PDA

View Full Version : anyone here ever been banned from FaceBook?

mouse
07-03-2015, 10:36 AM
I know I step on a lot of toes today I got into it with Bill Maher and Jim Carey but it wasn't until I went to Bill gates time line and my account got suspended.

Bill has a posting about his goal to save 6 million lives and I replied will any of them be XP users? and then the axe fell.

Is it only temporary?

anyone here ever been banned from Facebook?

MultiTroll
07-03-2015, 11:02 AM
Zuckerberg and Gates are buddies i think.

mouse
07-03-2015, 11:17 AM
I'm sure they are interns and Mods

I did leave out a few details I got a couple of warnings and a TOS notification but Bill was messaging me I have a right to respond,

I get tired of him making fun of religion but not wanting to debate Design. I know hes to smart to buy into the fish to human bullshit,

And Bill Gates knows i'm pissed he turned his back on the loyal XP users I told him back when that bullshit Vista was released.

Its ok i'm sure some screen caps were taken and if I know Bill he will respond to me I had many likes with my comments.

DJR210
07-03-2015, 11:21 AM
Only morons and pedophiles get banned from Facebook

mouse
07-03-2015, 11:37 AM
Only morons and pedophiles get banned from Facebook

So how long have you been w/o facebook?

DJR210
07-03-2015, 11:39 AM
So how long have you been w/o facebook?

:lol don't try and spin this jackass
:lol banned from Facebook
:lol Cops en route to your home now
:lol Mavs

mrsmaalox
07-03-2015, 12:29 PM
No I've never been banned, suspended, restricted from anything 😊

RD2191
07-03-2015, 12:49 PM
No I've never been banned, suspended, restricted from anything ��
:wakeup

Pauly D
07-03-2015, 12:57 PM
Been indefinitely banned from here for I believe over a year now. Been banned from /b/ for a couple weeks, /m/ for a couple days, and /s/ for a couple months

SupremeGuy
07-03-2015, 01:08 PM
Been indefinitely banned from here for I believe over a year now. Been banned from /b/ for a couple weeks, /m/ for a couple days, and /s/ for a couple monthsNigga, you best be hiding behind some proxies if you're hanging out at the chans.

mouse
07-03-2015, 01:16 PM
:lol don't try and spin this jackass

I thought it was a legit question you seem to have credible knowledge from your very informative response I meant no disrespect,

mouse
07-03-2015, 01:17 PM
No I've never been banned, suspended, restricted from anything ��

Sure and Avante has no YouTube music links

mouse
07-03-2015, 01:18 PM
Been indefinitely banned from here for I believe over a year now. Been banned from /b/ for a couple weeks, /m/ for a couple days, and /s/ for a couple months

Did you ever post at MavTalk or SR

Pauly D
07-03-2015, 03:22 PM
Nigga, you best be hiding behind some proxies if you're hanging out at the chans.

I don't do anything illegal. Some of the mods are just power hungry rogues. They put a certain mod on this site to shame

Did you ever post at MavTalk or SR

I've never even been on those sites

mouse
07-03-2015, 06:30 PM
I've never even been on those sites

Then you missed some serious drama,flame outs,meltdowns and mass bannings.

The SR ST war was epic it broke new ground in public humiliation. In fact ST is a result of the epic battle.

as for MavTalk VS ST and SR it was like when you put a bucket of little fire ants on a large red ant mound and they fight to the death.

if you dedicate a few hours and try and recover some of those epic battles you won't be disappointed.

I remember ST had inner drama like when TPark said if the Spurs make it to the finals he will no longer post here for one year and they made it to the finals and he reneged. The whole ST website was on his ass it was epic he finally ran to Kori for support and she allowed him to post here it was humiliating to say the least.

In fact not to get off topic but there was a poster here in the Club that said he has had it with all the drama and he got drunk and ripped one of his testicles out of his sac I forget who that was....
anyway I have to go to work if you find any of those epic topics post them here I want to remissness of the original Club days.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/9.jpg

I remember back when it was on the www Bin laden was killed I found some dead Iraq man picture ans Photoshopped bin laden head to his and it went all around the www since no one had any photos yet, to this day there is a conspiracy website that still has the photo and claims its legit.

http://www.reddingnewsreview.com/newspages/2011newspages/osamas%20body.jpg

Infinite_limit
07-03-2015, 06:38 PM
I have been banned (at some point) from every message board I've ever posted [except Stormfront]

bigzak25
07-03-2015, 06:55 PM
You know mark allen, fuck you. Bipolar phsycosis is no picnic.

mouse
07-03-2015, 06:56 PM
I have been banned (at some point) from every message board I've ever posted [except Stormfront]

Your worthy to be part of the original TRolls...

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-322/lj.jpg

Pauly D
07-03-2015, 06:57 PM
Then you missed some serious drama,flame outs,meltdowns and mass bannings.

The SR ST war was epic it broke new ground in public humiliation. In fact ST is a result of the epic battle.

as for MavTalk VS ST and SR it was like when you put a bucket of little fire ants on a large red ant mound and they fight to the death.

if you dedicate a few hours and try and recover some of those epic battles you won't be disappointed.

I remember ST had inner drama like when TPark said if the Spurs make it to the finals he will no longer post here for one year and they made it to the finals and he reneged. The whole ST website was on his ass it was epic he finally ran to Kori for support and she allowed him to post here it was humiliating to say the least.

In fact not to get off topic but there was a poster here in the Club that said he has had it with all the drama and he got drunk and ripped one of his testicles out of his sac I forget who that was....
anyway I have to go to work if you find any of those epic topics post them here I want to remissness of the original Club days.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/9.jpg

I remember back when it was on the www Bin laden was killed I found some dead Iraq man picture ans Photoshopped bin laden head to his and it went all around the www since no one had any photos yet, to this day there is a conspiracy website that still has the photo and claims its legit.

http://www.reddingnewsreview.com/newspages/2011newspages/osamas%20body.jpg

Thanks, grandpa raping my eyes with old stories. I've been on the site since early 08 but I don't know anything about rivalries

AmericanPsycho
07-11-2015, 09:13 AM
No

Sportcamper
07-11-2015, 10:25 AM
Bill has a posting about his goal to save 6 million lives and I replied will any of them be XP users? and then the axe fell.

MOUSE!...:lmao