PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Aniversary

Samr
09-11-2005, 09:35 PM
REMEMBER

http://gigo-soapbox.org/images/911/Eagle-Lady.jpg

Samr
09-11-2005, 09:35 PM
Discovery Channel is currently showing a special on Flight 93.

I have never shed so much as a tear during a movie. Does this count?

ZStomp
09-11-2005, 09:44 PM
Discovery Channel is currently showing a special on Flight 93.

I have never shed so much as a tear during a movie. Does this count?

When does this movie air/come out?

Sonia_TX
09-11-2005, 09:48 PM
I just finished watching that show. I only saw the last 30 minutes or so. I still have tears. My cousin called to tell us that she loved us. She was watching it with her roommate and they were both crying.

ZStomp
09-11-2005, 09:49 PM
I just finished watching that show. I only saw the last 30 minutes or so. I still have tears. My cousin called to tell us that she loved us. She was watching it with her roommate and they were both crying.

It going to come out again right after this one finishes.

Samr
09-11-2005, 09:50 PM
When does this movie air/come out?

It's a documentary that is about an hour and 30-45 minutes long, followed by an interview with some of the relatives.

The interview is on right now, and as soon as it is over the documentary is going to play again. As far as I know, it is on repeat for quite some time.

Tune in at any time, and just keep watching until you get back to where you started.

This is insanely sad, moving, inspiring.

I went down afterwards and told my family I loved them.....it gets you thinking. What would you do if you were in that situation? Who would you call? What would you say? What would you think?

ZStomp
09-11-2005, 09:52 PM
It's a documentary that is about an hour and 30-45 minutes long, followed by an interview with some of the relatives.

The interview is on right now, and as soon as it is over the documentary is going to play again. As far as I know, it is on repeat for quite some time.

Tune in at any time, and just keep watching until you get back to where you started.

This is insanely sad, moving, inspiring.

Cool. thanks. I'm setting my DVR to record it