View Full Version : Spurs: Spurs Trade Splitta

Buddy Mignon
07-01-2015, 10:55 AM
My source say he's Atlanta bound...

Killakobe81
07-01-2015, 10:57 AM
My source say he's Atlanta bound...

Posted in yo other thread ...
Kool better accept LMA is gong to SA ...

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 11:00 AM

I dont have all my eggs in the LMA basket but if we dont at least get Monroe then its not a good off season...

Buddy Mignon
07-01-2015, 11:01 AM

We don't need him. I could care less about building around Kobe. I need to see Clarkson, Russ, and Randle develop. Its going to take a few years. Every big man available were role players on their former teams. Love was the 3rd option. LMA was the 2nd option. And the other guys aren't even worth mentioning.

Koolaid_Man
I suspect that fsggot will pull a Melo and sign in SA....I think Cully was right...he cant hsndle the spot light...

TDMVPDPOY
I dont have all my eggs in the LMA basket but if we dont at least get Monroe then its not a good off season...

isnt he going to portland or orlando clown?

Killakobe81
07-01-2015, 11:02 AM

It depends on cost. if Monroe wants max I DO NOT want him here. at least Aldridge has proven he close to that value? I like him but not at max.

Buddy Mignon
07-01-2015, 11:02 AM

Monroe is a bum and will be sitting on the bench in a few years. The West will eat his ass up.

illmatic
07-01-2015, 11:03 AM
^naruto luvin' faggot

Buddy Mignon
07-01-2015, 11:05 AM
I suspect that fsggot will pull a Melo and sign in SA....I think Cully was right...he cant hsndle the spot light...

Not many can and they know it. The lights are too bright and the fans will boo your ass on Christmas day. Its a tough gig, Kool.

Thread
07-01-2015, 11:49 AM
Not many can and they know it. The lights are too bright and the fans will boo your ass on Christmas day. Its a tough gig, Kool.

Yep, and that's the key......"they're smart enough to know it." In the past, they didn't give a shit, signed on, then cried a river. This is best for both parties. The Lakers don't have to watch them have mental breakdowns and pay for it, and they can go somewhere else, relax and get paid for it.

djohn2oo8
07-01-2015, 12:07 PM
Said LA to SA all along. Who is going to replace Splitter's defense?

Pelicans78
07-01-2015, 12:07 PM
Lakers fans shouldn't be bent out of shape with LMA. He's not a difference maker. He would just be putting up empty numbers. He wasn't even Portland's best player.

Buddy Mignon
07-01-2015, 12:09 PM
Lakers fans shouldn't be bent out of shape with LMA. He's not a difference maker. He would just be putting up empty numbers. He wasn't even Portland's best player.

We got what we wanted in the draft. I'd pocket all my money if I was running shit. No need to throw money at losers just for the sake of it.

Pelicans78
07-01-2015, 12:13 PM
We got what we wanted in the draft. I'd pocket all my money if I was running shit. No need to throw money at losers just for the sake of it.

I agree. No difference maker out there. Monroe was very good last year, but realistically his best position is at center. He was interested in meeting with his hometown Pelicans, but they haven't expressed any interest. Honestly, with the new cap set at 80-90 million, 10-11 million per season isn't that bad for Monroe.

Buddy Mignon
07-01-2015, 12:17 PM
I agree. No difference maker out there. Monroe was very good last year, but realistically his best position is at center. He was interested in meeting with his hometown Pelicans, but they haven't expressed any interest. Honestly, with the new cap set at 80-90 million, 10-11 million per season isn't that bad for Monroe.

You're being conservative. Someone is going to max that clown out. Its a new league. It will take the fans a while to wrap their minds around guys sitting on the bench making 15 million a year. Teams with patience will benefit in the long run.

Mnky
07-01-2015, 12:19 PM
Lakerfan should know ain't no brighter lights than that there
http://www.rantsports.com/nba/files/2014/06/Tim-Duncan-End-Career-As-Champion.jpg

Buddy Mignon
07-01-2015, 12:21 PM
Lakerfan should know ain't no brighter lights than that there
http://www.rantsports.com/nba/files/2014/06/Tim-Duncan-End-Career-As-Champion.jpg

What are those 6 banners in the rafters?

Mnky
07-01-2015, 12:22 PM
Probably whataburger promos.

Thread
07-01-2015, 12:23 PM

Not for us he isn't, but, for San Antonio he is exactly what they need and they are exactly what he needs, hence the match made in heaven I alluded to in another thread. What, you think they don't know he's a nervous Nellie? They know. And now Duncan will stay as long as NECESSARY to hold this man's hand. Pop used the lash on Splitter. He won't do that here. He won't tie LMA to the whipping post. No way. He will not break him down to build him up. He'll build him up from where he stands at arrival there,,,there is a fine stash, not large because a lot has been drained off in obsession & rumination in Portland, but, there is enough fine stash left to draw from and bub, Pop is gonna draw from it.

Thread
07-01-2015, 12:25 PM
Probably whataburger promos.

That gd patty melt, Minky. Now, NOW, now I gotta have one. I hope it's a good one, sometimes they give Dale a bad one and Dale almost cries.

whitemamba
07-01-2015, 12:25 PM
In n Out > whataburger :lol

The Gemini Method
07-01-2015, 12:26 PM
I agree with Thread on this one--it'll be beneficial to both. He claims to want to be the 1 and couldn't handle being in the shadow of Lillard so now he'll get his shot at being in the backdrop. Best of luck to him. It's still going to be the West vs Cleveland.

Killakobe81
07-01-2015, 12:28 PM

agreed but falk will seek more vthan that. i say a winner like Tyson is the smart play we also need a SF ...

Thread
07-01-2015, 12:34 PM
I agree with Thread on this one--it'll be beneficial to both. He claims to want to be the 1 and couldn't handle being in the shadow of Lillard so now he'll get his shot at being in the backdrop. Best of luck to him. It's still going to be the West vs Cleveland.

He doesn't want to be "the 1" - that is hyperbole by Media...and facilitates Media in a myriad of avenues. He wants a soft seat AND a ring. There is but one choice, San Antonio. He knows that.

Thread
07-01-2015, 12:35 PM
In n Out > whataburger :lol

I don't see it. I've tried it time & again thinking I've missed something. I'm not going back.

Buddy Mignon
07-01-2015, 12:36 PM
I don't see it. I've tried it time & again thinking I've missed something. I'm not going back.

I tried whatburger once and I know for a fact they had some special ed kids in there breathing on my food. Never went back.

Thread
07-01-2015, 12:38 PM
I tried whatburger once and I know for a fact they had some special ed kids in there breathing on my food. Never went back.

Couldn't you wait till after lunch to impart that? I'm still goin', but, now it won't be the same.

Fuck!!!

Killakobe81
07-01-2015, 12:38 PM
Innout is better than Whattaburger. DFW broke they necks to get innout in Texas doubt you will see Whattaburger in Cali ...

Chris
07-01-2015, 12:40 PM
That gd patty melt, Minky. Now, NOW, now I gotta have one. I hope it's a good one, sometimes they give Dale a bad one and Dale almost cries.

Its when they load it up with too much onion and sauce it turns to shit. If you have just the right amount BY GAWD

Mnky
07-01-2015, 12:43 PM

:lol Those bad ones can turn a good day into a bad week.

Killakobe81
07-01-2015, 12:44 PM
Whataburger is good too though. I guess being raised in Cali i am biased.

Thread
07-01-2015, 12:45 PM
Its when they load it up with too much onion and sauce it turns to shit. If you have just the right amount BY GAWD

But, it's worse if they put too little, or, over cook the patties. I'd love to get back there and make my own. They'd take a fit. I'd have SWAT out there. "Elderly Phoenix man shot by DPS Officers, unrecognizable as he bent over and face fell onto grill."

Chris
07-01-2015, 12:47 PM
But, it's worse if they put too little, or, over cook the patties. I'd love to get back there and make my own. They'd take a fit. I'd have SWAT out there. "Elderly Phoenix man shot by DPS Officers, unrecognizable as he bent over and face fell onto grill."

:lol

Buddy Mignon
07-01-2015, 12:50 PM
Whataburger is good too though. I guess being raised in Cali i am biased.

Louis Burger in Compton is best in LA. I typically go for the Pastrami burger.

http://www.waterfrontpgh.com/wp-content/uploads/10438443_889235991138168_112904609261425387_n.jpg

Rehab Burger is best in Scottsdale. Check em out, Cully.

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/03/e8/15/26/rehab-burger-therapy.jpg

whitemamba
07-01-2015, 02:12 PM
Louis Burger in Compton is best in LA. I typically go for the Pastrami burger.

http://www.waterfrontpgh.com/wp-content/uploads/10438443_889235991138168_112904609261425387_n.jpg

Rehab Burger is best in Scottsdale. Check em out, Cully.

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/03/e8/15/26/rehab-burger-therapy.jpg

Downtown LA has some killer spots.