PDA

View Full Version : LOL: Macys Dump Trump Like A Hot Potato

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 06:41 AM
Lol@ supereme guy and his man.....

Good about time...this guy is a moron..not only is this ass own buffoon not going to win the republican nomination...but he's losing money in the process...business sponsors that he never should have had a dropping him left and right...and whats so funny is everytime someone drops him he says ohh I decided to end the business relationship :lol...

He is such an asswipe..I'm glad to see people finally repudiating this clown....even PGA Golf is distancing itself from this clown....of course the dumb ass Fox news viewers think he's a serious person so no surprise there...these are the type of people that like to be pissed on and then told it's raining.....

In a statement Wednesday morning, Macy's said the company "stands for diversity" and that it had no tolerance for discrimination.

"We are disappointed and distressed by recent remarks about immigrants from Mexico. We do not believe the disparaging characterizations portray an accurate picture of the many Mexicans, Mexican Americans and Latinos who have made so many valuable contributions to the success of our nation," Macy's said. "In light of statements made by Donald Trump, which are inconsistent with Macy's values, we have decided to discontinue our business relationship with Mr. Trump and will phase-out the Trump menswear collection, which has been sold at Macy's since 2004."

Trump said in a statement that it was his decision to terminate his relationship with Macy's, and accused both the department store and NBC for supporting illegal immigration.

"Both Macy's and NBC totally caved at the first sight of potential difficulty with special interest groups who are nothing more than professional agitators, who are not looking out for the people they purport to represent, but only for themselves. It is people like this that are actually running our country because our leaders are weak and ineffective," Trump said.
Macy's denied the claim that it was Trump's decision to sever ties.

"It was Macy's decision," a spokesman said in an email to CNN.

NBCUniversal, which had jointly owned the Miss USA pageant and Miss Universe pageant with Trump, has also severed its relationship (http://money.cnn.com/2015/06/29/media/donald-trump-nbc-ends-relationship/)with the brash White House candidate. Trump was also the host of "Celebrity Apprentice," which airs on NBC, and will no longer be a part of the reality TV show.

Others are also openly chastising Trump.

Former New York Gov. George Pataki, who is also seeking the GOP presidential nomination, circulated a letter Wednesday calling on his party's fellow White House candidates to "denounce" Trump's remarks.

"Here we are in 2015 and a leading candidate for the GOP nomination for president is calling Mexicans criminals, rapists and drug dealers," Pataki wrote. "This is unacceptable."

Meanwhile, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio announced that he will review the city's contracts with Trump, calling the business mogul's recent comments "disgusting," "offensive" and "hateful" in a statement.

Pauly D
07-02-2015, 06:48 AM
Tbh I've always thought he's annoying but you seem to have a passionate hatred toward him in the same way you're a passionate fanboy for obama. Something happen in your childhood that we should know about?

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 08:43 AM
I cant stand insincere charlatans in politics....Obama is a good man..not perfect.but..people that dont like him cant legitimately argue the merits...they argue ideology.....when he came into office after Bush fucked things up so badly he had a tremndous task ahead of him....some you think local but people like me think global...I will admit I troll alot but I'm very accomplished and have lived in several different countries much like Obama....so I get his world view...

He will go down in history as second only to Abe Lincoln hell he might even pass old Abe..but the guy genuinely tries to bring people together while facing unprecedented and unparalleled threats to his life by the militia groups and simpleton racists.....

It was very important for me that Obama did well in office and he has...it's ingrained in the white pysche and DNA that blacks shouldnt or cant lead...so they wanted him to fail at all costs to keep that historical mantra going..even Rush Limbaugh came out and was openly advocating failure..then Trump came behind him with this birth certificate mess...it was total demagoguery....

They're jealous because he's black, handsome, but most importantly smart and Ivy league educated and married to a strong black woman....now of course he had his share of white women growing up in Hawaii...it is what it is....but the dude is strong and they know it...

They got high school graduates like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity trying to challnge someone of Obamas caliber...its hilarious....

Politics may divide us but in the end I feel like I'm a good judge of real character and on the right side of history in the case of Obama....tbh

hehateme
07-02-2015, 09:31 AM
I cant stand insincere charlatans in politics....Obama is a good man..not perfect.but..people that dont like him cant legitimately argue the merits...they argue ideology.....when he came into office after Bush fucked things up so badly he had a tremndous task ahead of him....some you think local but people like me think global...I will admit I troll alot but I'm very accomplished and have lived in several different countries much like Obama....so I get his world view...

He will go down in history as second only to Abe Lincoln hell he might even pass old Abe..but the guy genuinely tries to bring people together while facing unprecedented and unparalleled threats to his life by the militia groups and simpleton racists.....

It was very important for me that Obama did well in office and he has...it's ingrained in the white pysche and DNA that blacks shouldnt or cant lead...so they wanted him to fail at all costs to keep that historical mantra going..even Rush Limbaugh came out and was openly advocating failure..then Trump came behind him with this birth certificate mess...it was total demagoguery....

They're jealous because he's black, handsome, but most importantly smart and Ivy league educated and married to a strong black woman....now of course he had his share of white women growing up in Hawaii...it is what it is....but the dude is strong and they know it...

They got high school graduates like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity trying to challnge someone of Obamas caliber...its hilarious....

Politics may divide us but in the end I feel like I'm a good judge of real character and on the right side of history in the case of Obama....tbh

Obama wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, but good on you to point out the political façade all politicians put on to make them seem more compassionate or humane in the eyes of voters.

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 10:14 AM
Obama wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, but good on you to point out the political façade all politicians put on to make them seem more compassionate or humane in the eyes of voters.

I wouldnt want him to piss on me..let me burn...he's a good man...

SnakeBoy
07-02-2015, 03:05 PM
Good about time...this guy is a moron..not only is this ass own buffoon not going to win the republican nomination...but he's losing money in the process...

Trump is going to make a shitload of money out of this fake presidential run.

Blake
07-02-2015, 03:11 PM
He's gonna lose a lot of money because of what he said

Infinite_limit
07-02-2015, 03:33 PM
Lol@ supereme guy and his man.....

Good about time...this guy is a moron..not only is this ass own buffoon not going to win the republican nomination...but he's losing money in the process...business sponsors that he never should have had a dropping him left and right...and whats so funny is everytime someone drops him he says ohh I decided to end the business relationship :lol...

He is such an asswipe..I'm glad to see people finally repudiating this clown....even PGA Golf is distancing itself from this clown....of course the dumb ass Fox news viewers think he's a serious person so no surprise there...these are the type of people that like to be pissed on and then told it's raining.....
Macy is losing money as well

Comparing Obama & Trump, atleast Donald is transparent.

Trainwreck2100
07-03-2015, 02:52 AM
Macy is losing money as well

Comparing Obama & Trump, atleast Donald is transparent.

lol transparent, he'll drop out like he always does because nominees have to reveal their financials at some point. I legitimately think he just gets off on the attention

TheRunningMan
07-03-2015, 07:46 AM
Surprised Donald is actually running this time.

SupremeGuy
07-03-2015, 07:59 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/L5jXcnbp2dkZi/giphy.gif

RD2191
07-03-2015, 08:00 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/L5jXcnbp2dkZi/giphy.gif
:lmao

Dr.Angus
07-03-2015, 08:03 AM
He's more rich on paper than he is with liquid assets.

G.Q.
07-03-2015, 08:24 AM
Trump is not fashion trendy. No big loss.

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 11:58 AM
He's gonna lose a lot of money because of what he said

There dropping him in droves...those sexy ladies are also now getting out of his paegent...lol..what a loser..

This is the list thats growing...
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/collage_zpspyxmppoe.png

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 11:59 AM
lol transparent, he'll drop out like he always does because nominees have to reveal their financials at some point. I legitimately think he just gets off on the attention

Spot on..he doesnt want to reveal his true worth..so he will drop out as he always does..this time though its costing him big...