PDA

View Full Version : OT: The Jokes On Phil And Jeannie

Buddy Mignon
07-01-2015, 05:05 PM
:lmao

How in the fuck did this happen. Its like the league is in the twilight zone. Imagine the pillow talk between these two. There is no light at the end of the tunnel for the Knicks. Laker fans... hang tight... we just got some house cleaning to do.

http://cdn3-www.hoopsvibe.com/assets/uploads/2013/01/file_170503_0_0103-phil-jackson-jeanie-buss-getty-212.jpg

Thread
07-01-2015, 05:09 PM
I don't even want to think about them in bed, much less in the aftermath. Am I ever gonna be able to eat my Patty Melt? Damn you, I just about got over some kid with a drive-in movie screen forehead fucking with my food when you lodge the behemoth & her on a pillow.

hater
07-01-2015, 05:13 PM
I don't even want to think about them in bed, much less in the aftermath. .

Pretty much.

OP has some serious issues

Thread
07-01-2015, 05:16 PM
Pretty much.

OP has some serious issues

The problem with her is preservation. She's like a wax figure at Tussauds.

Buddy Mignon
07-01-2015, 05:34 PM
I don't even want to think about them in bed, much less in the aftermath. Am I ever gonna be able to eat my Patty Melt? Damn you, I just about got over some kid with a drive-in movie screen forehead fucking with my food when you lodge the behemoth & her on a pillow.

I couldn't even get 3 bites in Cully. It was ruined... the fries too. I didn't even bother going back to complain. Just figured it was a southern thing.

Thread
07-01-2015, 05:35 PM
I couldn't even get 3 bites in Cully. It was ruined... the fries too. I didn't even bother going back to complain. Just figured it was a southern thing.

I know. It's rule....Never, NEVER, never lift the bun up on a fast food burger.