PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: The Spurs Just Max'd A Retard... Lol!!!

Buddy Mignon
07-01-2015, 02:09 AM
Wow... Jim must feel like shit... again.

TDMVPDPOY
07-01-2015, 02:13 AM
lol dattebayo OP

Franklin
07-01-2015, 06:12 AM
Kawhi is your future franchise player, but if he really appreciates such a role, why can't he accept a paycut like Duncan did tbh? If he were born 10yrs earlier he wouldn't have got paid even half that money at his current age tbh.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 06:35 AM
Dude cant run an offense to save his life I've previosly posted metrics to prove it...Spurs should regret this..

djohn2oo8
07-01-2015, 07:15 AM
Harden and Curry on bargain deals, when role players get this kind of money.

Strange Love
07-01-2015, 07:50 AM
Same guy that torched Lebron and Miami last year?

Role player? LOL

hater
07-01-2015, 07:57 AM
Dummies above my post don't realize multiple teams woulda snatched Van Horn 2.0 in a millisecond if Spurs don't offer the max.

Kawhi is a guy who don't give a fuck about team loyalty or offering your services for less. Why do a favor to a multimillionaire rich white man and a legion of fat lazy fans?

Spurs had no choice in the matter. Kawhi leaves and we have a lottery team for a long long long time.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 08:08 AM
Same guy that torched Lebron and Miami last year?

Role player? LOL

Hello bitch.....

Just a friendly reminder that Kiwi Fruit did nothing that Andre Igoudala didnt just do....so does Andre deserve full max now...they both did the same thang to Lebronze :lol

In other words Lebron is an easy fuck...you clowns fucked up...you dont max a role player who doesnt have a clue on how to run an offense....

Sean Cagney
07-01-2015, 08:14 AM
Says people whos fave player makes 48 mill after a major injury at 35 years old and cant even play anymore....

24 years old, Finals MVP and Dpoy, if u dont pay him someone will. He will keep getting better as well no doubt about it.

TDMVPDPOY
07-01-2015, 08:16 AM
Hello bitch.....

Just a friendly reminder that Kiwi Fruit did nothing that Andre Igoudala didnt just do....so does Andre deserve full max now...they both did the same thang to Lebronze :lol

In other words Lebron is an easy fuck...you clowns fucked up...you dont max a role player who doesnt have a clue on how to run an offense....

if lebron is an easy fuck, why isnt the cripple kirby have a losing h2h matchup against lebron? still hiding behind a fake ass injury?

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 08:19 AM
if lebron is an easy fuck, why isnt the cripple kirby have a losing h2h matchup against lebron? still hiding behind a fake ass injury?

Lol....stfu simp...

Kobe 5

Lebronze 1 and an asterisk....

SupremeGuy
07-01-2015, 08:31 AM
http://gallery.fanserviceftw.com/_images/cfacf8de21d614ade2ebde84dd5b27c7/2534%20-%20gay%20naruto%20subtitles%20uzumaki_naruto.jpg

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-01-2015, 08:32 AM
Dude cant run an offense to save his life I've previosly posted metrics to prove it...Spurs should regret this..

The best defensive player in the league. 15mil for the best defensive player in the league. I see more inept offensive and defensive players than Kwahi getting more. The guy is only going to be 23 this coming season. He is only going to get better.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 08:40 AM
The best defensive player in the league. 15mil for the best defensive player in the league. I see more inept offensive and defensive players than Kwahi getting more. The guy is only going to be 23 this coming season. He is only going to get better.

I have no issue with that sentiment cuz there's always room for improvement but running an offense and leading a team wont happen...imagine how pedestrian Kiwi would look if you put him in Boston, Atlanta, or any team where he's forced to be the first option....he'd fail miserably....he's a good player all I'm saying is you overpaid for a guy who's not a leader...he's just a role player and thats likely his celing...the Spurs better hope like hell that Lamarcus is afraid of the LA bright lights and wants to chill in a slow quiet city..or else Kiwi is gonna flame out very bad when Tammy and Parker are gone...

Again he's not a leader just a good role player...he screwed you guys....he didnt earn or deserve that money but I understand

spurs10
07-01-2015, 08:40 AM
Wow... Jim must feel like shit... again. Maybe you can get a job waxng his sports car! Yeah 90 million....he's a real idiot.

hater
07-01-2015, 08:45 AM
I have no issue with that sentiment cuz there's always room for improvement but running an offense and leading a team wont happen...imagine how pedestrian Kiwi would look if you put him in Boston, Atlanta, or any team where he's forced to be the first option....he'd fail miserably....he's a good player all I'm saying is you overpaid for a guy who's not a leader...he's just a role player and thats likely his celing...the Spurs better hope like hell that Lamarcus is afraid of the LA bright lights and wants to chill in a slow quiet city..or else Kiwi is gonna flame out very bad when Tammy and Parker are gone...

Again he's not a leader just a good role player...he screwed you guys....he didnt earn or deserve that money but I understand

Don't be retarded

Van Horn 2.0 is a great 2nd banana nobody is expecting him to lead a team to a title. Spurs would need a #1 banana to replace Porker to be contenders.

This move was just to avoid being the Lakers basically :lmao

DMC
07-01-2015, 08:59 AM
Kawhi is your future franchise player, but if he really appreciates such a role, why can't he accept a paycut like Duncan did tbh? If he were born 10yrs earlier he wouldn't have got paid even half that money at his current age tbh.

Pay cut? He hasn't made the pay to cut. Tim was making big money in his prime.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-01-2015, 09:00 AM

Are you talking about that 2015 Finals performance. And Kawhi owned the Clips through 4 games but kind of struggled the remaining 3. Dude, the guy can ball. Yeah, he is no Jordan, but I would definitely put in near the same category as Pippen.

And Kawhi's Max is not nearly has high as other players. There is a reason Davis just got a 5 year 145 MILLION DOLLAR EXTENSION.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 09:01 AM

And giving that shit away left and right

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 09:04 AM
Are you talking about that 2015 Finals performance. And Kawhi owned the Clips through 4 games but kind of struggled the remaining 3. Dude, the guy can ball. Yeah, he is no Jordan, but I would definitely put in near the same category as Pippen.

And Kawhi's Max is not nearly has high as other players. There is a reason Davis just got a 5 year 145 MILLION DOLLAR EXTENSION.

Dude is literslly surrounded by 3 allstars and high % shooters...anyone can thrive and look all world in those conditions....let me see what he does when those 3 allstars are gone...I'm willing to bet he looks like a fool out there...I never got the impression he was a smart / high IQ player..just opportunistic playing off of a well balanced team..

Yall got fucked...you better hope like hell you land Aldridge to help give this kid some cover

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-01-2015, 09:08 AM
Dude is literslly surrounded by 3 allstars and high % shooters...anyone can thrive and look all world in those conditions....let me see what he does when those 3 allstars are gone...I'm willing to bet he looks like a fool out there...I never got the impression he was a smart / high IQ player..just opportunistic playing off of a well balanced team..

Yall got fucked...you better hope like hell you land Aldridge to help give this kid some cover

Dude, it takes a high IQ to be the best Defensive player in the NBA, and his numbers and defensive metrics prove just that. #1 Player in Defensive Efficiency last season. He is just an extremely quite and reserve guy. Yes, he is not Stephen A wise when speaking, but he is probably just as every bit as intelligent.

Killakobe81
07-01-2015, 09:14 AM

Why should he? duncan signed two max deals (IIRC) before he started offering discounts.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 09:20 AM
Dude, it takes a high IQ to be the best Defensive player in the NBA, and his numbers and defensive metrics prove just that. #1 Player in Defensive Efficiency last season. He is just an extremely quite and reserve guy. Yes, he is not Stephen A wise when speaking, but he is probably just as every bit as intelligent.

Not really..but Kiwi is a good defensive player....but I dont give him that much credit...its always easier to be great on either end of the floor when you're playing with 3 allstars and 3 1st ballot HOFers....its easy to look good under those circumstsnces because those guys are running thr team..all a player like Kiwi has to do is be in his spots and play team ball..he has too much help for me to take him that seriously as a player....he's. Good but you severly overpaid....5 yr 60 mill is what hes worth

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 09:32 AM

Hey bro you will feel much better about yourself if you just change your view to align with mine.... agree with me admit I'm right and then move on....real talk

TDMVPDPOY
07-01-2015, 09:35 AM
Hey bro you will feel much better about yourself if you just change your view to align with mine.... agree with me admit I'm right and then move on....real talk

lol u idiot

DarrinS
07-01-2015, 09:53 AM
KL2 won't make the list of most overpaid players.

Kobe still on top of that list?

Bynumite
07-01-2015, 10:48 AM
It's gonna be nice watching the retard getting exposed on a daily basis as the glorified role player that he is once cuck and pop retire.

Nigga is not a 1st option and a franchise player. C'mon now. Too limited offensively.

Franklin
07-01-2015, 11:15 PM
Yes, but if he truly loves this team he wouldn't mind playing here for less imho, so as to save his team some space to sign more solid players. Even Lebron did it once. 15m/yr wouldn't be too bad for him and even Tim didn't earn much more than that at his age.

Spurs9
07-01-2015, 11:35 PM
He will earn in one day what you make in a entire year what does that make you OP?

DMC
07-02-2015, 12:02 AM
Yes, but if he truly loves this team he wouldn't mind playing here for less imho, so as to save his team some space to sign more solid players. Even Lebron did it once. 15m/yr wouldn't be too bad for him and even Tim didn't earn much more than that at his age.

You can love your job without working for free.

Sean Cagney
07-02-2015, 12:07 AM
He will earn in one day what you make in a entire year what does that make you OP?
I often say this to people man, someone will say so and so is broke in the NBA or this and that about them but they are millionaires and getting paid to pay a game they love for a job.... I would say they won or Kawhi in this instance.

Calispursfan11
07-02-2015, 12:08 AM
Lol ST retard legend fight between Capri and Fathands. Becoming run of the mill but just never gets old lol.

DMC
07-02-2015, 12:10 AM
Lol ST retard legend fight between Capri and Fathands. Becoming run of the mill but just never gets old lol.
You know what else doesn't get old? Immigrants in hulls of tankers sitting in ports for weeks trying to sneak onto the mainland. They die.

Immigrants from asian countries are very cookie cutter, they don't have individuality, they don't create or originate. They copy and fall into group lock step like piss ants. You're one of them. Strive to be more.

Mikeanaro
07-02-2015, 12:43 AM
Everybody deserves a chance.

TheSanityAnnex
07-02-2015, 12:44 AM
His contract won't look bad compared to the max next year.

100%duncan
07-02-2015, 02:00 AM
Naruto :lol

100%duncan
07-02-2015, 02:03 AM
Harden and Curry on bargain deals, when role players get this kind of money.

Please stop comparing, 1 has a fmvp, the other got bailed out by iguodala and the third one is a playoff choker. :tu

djohn2oo8
07-02-2015, 05:06 AM
Please stop comparing, 1 has a fmvp, the other got bailed out by iguodala and the third one is a playoff choker. :tu

Leonard is a role player. A very good one in a great system. That's all, he may or may not develop. Leonard is not worth more than Curry or Harden.

Thread
07-02-2015, 05:08 AM
Leonard is a role player. A very good one in a great system. That's all, he may or may not develop. Leonard is not worth more than Curry or Harden.

By the end of that series Harden couldn't even move. He was frozen in fear.

djohn2oo8
07-02-2015, 05:23 AM
By the end of that series Harden couldn't even move. He was frozen in fear.

Doesn't make Leonard worth more.

Thread
07-02-2015, 05:30 AM
Doesn't make Leonard worth more.

True, Leonard hadn't frozen out from his Clippers experience.

100%duncan
07-02-2015, 05:43 AM

Harden is a role player in a bad system. And his role is to choke when it counts and to defer to Daddy Dwight.

djohn2oo8
07-02-2015, 05:51 AM
Harden is a role player in a bad system. And his role is to choke when it counts and to defer to Daddy Dwight.

Rockets don't have a system, Holmes. Role players don't finish top 5 in MVP voting two years in a row. Leonard, how many? Even with Kawhi's elite defense, Harden is still worth more wins. Harden = perennial all star. Leonard has yet to make one? Dwight didn't get them second seed. Nor did he have better stats against GS. Kawhi benefits from Pop. McHale has a winning record because of James.

100%duncan
07-02-2015, 07:23 AM
Rockets don't have a system, Holmes. Role players don't finish top 5 in MVP voting two years in a row. Leonard, how many? Even with Kawhi's elite defense, Harden is still worth more wins. Harden = perennial all star. Leonard has yet to make one? Dwight didn't get them second seed. Nor did he have better stats against GS. Kawhi benefits from Pop. McHale has a winning record because of James.

Lol Pop wouldn't have 5 without Kawhi. Why do you make it sound like the system is everything? So where was that system in 09-11 when the Spurs didnt win shit? "Ooohhh Popovich has 5 rings and one of the best coaches of all time, all of his players except the big 3 are just role players." You think highly of allstar selections but simply dismiss a fmvp.

You wouldn't be this talkative had the clippers avoided their annual playoff choking

djohn2oo8
07-02-2015, 07:29 AM
Lol Pop wouldn't have 5 without Kawhi. Why do you make it sound like the system is everything? So where was that system in 09-11 when the Spurs didnt win shit? "Ooohhh Popovich has 5 rings and one of the best coaches of all time, all of his players except the big 3 are just role players." You think highly of allstar selections but simply dismiss a fmvp.

You wouldn't be this talkative had the clippers avoided their annual playoff choking
Kawhi, Mills, Bellenelli. Etc. And what does a finals mvp really mean? Andre Igoudala just won one over Curry. And i don't do hypotheticals. They choked. And Harden closed them out in game 7. Leonard has got to be more consistent. Spurs' game 7 against the Clippers proved that.

100%duncan
07-02-2015, 09:55 AM
Kawhi, Mills, Bellenelli. Etc. And what does a finals mvp really mean? Andre Igoudala just won one over Curry. And i don't do hypotheticals. They choked. And Harden closed them out in game 7. Leonard has got to be more consistent. Spurs' game 7 against the Clippers proved that.

You just stated players, how/what does that mean? Trying to downplay them more because of the system, again where was this system in 09-11?

Iggy and Kawhi have won the last 2 fmvps, what does that say? It says that in order to win in the nba you need a wing that can do it on both sides of the floor.

Agree he has to be more consistent, he also needs for Parker to know his role. Everyone knows who lost the Spurs the series.

KobeOwnsDuncan
05-12-2016, 09:22 PM
:lol

Buddy Mignon
05-12-2016, 09:24 PM

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2016, 09:26 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/5376125893222.preview-300_zpswlezomx5.jpg