PDA

View Full Version : Blazers: Ed Davis to Portland

ElNono
07-02-2015, 01:44 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA
(https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA)Free agent forward Ed Davis is finalizing a deal with the Portland Trail Blazers, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

ElNono
07-02-2015, 01:46 PM
LMA insurance?

Thread
07-02-2015, 01:56 PM
GIGO

whitemamba
07-02-2015, 01:57 PM
Kid earned it. How much did he get 10 mill 15 mill? Or the max?

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 01:58 PM
He was my last hope at some decency down low....we are FUCKED way beyond my imagination..lol

Medvedenko
07-02-2015, 02:02 PM
He played really well last season. Given the Lakers crap FO season so far it's par for the course.....
Bring on the youth movement!!

Splits
07-02-2015, 02:04 PM

3/$20

Bargain.

ElNono
07-02-2015, 02:04 PM

That's not a lot of money. I can't believe the Lakeshow wouldn't offer him as much.

Medvedenko
07-02-2015, 02:05 PM

That's not a lot of money. I can't believe the Lakeshow wouldn't offer him as much.

He's worth the dough. Maybe Chazz and Jimbo et al have a plan in place.....

Splits
07-02-2015, 02:07 PM
Davis was one of the few bright spots on the Lakers roster in an otherwise forgettable season last year. The veteran forward/center averaged career-high numbers across the board and was a solid contributor either in the starting lineup or coming off the bench.

With the Lakers already being a major disappointment in free agency in terms of landing All-Star talent, losing Davis is a devastating blow. Davis said time and time again that he wanted to return to Los Angeles on a long-term deal, but as usual, the Lakers brass were focused on the big names rather than great role players.

Now that Davis is off the board, the Lakers will be scrambling to find a decent replacement. One scenario that continues to get mentioned is a potential trade with the Golden State Warriors for David Lee, but even if that goes through, it isn’t a long-term solution.

:lol what the fuck is your front office doing?

illmatic
07-02-2015, 02:08 PM
The Brandan Wright and Ed Davis signings have been budget signings..I've cooled off on LMA, the Suns are going to have to give up some assets to acquire him and that Chandler signing is a little too rich for my blood.

whitemamba
07-02-2015, 02:08 PM
3/$20

Bargain.
agreed

he wanted 7 mill which was worth it imho, I dont understand why we didnt sign him, he could of been a good trading piece if anything.

He's worth the dough. Maybe Chazz and Jimbo et al have a plan in place.....

judging by the way things are going, its doubtful

ElNono
07-02-2015, 02:10 PM
he wanted 7 mill which was worth it imho, I dont understand why we didnt sign him, he could of been a good trading piece if anything.

At this rate you're gonna have to overpay to bring back Boozer and Hill, tbh... ridiculous

whitemamba
07-02-2015, 02:12 PM
At this rate you're gonna have to overpay to bring back Boozer and Hill, tbh... ridiculous

http://s23.postimg.org/pzw9wyrvf/IMG_0536.jpg

:lol

TheGoldStandard
07-02-2015, 02:13 PM

There is always Jeff Withey.. Withey and David Lee

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 02:14 PM
:lol what the fuck is your front office doing?

Imagine if we hadn't lucked up and got that #2 pick....we keep swinging and missing....they've had all season to be prepared...its easy to mind fuck some of these basketball players..i mean come on...does LMA or DJ look particularly smart...and yet even if they are bad fits we dropped the ball...

We shouldn't be showing interest to every nigga that comes along..let them chase you..its LA..sooner or later they will come begging

Medvedenko
07-02-2015, 02:41 PM
Like I've said. Go with the youth movement and send Kobe off this year. Nothing will change right now with Kobe demanding that he's the first option. Also, our FO is delusional at the moment and need to infuse themselves a dose of reality. The NBA is different now and resting on laurels won't get them through.

whitemamba
07-02-2015, 02:46 PM
Like I've said. Go with the youth movement and send Kobe off this year. Nothing will change right now with Kobe demanding that he's the first option. Also, our FO is delusional at the moment and need to infuse themselves a dose of reality. The NBA is different now and resting on laurels won't get them through.

This.

Killakobe81
07-02-2015, 03:50 PM

This x1000

Thread
07-02-2015, 04:10 PM

Where did he say that, Meds? Post it and I'll relent.

---

And you too, you've been listening to gd radio and reading the papers. This is exactly what that asshole Cowherd said this morning and then passed it on down to the affiliates along the line and they echoed it ever since.

Now you. Get the fuckin the corner with Purple Majesty Whites.

Thread
07-02-2015, 04:11 PM
This x1000

And you, our gd Sergeant at Arms!!! In the corner with ya.

Medvedenko
07-02-2015, 06:49 PM

---

And you too, you've been listening to gd radio and reading the papers. This is exactly what that asshole Cowherd said this morning and then passed it on down to the affiliates along the line and they echoed it ever since.

Generals die in bed... No more soldiering for Kobe.

Medvedenko
07-02-2015, 08:51 PM

---

Thread
07-02-2015, 10:02 PM

Nonsense. There is still a place for Kobe. Media wants to bum rush him out the door so he can't find that place. I know what's goin' on. I pray he finds it.

And you should pulling for him as well, Meds.

Medvedenko
07-02-2015, 11:43 PM
Nonsense. There is still a place for Kobe. Media wants to bum rush him out the door so he can't find that place. I know what's goin' on. I pray he finds it.

And you should pulling for him as well, Meds.

I'll perish like the rest of them and be resurected adorned in purple and gold. I want to see a comeback, something legendary, allusory. However, father time like a mongoose hasn't lost yet.

Thread
07-03-2015, 12:31 PM
I'll perish like the rest of them and be resurected adorned in purple and gold. I want to see a comeback, something legendary, allusory. However, father time like a mongoose hasn't lost yet.

You've been listening to the radio yet again.

Kobe need not die. There is a place twixt death & 25-5-5. A place to give when you must no longer take. The Bible tells us as a child I played as a child. As an adult I put childish things away. The child is gone now. Only the man, the adult remains. Put childish things away, Kobe. There is a place for you, a time and place for you. It is now.

RsxPiimp
07-03-2015, 12:33 PM
Can't believe we let him slip. 3/20 is a steal.

DPG21920
07-03-2015, 12:36 PM
This x1000

:lmao I have been the one saying this from the beginning and you keep saying I'm selling bs. I said that there's a new norm for LA and that they should focus on doing things the right way. I said that managment would learn the hard way and that they would likely swing and miss and you have agrued so much with me on it.

spurraider21
07-03-2015, 12:40 PM
send Kobe off.
to mitch's office for a new extension

Thread
07-03-2015, 12:41 PM
to mitch's office for a new extension

Absolutely.