PDA

View Full Version : Record sales of Donald Trump Pinatas

InRareForm
06-30-2015, 10:09 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/donald-trump-pi-atas-sale-mexico-inflammatory-immigrant-220455536.html

Pauly D
07-01-2015, 07:10 AM
All for speaking the truth. Little sensitive bitches

SupremeGuy
07-01-2015, 08:46 AM
I'm embarrassed to be Hispanic right now, tbh. There's a motherfucking drug war taking place across the border where they're finding mass grave sites on a monthly basis, and this is the shit that's bothering them? So fucking stupid. They get screwed daily by their own corrupt government, but no, let's not focus on something that's really hurting our daily lives, let's cry about Donald Trump because he wants better border security and wants to take a no-nonsense approach to illegal immigration.

Ugh.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 08:57 AM
I'm embarrassed to be Hispanic right now, tbh. There's a motherfucking drug war taking place across the border where they're finding mass grave sites on a monthly basis, and this is the shit that's bothering them? So fucking stupid. They get screwed daily by their own corrupt government, but no, let's not focus on something that's really hurting our daily lives, let's cry about Donald Trump because he wants better border security and wants to take a no-nonsense approach to illegal immigration.

Ugh.

You've been embarrassed to be hispanic ever since your mama spit you out..people like you and bean Dipofactor have been taught to hate yourselves....been taught by your parents that you are white....their are real true Mexican hombres out there like La Raza and LuLac that really love their heritage and race...for you to be cow-towing to a dimwit like Trump who's only success was being born into money...is quit honestly in a word Shameful....people like you and benefactor is whats wrong with America..scared to be who you are....you guys along with M>s are some of the biggest uncle Rukus's , uncle Toms, and Clarence Thomas types the world has ever seen...I would abhor having your types as neighbors..walking around trying hard to be white...trying to be something you're not..

Newsflash dipshit..when they see people like you they laugh at you...all you're good for to them is a good grass cut, a good margarita, and some delicious fajitas...nothing more nothing less...so go on with this lie of a life your living....you, Benefactor, DJR10, elnono, lefty, and Ambchang....all Mexicans who think they're white...

SupremeGuy
07-01-2015, 09:02 AM
Oh ok, thanks for telling me how I should feel about things that are happening in my area and my community. :lol

mrsmaalox
07-01-2015, 09:07 AM

Ugh.

You really think they are more concerned with Trump than the narco war and mass grave sites?

Oh, Gee!!
07-01-2015, 09:10 AM
You really think they are more concerned with Trump than the narco war and mass grave sites?

Mexicans can only feel concerned about one topic at a time. That's why most of them are named Juan.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 09:15 AM
Oh ok, thanks for telling me how I should feel about things that are happening in my area and my community. :lol

Your a disgrace...you better hope you never need LuLacs or LaRazas support....and whats with the Ugh....only bitches do that shit....you're a fucking pussy it really shows tbh....the fact that you think Donald Trump is taking a no nonsense approach to anything speaks volumes about your education and intellect tbh....this moron only talks from talking points...ask him the solution to a problem and you'll never get an answer..

You sir are dumber than even I imagined

Sportcamper
07-01-2015, 09:39 AM
The Donald Trump piñata is hysterical…:lol
Kool who peed in your cornflakes….That is one of the nastiest rants ever posted here…:dramaquee

TDMVPDPOY
07-01-2015, 09:43 AM
whats the difference between jack and the beanstalk compare to the hispanic version?

hispanic version they will eat the beans after trading the cow in...

cantthinkofanything
07-01-2015, 09:46 AM
Mexicans can only feel concerned about one topic at a time. That's why most of them are named Juan.

hahaha

Juan at a time

good stuff

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 10:09 AM
The Donald Trump piñata is hysterical…:lol
Kool who peed in your cornflakes….That is one of the nastiest rants ever posted here…:dramaquee

I just get tired of all these frauds denying themselves in order to act white....its disgraceful...they've fooled themselves into thinking they're the cowboys when they're really the Indians :lol

mrsmaalox
07-01-2015, 10:45 AM
I just get tired of all these frauds denying themselves in order to act white....its disgraceful...they've fooled themselves into thinking they're the cowboys when they're really the Indians :lol

Unfortunately your argument loses a lot when you name as "frauds" posters who are not Hispanic :lol

mrsmaalox
07-01-2015, 10:45 AM

LOL

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 10:54 AM
Unfortunately your argument loses a lot when you name as "frauds" posters who are not Hispanic :lol

I'm just happy you're acknowledging me again...I've missed you Maalicks...:hat

Blake
07-01-2015, 11:22 AM

http://3.media.bustedtees.cvcdn.com/4/-/bustedtees.61708a44-9241-4587-9a9a-7f3ad031.gif

SupremeGuy
07-01-2015, 11:22 AM
You really think they are more concerned with Trump than the narco war and mass grave sites?I've seen more social media posts, people bitching, and stories in the last week about Trump than I've EVER seen about political corruption in Mexico, mass grave sites, or the drug wars. So yeah, it's fucking retarded.

SupremeGuy
07-01-2015, 11:23 AM
Mexicans can only feel concerned about one topic at a time. That's why most of them are named Juan.I see what you did there...

SupremeGuy
07-01-2015, 11:25 AM
Your a disgrace...you better hope you never need LuLacs or LaRazas support....and whats with the Ugh....only bitches do that shit....you're a fucking pussy it really shows tbh....the fact that you think Donald Trump is taking a no nonsense approach to anything speaks volumes about your education and intellect tbh....this moron only talks from talking points...ask him the solution to a problem and you'll never get an answer..

You sir are dumber than even I imaginedOnce again, thank you for telling me how I'm supposed to react to things that are happening in my community.

RD2191
07-01-2015, 11:32 AM
You've been embarrassed to be hispanic ever since your mama spit you out..people like you and bean Dipofactor have been taught to hate yourselves....been taught by your parents that you are white....their are real true Mexican hombres out there like La Raza and LuLac that really love their heritage and race...for you to be cow-towing to a dimwit like Trump who's only success was being born into money...is quit honestly in a word Shameful....people like you and benefactor is whats wrong with America..scared to be who you are....you guys along with M>s are some of the biggest uncle Rukus's , uncle Toms, and Clarence Thomas types the world has ever seen...I would abhor having your types as neighbors..walking around trying hard to be white...trying to be something you're not..

Newsflash dipshit..when they see people like you they laugh at you...all you're good for to them is a good grass cut, a good margarita, and some delicious fajitas...nothing more nothing less...so go on with this lie of a life your living....you, Benefactor, DJR10, elnono, lefty, and Ambchang....all Mexicans who think they're white...
truth bomb tbh. not talking bout any of those dudes specifically but when I see Mexicans claiming to be white. come on man.:lol I claim to be Mexican even though I'm really not, who the hell cares.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
07-01-2015, 11:38 AM
Kool you know that there are plenty of Mexicans that are 100% European right? Not everyone of them is part tomahawk chucker, and even if they are the ones that are an eighth or less are considered white

mrsmaalox
07-01-2015, 12:06 PM
I've seen more social media posts, people bitching, and stories in the last week about Trump than I've EVER seen about political corruption in Mexico, mass grave sites, or the drug wars. So yeah, it's fucking retarded.

"EVER"? Really?! You must not read much.

SupremeGuy
07-01-2015, 12:10 PM
"EVER"? Really?! You must not read much.As in, I've never seen a week with so many people talking about political corruption in Mexico, mass grave sites, or the drug wars as they've talked about Donald Trump in the last week. Get it now?

I mean, damn man, they literally just found another grave site this morning(4-5 bodies I think); but all anyone is talking about is Trump. It's fucking ridiculous.

mrsmaalox
07-01-2015, 12:25 PM
As in, I've never seen a week with so many people talking about political corruption in Mexico, mass grave sites, or the drug wars as they've talked about Donald Trump in the last week. Get it now?

I mean, damn man, they literally just found another grave site this morning(4-5 bodies I think); but all anyone is talking about is Trump. It's fucking ridiculous.

I get that you are reading an avalanche of drama by the American media right now, but to say that you have never "ever" seen so many talk about the situation in Mexico (that has been peaking since 2006) as talkbots are stirring up about Trump, just makes you look like you don't read much. Now if you want to claim that you are reading more about Trump RIGHT NOW this week than you have about Mexico, I'd have to agree. It's that word "ever" that is curious---unless you just started reading news last week, then I completely understand.

SupremeGuy
07-01-2015, 12:31 PM
I get that you are reading an avalanche of drama by the American media right now, but to say that you have never "ever" seen so many talk about the situation in Mexico (that has been peaking since 2006) as talkbots are stirring up about Trump, just makes you look like you don't read much. Now if you want to claim that you are reading more about Trump RIGHT NOW this week than you have about Mexico, I'd have to agree. It's that word "ever" that is curious---unless you just started reading news last week, then I completely understand.In the last week, I've seen more stories, social media posts, etc. about Trump... than I've ever seen about political corruption in Mexico, mass grave sites, or the drug wars in another one week period.

If you want to keep playing semantics, go ahead. :lol

mrsmaalox
07-01-2015, 12:33 PM
And I'm not intending to pick on you. You make many reasonable points on this board. I just finding it surprising that anyone living in a border state could be that sheltered from what's going on there.

SupremeGuy
07-01-2015, 12:34 PM
lol let's keep focusing on my use of the word ever and completely ignore the fact that they found another grave site this morning

Hey it works for the democrats right? :lol Keep focusing on white cops defending themselves against black criminals... just don't pay attention to the fact that black community is worse off now than in a long time.

mrsmaalox
07-01-2015, 12:35 PM
In the last week, I've seen more stories, social media posts, etc. about Trump... than I've ever seen about political corruption in Mexico, mass grave sites, or the drug wars in another one week period.

If you want to keep playing semantics, go ahead. :lol

Me, playing semantics? "This week" vs "ever" (since at least 2006) is semantics? Okay.

SupremeGuy
07-01-2015, 12:36 PM
And I'm not intending to pick on you. You make many reasonable points on this board. I just finding it surprising that anyone living in a border state could be that sheltered from what's going on there.There's nothing to be surprised about because I'm not sheltered from things that are happening here... I mean, I keep trying to tell you about a grave site they found that NO ONE(not really no one, mrs nitpicker lol) is even talking about on social media or out in the public.

mrsmaalox
07-01-2015, 12:36 PM
lol let's keep focusing on my use of the word ever and completely ignore the fact that they found another grave site this morning

Hey it works for the democrats right? :lol Keep focusing on white cops defending themselves against black criminals... just don't pay attention to the fact that black community is worse off now than in a long time.

Who ignored it? Not anyone who read about it. Which apparently hasn't been you since 2006 :lol

SupremeGuy
07-01-2015, 12:37 PM
Me, playing semantics? "This week" vs "ever" (since at least 2006) is semantics? Okay.I meant ever in one week. Ugh. lol

SupremeGuy
07-01-2015, 12:40 PM
Who ignored it? Not anyone who read about it. Which apparently hasn't been you since 2006 :lolWell you keep wanting to talk about 2006 or imply that I don't know what's happening in my community than talk about it...

This thread is an example of what I'm talking about... let's talk about Trump or play semantics, but let's not talk about the important things. :lol

SupremeGuy
07-01-2015, 12:41 PM
Ugh you're making me miss the LMA updates!

mrsmaalox
07-01-2015, 12:44 PM
Well you keep wanting to talk about 2006 or imply that I don't know what's happening in my community than talk about it...

This thread is an example of what I'm talking about... let's talk about Trump or play semantics, but let's not talk about the important things. :lol

You are free to start threads about the important things anytime you'd like ;)

Yea okay I agree, that is all I care about too----in fact I've read more LMA stories than Trump stories, THIS week :lol

SupremeGuy
07-01-2015, 12:48 PM
Yea okay I agree, that is all I care about too----in fact I've read more LMA stories than Trump stories, THIS week :lolWell that's probably because you don't have a million Mexican/Hispanic relatives/friends. lol But yeah, back to LMA!

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 01:18 PM
Who ignored it? Not anyone who read about it. Which apparently hasn't been you since 2006 :lol

You're doing a good job of showing that maseca balls up...

Blake
07-01-2015, 01:23 PM

But there are mass graves in Mexico you need to worry about.

RandomGuy
07-01-2015, 01:39 PM
let's cry about Donald Trump because ... wants to take a no-nonsense approach to illegal immigration.

Trump... no "nonsense".... :lmao

That is all Trump is. How much do you want your taxes raised to build a thousand mile border fence?

How would you get Mexico to "pay for it"?

Anybody who takes Trump seriously as a presidential candidate, deserves to have the word "sucker" tatooed on their forehead, because he isn't serious about it, and is using you to get publicity for his "brand".

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 01:44 PM

That is all Trump is. How much do you want your taxes raised to build a thousand mile border fence?

Anybody who takes Trump seriously as a presidential candidate, deserves to have the word "sucker" tatooed on their forehead, because he isn't serious about it, and is using you to get publicity for his "brand".

And thats why Supreme guy is a supreme moron for having trump as his legit news source :lmao

SupremeGuy
07-01-2015, 01:53 PM

Anybody who takes Trump seriously as a presidential candidate, deserves to have the word "sucker" tatooed on their forehead, because he isn't serious about it, and is using you to get publicity for his "brand".At least he's talking about the problem...

SupremeGuy
07-01-2015, 01:54 PM
And thats why Supreme guy is a supreme moron for having trump as his legit news source :lmaoYeah kool, that's what this thread is about: me using Trump as a legit news source. Very good.

SupremeGuy
07-01-2015, 02:01 PM
But there are mass graves in Mexico you need to worry about.Yeah, or stuff like this: A 7-year-old boy is in a hospital in Matamoros after being shot in the head by armed gunmen. The shooting happened Tuesday.

(http://www.krgv.com/news/local-news/7-Year-Old-Shot-in-Head-by-Gunmen/33912148)But but but Donald Trump. :cry

SMH

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 02:03 PM
Yeah kool, that's what this thread is about: me using Trump as a legit news source. Very good.

You're a first class idiot dude...a class clown..you care nothing about the Mexican people the ones who are suffering..you're too busy trying to blend in to be white and extolling Trumps wannabe virtues (of all people) than worrying about legit concerns of the hispanic people....like I said you're a disgrace....

Blake
07-01-2015, 02:03 PM
Yeah, or stuff like this: A 7-year-old boy is in a hospital in Matamoros after being shot in the head by armed gunmen. The shooting happened Tuesday.

(http://www.krgv.com/news/local-news/7-Year-Old-Shot-in-Head-by-Gunmen/33912148)But but but Donald Trump. :cry

SMH

Don't forget the starving kids in Africa you need to fret over

SupremeGuy
07-01-2015, 02:04 PM
Don't forget the starving kids in Africa you need to fret overWhat's your point? This is happening in my area.

SupremeGuy
07-01-2015, 02:05 PM
You're a first class idiot dude...a class clown..you care nothing about the Mexican people the ones who are suffering..you're too busy trying to blend in to be white and extolling Trumps wannabe virtues (of all people) than worrying about legit concerns of the hispanic people....like I said you're a disgrace....Thanks kool. You're a shining light in a dark World.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 02:07 PM
Thanks kool. You're a shining light in a dark World.

You're welcomed...now go work on your character....I'm sure a lot of real Mexicans have told you about yourself before....

SupremeGuy
07-01-2015, 02:09 PM
You're welcomed...now go work on your character....I'm sure a lot of real Mexicans have told you about yourself before....Thanks.

Blake
07-01-2015, 02:17 PM
What's your point? This is happening in my area.

You live in Mexico?

SupremeGuy
07-01-2015, 02:31 PM
You live in Mexico?Close enough to care, yes.

I'm guessing I live closer to Mexico than you live to any of the stories that you're always posting and crying about, tbh.

Blake
07-01-2015, 02:49 PM
Close enough to care, yes.

I'm guessing I live closer to Mexico than you live to any of the stories that you're always posting and crying about, tbh.

but you don't live in Mexico.

SupremeGuy
07-01-2015, 03:35 PM
but you don't live in Mexico.That's irrelevant. I live closer to Mexico than you live to any of the stories that you're always posting and crying about, tbh.

gameFACE
07-01-2015, 03:51 PM
Trump fucked up when he called Mexican immigrants "killers and rapists". You can be against illegal immigration but when you lump everyone together with a description like that you pay a price. It would be like saying all white southerners are racists. They're not. Or people in Arkansas don't wear shoes. It's not tr... okay, maybe that one is true.

Gimme one of them piñatas!

Blake
07-01-2015, 03:57 PM
That's irrelevant. I live closer to Mexico than you live to any of the stories that you're always posting and crying about, tbh.

I usually cry about things happening in my country.

You're demanding that people here need to cry about things happening in another country.

Blake
07-01-2015, 03:59 PM

Ugh.

seriously, what do you want hispanics including yourself on this side of the border to do about mass graves in Mexico?

RandomGuy
07-01-2015, 04:17 PM
At least he's talking about the problem...

Lots of people are talking about the problem. Like, well, everybody.

Seriously. Search "immigration reform" or "border security".

Trump isn't saying anything new. He is however the only person saying that we need to "make Mexico pay for [the border fence that will cost billions]".

That takes it over the top, heh.

RandomGuy
07-01-2015, 04:19 PM
seriously, what do you want hispanics including yourself on this side of the border to do about mass graves in Mexico?

Not much we can do that we aren't doing already. We have armed, advised, funded, trained, etc. their police forces and supplement them in all sorts of ways.
--RandomNotHispanicGuy

SupremeGuy
07-01-2015, 04:25 PM

You're demanding that people here need to cry about things happening in another country.It's in my area, so yeah I care. I live closer to Mexico than you live to any of the stories that you're always posting and crying about, tbh.

HI-FI
07-01-2015, 04:58 PM
It's in my area, so yeah I care. I live closer to Mexico than you live to any of the stories that you're always posting and crying about, tbh.
I don't know, the cuck stories hit close to home.

i agree with you but Trump worded it poorly. Still it's a legit issue. How do other Hispanics in your area feel? They cool with the invasion or feel like shit is going overboard? Tbh I used to blame it on bean3rs but I realize with all things it starts from the top.

RD2191
07-01-2015, 05:04 PM
I don't know, the cuck stories hit close to home.

i agree with you but Trump worded it poorly. Still it's a legit issue. How do other Hispanics in your area feel? They cool with the invasion or feel like shit is going overboard? Tbh I used to blame it on bean3rs but I realize with all things it starts from the top.
The Valley is being overrun by illegals. I want them out, tbh.

Pauly D
07-01-2015, 05:18 PM
Get the fuck outta here. Yall know exactly what SupremeGuy is talking about. Mexico is a shithole and most of the immigrants are peasant shit that only hurt the country and people are offended that a white guy makes that observation rather than looking at the actual problems. It's not personal, it's just facts

ElBorracho
07-01-2015, 05:28 PM
Get the fuck outta here. Yall know exactly what SupremeGuy is talking about. Mexico is a shithole and most of the immigrants are peasant shit that only hurt the country and people are offended that a white guy makes that observation rather than looking at the actual problems. It's not personal, it's just facts

Pinche pendejo. :flipoff STFU.

Trill Clinton
07-01-2015, 05:55 PM
The Valley is being overrun by illegals. I want them out, tbh.

What city? I might ride down there with my bestie to drop his soon off for school in a couple months. He told me he went to a club there and all the Latinas were on his dick.

I'll find out where exactly the city his son lives in and I'll let ya know. I'd like to hit up a bar or something if it's in your neck of the woods, no homo.

RD2191
07-01-2015, 06:07 PM
What city? I might ride down there with my bestie to drop his soon off for school in a couple months. He told me he went to a club there and all the Latinas were on his dick.

I'll find out where exactly the city his son lives in and I'll let ya know. I'd like to hit up a bar or something if it's in your neck of the woods, no homo.
The entire Valley. Rio Grande Valley that is.

And I don't really do much drinking tbh. Clubs get too rowdy down here. Plus you're like to get jumped if you start whipping ass 1 on 1.:lol

Trill Clinton
07-01-2015, 06:36 PM
I'm not a big drinker either breh. I won't go out alone if I go. It'll be 2 of us, 3 if you come.

Strange Love
07-01-2015, 06:53 PM
http://3.media.bustedtees.cvcdn.com/4/-/bustedtees.61708a44-9241-4587-9a9a-7f3ad031.gif

You're not in a position to make fun of anybody here cuck.

Blake
07-01-2015, 07:30 PM
You're not in a position to make fun of anybody here cuck.

I'm in great position to lol when stupid people like you say stupid things.

Strange Love
07-01-2015, 07:31 PM
I'm in great position to lol when stupid people like you say stupid things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5Im55_L3uQ

Blake
07-01-2015, 07:35 PM
Rofl you actually search for cuck videos.

Roflmao strange love.

Strange Love
07-01-2015, 07:38 PM
Rofl you actually search for cuck videos.

Roflmao strange love.

Did you get off on that? I bet you did cuck.

Blake
07-01-2015, 07:38 PM

So pinata maker needs to stop trying to make a living selling pinatas and start doing something about cartels and mass graves.

I think you and supreme guy should go over there and show them how it's done.

Blake
07-01-2015, 07:42 PM
Did you get off on that? I bet you did cuck.

I didn't watch it. Tell me which part of your video you recommend and why.

Blake
07-01-2015, 07:43 PM
Lol strange love

Strange Love
07-01-2015, 07:43 PM
I didn't watch it. Tell me which part you of your video you recommend and why.

Of my what?

I just googled black bulls and that was the first link that popped up.

You would know more than me on the subject.

Strange Love
07-01-2015, 07:44 PM
Lol strange love

You seem kind of frazzle. What's up with the double posting if you dont care? :lol

Blake
07-01-2015, 07:45 PM
Of my what?

I just googled black bulls and that was the first link that popped up.

You would know more than me on the subject.

says the dude that googled black bulls

And gave himself the handle of "strange love"

Rooofl strange love

Blake
07-01-2015, 07:46 PM
You seem kind of frazzle. What's up with the double posting if you dont care? :lol

Who said I don't care? I'm in great position to make fun of you

Strange Love
07-01-2015, 07:48 PM
says the dude that googled black bulls

And gave himself the handle of "strange love"

Rooofl strange love

All things considered that comes a lot better than..

says the dude that let his wife get fucked by two black cocks as I watched with wide eyes.

:lol cuck
:lol wife dumps kids on blake
:lol takes half his shit with her

Blake
07-01-2015, 07:53 PM
All things considered that comes a lot better than..

says the dude that let his wife get fucked by two black cocks as I watched with wide eyes.

:lol cuck
:lol wife dumps kids on blake
:lol takes half his shit with her

neh, none of that's true.

but roooooofl you actually googled and posted a cuck sex video.

Hey, while you're here, explain your user name.

Strange Love
07-01-2015, 07:57 PM
neh, none of that's true.

but roooooofl you actually googled and posted a cuck sex video.

Hey, while you're here, explain your user name.

If I can help you accept your fate, then I'm here to help cucky.

I'm curious as to why you're denying it now after you made a thread about it? Cat's out of the bag.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 08:22 PM
It's in my area, so yeah I care. I live closer to Mexico than you live to any of the stories that you're always posting and crying about, tbh.

So your dumb taco eating ass live in a border shanty town...or a ghetto cholo infested barrio....
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/article-2422963-1BDD2176000005DC-807_634x413_zpszzmtwzcw.jpg

Supreme guy...
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/eee8e258c00d5ca288ace905a94c06b1_zpsbi84jjyo.jpg

La Migra
07-01-2015, 08:22 PM
The Donald wont stop calling. LOL

InRareForm
07-01-2015, 09:14 PM
What have I created?

nacho
07-01-2015, 09:21 PM
I'd hit it.

Blake
07-01-2015, 10:02 PM
If I can help you accept your fate, then I'm here to help cucky.

I'm curious as to why you're denying it now after you made a thread about it? Cat's out of the bag.

Terrible spin effort.

How'd you come up with that screen name?

Strange Love
07-01-2015, 10:16 PM
Terrible spin effort.

How'd you come up with that screen name?

Am I your new obssesion now faggot?

Pauly D
07-01-2015, 11:32 PM
So pinata maker needs to stop trying to make a living selling pinatas and start doing something about cartels and mass graves.

I think you and supreme guy should go over there and show them how it's done.

Right, the point we're obviously making is that every Mexican should be part if the solution. *sarcasm*

You know what we're saying and if you don't then you're too stupid to waste time on

Winehole23
07-02-2015, 08:23 AM
http://austin.culturemap.com/news/city-life/07-1-15-houston-company-farouk-systems-chi-donald-trump-youre-fired/

mrsmaalox
07-02-2015, 09:41 AM
Am I your new obssesion now faggot?

You came in this thread with the sole purpose of calling him a cuck and to post a video from your collection----you think he's the obsessed one? :dizzy

mrsmaalox
07-02-2015, 09:48 AM
Well that's probably because you don't have a million Mexican/Hispanic relatives/friends. lol But yeah, back to LMA!

Well in all fairness to your million relatives, maybe they are like you and just haven't read/heard much about the Mexican crisis that has been going on for many many years. Don't judge them for being uninformed! ;)

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 10:27 AM
Well in all fairness to your million relatives, maybe they are like you and just haven't read/heard much about the Mexican crisis that has been going on for many many years. Don't judge them for being uninformed! ;)

Yvonne

Ignignokt
07-02-2015, 10:41 AM

yes

Ignignokt
07-02-2015, 10:43 AM

You're demanding that people here need to cry about things happening in another country.

Nah, you usually cry tears of humiliation into your bib while your wife takes in Jamaal on your marriage bed.

SupremeGuy
07-02-2015, 02:20 PM
Well in all fairness to your million relatives, maybe they are like you and just haven't read/heard much about the Mexican crisis that has been going on for many many years. Don't judge them for being uninformed! ;)This one! lol Get over it, I can't help that you didn't understand what I meant. At the same time, it was a fucking exaggeration.

Strange Love
07-02-2015, 04:19 PM
You came in this thread with the sole purpose of calling him a cuck and to post a video from your collection----you think he's the obsessed one? :dizzy

Calling him a cuck is akin to calling someone a dude.

I dont know why you need to be all up in his case. Does the cuck not have balls at this point and needs a mother figure to step in?

Clipper Nation
07-02-2015, 04:25 PM

Ugh.
Meanwhile, their own country is tougher on illegal immigration than we are.

DMC
07-02-2015, 10:10 PM
Meanwhile, their own country is tougher on illegal immigration than we are.
Nah, they just require payment at the border.

Mr.Happy
07-03-2015, 08:57 AM
I'd hit it.

:lmao

mrsmaalox
07-03-2015, 12:40 PM
This one! lol Get over it, I can't help that you didn't understand what I meant. At the same time, it was a fucking exaggeration.

I understood exactly what you meant and I knew all along it was a gross exaggeration. It was just humorous to see you defend it over and over when we both knew you were just talking out your ass :lol. :toast

SupremeGuy
07-03-2015, 12:46 PM
I understood exactly what you meant and I knew all along it was a gross exaggeration. It was just humorous to see you defend it over and over when we both knew you were just talking out your ass :lol. :toastWell bitch, ya got me. :lol :toast