PM

Too bad their team is complete garbage and no one wants to play with that rapist faggot

Yep...Kobe been raping the Spurs for years...and leads Tammy head to head all-time when they've played each other...so yeah..I'd say my nigga is a rapist :lol

RD2191
06-30-2015, 05:57 PM

Mikeanaro
06-30-2015, 05:57 PM
That kid is talking too much.

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2015, 05:58 PM
That kid is talking too much.

Kobe usta be just like him..I love it....

dbestpro
06-30-2015, 06:02 PM
Sounds like they won't win a lot of games, but the party is going to be cool. Maybe, Russell is thinking he can get LMA if he lets him hang with one of his groupies. Russell looks like he's got a little Bieber in him. Pun intended.

whitemamba
06-30-2015, 06:03 PM
mein Neger

Leetonidas
06-30-2015, 06:09 PM
Yep...Kobe been raping the Spurs for years...and leads Tammy head to head all-time when they've played each other...so yeah..I'd say my nigga is a rapist :lol

That's nice and all but Kobe has been a walking season ending injury for 3 years now while Timmy is 13 months removed from his 5th NBA championship and getting set to reload and probably win #6 next year tbh. Enjoy Kobe shattering his knee cap in the 3rd game of the season after he collides with Russel midcourt and causes him to tear his ACL also :lmao

L:lolkers

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2015, 06:12 PM
Russell looks like he's got a little Bieber in him. Pun intended.

So are you b saying you're gay and would like to fuck D'Angelo along with all the other bitches in LA ...:lol

Here you go punk...

VrB_2PdNNpM

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2015, 06:13 PM
That's nice and all but Kobe has been a walking season ending injury for 3 years now while Timmy is 13 months removed from his 5th NBA championship and getting set to reload and probably win #6 next year tbh. Enjoy Kobe shattering his knee cap in the 3rd game of the season after he collides with Russel midcourt and causes him to tear his ACL also :lmao

You just cursed your team....

ElNono
06-30-2015, 06:16 PM
He's already running away from a big mouthed, overrated PG...

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2015, 06:17 PM
He's already running away from a big mouthed, overrated PG...

While he's running to a dude with a wide open asshole

RsxPiimp
See this is why I always laugh at the notion that the Lakers will never be the franchise that they used to be (as far as attracting Top Tier FA).

Mitch and company made a very smart move picking a high IQ, playmaking PG. He's going to be magnet for virtually any player looking for someone to feed them the ball.

LkrFan

Don't forget - he is also a few months away from losing to the fucken Clippers in the first round of the playoffs with all of your best players healthy! :lmao

Leetonidas
06-30-2015, 06:19 PM
At least one team in LA can make the fucking playoffs :lmao

whitemamba
06-30-2015, 06:21 PM

trying to compare the clippers and lakers, damn you reachin son.

Venti Quattro
06-30-2015, 06:25 PM

So the Clippers are not making the playoffs next year? You're too harsh to a team that sent your Spurs packing.

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2015, 06:30 PM
According to a person with knowledge of the Lakers' situation, Bryant is expected to be part of the meeting with Aldridge on Tuesday night in Los Angeles. The meeting with the big man who is widely expected not to re-sign with the Portland Trail Blazers is also expected to include Lakers president and governor Jeanie Buss, general manager Mitch Kupchak, assistant general manager Glenn Carraro, coach Byron Scott, senior vice president of finance Tim Harris, as well as representatives from Time Warner Cable and AEG. The person spoke to USA TODAY Sports on the condition of anonymity because of the private nature of the process.

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2015, 06:32 PM
Lakers also pursuing the Brandon Haywood contract....to add more cap space like the. Spurs are doing

LakerHater
06-30-2015, 09:18 PM

Everyones been sayin it, pretty much truth!

Kool Bob Love
06-30-2015, 09:19 PM
I can't wait to see this scrub lose his shit the whole season. Every PG in the league is gonna clown this fool.

Jacob1983
07-01-2015, 02:26 AM
The franchise is on the come up? What the fuck does that mean? Did he mean up and coming?

Axegrinder
07-01-2015, 02:56 AM
High IQ huh...ya, he sounds BRILLIANT:bobo

Axegrinder
07-01-2015, 02:57 AM
The franchise is on the come up? What the fuck does that mean? Did he mean up and coming?It's a gay thing Kobe taught him

Killakobe81
07-01-2015, 07:21 AM
The franchise is on the come up? What the fuck does that mean? Did he mean up and coming?

Yes, that is slang for on the rise ...

MultiTroll
07-01-2015, 07:42 AM
Koon Maiden has some points guys, don't just laugh at him.

Lets look at what this kid led Ohio State to this years tournament:

Ohio State lost in the Round of 32 for the first time since 2006.

You want Kirbylike production?:
Ohio State leading scorer D’Angelo Russell was held to 9 points on 3-of-19 shooting -- just the second time this season he failed to score in double figures.

And how about Kirbylike defense? They guy this kid was guarding on Arizona:

McConnell became just the sixth player in NCAA tournament history to post at least 15 points, five rebounds, five assists and five steals in the same game.

pgardn
07-01-2015, 08:05 AM

So IS the guy who got attacked by dolphins.
They were after him...I swah tu gott.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 08:13 AM
Yes, that is slang for on the rise ...

He knows what on the come up means..he's just being a butthurt pussy

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-01-2015, 08:37 AM
A 19 yo PG who hasn't done jack shit in the NBA or even at a high professional league level. The real deal. He'll be a PG that will be regulated to bringing the ball up and passing to Kobe.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 08:43 AM
A 19 yo PG who hasn't done jack shit in the NBA or even at a high professional league level. The real deal. He'll be a PG that will be regulated to bringing the ball up and passing to Kobe.

They said the same thing about Stphen Curry

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-01-2015, 09:02 AM

It took Curry like 5 season to become the player he is. LMA doesn't want to wait until he 35 for a chance at a championship. And that is if this kid even become close to Curry.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 09:07 AM
It took Curry like 5 season to become the player he is. LMA doesn't want to wait until he 35 for a chance at a championship. And that is if this kid even become close to Curry.

This kid is like Magic Johnson....I have hopes he will contribute first season like Magic did....I expect him to be an Allstar this season....he should be taking someones spot tbh....

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-01-2015, 09:12 AM
This kid is like Magic Johnson....I have hopes he will contribute first season like Magic did....I expect him to be an Allstar this season....he should be taking someones spot tbh....

No he is NOT. Magic Johnson is best PG of all time. This kid will be lucky if he reaches Gary Payton level. Magic won a NCAA Championship against another all-time great in Bird.
Westbrook, Curry, Lillard, Paul, Conley even Parker (if healthy and in Shape) will be this kid out easily. I remember how people here said Randle was going to Cousin for the Lakers. Ha, broke his foot and miss the whole season along with Kobe.

Killakobe81
07-01-2015, 09:13 AM

Kool I like how you going all in on DRussell you seemed to be in love with Oakafor prior to the draft. He is actually more confident than Kobe was as a rook at least openly. I think privately no one was more confident than Kobe.

pgardn
07-01-2015, 09:15 AM

They said the same thing a bout Sebastian Telfair.

Killakobe81
07-01-2015, 09:16 AM
No he is NOT. Magic Johnson is best PG of all time. This kid will be lucky if he reaches Gary Payton level. Magic won a NCAA Championship against another all-time great in Bird.
Westbrook, Curry, Lillard, Paul, Conley even Parker (if healthy and in Shape) will be this kid out easily. I remember how people here said Randle was going to Cousin for the Lakers. Ha, broke his foot and miss the whole season along with Kobe.

Magic is a high bar ...

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 09:24 AM

I didnt say he was better than Magic but he will be a Magic type player..he's big and passing is his specialty....he shoots it at a higher clip than Magic...he controls the offense..the pace and flow....he sees the game in a different speed which is what you need if you're going for GOAT status

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 09:27 AM
Kool I like how you going all in on DRussell you seemed to be in love with Oakafor prior to the draft. He is actually more confident than Kobe was as a rook at least openly. I think privately no one was more confident than Kobe.

Check with a few Laker fans..the Okafer thing was nothing but a troll Job on Spur fan...i sent them a PM telling them I was gonna do it....Russell or Towns were my guys..I just happen to think Russell will end up shitting all over Okafer and Towns tbh...Russell is better than Towns

Killakobe81
07-01-2015, 09:37 AM
Check with a few Laker fans..the Okafer thing was nothing but a troll Job on Spur fan...i sent them a PM telling them I was gonna do it....Russell or Towns were my guys..I just happen to think Russell will end up shitting all over Okafer and Towns tbh...Russell is better than Towns

I was nervous about Oakafor but I still think he will be good Towns too. I think Oak had the easiest transferable skill (post-up) ...I think Towns is the most versatile and Russell has the best transcendant skill (vision/passing) I just dont see any of the 3 being what Unibrow is ...but I think we may end up with a star and we needed one badly.

TDMVPDPOY
07-01-2015, 09:39 AM
I was nervous about Oakafor but I still think he will be good Towns too. I think Oak had the easiest transferable skill (post-up) ...I think Towns is the most versatile and Russell has the best transcendant skill (vision/passing) I just dont see any of the 3 being what Unibrow is ...but I think we may end up with a star and we needed one badly.

dont think the lakers are done tanking man, the roster they have now is not even good enough to fight for the 8th playoff spot...

Killakobe81
07-01-2015, 09:52 AM
dont think the lakers are done tanking man, the roster they have now is not even good enough to fight for the 8th playoff spot...

Team? We dont have one at the moment. And we have no pick (unless top 3 ) so we will not tank. After the top 7 teams the West is not that impressive tbh. Portland is rebuilding so are Mavs that is two playoff teams there that will have to fight to stay in the playoffs NOLA even though they have Davis is young and have a new coach , Minny is even younger suns in disarray and Sacto is a mess. Lakers probably wont make the playoffs but with all this upheaval I think we can be in the hunt for 8th ...and a round one sweep.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 10:01 AM

Oak will end up being a bust...he's already a porker and I was told he looked like shit when we worked him out in various private sessions including 3 on 3..he looked horrible and we were not impressed....none of the guys behind closed doors were impressed....and trust me they've seen a lot of players....

Conversly Russell was mesmerizing...not just for us but for every team...in fact Philly said he just killed it in their workout with him and they were really sad we drafted him....I do think he will be better than Towns and Oak...every basketball expert gave us an A minimum on the pick...in the West guard play is pivotal....I think Towns and Oak will have a harder time adjusting....

Russell said he's already studying game tape of Westbrook, CP3, Conley, and Curry....to find out their weaknesses...he said by the 2nd time he faces them he will be fine...this kids confidence is through the roof...even if he doesnt pan out this type of attitude is what we've been missing....he's simply not intimidated or afraid and having people like Steve Nash and Kobe tutor him is just insane

DPG21920
07-01-2015, 10:13 AM
So by default, if LMA turns down LA, Russell is Kobe 2.0 running big men out of LA? Lot of pressure for the new guy.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 10:16 AM
So by default, if LMA turns down LA, Russell is Kobe 2.0 running big men out of LA? Lot of pressure for the new guy.

Grow up deepy..your troll game is weak suace bro

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-01-2015, 10:18 AM
Team? We dont have one at the moment. And we have no pick (unless top 3 ) so we will not tank. After the top 7 teams the West is not that impressive tbh. Portland is rebuilding so are Mavs that is two playoff teams there that will have to fight to stay in the playoffs NOLA even though they have Davis is young and have a new coach , Minny is even younger suns in disarray and Sacto is a mess. Lakers probably wont make the playoffs but with all this upheaval I think we can be in the hunt for 8th ...and a round one sweep.

Holiday was injured for most of the year. But yes, I think it will come down to the Jazz (don't forget them as they were on fire at the end of the year), Mavs, Blazers and Lakers for the 8th spot. Portland spot will be taken by OKC with Durant coming back.

If Kobe is healthy, the Lakers should be around the 8-11 seed out West. But I wouldn't be surprise if they miss the playoffs. Unless they get a few good FA signings this offseason, which remains to be seen. We will know if a week's time.

DPG21920
07-01-2015, 10:24 AM
Grow up deepy..your troll game is weak suace bro

That was an honesty test. You failed. It was a test to see if you really believe deep down Russell will be a star. If you did, you wouldn't have been scared to back up your claims. You would have responded with confidence that you don't give a damn about Kobe or the past, but Russell is getting it done.

Instead, you deflected because deep down you don't believe.

You failed.

Killakobe81
07-01-2015, 10:26 AM
Holiday was injured for most of the year. But yes, I think it will come down to the Jazz (don't forget them as they were on fire at the end of the year), Mavs, Blazers and Lakers for the 8th spot. Portland spot will be taken by OKC with Durant coming back.

If Kobe is healthy, the Lakers should be around the 8-11 seed out West. But I wouldn't be surprise if they miss the playoffs. Unless they get a few good FA signings this offseason, which remains to be seen. We will know if a week's time.

I think 9th place is most likely 8th with smart signings and some injury luck. Forgot about Utah but I still dont think the composition of that team will mean that they will keep improving. I think they could be the Suns of the year before a hot finish only to flame out the next year. All depends on Exum's improvement if he shows the promise they expected they could squeak in the playoffs ...

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 10:31 AM
That was an honesty test. You failed. It was a test to see if you really believe deep down Russell will be a star. If you did, you wouldn't have been scared to back up your claims. You would have responded with confidence that you don't give a damn about Kobe or the past, but Russell is getting it done.

Instead, you deflected because deep down you don't believe.

You failed.

:lmao you're funnier than George Lopez