PDA

View Full Version : Suns: Nonsense

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 11:22 AM
LMA has agreed to terms with the Suns sources say..

:lol Spurs...letting Splitter go.....

Mori Chu
07-03-2015, 11:25 AM
WTF you talking about? I see no such thing on Twitter. Bad troll is bad.

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 11:26 AM
WTF you talking about? I see no such thing on Twitter. Bad troll is bad.

You havent seen it?

resistanze
07-03-2015, 11:27 AM
:lol

Mnky
07-03-2015, 11:34 AM
Kool aids done lost his kool.

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 11:43 AM
Kool aids done lost his kool.

Crawl muthafucker crawl....

Ghazi
07-03-2015, 11:43 AM
get a life. youre an idiot

DJR210
07-03-2015, 11:44 AM
:lol you son of a bitch. Had tunnel vision for a sec then I saw your shitty username

Mitch
07-03-2015, 11:49 AM
Kool making spursfan's butthole tighter than Duncan's financial situation

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 11:51 AM
:lol you son of a bitch. Had tunnel vision for a sec then I saw your shitty username

Your heart dropped like a sack of Idaho potatos huh?.....you want that nigga bad....

Daniel Sedin
07-03-2015, 11:53 AM
:lol

DJR210
07-03-2015, 11:54 AM
Your heart dropped like a sack of Idaho potatos huh?.....you want that nigga bad....

No choice now after losing our frontcourt

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 11:54 AM
get a life. youre an idiot

Just google ghazi homosexual and see what comes back.....:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 11:55 AM
No choice now after losing our frontcourt

So you're admitting LMA literally has you on your hands and knees...it is quite pathetic....if he spurns you that will be some cold ass shit...

Vash StampedE
07-03-2015, 11:56 AM
Nice trolling. Had me for a second there.

DJR210
07-03-2015, 12:01 PM
So you're admitting LMA literally has you on your hands and knees...it is quite pathetic....if he spurns you that will be some cold ass shit...

:lol It's crazy right? Having a team that actually has a chance at attracting free agents?

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 12:01 PM
Spur fan is all in for LMA...like it's a foregone conclusion....I will wet the bed once he announces Suns...:lmao

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 12:03 PM
:lol It's crazy right? Having a team that actually has a chance at attracting free agents?

Word is he's hesitant on the Spurs....as he acknowledges Tim, Manu, and Parker are likely done in one more season.....it's weighing on him...its why he hasnt signed....he's a moron..shoulda stayed in Portland....

Thread
07-03-2015, 12:15 PM
Kook Aid Man

mbass
07-03-2015, 12:19 PM
Word is he's hesitant on the Spurs....as he acknowledges Tim, Manu, and Parker are likely done in one more season.....it's weighing on him...its why he hasnt signed....he's a moron..shoulda stayed in Portland....

So if he's worried - sign a 2 year deal.

Thread
07-03-2015, 12:21 PM

He's been "worried" his entire NBA life. He'd be a fish out of water without rumination.

Buddy Mignon
07-03-2015, 12:26 PM

You pussy...:lol

Buddy Mignon
07-03-2015, 12:28 PM
Spur fan is all in for LMA...like it's a foregone conclusion....I will wet the bed once he announces Suns...:lmao

Riley just may swoop in and sweet talk his sissy ass into coming to Miami.

DJR210
07-03-2015, 12:32 PM
You pussy...:lol

Hey I can respect good trolling when I see it

DPG21920
07-03-2015, 12:34 PM

Your team met with him twice.

Raven
07-03-2015, 12:34 PM
didn't fall for it

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 12:38 PM
Your team met with him twice.

He's the fool for meeting with us..we have a rookie team...the joke should be on him....we're just trying to sell more tickets..

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 12:39 PM
Riley just may swoop in and sweet talk his sissy ass into coming to Miami.

That would be cool..I have no issues at all with Wade ringing

DPG21920
07-03-2015, 12:39 PM
He's the fool for meeting with us..we have a rookie team...the joke should be on him....we're just trying to sell more tickets..

So now even Laker fans know they are losers :lol?

Thread
07-03-2015, 12:40 PM

They were selling your shit & stringing your ropes.

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 12:41 PM

You're the fool for thinking we were competing for a title ;-)

DPG21920
07-03-2015, 12:42 PM
That doesn't make any sense. Please step your game up. Especaily with Kori around.

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 12:43 PM

Because he wont get another big payday at 32....he signs a two year deal its not likely he will win in SA given the emergence of all the other younger hungrier teams in the west. He has to sign for max now with the hopes he willl win...

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 12:44 PM
That doesn't make any sense. Please step your game up. Especaily with Kori around.

Huh? Why are you mentioning Kori..you're a weirdo little guy...

DPG21920
07-03-2015, 12:44 PM
That doesn't make any sense. You should start 10 more threads today. I dare you.

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 12:45 PM
That doesn't make any sense. You should start 10 more threads today. I dare you.

^ What is this..midget angry time ?

Spurs9
07-03-2015, 12:49 PM
I have OP on block and I still fell for it when I saw the title nba.

Thread
07-03-2015, 12:50 PM

You always get active when Auntie is around. tee, hee.

LkrFan
07-03-2015, 12:50 PM
Kool making spursfan's butthole tighter than Duncan's financial situation

:lmao

Seventyniner
07-03-2015, 12:52 PM
Should have used an alt. This is my only account and I have been sorely tempted to post a bogus scoop like this and sacrifice any credibility I have built up.

DPG21920
07-03-2015, 12:52 PM
You always get active when Auntie is around. tee, hee.

Huh? I've been posting the same amout as always. Kool starting threads about her. Weird, no? You're even writing fake stories.

LkrFan
07-03-2015, 12:56 PM
Kool should've posted this upstairs! :lol

DPG21920
07-03-2015, 12:57 PM

Kool may be a dummy, but he's not a complete idiot. Kool knows better than to venture upstairs. He's never going to do that - he's terrified of being exposed more than the Lakers Front Office.

Thread
Huh? I've been posting the same amout as always. Kool starting threads about her. Weird, no? You're even writing fake stories.

Sure you have. A wink is as good as a nod to a blind man.

Thread

He should not have posted it anywhere. It was wrong.

LkrFan
07-03-2015, 01:05 PM
Spur Fans maaaaaaaaad as fuck in dis thread. Damn. :lol

LkrFan
07-03-2015, 01:07 PM

Hold up Cubby...they :downspin: shit all the time about the Lakers. Be clowning and shit. Serves them right :lol

Thread
07-03-2015, 01:07 PM
Spur Fans maaaaaaaaad as fuck in dis thread. Damn. :lol

But, it's wrong, LF. I was absolutely stunned when it wasn't true. Kool never does shit like this.

This is Mickey Mouse type shit. Leave this to the children.

LkrFan
07-03-2015, 01:09 PM
But, it's wrong, LF. I was absolutely stunned when it wasn't true. Kool never does shit like this.

This is Mickey Mouse type shit. Leave this to the children.OK. I hear ya.

Thread
07-03-2015, 01:09 PM
Hold up Cubby...they :downspin: shit all the time about the Lakers. Be clowning and shit. Serves them right :lol

Though aside from April Fool's Day they don't lodge fake threads.

(Spin) is our life blood to hatred and it's aftermath. This ain't (spin).

illmatic
07-03-2015, 01:19 PM

Wrong because it's incorrect or wrong because you thought he took your shit Scoop?!

Thread
07-03-2015, 01:26 PM
Wrong because it's incorrect or wrong because you thought he took your shit Scoop?!

WrongPERIOD

Clipper Nation
07-03-2015, 01:27 PM
Hold up Cubby...they :downspin: shit all the time about the Lakers.
So do you, Bonifacio.

BillMc
07-03-2015, 01:32 PM
LMA has agreed to terms with the Suns sources say..

:lol Spurs...letting Splitter go.....

Kool managing to upset both Spurs AND Suns fan with his trolling. Evil but brilliant....

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 01:48 PM

I cant TIMVP banned me from upstairs when I started challenging his pedestrian takes :whine:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 01:49 PM
Kool managing to upset both Spurs AND Suns fan with his trolling. Evil but brilliant....

:bobo

Mnky
07-03-2015, 01:53 PM
Crawl muthafucker crawl....

:lol calm down children. Don't bother the grown folk while they be talkin the baskets balls

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 01:56 PM

This is Mickey Mouse type shit. Leave this to the children.

Get over it.....

You gotta learn to cook that goose when the skillet is hot....pay back is a bitch...and I apologize to no one for what I did...serves em right....I may be forced to lay down but I wont take it...

Just like you told WM yesterday...you gotta have heart this is a grim business..

Chop

Chop,

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 01:57 PM

:bobo

Thread
07-03-2015, 02:02 PM
Get over it.....

You gotta learn to cook that goose when the skillet is hot....pay back is a bitch...and I apologize to no one for what I did...serves em right....I may be forced to lay down but I wont take it...

Just like you told WM yesterday...you gotta have heart this is a grim business..

Chop

Chop,

You're wrong. This is now consecutive days I've had to take my people into the sub basement-strap 'em over the saddle horse like in that Tarantino movie. Yesterday, Whites got a lickin' purple panties up. Today? No less than our #1 got some blue added to that black naked ass.

I'm just Thread, a grunt, boots on the ground. I ain't our leader, nor our #1, nor battlefield commander, just a lowly Government Issue solider, but, I know wrong when I see it and I ain't backin' down. Now, pull up your Fruits & act like somebody.

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 02:04 PM
I have OP on block and I still fell for it when I saw the title nba.

I was hoping yall would see the thread title and shit yourselves where you stand....maximum destruction is what I was seeking...I wanted you to see that and fucking feel a rage of anger..followed by denial..and then nausea.:lmao

Robz4000
07-03-2015, 02:09 PM
Thread are you ok with this but not the Pau Gasol fake trade thread?

Thread
07-03-2015, 02:11 PM
Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320) are you ok with this but not the Pau Gasol fake trade thread?

What are talking about?

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 02:11 PM
You're wrong. This is now consecutive days I've had to take my people into the sub basement-strap 'em over the saddle horse like in that Tarantino movie. Yesterday, Whites got a lickin' purple panties up. Today? No less than our #1 got some blue added to that black naked ass.

I'm just Thread, a grunt, boots on the ground. I ain't our leader, nor our #1, nor battlefield commander, just a lowly Government Issue solider, but, I know wrong when I see it and I ain't backin' down. Now, pull up your Fruits & act like somebody.

Whats with this compassion for Spur fan?

Dont be getting all soft on me now....what I did was just...pure....and righteous.....you cant see it....if they land this fruit cake then it all changes....they're gonna bend you over something wicked....and will look to take your ass first....what you're doing is tantamount to liberals wanting us to take it easy on terrorists and terrorists sympathizers not knowing the first chance they get they will slit their liberal throats..

You need to go check yourself....

Sean Cagney
07-03-2015, 02:12 PM
Cool fooled some in here no doubt...... It would be on ESPN.COM though he no fool me.

BTW slow day and Summer in Lakers land again and thinking of the Spurs all day :rolleyes:lol

Robz4000
07-03-2015, 02:14 PM
What are talking about?

I remember you got really upset at baseline bum or someone when they posted that fake Pau Gasol thread where it was claimed he was sent to the Thunder, and now Kool is doing the same. Wanted to see your opinion on it.

Thread
07-03-2015, 02:17 PM
Whats with this compassion for Spur fan?

Dont be getting all soft on me now....what I did was just...pure....and righteous.....you cant see it....if they land this fruit cake then it all changes....they're gonna bend you over something wicked....and will look to take your ass first

It's not compassion. It's right & wrong, Kool. Doin' this is easy and lazy. And wrong. You know better. If they sign him we have to take it, hope for the worst and take what's left. We got no choice. I'll have to bend over. If you're gonna dish it, you must take it. You can't lodge fake threads to blunt the force of preemptive reality.

Thread
07-03-2015, 02:19 PM
I remember you got really upset at baseline bum (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=131) or someone when they posted that fake Pau Gasol thread where it was claimed he was sent to the Thunder, and now Kool is doing the same. Wanted to see your opinion on it.

Not necessary, Rob. I'm giving Kool a thorough dressing down here and a virtual ass whipping in the dungeon of "Pulp Fiction."

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 02:22 PM
It's not compassion. It's right & wrong, Kool. Doin' this is easy and lazy. And wrong. You know better. If they sign him we have to take it, hope for the worst and take what's left. We got no choice. I'll have to bend over. If you're gonna dish it, you must take it. You can't lodge fake threads to blunt the force of preemptive reality.

We can agree to disagree....It felt great starting this thread knowing the impact it would have....I'm never gonna go soft of Midnight pulp and the crew....they would not extend the same compassion.....Derek Fishers daughter gets sick and its joke time....Kobe ruptures achillies and its joke time....Dr. buss dies and it's joke time....

You're wrong for even questioning me..let it go....

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Not necessary, Rob. I'm giving Kool a thorough dressing down here and a virtual ass whipping in the dungeon of "Pulp Fiction."

You're in full clown mode I see....I will give you pass this time...

Thread
07-03-2015, 02:28 PM
We can agree to disagree....It felt great starting this thread knowing the impact it would have....I'm never gonna go soft of Midnight pulp and the crew....they would not extend the same compassion.....Derek Fishers daughter gets sick and its joke time....Kobe ruptures achillies and its joke time....Dr. buss dies and it's joke time....

You must look at the opposite view and angle on the Fish thing. He used his daughter to finagle advantage. I'm glad. I don't care. If he doesn't we're light '10. The opposite view is obvious. They're incensed.

The other "wounds?" Fight them...that's our killing ground. - Duncan's $25 million loss, his divorce, Amy's affairs, Duncan's homosexuality, selling their shit. If Pop dropped over from a coronary this afternoon I'd have a fuckin' ball. I'd take me out to dinner again.

If I did wrong I'd expect you, or, another member to check me. I'd be disappointed if you didn't.

Thread
07-03-2015, 02:30 PM
You're in full clown mode I see....I will give you pass this time...

No. And you know it.

Robz4000
07-03-2015, 02:30 PM

Ya I see it now. Didn't read through the whole thread before I posted.

Thread
07-03-2015, 02:33 PM
Ya I see it now. Didn't read through the whole thread before I posted.

Sadly, I believe I've lost my LA rights.

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 02:57 PM
Sadly, I believe I've lost my LA rights.

:lol nahh you ok...you wont be the first nor the last to think I'm wrong...even when its clear I dont give a fuck :toast

Charge! !!!!

Thread
07-03-2015, 02:59 PM
:lol nahh you ok...you wont be the first nor the last to think I'm wrong...even when its clear I dont give a fuck

Like the Bruce Willis character I promise not to tell.

buttsR4rebounding
07-03-2015, 03:12 PM

You mean Butts are 4 more than Rebounding?

illmatic
07-03-2015, 03:20 PM

Dale, you and the front office have some cleaning up to do; you guys are shitting all over the place recently.

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 03:30 PM

You're a survivor....you know how to survive :toast

Buddy Mignon
07-03-2015, 03:42 PM

I'll give you one, Cully... after coming in last in these negotiations I'm brought to this memory...

"but the day I get turned down by a hooker when I got cold hard cash."

- Jackie Boy

Thread
07-03-2015, 04:01 PM
:toast

Our #1.

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 04:04 PM
Ohh look the buuthurt mods changed the thread title....i definitely chapped some asses with this one :toast

Thebesteva
07-03-2015, 04:05 PM

What are thoooooooooooooooooooose?