PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: LaMarcus is Meeting With Lakers a Second Time (Sans Kobe)

Calispursfan11
07-02-2015, 04:28 PM
Apparently the Lakers realized Kobe was a turnoff in the first meeting and want to "get it right" by talking basketball with LMA rather than past glory. They are being granted a second audience to impress him. Needless to say, they also wanted to see if it went better without 48 in the room. It will reportedly be only Scott and Mitch in the room on this one.

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/7/2/8887181/lamarcus-aldridge-rumors-lakers-meeting-again

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 04:30 PM
Please no...fuck that nigga let it go..I'd be unhappy all season long if he signed with us...lets let our young guys develop...LMA is a bitch..go play with Tammy

In Upshaw I trust...

Calispursfan11
07-02-2015, 04:31 PM
Please no...fuck that nigga let it go..I'd be unhappy all season long if he signed with us...lets let our young guys develop...LMA is a bitch..go play with Tammy

In Upshaw I trust...

It could happen Capri. It could.

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 04:34 PM
It could happen Capri. It could.

I hope not Im totally turned of off...fuck that nigga

Strange Love
07-02-2015, 04:47 PM

In Upshaw I trust...

This nigga.

You were jumping up and down a few days ago about Lamarcus and now you dont want him? Could it be because he rebuffed kirby and his dysfucntional team? :lol

A second meeting is not going to do any good. Unless they tell him Kobe is out next year.

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 04:57 PM
This nigga.

You were jumping up and down a few days ago about Lamarcus and now you dont want him? Could it be because he rebuffed kirby and his dysfucntional team? :lol

A second meeting is not going to do any good. Unless they tell him Kobe is out next year.

I didnt know he was a media whoring premadonna

JMarkJohns
07-02-2015, 04:57 PM
How many teams has Byron Scott been fired from?

I'm sure he can draw from the good old Lakers Showtime days as a player rather than his embarrassing track record of failure as head coach.

Scott: "We don't believe in shooting threes."
Aldridge: "How will the floor be spaced for my high-low game?"
Scott: "Did I ever tell you about the time I rode Magic's coat tails to a Title with these same Lakers?"
Aldridge: "I'm a bit worried that your not much of a coach..."
Scott: "Did I ever tell you how much my job depends on you making me look adequate? PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!"
Aldridge: "Well, that will depend on your system. Without threes, will I have the space to operate with ease? Explain to me how you'll use me in the offense."
Scott: "Well, we will have to use the jaws of life to get the ball from Kobe. He won't be happy and he'll likely do his "death glare" thing to let us know, but never mind him."
Aldridge: "Nevermind Kobe? He's your best player besides me. Who else you have?"
Scott: "We have an unproven rookie! We think he'll be Magic to you Kareem. You see, I played with both!"
Aldridge: "I am not a Center and don't want to play the position."
Scott: "Right. We have Julius Randle! We will employ the double PF frontcourt strategy!"
Aldridge: "So, with me being bigger, stronger, taller, that means I'd guard the bigger, stronger, taller of the two opposing bigs?"
Scott: "Yes, but as a PF!"
Aldridge: "SMH"
Scott: "Jason Kidd once got me fired! I'm awesome!"

Thread
07-02-2015, 04:59 PM
How many teams has Byron Scott been fired from?

I'm sure he can draw from the good old Lakers Showtime days as a player rather than his embarrassing track record of failure as head coach.

Scott: "We don't believe in shooting threes."
Aldridge: "How will the floor be spaced for my high-low game?"
Scott: "Did I ever tell you about the time I rode Magic's coat tails to a Title with these same Lakers?"
Aldridge: "I'm a bit worried that your not much of a coach..."
Scott: "Did I ever tell you how much my job depends on you making me look adequate? PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!"
Aldridge: "Well, that will depend on your system. Without threes, will I have the space to operate with ease? Explain to me how you'll use me in the offense."
Scott: "Well, we will have to use the jaws of life to get the ball from Kobe. He won't be happy and he'll likely do his "death glare" thing to let us know, but never mind him."
Aldridge: "Nevermind Kobe? He's your best player besides me. Who else you have?"
Scott: "We have an unproven rookie! We think he'll be Magic to you Kareem. You see, I played with both!"
Scott: "Right. We have Julius Randle! We will employ the double PF frontcourt strategy!"
Aldridge: "So, with me being bigger, stronger, taller, that means I'd guard the bigger, stronger, taller of the two opposing bigs?"
Scott: "Jason Kidd once got me fired! I'm awesome!"

Now, NOW, now you're being the asshole. Get over there in the other corner!!!

Chris
07-02-2015, 05:01 PM

:lol

Thread
07-02-2015, 05:09 PM
REPORT:::Kobe is included in the 2nd sit.

Thread
07-02-2015, 05:09 PM
REPORT:::"Suns are shoulder to shoulder with the Spurs."

Motherfucker took my shoulder shit.

illmatic
07-02-2015, 05:11 PM
It's a charity meeting according to Woj Lmao

Thread
07-02-2015, 05:13 PM

What did you promise this morning, ill? I'm Scoop, not you.

illmatic
07-02-2015, 05:14 PM
hey hey hey...i said no threads related to the Suns news, that's your shit

Thread
07-02-2015, 05:17 PM
hey hey hey...i said no threads related to the Suns news, that's your shit

Damn you, ill!!!

Thread
07-02-2015, 05:19 PM
"Suns win even if LMA chooses San Antonio."

Typical Phoenix Media.

illmatic
07-02-2015, 05:19 PM
^ I'm listenin' to the radio right now Cub. I'm gonna beat your ass to it this time, I have my finger on the new thread link.

Thread
07-02-2015, 05:20 PM
^ I'm listenin' to the radio right now Cub. I'm gonna beat your ass to it this time, I have my finger on the new thread link.

Damn you, ill!!!

Killakobe81
07-02-2015, 05:32 PM

In Upshaw I trust...

I agree let him go ...all this indecision go to SA for the max

Killakobe81
07-02-2015, 05:33 PM

Good.

Chris
07-02-2015, 05:34 PM
"It remains unclear just how seriously Aldridge is considering the Lakers, but reports say the team will focus its presentation this time on basketball, rather than the Hollywood and marketing talk that apparently turned Aldridge off in the first go-round."

Mitch and the boys had all night to draw something up. The franchise's reputation is on the line- what a fervor.

Thread
07-02-2015, 05:34 PM
REPORT:::LMA may want to do visits to some of the cities he's considering. Most likely pushing back the choice till next week.

midnightpulp
07-02-2015, 05:36 PM
"Suns win even if LMA chooses San Antonio."

Typical Phoenix Media.

Are they gonna throw a parade? LMAO

Thread
07-02-2015, 05:38 PM

Are they gonna throw a parade? LMAO

I knew it was comin'. I'm just shocked they broke down this early. I thought they'd wait till after he chose somebody else.

Killakobe81
07-02-2015, 05:46 PM
"It remains unclear just how seriously Aldridge is considering the Lakers, but reports say the team will focus its presentation this time on basketball, rather than the Hollywood and marketing talk that apparently turned Aldridge off in the first go-round."

Mitch and the boys had all night to draw something up. The franchise's reputation is on the line- what a fervor.

Move on please don't sign him to save face

LkrFan
07-02-2015, 05:53 PM
I'm lukewarm tbh. On the one hand, he could be a "piece" towards building our roster without trading our young players. On the other hand, I want us to go with a youth movement to develop our young guns, for once.

B Scott should show him old C-Webb vids. He employs the same Princeton offense the Queens used to. That would be LMA's role if signed.

daslicer
07-02-2015, 05:56 PM
I really can't stand this motherfucker. I don't even care if he goes to the Lakers just hurry up make your decision so the spurs can go after David West or some other prospect. This guy is a dipshit if he truly believes things will be different by playing for the Lakers if he meets with them without Kobe in the room.

HI-FI
07-02-2015, 06:01 PM
Business 101: Don't use a Rapist as a selling point.

djohn2oo8
07-02-2015, 06:02 PM
This is nothing more.than Aldridge letting the Lakers save face since they embarrassed the fuck out of.themselves.

Killakobe81
07-02-2015, 06:12 PM
This is nothing more.than Aldridge letting the Lakers save face since they embarrassed the fuck out of.themselves.

How do they save face with this that is stupid. don't waste our time or his ...if he wants spurs go there already

Thread
07-02-2015, 06:14 PM

That's impossible. It can only get worse after yesterday. Should have shut our mouths and counted ourselves lucky.

djohn2oo8
07-02-2015, 06:14 PM
How do they save face with this that is stupid. don't waste our time or his ...if he wants spurs go there already

They get to look like they werent easily dismissed. And he is enjoying the attention

Thread
07-02-2015, 06:16 PM
They get to look like they werent easily dismissed.

Now you sound like Midst suggesting he went back there for a free meal.

Why, since the end of the season have you regressed, dj?

djohn2oo8
07-02-2015, 06:18 PM
Now you sound like Midst suggesting he went back there for a free meal.

Why, since the end of the season have you regressed, dj?

That's what he did. The narrative on ESPN will be "Aldridge still considering Lakers, don't rule them out". Lakers care about shit like that.

Buddy Mignon
07-02-2015, 06:36 PM
If the Lakers had an ounce of nuts... they'd send that soft nigga packing.

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 06:37 PM

:lol you bout to make me choke on this swisher sweet...

Buddy Mignon
07-02-2015, 06:40 PM

Im serious... like have Kobe text the nigga something subliminal... #Charmin

midnightpulp
07-02-2015, 06:49 PM

Agreed. And he wasted their time once again.

Everyone shitting on Kobe and the Lakers these days.

DJR210
07-02-2015, 06:51 PM
We won't have Kobe ruin dinner for us, but we'll have him ruin the next year of your career and possibly after when he sticks around as assistant GM.

DJR210
07-02-2015, 06:53 PM

:lol I'm sure you don't have any bud in it

:lol rich young player smoking 99 cent cigars

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 07:14 PM
:lol I'm sure you don't have any bud in it

:lol rich young player smoking 99 cent cigars

Sup lil pissy... You got life and bullshit all fucked up I see....

ve3-m9kv6eI

DJR210
07-02-2015, 07:33 PM
Sup lil pissy... You got life and bullshit all fucked up I see....

ve3-m9kv6eI

Yeah, that guy, who is a broke wannabe rapper w/ a home made music video I might add, is stuffing weed in his at least.

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 07:45 PM
Yeah, that guy, who is a broke wannabe rapper w/ a home made music video I might add, is stuffing weed in his at least.

I'm stuffing swishas bitch..while yo Mexican ass stuffin tortillas

DJR210
07-02-2015, 08:02 PM
I'm stuffing swishas bitch..while yo Mexican ass stuffin tortillas

:lol you ain't smoking shit faggot

Leetonidas
07-02-2015, 08:14 PM
Kool trying to use phrases he hears in faggoty old garbage music no one gives a fuck about to seem cool on the interwebs :lmao :lmao

Plum Island
07-02-2015, 08:15 PM

In Upshaw I trust...
Are you kidding me brother? I know you much better than that.
You will laugh in Spurfan faces over him choosing the Lakers over the big, bad Spurs.

We back!!!

Russell will be dropping dimes all day to Aldridge and that... other... guy. You know. The cat who broke his leg his first time trying. That guy.

Do it. I welcome it. I hope it happens.

DJR210
07-02-2015, 08:18 PM
Kool trying to use phrases he hears in faggoty old garbage music no one gives a fuck about to seem cool on the interwebs :lmao :lmao

:lmao.. thinks smoking plain old Swisher Sweets is brag worthy

DMC
07-02-2015, 08:20 PM
So that's what you're calling your lover's cock now.

Leetonidas
07-02-2015, 08:20 PM
:lol probably gonna post next about how his real favorites are Phillies

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 08:31 PM
So that's what you're calling your lover's cock now.

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 08:32 PM
DMC u still a bitch :lol

TheGoldStandard
07-02-2015, 08:49 PM
We won't have Kobe ruin dinner for us, but we'll have him ruin the next year of your career and possibly after when he sticks around as assistant GM.

He's gunning for that hen house.. he's got a lot of seeds to plant

djohn2oo8
07-03-2015, 10:08 AM

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 10:21 AM

We have a rookie team...so what do you think he's expecting to hear? :lol
Care to elaborate...

djohn2oo8
07-03-2015, 10:39 AM

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 10:54 AM

Has anything changed for the Rockets since GS spanked you ? :lol

Daniel Sedin
07-03-2015, 10:59 AM
This would be devastating to our Lakers.