PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe Bryant

whitemamba
07-01-2015, 07:56 PM
As much as i have supported Kobe over the years, he needs to chill the fuck out. He is burying our organization slowly, and we need the Buss family to man the fuck up and put him in his place. Yes he is one of the greatest to ever lace em up. Did great things for the organization and the city. Im sorry my laker brethren, but this is the reality. We should not resign Kobe next year, and let him retire. He needs to look out for the name on the front and not on the back. He has made millions, and after hearing him not gelling with LMA (not that i even wanted him in the first place) is making me question if he really wants to win or not. He can still play , limited minutes I might add, but he should not be the first scoring option.

spurraider21
07-01-2015, 07:58 PM
but narutofaggot says kobe is doing the right thing

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 08:03 PM
As much as i have supported Kobe over the years, he needs to chill the fuck out. He is burying our organization slowly, and we need the Buss family to man the fuck up and put him in his place. Yes he is one of the greatest to ever lace em up. Did great things for the organization and the city. Im sorry my laker brethren, but this is the reality. We should not resign Kobe next year, and let him retire. He needs to look out for the name on the front and not on the back. He has made millions, and after hearing him not gelling with LMA (not that i even wanted him in the first place) is making me question if he really wants to win or not. He can still play , limited minutes I might add, but he should not be the first scoring option.

Stop being a pansy....how can you not gel with someone in a short meeting unless you're trying to fuck them...LMA has won nothing in this league., he's 30....he's being an opportunist...he's leaving Portland because he's jealous of Lilard who is boys with Kobe...this nigga knew before the free agency started the status of our young team...so just what in the fuck did you think he thought he was going to hear.., get the fuck outta hear LMA is a pussy I aint got time to be dealing with nigga pussies

Kool Bob Love
07-01-2015, 08:07 PM
I've been a Kobe fan the past few seasons no lie.

StrengthAndHonor
07-01-2015, 08:10 PM

Dagger

ElNono
07-01-2015, 08:11 PM
I'm all for a 3 year extension for Kirbs when the season is over, tbh

whitemamba
07-01-2015, 08:11 PM
Stop being a pansy....how can you not gel with someone in a short meeting unless you're trying to fuck them...LMA has won nothing in this league., he's 30....he's being an opportunist...he's leaving Portland because he's jealous of Lilard who is boys with Kobe...this nigga knew before the free agency started the status of our young team...so just what in the fuck did you think he thought he was going to hear.., get the fuck outta hear LMA is a pussy I aint got time to be dealing with nigga pussies

thanks for checking me KAM, i almost lost myself there for a sec

Mitch
07-01-2015, 08:12 PM

Why stop at 3? Let's just give him a 6yr 600m contract

ElNono
07-01-2015, 08:13 PM
Why stop at 3? Let's just give him a 6yr 600m contract

If that's what Time Warner Cable wants...

Obstructed_View
07-01-2015, 08:13 PM
Kobe with his eyes on the prize, which is Kareem. Can't get the FGA with LMA.

Mitch
07-01-2015, 08:14 PM
If that's what Time Warner Cable wants...

Oh yeah, let's give them Kobe from 2015-2050

ElNono
07-01-2015, 08:19 PM
Oh yeah, let's give them Kobe from 2015-2050

Hope Jimbo lasts that long, tbh

RsxPiimp
07-01-2015, 08:22 PM
Honestly, this is true. I never bought into the LMA hype. He's 30, the Lakers have young pieces. Build from that.

Thread
07-01-2015, 08:23 PM
Without him we're light 5 and saddled with that idiot Howard.

Mitch
07-01-2015, 08:25 PM
Hope Jimbo lasts that long, tbh

I hope he chokes on a dick before 2020.

ohmwrecker
07-01-2015, 08:26 PM
lol Lakers

Splits
07-01-2015, 08:27 PM
Without him we're light 5 and saddled with that idiot Howard.

Pickin 2 instead of playing in the WCF. Well done.

Thread
07-01-2015, 08:28 PM
Pickin 2 instead of playing in the WCF. Well done.

Am I pre OR post Pau?

Buddy Mignon
07-01-2015, 08:39 PM

These situations are always awkward, mamba. Kareem held on for too long. Jordan was run out of Washington. Ali was beaten to a pulp before he retired. Favre... oh my. The alpha types can't change their behavior in the 4th quarter. The stubbornness is what made them great when they were young. Kobe is waiting on someone to take it from him. I think we have that kid now. No need to get bent out of shape over these humps passing us over. They're like those ugly chics that think they're special because they have tits and ass. Don't get thirsty over them, bro.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 08:45 PM

Dagger

Whats wrong with that response? What has Aldridge done in this league to think being compared to Pau is an insult... Kobe and Pau had a wonderful relationship..all this does to me is reflect bad on LMA...dude is fucking nuts and thinks he's better than he actually is

Buddy Mignon
07-01-2015, 08:46 PM
Whats wrong with that response? What has Aldridge done in this league to think being compared to Pau is an insult...

In fact... it was a compliment.

AlexJones
07-01-2015, 08:47 PM
Because Kobe wants LaMarcus as his 2nd option. Kobe thinks he's still living in 2009

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 08:47 PM

Edited my original response

Thread
07-01-2015, 08:48 PM
Whats wrong with that response? What has Aldridge done in this league to think being compared to Pau is an insult...

It was set up. No matter what Bryant said it would be twisted and parsed to come to the inevitable conclusion. All one needs to do is watch the immediate aftermath of the '85 Finals. It was like somebody had died.

midnightpulp
07-01-2015, 08:48 PM

Not really. Kirby was implying he still "eats first."

spurraider21
07-01-2015, 08:49 PM
Because Kobe wants LaMarcus as his 2nd option. Kobe thinks he's still living in 2009
this

Thread
07-01-2015, 08:50 PM

And the kicker, AJ? He'll be overjoyed to take that option in San Antonio. And Media they won't backtrack to the sit with Kobe when he does. No fuckin' way.

Thread
07-01-2015, 08:52 PM
this

He hasn't even been able to function up in Portland for over a decade. Scufflin' around until he's old. Figures he'll stop in LA and bust a hole, then go on to San Antonio and settle down with Duncan's hand.

Christ.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 08:53 PM

LMA couldnt even lead with Lillard...what did he expect from a 5 time champ...Kobe was more than gracious this nigga here coming in on some real diva ass bullshit...I dont mind a nigga saying No..No i dont want to play with your team..but whats up with all this ho ass shit...running to the media saying you didnt gel with a nigga during a quick pitch meeting...this is some real faggot ass shit tbh...real niggas I know dont act like that...fuck this clown..I hope he's out due to......:hat fuck that ho ass nigga

Thread
07-01-2015, 08:53 PM
Not really. Kirby was implying he still "eats first."

You know that ain't true. You still need to act the ass though for some fuckin' reason.

AlexJones
07-01-2015, 08:55 PM
At this point you've gotta think that Kobe's just doing it for his shtick. No one at his stage of his career can be that delusional to treat a prime star player as a sidekick.

Thread
LMA couldnt even lead with Lillard...what did he expect from a 5 time champ...Kobe was more than gracious this nigga here coming in on some real diva ass bullshit...I dont mind a nigga saying No..No i dont want to play with your team..but whats up with all this ho ass shit...running to the media saying you didnt gel with a nigga during a quick pitch meeting...this is some real faggot ass shit tbh...real niggas I know dont act like that...fuck this clown..I hope he's out due to......:hat fuck that ho ass nigga

Because that's deal, Kool. It was preordained that LMA would embarrass us. That's the way Media wanted it and they're jumping in with both feet.

midnightpulp
You know that ain't true. You still need to act the ass though for some fuckin' reason.

"You can be my Pau" is pretty clear, Cub. Kobe isn't willing to hand over the keys.

Agloco
07-01-2015, 08:56 PM
The haunting continues....

Thread
07-01-2015, 08:56 PM
At this point you've gotta think that Kobe's just doing it for his shtick. No one at his stage of his career can be that delusional to treat a prime star player as a sidekick.

"prime star?" LMA is a ne'er do well. Been toiling for 10 years and still hasn't a pot to piss in. He won't hold Kobe's hand, but, he'll run to Duncan.

Thread
07-01-2015, 08:57 PM
"You can be my Pau" is pretty clear, Cub. Kobe isn't willing to hand over the keys.

To LMA? You're gonna sit there and tell me Kobe should hand the keys to LMA? Do it, and I'll be in the Reading Room till October.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 09:00 PM

Hey numnuts..if you dont have a title you're a sidekick by default

AlexJones
07-01-2015, 09:01 PM
"prime star?" LMA is a ne'er do well. Been toiling for 10 years and still hasn't a pot to piss in. He won't hold Kobe's hand, but, he'll run to Duncan.

I don't think LMA is all that great either, but doesn't matter; it goes to show you the difference between TD and Kobe at this stage of their careers, Cub. Duncan is willing to hand the keys over to LMA the same way Robinson did it for him years ago.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 09:02 PM
At the end if the day...Kobe has 5 rings and this little bitch made nugga will finish right where he is now..0...

Here's hoping DJ stays with the Clippers....this nigga here is my enemy now...anyone but the Spurs...i cant stand ho ass bitch behavior

Thread
07-01-2015, 09:03 PM
I don't think LMA is all that great either, but doesn't matter; it goes to show you the difference between TD and Kobe at this stage of their careers, Cub. Duncan is willing to hand the keys over to LMA the same way Robinson did it for him years ago.

It does matter. How in the fuck is LMA gonna take the reigns of a team when he's never accomplished a fuckin' thing, but, abject failure?

When Duncan or Pop says they're handing the keys over to LMA you post the goods and I'll kiss your naked ass in a dedicated thread. You're out of your fuckin' mind.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 09:03 PM

That nigga playing for 2mill / yr..thats not winning thats being a fucking bitch

midnightpulp
07-01-2015, 09:04 PM
At the end if the day...Kobe has 5 rings and this little bitch made nugga will finish right where he is now..0...

Here's hoping DJ stays with the Clippers....this nigga here is my enemy now...anyone but the Spurs...i cant stand ho ass bitch behavior

Salty. You wanted LMA so badly, didn't ya?

Enjoy your big Robert Sacre signing :toast

midnightpulp
07-01-2015, 09:05 PM
To LMA? You're gonna sit there and tell me Kobe should hand the keys to LMA? Do it, and I'll be in the Reading Room till October.

I won't pursue this with you. Don't like when you shove off to the reading room.

AlexJones
07-01-2015, 09:06 PM
It does matter. How in the fuck is LMA gonna take the reigns of a team when he's never accomplished a fuckin' thing, but, abject failure?

When Duncan or Pop says they're handing the keys over to LMA you post the goods and I'll kiss your naked ass in a dedicated thread. You're out of your fuckin' mind.

Who gives a fuck what they say? LMA next year will have the highest usage rate on the Spurs. He's a better offensive weapon than Leonard. Duncan's taking the backseat. Parker will have no choice but to do so as well. This shit is so obvious it's amazing how you can't see thru it.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2015, 09:06 PM
Salty. You wanted LMA so badly, didn't ya?

Enjoy your big Robert Sacre signing :toast

If you dont ring with that ho ass nigga..your ass will be MINE....once again

HI-FI
07-01-2015, 09:07 PM
Agree. I was a Laker kid growing up but Rapist ruined it for me. That and Stern's protection. I was wanting him to retire but watching him implode and take down his fans of sociopathy is too good to pass up.

Thread
07-01-2015, 09:09 PM
Who gives a fuck what they say? LMA next year will have the highest usage rate on the Spurs. He's a better offensive weapon than Leonard. Duncan's taking the backseat. Parker will have no choice but to do so as well. This shit is so obvious it's amazing how you can't see thru it.

That don't mean shit. They ain't handin' the leadership mantle to him, AJ. Use your fuckin' head. That's the whole gd point I've getting at for two days, he can't handle the heat, that's why only San Antonio will suit him. Duncan takes the heat, Pop takes the heat, Manu, Parker, they're the lighnting rods. LMA can get lost in the shuffle there, and with that fade into the background his natural talent, will be refreshed and released.

Look who I'm trying to talk sense to? I got to be out of my fuckin' mind!!!

Thread
07-01-2015, 09:10 PM
I won't pursue this with you. Don't like when you shove off to the reading room.

Nonetheless I'm so fuckin' disappointed in you at this moment. Little by little, bit by bit you and CN eat my heart out.

AlexJones
07-01-2015, 09:14 PM
That don't mean shit. They ain't handin' the leadership mantle to him, AJ. Use your fuckin' head. That's the whole gd point I've getting at for two days, he can't handle the heat, that's why only San Antonio will suit him. Duncan takes the heat, Pop takes the heat, Manu, Parker, they're the lighnting rods. LMA can get lost in the shuffle there, and with that fade into the background his natural talent, will be refreshed and released.

Look who I'm trying to talk sense to? I got to be out of my fuckin' mind!!!

:lol leadership?

Cub, with the symbolism over substance bads

Thread
07-01-2015, 09:16 PM
:lol leadership?

Cub, with the symbolism over substance bads

Duncan has proven to possess and sustain substance.

LMA has proven to not be able to possess, let alone sustain substance.

And yet you're gonna hand him the keys because you sign him to such a contract that befits the mantle. You're this||close to the corn field, my friend.

UZER
07-01-2015, 09:16 PM

The hypocrisy in this post is just to good. :lol

Go cub go!

Thread
07-01-2015, 09:17 PM
The hypocrisy in this post is just to good. :lol

Go cub go!

Shut up, Ooze. I ain't in the mood.

UZER
07-01-2015, 09:19 PM
Shut up, Ooze. I ain't in the mood.

You've been in the ST mood since 2010. Why not now?

baseline bum
07-01-2015, 09:22 PM
I've been a Kobe fan the past few seasons no lie.

Indeed, he has been Ewing except the Knicks were smart enough to cut ties once he started becoming a terrible player.

Thread
07-01-2015, 09:24 PM
You've been in the ST mood since 2010. Why not now?

"If I turned around long enough for you to put a knife in my back, there'd be a knife in my back."

Thread
07-01-2015, 09:25 PM
Indeed, he has been Ewing

Just the 4 rings and that pass to Artest for the 5th separate the two.

HI-FI
07-01-2015, 09:26 PM
Duncan has proven to possess and sustain substance.

LMA has proven to not be able to possess, let alone sustain substance.

And yet you're gonna hand him the keys because you sign him to such a contract that befits the mantle. You're this||close to the corn field, my friend.
Arn

baseline bum
07-01-2015, 09:26 PM
Just the 4 rings and that pass to Artest for the 5th separate the two.

Obviously Kobe's prime shits all over Ewing's, but they're the same nigga once they reached TOSB age.

Thread
07-01-2015, 09:27 PM
TOSB

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Thread
07-01-2015, 09:28 PM
Arn

You're out, HI. A fuckin' shame is what it is. The kicker? I'll miss you more than you miss me.

baseline bum
07-01-2015, 09:29 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

If only you could get Kobe to follow your trend of going to the couch, you guys could end up being somebody in a few years.

Thread
07-01-2015, 09:30 PM
If only you could get Kobe to follow your trend of going to the couch, you guys could end up being somebody in a few years.

I'll just bet we could.

midnightpulp
07-01-2015, 10:11 PM
Nonetheless I'm so fuckin' disappointed in you at this moment. Little by little, bit by bit you and CN eat my heart out.

Dirty pool, Cub. You always try to shame me into sharing your opinion/agreeing with you.

We differ in our theories here. Nothing more.

Thread
07-01-2015, 10:14 PM
Dirty pool, Cub. You always try to shame me into sharing your opinion/agreeing with you.

We differ in our theories here. Nothing more.

You know that isn't true. I'm not going to be double crossed by you. You're not going to hold yourself up proper and then once in a while shit yourself and expect me to put up with it. No.

Kool Bob Love
07-01-2015, 10:26 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Why change his post?

Thread
07-01-2015, 10:27 PM
Why change his post?

I didn't. He used TOSB. That's my shit.

Kool Bob Love
07-01-2015, 10:29 PM
I didn't. He used TOSB. That's my shit.

He had more to say. Why delete some of it?

Thread
07-01-2015, 10:31 PM
He had more to say. Why delete some of it?

Because it was troll materiel.

Infinite_limit
07-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Whats wrong with that response? What has Aldridge done in this league to think being compared to Pau is an insult... Kobe and Pau had a wonderful relationship..all this does to me is reflect bad on LMA...dude is fucking nuts and thinks he's better than he actually is
Pau left LA and had a career year at the age of 34

LMA views going to the Lakers compared to Blazers as a team and personal stats downgrade. No brainer decision on his part

Venti Quattro
07-01-2015, 11:04 PM
Kobe needs to be more attractive to prospects. He can't be fierce and scowling in contract negotiations because it's all about bargaining

Thread
07-01-2015, 11:05 PM
Pau left LA and had a career year at the age of 34

LMA views going to the Lakers compared to Blazers as a team and personal stats downgrade. No brainer decision on his part

He quit on his coach like he quit on his last coach.

---------

Absolutely no brainer. LMA knows without compunction his limit.

Thread
07-01-2015, 11:06 PM
Kobe needs to be more attractive to prospects. He can't be fierce and scowling in contract negotiations because it's all about bargaining

You too, Vent?

Fuck, I'm goin' to couch. No fuckin' more tonite.

UZER
07-01-2015, 11:22 PM

Kobe is the bitch wife that used to be hot and people put up with because they liked staring at her tits and ass. But now is fat and old wearing tight clothes with handles showing, still acting like a bitch standing at the bar thinking everyone is checking her out.

At home, Laker fan is sitting next to her on the couch looking at her in disgust while she downs a bucket of ice cream.

DMC
07-02-2015, 12:20 AM
You reap what you sow. He's always been a sociopath, always been a liability. It's like laughing at the 3 year old who's cursing up a storm, but then regretting it when he's 12 and beating your wife's ass on a daily basis.

DMC
07-02-2015, 12:21 AM
Kobe is the bitch wife that used to be hot and people put up with because they liked staring at her tits and ass. But now is fat and old wearing tight clothes with handles showing, still acting like a bitch standing at the bar thinking everyone is checking her out.

At home, Laker fan is sitting next to her on the couch looking at her in disgust while she downs a bucket of ice cream.
What flavor? For LA? Rocky Road.