PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Kori Ellis Why Are You Running From Me Why Are You Afraid Sweetie?

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 04:54 PM
I noticed whenever you see me enter a thread you immediately leave and log off...you make our friendship seem suspicious when you do that..,chill out babe..you know I dont bite...:hat

Thread
07-02-2015, 04:58 PM
Been years since the affair, Kool. You two were adorable. LJ was in his sick bed, peanut butter shots keeping his tumescence in suspension. She was dazzled by your physical brilliance, the children were at an expensive dude ranch up in Dallas. Temptation is a cruel master.

I was enthralled.

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 05:01 PM
:lmao

Stabula
07-02-2015, 05:02 PM
Get a job.

SquawkinHawkBigCock
07-02-2015, 05:02 PM
Shouldn't you be stalking white pussay in wal-mart?

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 05:03 PM

Who the fuck are you with a 12 post count?

M>s ???

Kori Ellis
07-02-2015, 05:04 PM
:lol

RD2191
07-02-2015, 05:04 PM

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 05:05 PM
Get a job.

I'm trynna marry me a white woman to take care of me...she pay the bills and I lay the pipe

Thread
07-02-2015, 05:05 PM

She was taken a bit though, Kool. She was never more beautiful though than then on the edge of sin in soft focus.

She'd never responded to anyone else like that. She actually gave you the time of day. I was here, flipping thru the threads, bored out of my gourd and I came across you two playing stinky finger. I forsaked my scheduled nap, made a cup of instant coffee and settled in.

Kool & Kori Ellis--- would look fine on the K-Mart Registry.

Kori Ellis
07-02-2015, 05:06 PM
She was taken a bit though, Kool. She was never more beautiful though than then on the edge of sin in soft focus.

She'd never responded to anyone else like that. She actually gave you the time of day. I was here, flipping thru the threads, bored out of my gourd and I came across you two playing stinky finger. I forsaked my scheduled nap, made a cup of instant coffee and settled in.

You have a wild imagination.

Thread
07-02-2015, 05:07 PM

Remember that photo of your little one marchin' across that playground? I still get a kick out of that one.

Thread
07-02-2015, 05:08 PM

I'm an incurable romantic.

Koolaid_Man

:lol you know you like it..say you like it....

DeadlyDynasty
Been years since the affair, Kool. You two were adorable. LJ was in his sick bed, peanut butter shots keeping his tumescence in suspension. She was dazzled by your physical brilliance, the children were at an expensive dude ranch up in Dallas. Temptation is a cruel master.

I was enthralled.
:rollin

SquawkinHawkBigCock
07-02-2015, 05:09 PM
Who the fuck are you with a 12 post count?

M>s ???

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ltt1_zps2bac5c16.jpeg

:lol where is her ass at?

Kori Ellis
07-02-2015, 05:09 PM
So, what's up? I visit SpursTalk once a year, and it seems like nothing changes.

(Except for some reason, you all thought I got divorced.)

RD2191
07-02-2015, 05:11 PM
So, what's up? I visit SpursTalk once a year, and it seems like nothing changes.

Kool hooked up with what may or may not have been a woman at wal-mart. That's about it, tbh.

Kori Ellis
07-02-2015, 05:11 PM
Kool hooked up with what may or may not have been a woman at wal-mart. That's about it, tbh.

You still work at Whataburger?

illmatic
07-02-2015, 05:12 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ltt1_zps2bac5c16.jpeg

:lol where is her ass at?

Dem shoulders :lol Did she have shoulder pads on tbh?

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 05:13 PM

A lot has changed....I've changed..more humble now....everyone knows now that I'm your snitch...look for my next private email on yahoo...we gots lots of catching up to do...

I do want to get your opinion on Tammy losing 25 mill

Thread
07-02-2015, 05:16 PM
I visit SpursTalk once a year, and it seems like nothing changes.

That's your testament, your's & LJ's, your living proof. Yours

Kori Ellis
07-02-2015, 05:18 PM
A lot has changed....I've changed..more humble now....everyone knows now that I'm your snitch...look for my next private email on yahoo...we gots lots of catching up to do...

I do want to get your opinion on Tammy losing 25 mill

I'm not sure that he really lost 25 mill. I think it was probably a couple million that was projected to grow into 20-25 million. I haven't read much about it, but it was probably Amy's fault.

RD2191
07-02-2015, 05:19 PM
:lolI don't work at Whataburger. I'm a farmer, tbh.

LkrFan
07-02-2015, 05:20 PM
:lolI don't work at Whataburger. I'm a farmer, tbh.
I knew it! :lmao

RD2191
07-02-2015, 05:21 PM
I knew it! :lmao
:lol??? I don't like pick veggies and shit. I strip the fields, plant, fertilize, irrigate. Shit like that.

LkrFan
07-02-2015, 05:22 PM
:lol??? I don't like pick veggies and shit. I strip the fields, plant, fertilize, irrigate. Shit like that.

:rollin :lmao :rollin

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 05:22 PM
I'm not sure that he really lost 25 mill. I think it was probably a couple million that was projected to grow into 20-25 million. I haven't read much about it, but it was probably Amy's fault.

Hell yeah it was Amys fault..Amy is a n s national treasure as far as I'm concerned....I love that girl..if not for her it would be Kobe 5 <Tammy 6 I owe everything to her...

I just dont understsnd how a guy can be 7ft tall, black with a BBC....have good hair...at least 200 million in the bank....and his wife leaves him for an illegal alien stripper...all trolling aside...how does that happen...I already know you know..but I know you cant say...

RD2191
07-02-2015, 05:23 PM
:rollin :lmao :rollin
:loldon't see why that's funny but okay. I also own trucks and a body shop.

Kori Ellis
07-02-2015, 05:24 PM
I just dont understsnd how a guy can be 7ft tall, black with a BBC....have good hair...at least 200 million in the bank....and his wife leaves him for an illegal alien stripper...all trolling aside...how does that happen...I already know you know..but I know you cant say...

I don't know :lol And that guy she cheated with was an abuser too.

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 05:24 PM
Kori you're a Socal gal...I'm from West Covina...;-) how excited are you about our young nucleus in LA....

DMC
07-02-2015, 05:25 PM

Bend over, I'll strip your fields, plant, fertilize and then irrigate on your back.

RD2191
07-02-2015, 05:26 PM
Bend over, I'll strip your fields, plant, fertilize and then irrigate on your back.
Thread, DMC is calling for you.

Thread
07-02-2015, 05:27 PM
Thread, DMC is calling for you.

Ask him if I'm pre OR post Pau. Thank you.

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 05:28 PM
I don't know :lol And that guy she cheated with was an abuser too.

He's gay? That's what some say...I know for a fact Kori you would never let me move in with you and LJ...and you'd never let LJ buy me a condo...but I digress...it's good to hear from you babe
:bobo

whitemamba
07-02-2015, 05:29 PM
Kori you're a Socal gal...I'm from West Covina...;-) how excited are you about our young nucleus in LA....

Do you live there? if you do, im buying brews on opening night.

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 05:31 PM
Do you live there? if you do, im buying brews on opening night.

Not now

RD2191
07-02-2015, 05:34 PM
Thread wanted me to ask if he's pre or post Pau? Tbh.

Splits
07-02-2015, 05:39 PM
I want Kori's opinion. Did Dale have any account here at ST pre-Pau? Earliest I cam find is May 2009

Kori Ellis
07-02-2015, 05:40 PM
I want Kori's opinion. Did Dale have any account here at ST pre-Pau? Earliest I cam find is May 2009

Hmm.. I forgot his original name.

Silver&Black
07-02-2015, 05:41 PM

I like this new guy already...:tu

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 05:41 PM
Kori check your PM....

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 05:42 PM
I like this new guy already...:tu

Of course you do....flamer

Splits
07-02-2015, 05:45 PM

Oldest he or I can remember is Culburn369

Silver&Black
07-02-2015, 05:45 PM
Of course you do....flamer

Don't worry Kool....you can still be my Pau Gasol.

benefactor
07-02-2015, 05:47 PM
Culburn was the first tbh.

Thread
07-02-2015, 05:48 PM
Culburn was the first tbh.

You want to go the corn field as well, bene? Don't fuck with it.

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 05:50 PM
You want to go the corn field as well, bene? Don't fuck with it.

Thread
07-02-2015, 05:52 PM

GD rights. I'm weedin' 'em out. I had to start another list.

Silver&Black
07-02-2015, 05:55 PM
Welcome to our newest member, Culbum369

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-02-2015, 05:56 PM

HI-FI
07-02-2015, 05:59 PM
GD rights. I'm weedin' 'em out. I had to start another list.
You started talking to all of us again from The Ticket list, so i'll give it time.

RD2191
07-02-2015, 06:05 PM
You ready to post pics of your crib?

Thread
07-02-2015, 06:09 PM
You started talking to all of us again from The Ticket list, so i'll give it time.

For you, HI, it won't matter. You're outPERIOD You knew better and still fucked me.

joeyjfive
07-02-2015, 06:23 PM

Hahaha

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2015, 06:31 PM
Hahaha

Yeah..Cully is a gotdam fool...that is some excellent shit...accurate too....Kori was my girl in those days....Timvp let it be known he was unhappy with me...

Buddy Mignon
07-02-2015, 06:34 PM

Since you refuse to take the gag order off of lakaluva... can you put me in Amy's path? Thats all I need.

Double-Up
07-02-2015, 06:48 PM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36810&page=4

Mitch
07-02-2015, 06:59 PM
Oldest he or I can remember is Culburn369 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17061)

03-24-2006
#93 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36810&p=820143&viewfull=1#post820143)

Culburn Castleberry

* Well, Kurt Thomas kicked the livin' daylights out of his wife and child.

* Kevin Johnson molested that girl atop Camelback Mtn.

* Tom Van Arsdale exposed himself in WI.

* The Suns tanked in order to get Amare, but, you guys tanked in order to get Duncan so you can't indict them on that one. tee, hee.

* They traded Bob Horry to my Lakers which enabled me to three-peat.

* They traded Bob Horry to my Lakers who then jettisoned him enabling you to sign him and he granted you a ring, via Rockhead Wallace.

Thread
07-02-2015, 07:08 PM
03-24-2006
#93 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36810&p=820143&viewfull=1#post820143)

Culburn Castleberry

* Well, Kurt Thomas kicked the livin' daylights out of his wife and child.

* Kevin Johnson molested that girl atop Camelback Mtn.

* Tom Van Arsdale exposed himself in WI.

* The Suns tanked in order to get Amare, but, you guys tanked in order to get Duncan so you can't indict them on that one. tee, hee.

* They traded Bob Horry to my Lakers which enabled me to three-peat.

* They traded Bob Horry to my Lakers who then jettisoned him enabling you to sign him and he granted you a ring, via Rockhead Wallace.

Who'd a thunk Double A would champion me. WTF?

I knew I was here, but, there was another LOGIN, off shoot name, nothing to do with my persona.

DMC
07-02-2015, 07:52 PM
Thread wanted me to ask if he's pre or post Pau? Tbh.

I'll give him a pow post he'll never forget about... boom.. Jed's a millionaire.

SquawkinHawkBigCock
07-02-2015, 08:02 PM
Dem shoulders :lol Did she have shoulder pads on tbh?fucked by clay matthews :lmao

RD2191
07-02-2015, 08:18 PM
I'll give him a pow post he'll never forget about... boom.. Jed's a millionaire.

Plum Island
07-02-2015, 08:19 PM

I was enthralled.
I'm hooked... tell me more!

DMC
07-02-2015, 09:54 PM
Who'd a thunk Double A would champion me. WTF?

I knew I was here, but, there was another LOGIN, off shoot name, nothing to do with my persona.

Only pussies and assholes do trolls.

Thread
07-02-2015, 10:03 PM
Only pussies and assholes do trolls.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

DMC
07-02-2015, 10:05 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

I broke you Dale. You know it. You were sweating bullets and disowning the entire clan. You basically crucified the entire Post Pau movement in one fell swoop.

Thread
07-02-2015, 10:36 PM
I'm hooked... tell me more!

Kool Aid Man

Chapter One.

Visiting hours ended and Kori stepped from the hospital into the warm San Antonio evening. She'd have to pick up the children soon, but, she had enough time to stop for a cool drink on the way in. She was fumbling in her purse and just located her keys for the umpteenth time of the day when a shadow crossed the shaft of light she was employing for the search.

Kori, on edge from her visit with her husband, jumped in fright, dropping the keys to the pavement. She heard them hit, the jangle masquerading her alarm.

"Allow me." The shadow edged into her shaft of light, his, his face kind and caring.

"Thank you." For just a moment they held the ring concurrently.

She felt an immediate familiarity with the man. There was no fear, just a keen sense of,,,something. She felt a blush rise thru her chest and into her cheeks. She hadn't blushed in years.

"I know you?" She surprised herself. She never spoke to strangers, not since she was a little girl and her mother had scolded her for doing so. "Never Kori, never."

"I'm sorry, mama."

"Yes, and I know you." His smile brilliant, his voice soft, and yielding.

"From the PTA, right?" She knew it wasn't so, but, she couldn't help herself. A slight glance to her left and the windowed floors above. LJ was there, somewhere. And then back again.

The man laughed, hearty and honest. He shifted just the slightest to her. Kori wanted to retreat, but, did not.

"No. I'm Kevin, well you know me as "Kool" from your Internet forum."

It surprised Kori, but, did not shock her. "Kool? How did you know, where did you come, I don't know what..." She tailed off, then backed away.

"No, it's okay, Kori, please." She froze. "I promise. I'm just in town on business, read the article in the society section about LJ and thought I'd come out and visit before I depart for Los Angeles on the red eye." Kevin held up both hands as if surrendering to law enforcement.

She couldn't help but chuckle aloud. The laughter igniting her mood. He was everything he'd bragged about on the Forum. Some times, occassionally, she'd sneak downstairs after LJ fell asleep and would cruise the NBA Forum for this man's "letters" to her.

"They're closed, Kool." She didn't mean it to sound like a K-Mart store and corrected herself. "Visiting hours are over."

"Damn, girl. Uh, pardon me." He seemed genuinely saddened he'd not be able to visit her husband.

"I'm on my way home." Kori tried to stop but could not. "I'm stopping for something cool, would you join me, Koo, I mean Kevin?"

Thread
07-02-2015, 10:39 PM
I broke you Dale. You know it. You were sweating bullets and disowning the entire clan. You basically crucified the entire Post Pau movement in one fell swoop.

You got me good, no doubt. I admit it. I lost my composure several times over it. It's a classic up there with DOK/Fortify. Even trumps it.

DMC

DMC
07-02-2015, 10:41 PM
You got me good, no doubt. I admit it. I lost my composure several times over it. It's a classic up there with DOK/Fortify. Even trumps it.

DMC

Dale

Plum Island
07-02-2015, 10:56 PM
Kool Aid Man

Chapter One.

Hospital, 10:00. Visiting hours are at an end. Kori steps from the hospital into the warm San Antonio evening. The humidity hits her like a fist to the face. Sweat beads upon impact. She's going to have to pick up the children soon, but she has enough time to stop for a cool drink on the way in. She fumbles through her purse and locates her keys for the umpteenth time of the day as a shadow crosses the shaft of light she used to assist her search.

Kori- on edge after what felt like threats from her husband, jumps in fright, dropping the keys to the pavement. She hears them hit, the jangle masquerading her alarm.

She takes a deep breath as she hears a voice: "Allow me." The shadow edges into her shaft of light. She can see his face clearly in the shafts: kind and caring.

"Thank you." She says, a;most breathlessly- The following silence is deafening.

She felt an immediate familiarity with the man. There was no fear, just a keen sense of... something. She felt a blush rise thru her chest and into her cheeks. She hadn't blushed in years.

"Don't I know you?" She surprised herself. She never spoke to strangers, not since she was a little girl and her mother had scolded her for doing so. "Never Kori, never."

"I'm sorry, mama."

"Kori, of course I know you," His smile brilliant, his voice soft, and yielding.

"From the PTA, (nobody says "right?", c'mon- b-movie shit. My only real criticism so far...)" She knew it wasn't so, but, she couldn't help herself. A slight glance to her left and the windowed floors above. LJ was there, somewhere. And then back again.
(Express her excitement of him being so close as she's about to perform something taboo. That's where the real tension is performed. The real excitement.)

I'm tired and would like to continue into the post, but that will have to wait until tomorrow. I understand your writing abilities and the magnetic attraction to your posts.
I don't believe you write for a living, but I would like to learn otherwise. It wold be nice to see someone so emotional in their writing to be employed in one way or the other.

I did it, without formal education through my passion and it would be a very nice thing to see other artists confirmed through their efforts, and not through their diplomas.

Some rewriting for your benefit, if you will. Thank you. That's why I employ an artist's studio, but you brought about some decent soft-core imagery my friend. Perty gud stuff for the rank and file.

Thread
07-02-2015, 11:00 PM
Some rewriting for your benefit, if you will. Thank you. That's why I employ an artist's studio, but you brought about some decent soft-core imagery my friend. Perty gud stuff for the rank and file.

Good edit. Thanks, PI.

Plum Island
07-02-2015, 11:05 PM
Good edit. Thanks, PI.
I'm not a pro prose writer- I do screenplays so my approach is a bit more... Dashiell Hammett, so to speak (if there is even a remote comparison to how I would write prose), but that works well for my format and desires.

I love my craft and will always work with anybody who desires to entertain with the written word and you obviously throw some true effort into this stuff.
How can I not pay attention?

Thread
07-02-2015, 11:27 PM
I'm not a pro prose writer- I do screenplays so my approach is a bit more... Dashiell Hammett, so to speak (if there is even a remote comparison to how I would write prose), but that works well for my format and desires.

I love my craft and will always work with anybody who desires to entertain with the written word and you obviously throw some true effort into this stuff.
How can I not pay attention?

Kind words, PI. Thank you.

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 08:57 AM
Kool Aid Man

Chapter One.

Visiting hours ended and Kori stepped from the hospital into the warm San Antonio evening. She'd have to pick up the children soon, but, she had enough time to stop for a cool drink on the way in. She was fumbling in her purse and just located her keys for the umpteenth time of the day when a shadow crossed the shaft of light she was employing for the search.

Kori, on edge from her visit with her husband, jumped in fright, dropping the keys to the pavement. She heard them hit, the jangle masquerading her alarm.

"Allow me." The shadow edged into her shaft of light, his, his face kind and caring.

"Thank you." For just a moment they held the ring concurrently.

She felt an immediate familiarity with the man. There was no fear, just a keen sense of,,,something. She felt a blush rise thru her chest and into her cheeks. She hadn't blushed in years.

"I know you?" She surprised herself. She never spoke to strangers, not since she was a little girl and her mother had scolded her for doing so. "Never Kori, never."

"I'm sorry, mama."

"Yes, and I know you." His smile brilliant, his voice soft, and yielding.

"From the PTA, right?" She knew it wasn't so, but, she couldn't help herself. A slight glance to her left and the windowed floors above. LJ was there, somewhere. And then back again.

The man laughed, hearty and honest. He shifted just the slightest to her. Kori wanted to retreat, but, did not.

"No. I'm Kevin, well you know me as "Kool" from your Internet forum."

It surprised Kori, but, did not shock her. "Kool? How did you know, where did you come, I don't know what..." She tailed off, then backed away.

"No, it's okay, Kori, please." She froze. "I promise. I'm just in town on business, read the article in the society section about LJ and thought I'd come out and visit before I depart for Los Angeles on the red eye." Kevin held up both hands as if surrendering to law enforcement.

She couldn't help but chuckle aloud. The laughter igniting her mood. He was everything he'd bragged about on the Forum. Some times, occassionally, she'd sneak downstairs after LJ fell asleep and would cruise the NBA Forum for this man's "letters" to her.

"They're closed, Kool." She didn't mean it to sound like a K-Mart store and corrected herself. "Visiting hours are over."

"Damn, girl. Uh, pardon me." He seemed genuinely saddened he'd not be able to visit her husband.

"I'm on my way home." Kori tried to stop but could not. "I'm stopping for something cool, would you join me, Koo, I mean Kevin?"

Very sexy...feel free to tell more...all the juicy details..I dont care anymore...

Brazil
07-03-2015, 09:39 AM

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-03-2015, 09:42 AM
I noticed whenever you see me enter a thread you immediately leave and log off...you make our friendship seem suspicious when you do that..,chill out babe..you know I dont bite...:hat

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 11:25 AM
Ayo so that nikkra (?) Koolaid done been straight PMing the wife on the regular. Bout once a week. Ain't no sweat off my neck but I checks the ol' IP and lil wo' done live in the city I got business to tend to in the second week of January. I hit up Kool about meeting up at a spot around the way and he PM back that he down.

We know he ain't finna show up but if he do you think I should roll one deep? I'm light in the azz right now so I'm probgonna roll light with a veterano or a B.G. just to make sure he keep it hunded.

I'mma let you know what I find out but so far he seem legit.