PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Is Post Pau That Bad?

DMC
07-02-2015, 09:32 PM
With all the wrangling and forum gymnastics exhibited to find evidence that a certain someone was here one day two years prior to the acquisition of Gasol by the Lakers, you have to wonder how shitty the Post Pau label is for a Lakers fan here. What have we done to these clowns that they throw each other under the bus to avoid being one of "them"? We know who they are, it's right there in their profiles for everyone to see, and the "fandom/religion" line fell by the wayside here.

That was a really effective troll, maybe the best ever against Lakers fan. DoK is probably initially responsible for it, but I take some credit as well.

Thread
07-02-2015, 09:38 PM
& the kicker? Double A, private dick, investigated, found the proof and brought it forward.

I should write the story, add a little sex, a little violence, a little Kori, a little Kool, a little D, and big fuckin' Splits.

I'm dancin'...look at me...I'm nude!!!

DMC
07-02-2015, 09:52 PM
& the kicker? Double A, private dick, investigated, found the proof and brought it forward.

I should write the story, add a little sex, a little violence, a little Kori, a little Kool, a little D, and big fuckin' Splits.

I'm dancin'...look at me...I'm nude!!!
Settle down Dale. I found it some time ago. I got you to defending your fandom, you know it.

There I was on Indian School road, ready to buy you lunch and you stayed in your room and wouldn't come out Dale.

whitemamba
07-02-2015, 09:53 PM
OP is overweight, and loves gays.

Mitch
07-02-2015, 09:55 PM
Cub: 1

Balloon hands: 0

That'll do, pig, that'll do.

DMC
07-02-2015, 09:56 PM
OP is overweight, and loves gays.
8% body fat... lol

http://www.unicef.org/philippines/Fahad-before-and-after-low.jpg

On the left, fit and lean. On the right? Fat ass.

whitemamba
07-02-2015, 10:01 PM
8% body fat... lol

http://www.unicef.org/philippines/Fahad-before-and-after-low.jpg

On the left, fit and lean. On the right? Fat ass.

dont spin it chubz

Clipper Nation
07-02-2015, 10:03 PM
Lakerfan loves to play the "bandwagon" card at other teams' fanbases but can't stand it when it's applied to them. Nothing new, tbh.

DMC
07-02-2015, 10:03 PM
dont spin it chubz

You don't need a penny just to hang around, but if you got a nickel won't you lay your money down...

Let's see that confidence in the form of a Benjamin Franklin.

K...
07-02-2015, 10:13 PM
As long as cub is going to own Kobe missing the playoffs and bowing in front of Nash he can claim his pre-pau card. It aint much of card at all.

Jabba
07-02-2015, 10:16 PM
Pathetic thread OP

Kool Bob Love
07-02-2015, 10:18 PM
DMC mad.:lol

Mitch
07-02-2015, 10:22 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/DMCHand_zps86eecc97.jpg

DMC
07-02-2015, 10:28 PM
As long as cub is going to own Kobe missing the playoffs and bowing in front of Nash he can claim his pre-pau card. It aint much of card at all.
The fact he wants it so bad illustrates how shitty the lives of post Pau faggots must be. When a 70 year old man who repeatedly states that he doesn't defend his fandom goes to such lengths to separate himself from the rest of the crew, it's very telling.

Look at the post Pau faggots in this thread lashing out. It's like I lifted a rock and poured salt onto a bunch of leaches...

Squirm you faggots, squirm.

Thread
07-02-2015, 10:42 PM

And yet I had 5 names on the list over that card.

DMC
07-02-2015, 11:54 PM
That card is much like the TOSB Dale, it's concocted and suddenly everyone makes it a tangible asset.

Thread
07-02-2015, 11:58 PM
That card is much like the TOSB Dale, it's concocted and suddenly everyone makes it a tangible asset.

Kind of regret it being over now. Isn't that weird. Nice edge to the place, always wondering who was gonna challenge me next. Then absolutely outraged at who would show up to challenge. LOL. Pit in my stomach most all the time during it. Now? It's gone. Mellow now. Damned if you do. Damned if you don't.

DMC
07-03-2015, 12:13 AM
Kind of regret it being over now. Isn't that weird. Nice edge to the place, always wondering who was gonna challenge me next. Then absolutely outraged at who would show up to challenge. LOL. Pit in my stomach most all the time during it. Now? It's gone. Mellow now. Damned if you do. Damned if you don't.
Yeah AA ruined it for ya. I had the antidote, just need to introduce it formally in the right setting, with the lights turned low... after that long eye to eye stare... where you wipe that snuff from your chin and lean in and I offer up resistance and then spring the news on you and hot damn you're up and running down Camelback like Joe himself is after ya.