PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: I Still Have Faith That Midnight Pulps Bad Luck Will Curse The Spurs #keepthefaith

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 11:50 AM
#No Aldridge....
#Lose Splitter...
#Fuckthe spurs
#Keep bad luck alive

Do It Mitch :toast

Thread
07-01-2015, 11:51 AM
:toast

illmatic
07-01-2015, 11:52 AM
We should've kept that fuckin' pick. Fuck.

Thread
07-01-2015, 11:56 AM
We should've kept that fuckin' pick. Fuck.

Just for "bragging" rights. They dragged that out daily on local radio stations and once a week in the papers. And they'd massage it in conversation in ingenious ways. I'd be sitting here, in rapt attention and they'd get me. I'd rise up, chase down the dog and beat it.

Sure, I could see trading it for an offer that blew your shorts off, but, not that.

I'm still stunned.

Leetonidas
07-01-2015, 11:57 AM
Wishful thinking, but you're gonna be gagging on that Spurs cawk for the next few years with Duncan/Aldridge/Leonard/Green/Parker being the immediate title favorites tbh

illmatic
07-01-2015, 11:58 AM
.net melted down after that. Some members left the board and never came back.

Thread
07-01-2015, 11:59 AM
Wishful thinking, but you're gonna be gagging on that Spurs cawk for the next few years with Duncan/Aldridge/Leonard/Green/Parker being the immediate title favorites tbh

Gotta hope a catastrophic event takes place long enough for Duncan to retire. Otherwise, I'm fucked.

illmatic
07-01-2015, 11:59 AM

It's that kind of talk that got LF in trouble, tread carefully.

Thread
07-01-2015, 12:01 PM
.net melted down after that. Some members left the board and never came back.

I know. It was free shots at the Lakers whenever you had a mind to and they just gave it up. Didn't make a lick of sense. And so unlike the Suns. They usually beat something like that to death and beyond.

illmatic
07-01-2015, 12:03 PM
I know. It was free shots at the Lakers whenever you had a mind to and they just gave it up. Didn't make a lick of sense. And so unlike the Suns. They usually beat something like that to death and beyond.

Well the reason why they gave the pick up is so like the Suns though. They always hit the panic button after losing someone and try to reload as quick as possible. They lost Dragic, so they needed to find someone else to immediately step in and traded for Knight.

Buddy Mignon
07-01-2015, 12:04 PM
Gotta hope a catastrophic event takes place long enough for Duncan to retire. Otherwise, I'm fucked.

Cully, it will do them no good. Parker has checked out. Manu is retired and Jim's tires are falling off. Its over for them. This signing is like putting a band-aid on a shotgun wound.

Thread
07-01-2015, 12:40 PM
Well the reason why they gave the pick up is so like the Suns though. They always hit the panic button after losing someone and try to reload as quick as possible. They lost Dragic, so they needed to find someone else to immediately step in and traded for Knight.

True, I just thought the pick belonging to the Lakers would stop them dead in their tracks.

Thread
07-01-2015, 12:41 PM
Cully, it will do them no good. Parker has checked out. Manu is retired and Jim's tires are falling off. Its over for them. This signing is like putting a band-aid on a shotgun wound.

I hope you're right & I'm wrong.

Buddy Mignon
07-01-2015, 12:43 PM
I hope you're right & I'm wrong.

He's a good pickup for their system but a year too late. Not enough tread on those tires.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 01:07 PM
He's a good pickup for their system but a year too late. Not enough tread on those tires.

These niggas act like pussies wanting to be wooed and shit..if you know you're a max player then pick your team and cut all the bullshit....

Fuck the the spurs but I wont go the wishing injury route...

Buddy Mignon
07-01-2015, 01:09 PM
These niggas act like pussies wanting to be wooed and shit..if you know you're a max player then pick your team and cut all the bullshit....

Fuck the the spurs but I wont go the wishing injury route...

He won't even make the all-star... let alone lead them to a finals.

Thread
07-01-2015, 01:10 PM
let alone lead them to a finals.

That's the kicker, he doesn't have to lead there in order to make an impact. He'll do exactly what's he told and they'll direct him plenty.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 01:14 PM
That's the kicker, he doesn't have to lead there in order to make an impact. He'll do exactly what's he told and they'll direct him plenty.

Thread..either log off now...or tickle my ass and lie to me or something....:lol

Arcadian
07-01-2015, 01:21 PM
Faith is what the weak resort to when they have no evidence.

Thread
07-01-2015, 01:47 PM
Thread..either log off now...or tickle my ass and lie to me or something....:lol

Our solace is that he would not have done that with us. He'd a been an unmitigated disaster in Los Angeles. Raw? Their success with him does not & should not influence us to pitch him. Our little soiree here? Of course we want him to step into an elevator where the floor is still on the ground.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 01:51 PM
Our solace is that he would not have done that with us. He'd a been an unmitigated disaster in Los Angeles. Raw? Their success with him does not & should not influence us to pitch him. Our little soiree here? Of course we want him to step into an elevator where the floor is still on the ground.

I hope the Thunder comeback strong....as well...anything to keep the Spurs down....LMA doesnt play defense whereas Splitter did....it will also take away from Kiwis touches so I guess I'm ok with it....Spurs are now weaker defensively...

Thread
07-01-2015, 01:59 PM
I hope the Thunder comeback strong....as well...anything to keep the Spurs down....LMA doesnt play defense whereas Splitter did....it will also take away from Kiwis touches so I guess I'm ok with it....Spurs are now weaker defensively...

He'll play defense now. He was never vested up there. Never. His heart wasn't in it. There? They'll hold him to it, draw from him the lost talent, the hidden prime that would have never surfaced in Portland. Gotta hope he'll go elsewhere, but, I doubt it. He's just doing the grand tour as a favor to NY & Media. Grist for the mill. Right away Media gets a reward:::"Meet doesn't go well for the Lakers." They'll/we'll beat that to death. Next? "Phoenix knocked us out of the water, but, respectfully we pass. They did such a great job. McDonough, Hornacek (you know they'll name drop in the positive). "I love Houston, Dwight is a HOF'er, c'mon, man, Dwight Howard, I respect them like nobody else, but, the caravan goes on." "Hey, Mark Cuban, I love him, Dirk, uh, uh, uh, Dirk, respect, but."

midnightpulp
07-01-2015, 02:25 PM

Also, Love has resigned. Butler has reupped. And I doubt Vlade sends DMC your way, which wouldn't bother me since you'd have to give up the farm.

My luck is going just fine. You'll be sweeping the cellar next season once again :toast

Thread
07-01-2015, 02:26 PM

Also, Love has resigned. Butler has reupped. And I doubt Vlade sends DMC your way, which wouldn't bother me since you'd have to give up the farm.

My luck is going just fine.

And just think a month ago you were in Los Angeles face ass down.

Killakobe81
07-01-2015, 02:27 PM

My luck is going just fine. You'll be sweeping the cellar next season once again :toast

Hey our pick is Top 3 protected, LOL.

midnightpulp
07-01-2015, 02:28 PM
And just think a month ago you were in Los Angeles face ass down.

No room. You've been face ass down in Los Angles since the Mavericks swept you like you'll be sweeping the cellar this season...LMAO!!!

Thread
07-01-2015, 02:29 PM
No room. You've been face ass down in Los Angles since the Mavericks swept you like you'll be sweeping the cellar this season...LMAO!!!

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

midnightpulp
07-01-2015, 02:30 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Off season's going good, eg Cub?

And I know you ain't sold on Russell. He looks to have a bit of "ghetto" in him.

Thread
07-01-2015, 02:32 PM

And I know you ain't sold on Russell. He looks to have a bit of "ghetto" in him.

There ain't shit out there. Might as well hold onto the money.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 02:33 PM

Better ghetto than faggot like your cuck

Mitch
07-01-2015, 02:35 PM
Midst being here is a bad sign for spurfans, he's been nothing but shit luck this year.