PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Is Kiwi Fruit Better Than Igudala?

Buddy Mignon
07-01-2015, 10:47 AM
You know... I'm tired of educating you small time nigga lacking the intelligence of this game. I'm sick of all you video game players bringing your take to my forum. You niggas takes are so shitty that the owners are threatening to sell this site.

Now... let's go in for a bit on why Kiwi should is not worth a max deal, nor is he more than a role player on a good team. In this years Finals we saw Lebron get upstaged by a guy that came off the bench!!! A guy that was basically a throw away player from the Sixers. Last season's Finals we saw Lebron get upstaged by a guy that nobody even knew existed in Kiwi. Spursfan highlighted how Kiwi played good defense on Lebron which is why they think he won the Finals MVP. But when you take a closer look you'll see Lebron had his best Finals by far in shooting 28 ppg, 8 boards, and 4 assist... all on 57%FG, and 52% from beyond the arc. The media protected Spurs would have never had one of their players disrespected by saying Lebron should have won the Finals even though his team lost. In this years Finals we saw a guy come off the bench and literally shut Lebron down. You plebs will point to Lebrons 35 ppg, 13 boards and 8 asisst, but I'll point to the fact that he averaged 33 shots to get 35 points all while doing it at 39% shooting. How's that for efficiency, fagots.

It's clear a shit that Igudala had a better Finals against Lebron and he did it in close games by hitting clutch shots and forcing Lebron to remove himself from the action when it mattered most. While Kiwi got his during a series that was a blow out. And Kiwi got his during the flow of the offense. I've laid before you the facts and proven that Kiwi is not as good as Igudala, yet you fools are going to max this guy out??? What a bunch of faggots you all are.

Technique
07-01-2015, 10:53 AM
Good new era contract. Have you seen the contract Anthony Davis received? I wouldn't be surprised if players get a 200mil contract by 2017

Buddy Mignon
07-01-2015, 11:10 AM
Good new era contract. Have you seen the contract Anthony Davis received? I wouldn't be surprised if players get a 200mil contract by 2017

This is true, but he deserves his. He's a franchise player... Kiwi is a role player. I don't see Pop drawing up any plays for him in the clutch.

Mitch
07-01-2015, 11:13 AM
This is true, but he deserves his. He's a franchise player... Kiwi is a role player. I don't see Pop drawing up any plays for him in the clutch.

Not after he missed two fts leading to their 1st 5th

Technique
07-01-2015, 11:16 AM
Not after he missed two fts leading to their 1st 5th

Yeah, but if Karl Malone didn't get injured Shaq would still be a Laker

Mitch
07-01-2015, 11:18 AM
Yeah, but if Karl Malone didn't get injured Shaq would still be a Laker

If you chose a different color of pants, you might be able to shit right after "meeting" Dalembert

Technique
07-01-2015, 11:26 AM
Bend over, I'll show you a different color of pants :rolleyes