PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: I should be banned from LG any minute now...

whitemamba
07-02-2015, 02:30 PM
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=6361249#6361249

Thread
07-02-2015, 02:31 PM
You ought to be ashamed to even light there. WTF is wrong with you?

whitemamba
07-02-2015, 02:32 PM
You ought to be ashamed to even light there. WTF is wrong with you?

Im bored, and im putting people in check over there cub, ive seen the light, and its dark :lol

Chris
07-02-2015, 02:33 PM
Ban him! Ban him! Bunch of chickenshits over there

chunticakes
07-02-2015, 02:33 PM
Just checkin' assholes...

Thread
07-02-2015, 02:37 PM
Im bored, and im putting people in check over there cub, ive seen the light, and its dark :lol

& you got that purple bold. You look like a sissy. Christ.

whitemamba
07-02-2015, 02:38 PM
& you got that purple bold. You look like a sissy. Christ.

Im a realist. Dont get it twisted.

Thread
07-02-2015, 02:38 PM
Im a realist. Dont get it twisted.

You looked classy with the black.

whitemamba
07-02-2015, 02:39 PM
You looked classy with the black.

Thats cold.

Thread
07-02-2015, 02:41 PM
Thats cold.

It was, it was dignified. You look like a gd Easter Sunday morning now.

Mitch
07-02-2015, 02:41 PM
Even a few people on LG agree

whitemamba
07-02-2015, 02:44 PM
Even a few people on LG agree

yeah, but its like nazi germany over there. Its fun to stir the pot up on message boards and see the reaction you get. Clearly most people cant see what im doing here.

chunticakes
07-02-2015, 02:47 PM
Aaaand you're banned :lol

whitemamba
07-02-2015, 02:51 PM
Aaaand you're banned :lol

not yet.

Splits
07-02-2015, 02:52 PM
:lol good one

midnightpulp
07-02-2015, 02:56 PM
Props for telling those bucketheads the truth, WM. Even though i argue with ya, you're still ST family and head-and-shoulders above those sorry fucks over on LG.

Thread
07-02-2015, 02:57 PM
Props for telling those bucketheads the truth, WM. Even though i argue with ya, you're still ST family and head-and-shoulders above those sorry fucks over on LG.

Don't encourage him, Midst.

whitemamba
07-02-2015, 03:01 PM

I dont think people understand, my view is Kobe is a legend, one of the greatest to ever play in my mind. His prime was like nothing ive seen since MJ imho. but in 2015, its not the same story, he has really hurt the lakers bad. He put the name on the back before the name on the front with his selfishness. As for Jim Buss, he his 70% responsible for driving what Jerry built into the ground. Something is seriously wrong if players arent even looking at LA anymore, and all you hear is negative things comin out of these meetings. and christ! Ed Davis, probably our best player last year and we let him walk for nothing, even when he said he wanted stay. For F's Sake man. :toast mid, appreciate those kind words.

DarrinS
07-02-2015, 03:29 PM
If you drop truth bombs over there, shit gets locked

:lmao

Thread
07-02-2015, 03:34 PM
If you drop truth bombs over there, shit gets locked

Anywhere. Cept here. This is it. There is nothing else.

ElNono
07-02-2015, 03:37 PM
Good job, WM... don't forget actual Laker players have taken less money to get away... if that's not a sign, I don't know what it is...

whitemamba
07-02-2015, 03:40 PM
Good job, WM... don't forget actual Laker players have taken less money to get away... if that's not a sign, I don't know what it is...

management is poor, Kobe is hurting more than helping. Nigga better have a killer season.

Thread
07-02-2015, 03:47 PM
management is poor, Kobe is hurting more than helping. Nigga better have a killer season.

My ass. You want to win rings, but, you want Kobe to baby and kowtow to these wimps. You don't win rings kowtowing. It's never been done that way. Ever. He's had his killer seasons, Whites. You were there, soppin' it up, acting close. Now? You forsake him. Shame on you.

Thread
07-02-2015, 03:47 PM
Good job, WM

Yeah, you know a sell out when you see one, El.

whitemamba
07-02-2015, 03:48 PM
My ass. You want to win rings, but, you want Kobe to baby and kowtow to these wimps. You don't win rings kowtowing. It's never been done that way. Ever. He's had his killer seasons, Whites. You were there, soppin' it up, acting close. Now? You forsake him. Shame on you.

Read my reply to Mid cub, jesus christ dont make me more angry than i am, I dont have time for this shit today. Whats more important, the name on the back or the front?

Thread
07-02-2015, 03:52 PM
Read my reply to Mid cub, jesus christ dont make me more angry than i am, I dont have time for this shit today. Whats more important, the name on the back or the front?

shoulder-to-shoulder that is what is important. I'm stickin' with who brung me. I never looked that I didn't find him there. You read too much. You've lived Kobe. You didn't have to read it. We were this||fuckin' close to the abyss in Portland 15 years ago when he saved us.

You're a good time charley.

ElNono
07-02-2015, 03:52 PM

why are you calling him a sellout? You yourself admit this is a disaster right in front of your eyes.

Thread
07-02-2015, 03:53 PM
why are you calling him a sellout? You yourself admit this is a disaster right in front of your eyes.

Don't be obtuse, asshole.

whitemamba
07-02-2015, 03:54 PM
shoulder-to-shoulder that is what is important. I'm stickin' with who brung me. I never looked that I didn't find him there. You read too much. You've lived Kobe. You didn't have to read it. We were this||fuckin' close to the abyss in Portland 15 years ago when he saved us.

You're a good time charley.

That was 15 fucking years ago. Kobe is one of the best to ever lace em up. But Kobe isnt 2009 Kobe anymore. If he wants another shot at ringing, he needs to humble himself, and be realistic.

whitemamba
07-02-2015, 03:57 PM

You take that back right now! you hear me! right now! I wont accept that LG talk, not in my own fucking thread! not after all these years! you hear me!

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 03:58 PM
I dont think people understand, my view is Kobe is a legend, one of the greatest to ever play in my mind. His prime was like nothing ive seen since MJ imho. but in 2015, its not the same story, he has really hurt the lakers bad. He put the name on the back before the name on the front with his selfishness. As for Jim Buss, he his 70% responsible for driving what Jerry built into the ground. Something is seriously wrong if players arent even looking at LA anymore, and all you hear is negative things comin out of these meetings. and christ! Ed Davis, probably our best player last year and we let him walk for nothing, even when he said he wanted stay. For F's Sake man. :toast mid, appreciate those kind words.

You're anger is misguided...think before you post..if you're mad at anyone be mad at ownership....you cannot expect Kobe to be a cuck and give money thats offered back...Kobe is an alpha...he's not Tim Duncan...he doesnt do the cuck thing nor play for 5 mill /yr...thats what Betas do..if someone came to your ass no questuons asked and offered you 50 million for 2 yrs fuck yeah you will take it you'd be a gotdam fool not to...

Kobe is a task master..these new kids like Aldridge, Dwight, and Melo only want glory thats why neither one of them are champions....they have no heart...you're going from board to board carrying on something aweful....you need to chill the fuck out...

When you've made the organization you've played for 1.4 billion alone a payback of 50 in 2 is pittance....especially considering who the money would have went to...Dwight and Melo? And now Aldridge? There are no real men left in the league...either you're an Alpha and want to learn from the best since MJ...or you're scared of Kobe and you're a fucking cuck and a phaggot...chose your side WM....but whatever you do..stop all the gotdam blaming the one person who's shown more loyalty and desire to win than the owners themselves

Thread
07-02-2015, 04:00 PM
That was 15 fucking years ago. Kobe is one of the best to ever lace em up. But Kobe isnt 2009 Kobe anymore. If he wants another shot at ringing, he needs to humble himself, and be realistic.

He doesn't have to be. Just because Media says he does and can't, doesn't mean he has to settle in that valley. WTF is wrong with you, you've learned nothing about Media? You're a sheep. Use your fuckin' head, man. He's done it, 5 fucking times. Just because Media and SF and Suns Fan and Media and Media has pissed on those 5 doesn't end the day. He did it. LMA hasn't done it. Paul hasn't done it. Howard hasn't done it. None of these fucks would listen to the man who did it 5 times. Why? They knew, they, THEY, they could not do what he had done. They were talking to him and to us the fans. I listened. Kobe listened. The rest of you humps...you were too busy tweetin'.

whitemamba
07-02-2015, 04:01 PM
You're anger is misguided...think before you post..if you're mad at anyone be mad at ownership....you cannot expect Kobe to be a cuck and give money thats offered back...Kobe is an alpha...he's not Tim Duncan...he doesnt do the cuck thing nor play for 5 mill /yr...thats what Betas do..if someone came to your ass no questuons asked and offered you 50 million for 2 yrs fuck yeah you will take it you'd be a gotdam fool not to...

Kobe is a task master..these new kids like Aldridge, Dwight, and Melo only want glory thats why neither one of them are champions....they have no heart...you're going from board to board carrying on something aweful....you need to chill the fuck out...

When you've made the organization you've played for 1.4 billion alone a payback of 50 in 2 is pittance....especially considering who the money would have went to...Dwight and Melo? And now Aldridge? There are no real men left in the league...either you're an Alpha and want to learn from the best since MJ...or you're scared of Kobe and you're a fucking cuck and a phaggot...chose your side WM....but whatever you do..stop all the gotdam blaming the one person who's shown more loyalty and desire to win than the owners themselves

I didnt blame just kobe Kool, i said ownership has more to do with it. If you ask me to choose sides , i choose the lakers, not the cuck loving spurs, not anyone else. If you cant see that, i dont know what to tell you. Kobe is alpha AF, i know that, but its not the old school NBA anymore, its full of soft as pussies who need to be wined and dined. But like anything else in the world, you need to adjust. Im ahead of the pack , and i wont apologize for that.

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 04:02 PM

Exactly...he's acting like an ungrateful crackhead..tbh...:lol remember no matter how bad it seems or how much success the Spurs have Kobe still got to 5 before them..he's been sidelined for dam near 3 yrs and its still Kobe 5 and then Tammy got his 5....

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 04:04 PM
I didnt blame just kobe Kool, i said ownership has more to do with it. If you ask me to choose sides , i choose the lakers, not the cuck loving spurs, not anyone else. If you cant see that, i dont know what to tell you. Kobe is alpha AF, i know that, but its not the old school NBA anymore, its full of soft as pussies who need to be wined and dined. But like anything else in the world, you need to adjust. Im ahead of the pack , and i wont apologize for that.

I'm aint mad at ya playa..every one have their opinion its all good

whitemamba
07-02-2015, 04:04 PM
Exactly...he's acting like an ungrateful crackhead..tbh...:lol remember no matter how bad it seems or how much success the Spurs have Kobe still got to 5 before them..he's been sidelined for dam near 3 yrs and its still Kobe 5 and then Tammy got his 5....

its 2015. its still Kobe > Jim , and your still living in the past. Look to the now, and look to the future if your really a laker fan.

Thread
07-02-2015, 04:06 PM

And his purple haze. Every time I see that I kick the dog. And Kori knows it. She's a smart cookie. She knows it's a sign disrespect so she douses him in it. And he parades thru here in his purple panties. Christ.

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 04:11 PM
He doesn't have to be. Just because Media says he does and can't, doesn't mean he has to settle in that valley. WTF is wrong with you, you've learned nothing about Media? You're a sheep. Use your fuckin' head, man. He's done it, 5 fucking times. Just because Media and SF and Suns Fan and Media and Media has pissed on those 5 doesn't end the day. He did it. LMA hasn't done it. Paul hasn't done it. Howard hasn't done it. None of these fucks would listen to the man who did it 5 times. Why? They knew, they, THEY, they could not do what he had done. They were talking to him and to us the fans. I listened. Kobe listened. The rest of you humps...you were too busy tweetin'.

We may disagree on politics Cull..but man we think alike in all other areas....these niggas scared to win...listen I know some real street niggas / playas..they're laughing at people like Dwight/ Melo/ and LMA....they didnt make it to the NBA but they have real Alpha mentalities when it comes to ball...

These cats want to win but they dont want to work....

Thread
07-02-2015, 04:16 PM
We may disagree on politics Cull..but man we think alike in all other areas....these niggas scared to win...listen I know some real street niggas / playas..they're laughing at people like Dwight/ Melo/ and LMA....they didnt make it to the NBA but they have real Alpha mentalities when it comes to ball...

These cats want to win but they dont want to work....

I know. It's incredible. Let's be frank. These players don't want to ring, don't long for it, don't dream and nightmare about it. They want the money and the games they can play the good times they can have with it, the freedom that money means. A championship run? Ain't no fun there. Ain't no freedom there. No good times. Why? Because there is no guarantee. Out of the 16 only 1 will stand at the end. They can't see them as that 1. Kobe can see that. Duncan can see that. Paul, LMA, Howard? No. Even a small chance that they'll lose and "waste their time" is too much. They only see the money after the loss.

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 04:26 PM
I know. It's incredible. Let's be frank. These players don't want to ring, don't long for it, don't dream and nightmare about it. They want the money and the games they can play the good times they can have with it, the freedom that money means. A championship run? Ain't no fun there. Ain't no freedom there. No good times. Why? Because there is no guarantee. Out of the 16 only 1 will stand at the end. They can't see them as that 1. Kobe can see that. Duncan can see that. Paul, LMA, Howard? No. Even a small chance that they'll lose and "waste their time" is too much. They only see the money after the loss.

Yep...thats why its now a watered down league....people used to play for the love of the game...now you got phaggots cramping up when the AC goes off..or runnig to the media about how Kobe hurt their fucking feelings....:lol this new breed is enamored with the media....they're not comfortable in their own skin..thats why I was secretly happy that Donald Sterling poked the elephant....these guys are fucking wimps....

Why did LMA do that interview in LA knowing we had a young team....what was he really eexpecting to hear..geez..what a fucking Diva...I was surprised too..I thought that nigga was real..he's bout as bitch made as they come for running to the media like that....just some shameful shit...

Donkeybong
07-02-2015, 04:27 PM

Damn. I was moved by this. Shoulder to shoulder brother. You too Cubs. Get in line WM and support your general.

Thread
07-02-2015, 04:29 PM
Damn. I was moved by this. Shoulder to shoulder brother. You too Cubs. Get in line WM and support your general.

First things first: Just take them little panties right on down, WM.

DMC
07-02-2015, 04:30 PM
My nigga gets bolded and right away he's out kicking doors and zip tying hajis.

Strange Love
07-02-2015, 04:57 PM
What a bunch of faggots. :lol

Calling for a ban for merely stating facts. Haha

The fuck. Are the servers ran from North Korea or some shit?

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 05:00 PM
LG is ridiculous....I'm a clear Kobe apologists but fuck..if someone says fuck him I think its cool...it opens up the debate a conversation..those fuckers at LG are on some wierdo shit

Thread
07-02-2015, 05:01 PM
What a bunch of faggots. :lol

Calling for a ban for merely stating facts. Haha

The fuck. Are the servers ran from North Korea or some shit?

It'd be like that here if Ellis ever sold. Wouldn't matter who took it over. They'd start right in.

Donkeybong
07-02-2015, 05:20 PM
There are some solid posters on LG, but there are a lot of blind fanboys that can't take any criticism of their team, no matter how legitimate it is.

DMC
07-02-2015, 05:26 PM
It'd be like that here if Ellis ever sold. Wouldn't matter who took it over. They'd start right in.
Sans Pau you'd never have known that.

whitemamba
07-02-2015, 05:26 PM
LG is ridiculous....I'm a clear Kobe apologists but fuck..if someone says fuck him I think its cool...it opens up the debate a conversation..those fuckers at LG are on some wierdo shit

Kool, you and thread still my main niggas on here. but im fuming. We need #6

Aztecfan03
07-02-2015, 05:36 PM
They are saying its because of salary cap issues and them team sucking. It's like. EXACTLY! KOBE IS THE CAUSE OF THAT.

Thread
07-02-2015, 05:43 PM
Kool, you and thread still my main niggas on here. but im fuming. We need #6

But, that is not going to happen, Whites. And since we're in for a lengthy dry spell you need to acknowledge that fact, and accept it. You haven't been listening, and watching. The salad days are over. That new CBA was crippling. If you can't be still and remain at the shoulder of the man at your left when calamity strikes then you're not worthy.

Thread
07-02-2015, 05:44 PM
They are saying its because of salary cap issues and them team sucking. It's like. EXACTLY! KOBE IS THE CAUSE OF THAT.

Doesn't make a lick of sense.

Obstructed_View
07-02-2015, 05:50 PM
Seemed like a reasonable take. Frankly, I'm surprised anyone had the courage to agree with you.

whitemamba
07-02-2015, 11:10 PM
Seemed like a reasonable take. Frankly, I'm surprised anyone had the courage to agree with you.

No one has the balls over there, i was surprised myself tbh.

Kool Bob Love
07-02-2015, 11:11 PM
Did you even get ban?

whitemamba
07-02-2015, 11:12 PM
Did you even get ban?

Shockingly no, but I'm sure they are petitioning for it as we speak.

unleashbaynes
07-02-2015, 11:20 PM
Damn WM wasn't even hating either. Dude loves Kobes. Those guys are fucking stuck in '09.

Silver&Black
07-02-2015, 11:30 PM
Keep fighting the good fight OP...

http://i.imgur.com/cwOqCVc.png

WTF? Ban for criticizing other posters/fans?

:lol None of us would last one week at LG

whitemamba
07-02-2015, 11:31 PM

I dont troll tbh...

Clipper Nation
07-02-2015, 11:34 PM

LG is softer than baby shit, for real.

Silver&Black
07-02-2015, 11:49 PM
LG is softer than baby shit, for real.

Bunch of spineless jellyfish over there...

Has it always been like that?

DPG21920
07-03-2015, 01:48 AM

He will. He will kill the lakers chances.

Thebesteva
07-03-2015, 01:52 AM
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=6361249#6361249

Hmm interesting

1) You're my boy WM but didn't you criticize me for basically saying the same thing for the last few years? Kobe is garbage, as I said on that website filled with Kobe ball lickers, Kobe is a blown up Allen Iverson at this stage in his career and actually I was wrong. He's not even as good as AI at this point :lol

2) There's no way LG will have your back, that website is filled with 20-22 year old boys waiting for the new Kobe shoes.

3) That forum is filled with such shitty posters that CN would stick out as a logical and calm person on there

Thebesteva
07-03-2015, 01:53 AM
Also I genuinely laughed at this

whitemamba
Starting Rotation
http://forums.lakersground.net/images/ranks/star_rank6_2.gif
http://i41.tinypic.com/14udziq.jpg

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=6361268#6361268)Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:31 am Post subject:

Kobe - one of the greatest to ever play no question, as a recruiter, id rather join the military knowing im going to get killed.

Back to top (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=6361249#top)

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_profile.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=26737) http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_pm.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=26737) http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_quote.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/posting.php?mode=quote&p=6361268)

Reck
07-03-2015, 02:03 AM
Hmm interesting

1) You're my boy WM but didn't you criticize me for basically saying the same thing for the last few years? Kobe is garbage, as I said on that website filled with Kobe ball lickers, Kobe is a blown up Allen Iverson at this stage in his career and actually I was wrong. He's not even as good as AI at this point :lol

2) There's no way LG will have your back, that website is filled with 20-22 year old boys waiting for the new Kobe shoes.

3) That forum is filled with such shitty posters that CN would stick out as a logical and calm person on there

That is true. I remember that.

whitemamba
07-03-2015, 02:09 AM
Hmm interesting

TBE my nig, that was a few years ago pre injuries , and pre free agent fails, Kobe is still my nig , but I stand with my posts now. We missed lots of opportunities this year and before, and whether the rumors about Kobe being overly demanding and hard are true or not , that remains to be seen. The nba has changed , filled with soft ass niggas teaming up, it's not 10 years ago. Like anything in nature if you don't adapt you'll be extinct.

Thebesteva
07-03-2015, 02:14 AM
TBE my nig, that was a few years ago pre injuries , and pre free agent fails, Kobe is still my nig , but I stand with my posts now. We missed lots of opportunities this year and before, and whether the rumors about Kobe being overly demanding and hard are true or not , that remains to be seen. The nba has changed , filled with soft ass niggas teaming up, it's not 10 years ago. Like anything in nature if you don't adapt you'll be extinct.

So what you mean is I was right back then and I was ahead of my time, right? It was obvious to me then too, it was painful but I had to admit that my beloved Lakers had gone to shit with Kobe. Kobe's done, no need to be ashamed of that, father time defeats all. The shame is in the FO for having 0 gameplan.

The only good comment I read on LG was someone saying that this was a 2 player draft and leave it to this horrendous FO to fuck it up and pick the 3rd best player in the draft. It's over for the Lakers until Buss isn't gone...hopefully he overdoses on coke or something.