PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: :lol Sperms

Henrik Sedin
07-02-2015, 09:15 AM
As I'm writing this today in utter joy, seeing the news that LMA will more than likely join SA, I took a morning shot of espresso, and decided to comment on this trainwreck.

Always an LA fan at heart, I was estatic to see that the SA empire will finally crash and crash hard. Here you have a franchise, so desperate to sign any star player with their once in a lifetime star player retiring soon. They are so desperate they are signing a player that is known for mediocrity, not being a legitimate threat, and being a soft jump-shooter. This is a player that balls shriveled once Lillard told him it was his team now. Let's see what the Spurs are dealing with here in the future::::

TOSB Duncan
Soft like Charmin Aldridge
Kiwi Lenurd (good but overrated, LOL MAX)
Danny Green
Dunkin Donut Parker

TOSB Manu

So in two years, the Spurs will be stuck with Aldridge, an unproven #1 in Kawhi, and a corpse in TP. Duncan will still probably be playing, considering he is nothing more than a stat-padder at this time.

Meanwhile, the Lakers will pick and choose and pick up any big name that they desire, because that is what LA does.

So in summary::
LOL desperation from Spurs
LA tanking and getting ready to get elite players in FA either this year or next
Kobe got to 5 first, surpassed Duncan's legacy at the age of 34, and can coast from here on out
Kobe known as top ten, Duncan not.

hater
07-02-2015, 09:28 AM
Still. Better with soft alridgebthan with Baynes and Pendergraph

Lol OP

stxspurs
07-02-2015, 09:34 AM
http://uboachan.net/n/src/1387934004644.jpg

Daniel Sedin
07-02-2015, 09:37 AM
OP has no reason to be butthurt whatsoever. In two years this team will be contending for a title again, while SA's luck will finally run out.

:lol 4 year deal for Aldridge, a 30 year old destined to decline. He's no Dirk, Spurfans

Blizzardwizard
07-02-2015, 09:55 AM
Steelers :lol
Panthers :lol
Nucks :lol

jsandiego
07-02-2015, 09:56 AM
Who cares about 4 years from now more than the next two years?

July 2015 - June 2017 >>> July 2019

We have a legacy to pile onto, and a torch to pass. LMA may not exactly be Duncan or Robinson, but he's not bad. Great fit for the team, will extend TP's career with the pick & pop offense too.

Along with WingStop, we'll have a pretty decent starting 4 players for 3-4 years.
More importantly, it keeps that championship window propped open for Tim Duncan for the next 1-2 years, essentially making this about 17 of the last 18 years we've been a title contender.

**yawn** man my laker friends have better takes than OP.

Looking forward to Kobe's career ending in the lottery. Once his salary's off the books, it will be enjoyable to see their young bucks develop. They have a lot of potential.

Agloco
07-02-2015, 09:56 AM
As I'm writing this today in utter joy, seeing the news that LMA will more than likely join SA, I took a morning shot of espresso, and decided to comment on this trainwreck.

Always an LA fan at heart, I was estatic to see that the SA empire will finally crash and crash hard. Here you have a franchise, so desperate to sign any star player with their once in a lifetime star player retiring soon. They are so desperate they are signing a player that is known for mediocrity, not being a legitimate threat, and being a soft jump-shooter. This is a player that balls shriveled once Lillard told him it was his team now. Let's see what the Spurs are dealing with here in the future::::

TOSB Duncan
Danny Green
Dunkin Donut Parker

TOSB Manu

So in two years, the Spurs will be stuck with Aldridge, an unproven #1 in Kawhi, and a corpse in TP. Duncan will still probably be playing, considering he is nothing more than a stat-padder at this time.

Meanwhile, the Lakers will pick and choose and pick up any big name that they desire, because that is what LA does.

LA tanking and getting ready to get elite players in FA either this year or next
Kobe got to 5 first, surpassed Duncan's legacy at the age of 34, and can coast from here on out

OP trying too hard tbh

DMC
07-02-2015, 09:59 AM
OP trying too hard tbh
per usual

Clipper Nation
07-02-2015, 10:37 AM
http://i.imgur.com/8vnfNNs.jpg

Thread
07-02-2015, 10:46 AM
^The slope speaks.

07-02-2015, 10:51 AM
Isn't OP the cat guy?

Ignignokt
07-02-2015, 11:02 AM
Got dam asian wigger kobe fans.

Go back to the studio and finish your Hmong rap record, Txhiaj.

RD2191
07-02-2015, 11:18 AM
:lmao

Dancelot
07-02-2015, 11:57 AM
:lol

hater
07-02-2015, 12:37 PM
:lmao Sperms losing Splitter and banger.

Jeff pendergram, Matt Booner and a 40 year old as their frontline :lol :lmao

Horse
07-02-2015, 12:51 PM

So you're admitting players won't come to la until kobe is gone.
TOSB Duncan
Danny Green
Dunkin Donut Parker

TOSB Manu

Franklin
07-02-2015, 07:10 PM
The OP is full of sour grapes imho.

Strange Love
07-02-2015, 10:00 PM
^The slope speaks.

Why do you hate on CN so much?

Leetonidas
07-02-2015, 10:02 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.gif