Of course.

RsxPiimp
07-01-2015, 11:52 PM
Of course.

WHY DMC, BECAUSE HE DOESNT FIT?

DMC
07-01-2015, 11:58 PM
WHY DMC, BECAUSE HE DOESNT FIT?

I'm glad he resigned. It would have sucked if they let him go and picked up a legit big.

Next season when other teams are healthy again, GS will revert to a flashy RS team. Guys like Green get fat and lazy when they get paid.

AlexJones
07-02-2015, 12:02 AM
Can the doctor pinoy resident on ST explain to us if mouthbreathers tend to eat more?

RsxPiimp
07-02-2015, 12:03 AM
Can the doctor pinoy resident on ST explain to us if mouthbreathers tend to eat more?

is TBE pinoy?

AlexJones
07-02-2015, 12:03 AM
is TBE pinoy?

You bet

DMC
07-02-2015, 12:13 AM
Of course. I called the Pinoy faggots out already. It's easy to tell because they all have the same carbon copy vanilla takes. You read one, you've read them all, and they love reality TV and TMZ shit. It's a Pinoy past time to imagine being white, tall and not have a face like an island piss boy, even the women.

dg7md
07-02-2015, 12:18 AM
No such thing as "overpaying" in free agency anymore. Now players sign deals that are more or less just rewards for service and out of obligation. Draymond isn't worth that, but he'll take that to stay on the Warriors because some historically-bad team will always overpay. You pay people because it's the best you can get, Draymond is an excellent player for them and he's "worth it" because they couldn't find a substitute at a cost lower than that.

DMC
07-02-2015, 12:22 AM
No such thing as "overpaying" in free agency anymore. Now players sign deals that are more or less just rewards for service and out of obligation. Draymond isn't worth that, but he'll take that to stay on the Warriors because some historically-bad team will always overpay. You pay people because it's the best you can get, Draymond is an excellent player for them and he's "worth it" because they couldn't find a substitute at a cost lower than that.
Make up your mind.

dg7md
07-02-2015, 12:23 AM
Make up your mind.

Technical "worth" = no

Worth in terms of viability = yes

Venti Quattro
07-02-2015, 12:23 AM
I think it's just an okay contract, when you consider how much the cap will explode in three years

DMC
07-02-2015, 12:24 AM
Technical "worth" = no

Worth in terms of viability = yes
Explain the difference.

DMC
07-02-2015, 12:24 AM
I think it's just an okay contract, when you consider how much the cap will explode in three years

What's the odds he'll be 40lbs heavier by Christmas?

Also, does this mean David Lee is going to LA?

Venti Quattro
07-02-2015, 12:25 AM
What's the odds he'll be 40lbs heavier by Christmas?

100/1, minimum.

You just want Dray to get fat so he won't fit into anything, even his clothes tbh.

Let it go, DMC. He fit and he's gonna get fitted for a ring in October.

DMC
07-02-2015, 12:29 AM
100/1, minimum.

You just want Dray to get fat so he won't fit into anything, even his clothes tbh.

Let it go, DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665). He fit and he's gonna get fitted for a ring in October.
Not true. I would have been worried if he left. I think he's got the body type to get fat, and he has nothing to prove now. We'll see.

Venti Quattro
07-02-2015, 12:30 AM
Not true. I would have been worried if he left. I think he's got the body type to get fat, and he has nothing to prove now. We'll see.

We'll see. I think even though he's such a trash-talking monkey, he can take care of himself. And besides, there is not a lot of market for players like him, and what he brings to the Warriors.

DMC
07-02-2015, 12:34 AM
We'll see. I think even though he's such a trash-talking monkey, he can take care of himself. And besides, there is not a lot of market for players like him, and what he brings to the Warriors.
What market does he need? He's got 85 million guaranteed. When will they waive him?

whitemamba
07-02-2015, 01:04 AM
Am I the only one who thinks this is a major overpay ?

Venti Quattro
07-02-2015, 01:26 AM
Am I the only one who thinks this is a major overpay ?

Warriors overpaid for him. But so will 29 other teams if they didn't lock him up

100%duncan
07-02-2015, 01:52 AM
I was hoping some scrub ass team to steal this nigga from the warriors

Silver&Black
07-02-2015, 01:58 AM
I was hoping some scrub ass team to steal this nigga from the warriors

Same here...

How the hell you been 100%?

100%duncan
07-02-2015, 02:05 AM
Same here...

How the hell you been 100%?

Been okay man. Haven't been posting much until today with the great kiwi and danny news, got busy with Roland Garros and now Wimbledon. :lol

dg7md
07-02-2015, 10:03 AM
Explain the difference.

Who are they going to get that will fill his role at a better rate? It's the same thing with Cam Newton's latest NFL deal — is he worth 104 million for what he has done? Hell no, absolutely not. But who else can they get to fill that void? He's a star, successful, and knows the system. You sometimes have to pay up for people at a premium just because he's the best option available and that's how sports contracts work now more or less.

DMC
07-02-2015, 10:09 AM
I still don't get how you define worth other than what the market will bear. You seem to be using an arbitrary innate value system. If he's worth it to them, he's worth it

dg7md
07-02-2015, 10:22 AM
I still don't get how you define worth other than what the market will bear. You seem to be using an arbitrary innate value system. If he's worth it to them, he's worth it

It just seems like in the past 5 or so years, players have been getting all sorts of deals they don't "deserve", it's mostly just because teams overpay for people a lot of the time. People like Aron Affalo, for instance, are getting substantial contracts despite their lack of major production. Solid roleplayers and supplementary players are getting much bigger deals than they probably should, which to me says that it's probably not "worth" what they produce for how much they are paid.

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 10:30 AM
I'm glad he resigned. It would have sucked if they let him go and picked up a legit big.

Next season when other teams are healthy again, GS will revert to a flashy RS team. Guys like Green get fat and lazy when they get paid.

Tell me more about fat and lazy

Jodelo
07-02-2015, 10:50 AM
But he does not fit! :madrun:madrun:madrun:madrun

:lmao:lmao

DMC
07-02-2015, 03:08 PM
It just seems like in the past 5 or so years, players have been getting all sorts of deals they don't "deserve", it's mostly just because teams overpay for people a lot of the time. People like Aron Affalo, for instance, are getting substantial contracts despite their lack of major production. Solid roleplayers and supplementary players are getting much bigger deals than they probably should, which to me says that it's probably not "worth" what they produce for how much they are paid.
Indication of just how much money the league makes. They move faster than we do.

Franklin
07-02-2015, 07:17 PM
By the past standards, yes... But in a year when the likes of Carroll and Mathews get 12-15m/yr contracts, Draymond ain't overpaid at all imho.