PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: A brief history of Kobe helping people decide they don't want to play for the Lakers

spursparker9
07-01-2015, 09:47 PM
http://www.sbnation.com/2015/7/1/8880543/kobe-bryant-lakers-nba-free-agency-lamarcus-aldridge-dwight-howard

:lol

spursparker9
07-01-2015, 09:48 PM
edit: This was posted in another thread. my bad :bobo

Thebesteva
07-01-2015, 09:51 PM
I've lost patience with Jim + Kobe...we're not winning shit without them

Thread
07-01-2015, 09:56 PM
I've lost patience with Jim + Kobe...we're not winning shit without them

5 years removed and you're out of patience. At first I was angry, enough to threaten you, but, then I underwent a slight epiphany. Now? I feel bad for you.

Silver&Black
07-01-2015, 09:59 PM
5 years removed and you're out of patience. At first I was angry, enough to threaten you, but, then I underwent a slight epiphany. Now? I feel bad for you.

This impending Lakers Free Agency debacle/fiasco has got you a little more ornery than normal...

Thread
07-01-2015, 10:04 PM
This impending Lakers Free Agency debacle/fiasco has got you a little more ornery than normal...

Only because CN, Midst, AJ, HI showed their asses. And yes, because we were seduced into making fools of ourselves for the second year in-a-row. Needlessly. There was no reason to come outside today. Nobody of merit needed to be addressed in person. Nobody made us lose our dignity. We willingly went to the slaughter.

Silver&Black
07-01-2015, 10:10 PM
Only because CN, Midst, AJ, HI showed their asses. And yes, because we were seduced into making fools of ourselves for the second year in-a-row. Needlessly. There was no reason to come outside today. Nobody of merit needed to be addressed in person. Nobody made us lose our dignity. We willingly went to the slaughter.

It's part of the game Cubs. Every team must participate in the NBA's dog and pony show.

Today just wasn't your day, but there's always tomorrow.

Thread
07-01-2015, 10:19 PM
It's part of the game Cubs. Every team must participate in the NBA's dog and pony show.

There is no mandate. You have to discriminate, choose wisely, sparingly. We did none of that. LMA? A glance thru the decade tells you to sit it out, don't go anywhere near it. Nothing good can come from it. We ran to it like children.

Silver&Black
07-01-2015, 10:32 PM
There is no mandate. You have to discriminate, choose wisely, sparingly. We did none of that. LMA? A glance thru the decade tells you to sit it out, don't go anywhere near it. Nothing good can come from it. We ran to it like children.

C'mon Cubs. I'll agree with your "There is no mandate" part, but that's about it.

Yet, you continue to talk about the guy like he's Matthew fucking Dellavadova.

Thebesteva
07-01-2015, 10:38 PM

Its been at least 3 years of absolute terrible decision making

Thread
07-01-2015, 10:40 PM
C'mon Cubs. I'll agree with your "There is no mandate" part, but that's about it.

Yet, you continue to talk about the guy like he's Matthew fucking Dellavadova.

There is a big difference twixt Dova & LMA. But, that ain't what is being sold. They're selling LMA like, like, like, like, like, well, you get the idea. We were fool's to go there. We knew he didn't want us. Knew we'd be lit up. The point? We should not have been there. We had no business with him. Only thing worse that could have happened is for him to want to come to LA. He'd a been miserable failure and we'd be on the hook for $100 million.

Just criminal that you get him and he's fit for you. He won't come looking for the keys. He'll come looking for a hand to hold. And then, THEN you'll glean his talent. Lucky fucks.

Thread
07-01-2015, 10:41 PM
Its been at least 3 years of absolute terrible decision making

And you're ready to throw the towel.

Shame on you.

TDMVPDPOY
07-01-2015, 10:42 PM
lol beggin, when fa doesnt to sign with the lakers, they do a 360 and start talkin shit about the player....

Thread
07-01-2015, 10:43 PM
lol beggin, when fa doesnt to sign with the lakers, they do a 360 and start talkin shit about the player....

...post it and I'll damn them without prejudice.

Go on.

midnightpulp
07-01-2015, 10:52 PM
There is a big difference twixt Dova & LMA. But, that ain't what is being sold. They're selling LMA like, like, like, like, like, well, you get the idea. We were fool's to go there. We knew he didn't want us. Knew we'd be lit up. The point? We should not have been there. We had no business with him. Only thing worse that could have happened is for him to want to come to LA. He'd a been miserable failure and we'd be on the hook for $100 million.

Just criminal that you get him and he's fit for you. He won't come looking for the keys. He'll come looking for a hand to hold. And then, THEN you'll glean his talent. Lucky fucks.

Suns are making a push per Gambo :lol

Agloco
07-01-2015, 10:56 PM

6 incoming. In Kobes last year no less.

That's some delicious irony.

Thread
07-01-2015, 11:02 PM
6 incoming. In Kobes last year no less.

That's some delicious irony.

I don't see it as Kobe's last season. If "they" think they'll talk him into it, "you're" wrong.

Thread
07-01-2015, 11:03 PM
Suns are making a push per Gambo :lol

That's how much you know,,,Gambo is in the Caribbean and has been since last Friday.

Caught ya lying.

Agloco
07-01-2015, 11:06 PM
I don't see it as Kobe's last season. If "they" think they'll talk him into it, "you're" wrong.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love nothing more than to see 48.5 redux.

Either way, the bag has found its final resting place at Staples. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a twinge of sorrow about your situation. It's quite transient though, I can assure you.

lefty
07-01-2015, 11:15 PM
:lol wtf

Who in their right mind would want to play for an ego maniac, control freak rapist?

by Koberapinhoes (http://www.sbnation.com/users/Koberapinhoes) on Jul 1, 2015 | 9:30 PM (http://www.sbnation.com/2015/7/1/8880543/kobe-bryant-lakers-nba-free-agency-lamarcus-aldridge-dwight-howard#314306490) reply (http://www.sbnation.com/2015/7/1/8880543/kobe-bryant-lakers-nba-free-agency-lamarcus-aldridge-dwight-howard#)

lefty
07-01-2015, 11:24 PM
http://www.sbnation.com/2015/7/1/8880543/kobe-bryant-lakers-nba-free-agency-lamarcus-aldridge-dwight-howard

:lol
:lol Kobe with a rapist face in that video

TDMVPDPOY
07-01-2015, 11:34 PM
didnt kobe help the white girl in colorado to decide?...

DMC
07-01-2015, 11:57 PM
Bend over, I'll show you a fuckin' slight epiphany, and a post pow.

Thread
07-02-2015, 04:59 AM
Bend over, I'll show you a fuckin' slight epiphany, and a post pow.

Am I pre OR post Pau?