PDA

View Full Version : NBA: It's Time We Promise Deadre Jordan The Keys To The Big Man Kingdom

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 02:31 PM
Make him feel special :lol

whitemamba
07-01-2015, 02:32 PM
jeanie better take that top off, and hide her titties with some trophies :lol

Buddy Mignon
07-01-2015, 02:33 PM
Nope

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 02:34 PM
jeanie better take that top off, and hide her titties with some trophies :lol

:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 02:34 PM
Nope

He's young..just needs some discipline

Thread
07-01-2015, 02:35 PM
Nope

Koolaid_Man
He wont win with the Clippers..we have a nice core he can grow with...

midnightpulp
Dragging on your belly for DeContract :lmao

Time to face reality, AIDS.

Kobe ain't getting 6. He'll won't get close to 6. Best thing you can hope for at this point is for Kobe is shoot over 40% and win more than 30 games, so he doesn't end his Laker career as more of a laughingstock than he already is.

:toast

Clipper Nation
07-01-2015, 02:36 PM
Yes, please do pay that mental faggot the big bucks. Lakers will then have the two worst contracts in the NBA on the books :lol

Koolaid_Man
Unless we just put Upshaw in now....fuck a Robert Sacre

Koolaid_Man
Dragging on your belly for DeContract :lmao

Time to face reality, AIDS.

Kobe ain't getting 6. He'll won't get close to 6. Best thing you can hope for at this point is for Kobe is shoot over 40% and win more than 30 games, so he doesn't end his Laker career as more of a laughingstock than he already is.

:toast

Kobe may not but your faggot wont either

whitemamba
07-01-2015, 02:37 PM
Yes, please do pay that mental faggot the big bucks. Lakers will then have the two worst contracts in the NBA on the books :lol

chris pauls contract? :lol

midnightpulp
07-01-2015, 02:38 PM
Kobe may not but your faggot wont either

At least he'll end his career fighting for it :toast

Keep your head up, though. Kirbs is a great tank commander, so you'll be guaranteed another lottery pick. :toast

Koolaid_Man

Please you rely on Dre....if he leaves you guys are FUCKED period...

whitemamba

Keep your head up, though. Kirbs is a great tank commander, so you'll be guaranteed another lottery pick. :toast

you gotta be playing to be tanking.

Koolaid_Man

We shall see

Clipper Nation
chris pauls contract? :lol

DeContract's will be even worse. Seven-year veteran who still has zero offensive game and can't make a free throw.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 02:39 PM
DeContract's will be even worse. Seven-year veteran who still has zero offensive game and can't make a free throw.

Without him you dont make the playoffs period

whitemamba
07-01-2015, 02:40 PM

He hasnt even signed anywhere yet, what are you blowing your load for? You and I both know your testicles are shrinking at the fact that he might go somewhere else..

midnightpulp
you gotta be playing to be tanking.

When Kobe played this year, the Lakers were historically bad.

He got you off to a nice start.

Thread
He hasnt even signed anywhere yet, what are you blowing your load for? You and I both know your testicles are shrinking at the fact that he might go somewhere else..

CN's testicles. I God's.

whitemamba
07-01-2015, 02:42 PM
When Kobe played this year, the Lakers were historically bad.

He got you off to a nice start.

you are reaching way too much these days

Clipper Nation
07-01-2015, 02:43 PM
Without him you dont make the playoffs period

Missing the playoffs for a year and then having actual cap space > locked into second-round exits for the next 4-5 years with no cap space.

Thread
07-01-2015, 02:44 PM

Probably reaching for CN's testicles.

whitemamba
Missing the playoffs for a year and then having actual cap space > locked into second-round exits for the next 4-5 years with no cap space.

2nd round little nig, 2nd round.

Thread

You lost to yourself. LMAO!!!

whitemamba
07-01-2015, 02:45 PM
Probably reaching for CN's testicles.

should be hard to get, but if anyone can reach that far, its mid.

midnightpulp
07-01-2015, 02:45 PM

He played 30 games, gunning like a madmen and the Lakers were like 7 and 23 and had the worst point differential in the league. And Kobe's off/on metrics were close to last this season. The Lakers were something like 10 points better with him off the floor.

whitemamba
07-01-2015, 02:46 PM
He played 30 games, gunning like a madmen and the Lakers were like 7 and 23 and had the worst point differential in the league. And Kobe's off/on metrics were close to last this season. The Lakers were something like 10 points better with him off the floor.

I really cant tell if your trolling or serious now days. If you have any basketball knowledge you would say different. they finished 21-61, who the fuck else did anything? If im Kobe, im shooting 45 times a game. Fuck it.

midnightpulp
07-01-2015, 02:58 PM
I really cant tell if your trolling or serious now days. If you have any basketball knowledge you would say different. they finished 21-61, who the fuck else did anything? If im Kobe, im shooting 45 times a game. Fuck it.

I'm not trolling at all.

Look at Kobe's -11.7 on metric. That means when he was on the floor, the Lakers were getting outscored by 11.7 points on average. And his net +/- is the worst among Laker rotation players. And his RAPM, if I recall, was the worst among NBA starting SGs.

As for who else did anything. Swaggy and Ed Davis played respectably this season.

whitemamba
07-01-2015, 03:01 PM
I'm not trolling at all.

Look at Kobe's -11.7 on metric. That means when he was on the floor, the Lakers were getting outscored by 11.7 points on average. And his net +/- is the worst among Laker rotation players. And his RAPM, if I recall, was the worst among NBA starting SGs.

As for who else did anything. Swaggy and Ed Davis played respectably this season.

so we finish at 21-61 and swaggy p and ed davis played well?

Thread
07-01-2015, 03:02 PM

And swaggy p played like total shit.

midnightpulp
07-01-2015, 03:05 PM

Ed Davis worked hard this season. Swaggy played "well" relative to how bad the roster was, Kobe included.

And of course Clarkson emerged after Kobe went down, but he's fool's gold.

Buddy Mignon
07-01-2015, 03:05 PM

When James bombed away on the biggest stage they/he said... "he has no talent helping him." Kobe does it and... "he's hurting the team chemistry."

Where's Hitler, Mussolini... and all the other great killers when you need them.

whitemamba
07-01-2015, 03:06 PM
And swaggy p played like total shit.

i know midnight knows his shit, but sometimes his logic is of someone who was just born.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PT__ly8aLc

wait till 48 seconds

midnightpulp
07-01-2015, 03:07 PM
i know midnight knows his shit, but sometimes his logic is of someone who was just born.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PT__ly8aLc

wait till 48 seconds

My "logic" is backed up by stats here.

Kobe was by far the worst Laker rotation player. It's pretty much fact.

whitemamba
07-01-2015, 03:08 PM
Ed Davis worked hard this season. Swaggy played "well" relative to how bad the roster was, Kobe included.

And of course Clarkson emerged after Kobe went down, but he's fool's gold.

Ed Davis and Clarkson are trying to get paid, of course they are going to play hard. what does "well" mean, are u going to show me some stats to prove your point or what?

whitemamba
07-01-2015, 03:09 PM
My "logic" is backed up by stats here.

Kobe was by far the worst Laker rotation player. It's pretty much fact.

If you have to shoot 45 times a game, and everyone in the league knows no one else can do shit, and the defense is aimed all at you.. what else do you expect? you cant play one side of the field mid.

midnightpulp
07-01-2015, 03:17 PM
If you have to shoot 45 times a game, and everyone in the league knows no one else can do shit, and the defense is aimed all at you.. what else do you expect? you cant play one side of the field mid.

He didn't have to shoot 45 times per game. It was proven that the Lakers were better with him taking no shots at all (as evidenced by his atrocious +/- metrics).

He also played zero defense this year. His goal this season was to surpass Jordan, and the FO knew it would result in a terrible record, so them and Scott let Kobe go wild, since it's good for the tank.

Look for Kobe to tank command once again this season.