PDA

View Full Version : NBA: I Want 2 See Total Failure From My Enemies Next Season My List Hasn't Changed At All

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 11:55 AM
#1. The Spurs....i have a few people I'm targeting for hopeful bad outcomes...starting with Duncan....I'm not wishing injury I just dont know what I wish for at this time...next I want to see something happen to Kiwi...again dont know what it is...I hope Manu and Parker continue to fall off...and that Green has another epic meltdown...like he did in the playoffs....I want to see Aldridge do well....it's important that he does well while everything around him doesnt pan out like he and his media fuck buddies hope....

My dislike for this nigga is solely on the basis of him acting like a media whore...

2. The Cavs....what better than another self implosion....the Cavs proved they dont need Love to make it to the finals...so essentially they're paying him 110 million for 4 Finals wins :lol.., this dude is soft as fuck....Kyrie is done....he thinks he's a pretty boy..dude has plastic knees...they're toast...sorry Lebron..but if Wade and Bosh are healthy..they're coming out of the East anyways....

3.) Clippers....I just dont like these cats...Blake is the only one I like...they traded away my cousin Matt Barnes..so fuck em....Doc has always been overrated...but I would choose them over the Spurs...just like I'd choose the Cavs over the Spurs....

4.) Rockets,....Nothing to like about Beard and Dwert..nothing at all...Dwert still thinks he's a champion....

Go Warriors, Grizzles, Thunder, and Heat....those are my legit chances at a salvageable season....

Mitch
07-02-2015, 12:17 PM
Better hope for Midst to endorse these teams again, KAM. That lil guy has the worst luck.

ChumpDumper
07-02-2015, 12:28 PM
One day into free agency and lakerfan has given up on next season.

Ghazi
07-02-2015, 12:31 PM
youre an idiot

dg7md
07-02-2015, 12:43 PM

:lol

Obstructed_View
07-02-2015, 12:48 PM
At least you're realistic about the Lakers.

TheGoldStandard
07-02-2015, 12:56 PM
LA could sign Bargnani as their big FA splash, Kobe can speak Italian to him maybe coax some international love there way for their next offseason

Thread
07-02-2015, 01:02 PM
LA could sign Bargnani as their big FA splash, Kobe can speak Italian to him maybe coax some international love there way for their next offseason

Bowin' to the Clippers on your back-to-back.

TheGoldStandard
07-02-2015, 01:04 PM
Bowin' to the Clippers on your back-to-back.

Far better to bow than rely on Life Alert. I've fallen and I can't sign anyone

Mitch
07-02-2015, 01:12 PM

In the eyes of a cuckold, giving up your wife to a homeless man (ie clippers).

TheGoldStandard
07-02-2015, 01:13 PM
In the eyes of a cuckold, giving up your wife to a homeless man (ie clippers).

Bitches come and go but glory is forever.. Still making playoff runs approaching his 40's..

Thread
07-02-2015, 01:14 PM

I already got so many back-to-backs Luva has to keep the correct count.

You? You had Amy.

Thread
07-02-2015, 01:15 PM
Bitches come and go but glory is forever.. Still making playoff runs approaching his 40's..

Even won his 5th not once, but, twice.

Mitch
07-02-2015, 01:15 PM

There is only one woman and she only stays the night with champions. the Spurs only date her for the day, leave her with a bull at night.

TheGoldStandard
07-02-2015, 01:16 PM
I already got so many back-to-backs Luva has to keep the correct count.

You? You had Amy.

Ahh Bruce Springstein fan huh? Loving them Glory Days

TheGoldStandard
07-02-2015, 01:17 PM
There is only one woman and she only stays the night with champions. the Spurs only date her for the day, leave her with a bull at night.

meanwhile gold and purple are at the VD clinic trying to find a cure to get another shot.

Thread
07-02-2015, 01:17 PM
Ahh Bruce Springstein fan huh? Loving them Glory Days

Absolutely. They were selling your shit.

TheGoldStandard
07-02-2015, 01:18 PM
Even won his 5th not once, but, twice.

Didn't want to be selfish.

TheGoldStandard
07-02-2015, 01:19 PM
Absolutely. They were selling your shit.

Absolutely, nobody was touching that gold and purple on the clearance aisle.

Thread
07-02-2015, 01:21 PM
Absolutely, nobody was touching that gold and purple on the clearance aisle.

They were stringing your ropes.

Mitch
07-02-2015, 01:21 PM
meanwhile gold and purple are at the VD clinic trying to find a cure to get another shot.

Time heals wounds, cuckolds remain cuckolds.

It runs in the family, Amy going from 7ft 100m dollars to 5ft $20 & a little pecker.

Thread
07-02-2015, 01:22 PM
Didn't want to be selfish.

This GS? He's adorable in the Little Cal spirit. Welcome, sweetheart.

TheGoldStandard
07-02-2015, 01:23 PM
Time heals wounds, cuckolds remain cuckolds.

It runs in the family, Amy going from 7ft 100m dollars to 5ft $20 & a little pecker.

You're hoping by next season you'll be done debriding that 48M wound but chances are it flairs up and takes another limb. I'm only into for the sport

TheGoldStandard
07-02-2015, 01:26 PM
They were stringing your ropes.

Got a phone call from the big man and waiting to finalize our reprieve at least for another year or so. Meanwhile 57 channels and nothing on out west

Thread
07-02-2015, 01:28 PM
Got a phone call from the big man and waiting to finalize our reprieve at least for another year or so. Meanwhile 57 channels and nothing on out west

GO---GS---GO!!!!!!

Mitch
07-02-2015, 01:30 PM
You're hoping by next season you'll be done debriding that 48M wound but chances are it flairs up and takes another limb. I'm only into for the sport

Our healing is inevitable, but Cuckolding is perpetual.

TheGoldStandard
07-02-2015, 01:32 PM
Our healing is inevitable, but Cuckolding is perpetual.

Unless they invite him into the hen house.. Then he's putting in work. In it strictly for the Sport.

Mitch
07-02-2015, 01:46 PM
Unless they invite him into the hen house.. Then he's putting in work. In it strictly for the Sport.

That's not the case, fortunately. One team brought her home many times, another brought her to another man's house.

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 01:56 PM

Yes I've given up....just re-read my OP. However I have a sneaky suspicion we will be better than the Mavs :lol

ChumpDumper
07-02-2015, 02:34 PM
Yes I've given up....just re-read my OP. However I have a sneaky suspicion we will be better than the Mavs :lolhttp://img06.deviantart.net/d748/i/2012/194/d/9/reach_for_the_stars__by_b_a_l_l_o_o_n_s-d57695l.jpg

Franklin
07-02-2015, 07:14 PM
My dislike for this nigga is solely on the fact of him not joining my Lakers.

FIFY

daslicer
07-02-2015, 07:41 PM
#1. The Spurs.... I fucking hate Duncan and co for destroying Kobe's overrated legacy. Now that Kobe will never get 6 he will always be seen as an inferior player in the media's eyes compared to Duncan.

2. The Cavs.... I hate fucking Lebron and want to see him fail because if he rings everybody will say he's better than Kobe.

3.) Clippers....I just dont like these cats...Blake is the only one I like...they traded away my cousin Matt Barnes..so fuck em....Doc has always been overrated...but I would choose them over the Spurs...just like I'd choose the Cavs over the Spurs....

4.) Rockets,.... Fuck Dwight he can't win a ring because everybody will then pile on Kobe for running a championship big man out of town....

Go Warriors, Grizzles, Thunder, and Heat....those are my legit chances at a salvageable season....

I FIFY except your thoughts on Clippers because I believed you were actually genuine about that.

Infinite_limit
07-02-2015, 07:48 PM
1. Cavs: anyone but James. Bonus points for another Finals failure

2. Clippers: not sure I'll ever turn the page on mistreatment of THE Don Sterling

3. Warriors: no back2back