PDA

View Full Version : Petition To End Black Entertainment Television

DJR210
07-03-2015, 12:21 PM
Since the nation is looking to end anything that may upset someone, I think it's only fair that BET change their name.

"Black Entertainment Television" - how racist is that? How about White Entertainment Television? How many black activist groups would shit their pants over that? Talk about double standard. Why do blacks need custom made black actor versions of their commercials that only air on BET? Won't buy Colgate if a white woman tells you it whitens better than the leading toothpaste, huh?

If we're going to live in a country that allows gays to marry, and orders states to take down religious monuments from grounds owned by the Government, then it's only fair that we end Black Entertainment Television, once and for all.

Thanks.

DJR210
07-03-2015, 12:24 PM
And I want any reference to the black power fist to be considered as racist as the Confederate flag. It also needs to be retired. It's sad because the black power fist is such an important piece of American History, as is the Confederate flag, but it's only the right thing to do.

cantthinkofanything
07-03-2015, 12:24 PM
Since the nation is looking to end anything that may upset someone, I think it's only fair that BET change their name.

"Black Entertainment Television" - how racist is that? How about White Entertainment Television? How many black activist groups would shit their pants over that? Talk about double standard. Why do blacks need custom made black actor versions of their commercials that only air on BET? Won't buy Colgate if a white woman tells you it whitens better than the leading toothpaste, huh?

If we're going to live in a country that allows gays to marry, and orders states to take down religious monuments from grounds owned by the Government, then it's only fair that we end Black Entertainment Television, once and for all.

Thanks.

I don't think so. The "BET" lets me know I can just skip over it on the guide.

mrsmaalox
07-03-2015, 12:28 PM
BET doesn't exist because black people demanded it. It exists because marketers believe they can make more money targeting a specific audience.

DJR210
07-03-2015, 12:36 PM
BET doesn't exist because black people demanded it. It exists because marketers believe they can make more money targeting a specific audience.

Yes, but it's still racist to market towards a specific race in this day and age. We're all creatures of God, breathe the same air and have red blood, right?

Edit: Wait, the word God is offensive, I apologize.

mrsmaalox
07-03-2015, 12:47 PM
Yes, but it's still racist to market towards a specific race in this day and age. We're all creatures of God, breathe the same air and have red blood, right?

Edit: Wait, the word God is offensive, I apologize.

Well then all commercials with white people are racist too and I agree they should go. I freaking hate commercials and are one of the main reasons my tv is rarely on :)

cantthinkofanything
07-03-2015, 01:03 PM
Well then all commercials with white people are racist too and I agree they should go. I freaking hate commercials and are one of the main reasons my tv is rarely on :)

hey...what happens when you click on the text in my posts?

SupremeGuy
07-03-2015, 01:06 PM
You have good points, but they'll be avoided like the plague.

Kind of like how blake and chump cry about Christians not supporting gay marriage while at the same time turning a blind eye to muslims killing gay people by the handful every other day.

mrsmaalox
07-03-2015, 01:13 PM
hey...what happens when you click on the text in my posts?

It says I don't have permission to access that page. Why are you denying me?!!!!!!

Infinite_limit
07-03-2015, 01:19 PM
<sigh>

Blacks are THE WORST

DJR210
07-03-2015, 01:19 PM

Ok, is the commercial you're referring to on a network that is intended only for a white audience? Is that on Aryan's Only Television?

Infinite_limit
07-03-2015, 01:26 PM
Whites are the MAJORITY

blacks are 13%. USA badly needs a niger holocaust

mrsmaalox
07-03-2015, 01:34 PM
Ok, is the commercial you're referring to on a network that is intended only for a white audience? Is that on Aryan's Only Television?
No it's on White Entertainment Television :)

DJR210
07-03-2015, 01:36 PM
No it's on White Entertainment Television :)

:lol The "WE" in WE TV doesn't stand for White Entertainment, it's Women's Entertainment Television.. but sexism is another thread altogether

mrsmaalox
07-03-2015, 01:43 PM
:lol The "WE" in WE TV doesn't stand for White Entertainment, it's Women's Entertainment Television.. but sexism is another thread altogether
Okay then it was on the Caucasian Channel. "All Caucasians, all the time" :lol

DJR210
07-03-2015, 01:49 PM
Okay then it was on the Caucasian Channel. "All Caucasians, all the time" :lol

"In tune with all of your Caucasian entertainment needs"

mrsmaalox
07-03-2015, 01:51 PM

Kind of like how blake and chump cry about Christians not supporting gay marriage while at the same time turning a blind eye to muslims killing gay people by the handful every other day.

I dunno. Somehow it seems that if those Muslim leaders were in this country, rallying their base, calling for further repression on a particular group of Americans, and intending to influence the public policy of this country that there would be as much outcry from a lot more people than just Blake and Chump. It must be that damn Donald Trump coverage that is keeping me from seeing all those American Muslims killing gays here. Sorry, but I didn't know how to do the blue font for that last sentence ;)

mrsmaalox
07-03-2015, 01:52 PM
"In tune with all of your Caucasian entertainment needs"

Ha!

DJR210
07-03-2015, 02:00 PM
I dunno. Somehow it seems that if those Muslim leaders were in this country, rallying their base, calling for further repression on a particular group of Americans, and intending to influence the public policy of this country that there would be as much outcry from a lot more people than just Blake and Chump. It must be that damn Donald Trump coverage that is keeping me from seeing all those American Muslims killing gays here. Sorry, but I didn't know how to do the blue font for that last sentence ;)

America has never been weaker than now, and it's only gonna get worse. Forget all the Military spending on defense, and new technology.. just based on the citizens themselves. The country has been segregated into many "victimized" crybaby groups, and have lost all appreciation for what we have here because of their pussy ass crying agendas.

You have the gays, the victimized blacks, the anti-police group (which are mostly black) the anti-religious, the Muslims, the Mexican immigrant group.. it's all dividing our country and will lead to our ultimate demise. National pride is now looked at as a joke and something only weirdo's in North Korea or China have. Pretty soon the American flag itself will be considered offensive, and all references to it will be taken down and erased from history.

Just like my Dad told me, glad I'll be dead when all this shit hits the fan.

SupremeGuy
07-03-2015, 02:01 PM
I dunno. Somehow it seems that if those Muslim leaders were in this country, rallying their base, calling for further repression on a particular group of Americans, and intending to influence the public policy of this country that there would be as much outcry from a lot more people than just Blake and Chump. It must be that damn Donald Trump coverage that is keeping me from seeing all those American Muslims killing gays here. Sorry, but I didn't know how to do the blue font for that last sentence ;)That is happening, and no there isn't any outcry from anyone on the left. But hey, who cares is muslims are killing homosexuals right? As long as Christians are forced to accept homosexuality, that's all that's important.

SupremeGuy
07-03-2015, 02:03 PM
America has never been weaker than now, and it's only gonna get worse. Forget all the Military spending on defense, and new technology.. just based on the citizens themselves. The country has been segregated into many "victimized" crybaby groups, and have lost all appreciation for what we have here because of their pussy ass crying agendas.

You have the gays, the victimized blacks, the anti-police group (which are mostly black) the anti-religious, the Muslims, the Mexican immigrant group.. it's all dividing our country and will lead to our ultimate demise. National pride is now looked at as a joke and something only weirdo's in North Korea or China have. Pretty soon the American flag itself will be considered offensive, and all references to it will be taken down and erased from history.

Just like my Dad told me, glad I'll be dead when all this shit hits the fan.But but but donald trump, confederate flag, and police violence! :cry

DJR210
07-03-2015, 02:06 PM
But but but donald trump, confederate flag, and police violence! :cry

:cry :cry Pinche Donald Trump ese!! How dare that vato say we can't take our whole family across the border and live in their country tax free and get free emergency room for everything visits :cry :cry

But back on topic.. Black Entertainment Television has no place in a current state of the USA TV lineup.

Clipper Nation
07-03-2015, 02:07 PM
I thought UPN already got cancelled ten years ago, tbh.

DJR210
07-03-2015, 02:09 PM
I thought UPN already got cancelled ten years ago, tbh.

:lol yeah, but at least those racist blacks had the guise of "Urban" - very intelligent in hindsight

ChumpDumper
07-03-2015, 02:11 PM

Kind of like how blake and chump cry about Christians not supporting gay marriage while at the same time turning a blind eye to muslims killing gay people by the handful every other day.So what are you doing about the Muslims killing gay people by the handful every other day?

mrsmaalox
07-03-2015, 02:18 PM
That is happening, and no there isn't any outcry from anyone on the left. But hey, who cares is muslims are killing homosexuals right? As long as Christians are forced to accept homosexuality, that's all that's important.

:lol who is forcing Christians to accept homosexuality?? I know the Supreme Court made it legal for homosexuals to marry but I missed the part that said Christians must accept homosexuality.

And damn that Donald Trump for hogging up all the media coverage when there are Muslims in this country killing gays!! :lol

SupremeGuy
07-03-2015, 02:21 PM
So what are you doing about the Muslims killing gay people by the handful every other day?Spreading the word. Why doesn't the killing of homosexuals by muslims seem to bother you as much as Chrisitians refusing to bake a cake for a gay couple?

SupremeGuy
07-03-2015, 02:23 PM
:lol who is forcing Christians to accept homosexuality?? I know the Supreme Court made it legal for homosexuals to marry but I missed the part that said Christians must accept homosexuality.

And damn that Donald Trump for hogging up all the media coverage when there are Muslims in this country killing gays!! :lolSo killing homosexuals is fine with you as long as it's not in the country? Ok, that seems odd; but whatever, let's just keep talking about Trump! :lol

ChumpDumper
07-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Spreading the word.That's it? A few lines on a message board?

Must not be that important to you at all.

ChumpDumper
07-03-2015, 02:25 PM
So killing homosexuals is fine with you as long as it's not in the country? Ok, that seems odd; but whatever, let's just keep talking about Trump! :lolSo if you ever talk about a anything else in the world, you want to be corrected and informed that you should be talking about the Muslims killing homosexuals in other countries.

OK.

I will remind you.

SupremeGuy
07-03-2015, 02:25 PM

And damn that Donald Trump for hogging up all the media coverage when there are Muslims in this country killing gays!! :lol:lol When you're told that you have to make a cake/allow a gay wedding in your event center/etc, that's exactly what's happening. :lol

SupremeGuy
07-03-2015, 02:26 PM
So if you ever talk about a anything else in the world, you want to be corrected and informed that you should be talking about the Muslims killing homosexuals in other countries.

OK.

I will remind you.I'll make sure to keep reminding you in threads involving homosexuals, so don't worry about it. :toast

ChumpDumper
07-03-2015, 02:28 PM
I'll make sure to keep reminding you in threads involving homosexuals, so don't worry about it. :toastRemind me about what?

I can think about more than one thing at once. You're the one with problems in that area. I'm helping you :toast

DJR210
07-03-2015, 02:31 PM
:lol Thread derailed by the usual suspects

SupremeGuy
07-03-2015, 02:33 PM
:lol Thread derailed by the usual suspectsWhat are YOU doing to solve the problem? :cry

*continues to search for stories about Christianity*

mrsmaalox
07-03-2015, 02:34 PM
So killing homosexuals is fine with you as long as it's not in the country? Ok, that seems odd; but whatever, let's just keep talking about Trump! :lol

No I pretty much dislike killing anywhere. But I admit that to me personally, any discriminatory group that tries to influence public policy in this country, is way more dangerous to this country than entire murderous societies doing what they do in their own countries. It's because I agree that this country is losing its grip on reality, that my main concern is here and not elsewhere.

DJR210
07-03-2015, 02:35 PM
What are YOU doing to solve the problem? :cry

*continues to search for stories about Christianity*

The problem with Chumpdumper derailing threads to argue over his agendas, or BET?

ChumpDumper
07-03-2015, 02:38 PM
The problem with Chumpdumper derailing threads to argue over his agendas, or BET?You can boycott BET if you don't like it. That'll show 'em.

DJR210
07-03-2015, 02:39 PM
You can boycott BET if you don't like it. That'll show 'em.

I'm raising awareness on a message board a few lines at a time

SupremeGuy
07-03-2015, 02:39 PM
No I pretty much dislike killing anywhere. But I admit that to me personally, any discriminatory group that tries to influence public policy in this country, is way more dangerous to this country than entire murderous societies doing what they do in their own countries. It's because I agree that this country is losing its grip on reality, that my main concern is here and not elsewhere.A group of murderers is more dangerous to this country than a group of people who don't want to be forced to bake cakes/allow events they don't agree with in their event centers/etc, tbh. I guess that's where we'll have to agree to disagree.

ChumpDumper
07-03-2015, 02:40 PM
I'm raising awareness on a message board a few lines at a timeWon't work.

SupremeGuy
07-03-2015, 02:40 PM
I'm raising awareness on a message board a few lines at a timeSame here. :toast

DJR210
07-03-2015, 02:41 PM
Won't work.

Sadly, you're right. Because homosexuals and victimized blacks are the two most powerful groups in the United States. If anything, this thread will lead to my beheading.

SupremeGuy
Won't work.Not with that attitude.

ChumpDumper
A group of murderers is more dangerous to this country than a group of people who don't want to be forced to bake cakes/allow events they don't agree with in their event centers/etc, tbh. I guess that's where we'll have to agree to disagree.So much straw.

We're against those Muslims who kill homosexuals in other countries.

And we can talk about cakes and Donald Trump if we want.

And you can cry like a pussy every time we do.

It's a free country.

mrsmaalox
07-03-2015, 02:42 PM
:lol When you're told that you have to make a cake/allow a gay wedding in your event center/etc, that's exactly what's happening. :lol

No one has been told that. Yes they have been brought down by the court of public opinion NOT by legal public policy that forces them to accept anything. You are complaining about something that doesn't exist. The day the Supreme Court says Christians MUST make cakes or allow gay weddings in their churches, you will have a valid complaint. But that just hasn't happened. Yet :lol

ChumpDumper
07-03-2015, 02:42 PM
Sadly, you're right. Because homosexuals and victimized blacks are the two most powerful groups in the United States. If anything, this thread will lead to my beheading.lol powerful

Untrue.

ChumpDumper
07-03-2015, 02:43 PM
White majority types who claim to be victims are still more powerful.

mrsmaalox
07-03-2015, 02:43 PM
Sadly, you're right. Because homosexuals and victimized blacks are the two most powerful groups in the United States. If anything, this thread will lead to my beheading.

What?!? I thought it was the illegals!!

Buddy Mignon
07-03-2015, 02:44 PM

Thanks.

You should start one just to see what happens.

ChumpDumper
07-03-2015, 02:44 PM
What?!? I thought it was the illegals!!So powerful....

DJR210
07-03-2015, 02:46 PM
You should start one just to see what happens.

Start one what?

mrsmaalox
07-03-2015, 02:47 PM
A group of murderers is more dangerous to this country than a group of people who don't want to be forced to bake cakes/allow events they don't agree with in their event centers/etc, tbh. I guess that's where we'll have to agree to disagree.

You are being deliberately obtuse again lol. A group of murderers outside of this country are definitely less dangerous to us than a a discriminatory group here that wants to affect public policy. And again, no one has been forced to bake cakes here. :lol

Aztecfan03
07-03-2015, 02:50 PM

And damn that Donald Trump for hogging up all the media coverage when there are Muslims in this country killing gays!! :lol

bakeries getting sued for not baking a wedding cake for a gay marriage. At least in Oregon. They have to pay $150,000 or some shit like that.

Infinite_limit
07-03-2015, 02:50 PM

Allowing homosexuality = increases homosexuality

Common sense

Aztecfan03
07-03-2015, 02:53 PM
No one has been told that. Yes they have been brought down by the court of public opinion NOT by legal public policy that forces them to accept anything. You are complaining about something that doesn't exist. The day the Supreme Court says Christians MUST make cakes or allow gay weddings in their churches, you will have a valid complaint. But that just hasn't happened. Yet :lol

false
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/07/02/christian-bakers-fined-135000-for-refusing-to-make-wedding-cake-for-lesbians.html

SupremeGuy
07-03-2015, 02:54 PM
bakeries getting sued for not baking a wedding cake for a gay marriage. At least in Oregon. They have to pay $150,000 or some shit like that.But but Donald Trump! :lol:lol:lol

mrsmaalox
bakeries getting sued for not baking a wedding cake for a gay marriage. At least in Oregon. They have to pay $150,000 or some shit like that.

They were sued by a private individual---they were not forced by the government to accept gays and bake them cakes. You guys don't even know what you're so pissed off about :lol

SupremeGuy
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/07/02/christian-bakers-fined-135000-for-refusing-to-make-wedding-cake-for-lesbians.htmlGet your facts out of here! :lol

SupremeGuy
07-03-2015, 02:55 PM
What?!? I thought it was the illegals!!You're clearly butthurt about that, tbh. :lol

Aztecfan03
07-03-2015, 02:56 PM
They were sued by a private individual---they were not forced by the government to accept gays and bake them cakes. You guys don't even know what you're so pissed off about :lol
ANd the government made them pay. you purposely being obtuse?

SupremeGuy
07-03-2015, 02:56 PM
So much straw.

We're against those Muslims who kill homosexuals in other countries.

And we can talk about cakes and Donald Trump if we want.

And you can cry like a pussy every time we do.

It's a free country.But chump, you're the one getting upset when I bring up muslims and how they're killing homosexuals by the group now...

SupremeGuy
07-03-2015, 02:57 PM
ANd the government made them pay. you purposely being obtuse?You don't even know what you're upset about :cry

:lol

ChumpDumper
07-03-2015, 03:00 PM
But chump, you're the one getting upset when I bring up muslims and how they're killing homosexuals by the group now...You're the one crying like a pussy whenever anyone talks about anything else in the world.

Which you are free to do.

Like you are doing now.

mrsmaalox
07-03-2015, 03:00 PM
false
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/07/02/christian-bakers-fined-135000-for-refusing-to-make-wedding-cake-for-lesbians.html

Sorry but it's illegal in Oregon to discriminate. They chose to violate that law.

mrsmaalox
07-03-2015, 03:01 PM
ANd the government made them pay. you purposely being obtuse?

Sorry but it's illegal in Oregon to discriminate. They chose to violate that law.

DJR210
07-03-2015, 03:10 PM
What?!? I thought it was the illegals!!

They're definitely picking up steam..

Infinite_limit
07-03-2015, 03:10 PM
Ewww

Maalox has a black in her family tree

mrsmaalox
07-03-2015, 03:14 PM
But really, where are all the gay bakers in all this? I know they exist. Not even being gay, if I was a baker, I'd be rolling out the biggest gayest cakes imaginable and be charging ridiculous prices of course. I'd be the BET of cakes!

DJR210
07-03-2015, 03:15 PM

They should contact Wal-Mart, they would have made it. They didn't discriminate over an ISIS cake, but they did over a confederate one.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/isis-cake-baked-walmart-confederate-cake-rejected-article-1.2275879

SupremeGuy
You're the one crying like a pussy whenever anyone talks about anything else in the world.

Which you are free to do.

Like you are doing now.Why does it bother you so much when I remind you that muslims are killing homosexuals in groups these days?

DJR210
if I was a baker, I'd be rolling out the biggest gayest cakes imaginable

ChumpDumper
07-03-2015, 03:16 PM
Why does it bother you so much when I remind you that muslims are killing homosexuals in groups these days?It doesn't.

We're against it.

Why do you lose your shit when anyone talks about anything else in the world?

mrsmaalox
07-03-2015, 03:16 PM
Ewww

Maalox has a black in her family tree

My dad is a genealogist :lol. I don't have any black but there's evidence of gays :depressed

Infinite_limit
07-03-2015, 03:17 PM
My dad is a genealogist :lol. I don't have any black but there's evidence of gays :depressed
Hmm okay that's better. We can still bang

SupremeGuy
07-03-2015, 03:20 PM
It doesn't.

We're against it.

Why do you lose your shit when anyone talks about anything else in the world?No shit has been lost chump, but when you make a thread talking about the persecution of homosexuals, I'll be there to remind you about it. :toast

SupremeGuy
07-03-2015, 03:21 PM
My dad is a genealogist :lol. I don't have any black but there's evidence of gays :depressedDoes he ever share any war stories with you? :lol

ChumpDumper
07-03-2015, 03:22 PM
No shit has been lost chump, but when you make a thread talking about the persecution of homosexuals, I'll be there to remind you about it. :toastSo you will lose your shit again.

OK.

We'll be waiting for you to lose your shit again.

And to start an actual thread about this topic you claim is so important to you to the exclusion of all other discussion of any topic in the universe.

Just change your shitdrawers every once in awhile, OK? :toast

SupremeGuy
07-03-2015, 03:26 PM
So you will lose your shit again.

OK.

We'll be waiting for you to lose your shit again.

And to start an actual thread about this topic you claim is so important to you to the exclusion of all other discussion of any topic in the universe.

Just change your shitdrawers every once in awhile, OK? :toastBut chump, no shit has been lost. Unless all this talk of shit is you projecting? It's ok chump, just like no one judges your cuck friend blake, no one will judge you for shitting yourself. :toast

I hope you get it all figured out, good luck.

ChumpDumper
07-03-2015, 03:28 PM
But chump, no shit has been lost. Unless all this talk of shit is you projecting? It's ok chump, just like no one judges your cuck friend blake, no one will judge you for shitting yourself. :toast

I hope you get it all figured out, good luck.I hope you clean up all the shit you lost.

We will talk about something else in the future, so be proactive about catching all the shit you will lose then, OK?

I hope you get it all figured out, good luck :toast

SupremeGuy
07-03-2015, 04:01 PM
I hope you clean up all the shit you lost.

We will talk about something else in the future, so be proactive about catching all the shit you will lose then, OK?

I hope you get it all figured out, good luck :toastAre you feeling better now? That's good. :toast

ChumpDumper
07-03-2015, 04:19 PM
Are you feeling better now? That's good. :toastChange your pants?

Does that feel better now?

That's good. :toast

SupremeGuy
07-03-2015, 04:25 PM
Change your pants?

Does that feel better now?

That's good. :toastDid you now? That's good. :toast

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 04:30 PM
:lol When you're told that you have to make a cake/allow a gay wedding in your event center/etc, that's exactly what's happening. :lol

They should be forced to make the cake...if their faith was really strong then these fuck faces would realize that the bible also condems fornication between a man and a woman....but they still bake those cakes....and those people are sinning before marriage as well....

Care to dispute my logic? I didn't think so....

ChumpDumper
07-03-2015, 04:30 PM
Did you now? That's good. :toastI didn't change your pants.

Only you can do that.

Or your mom. :toast

ohmwrecker
07-03-2015, 05:30 PM
Man, BurritoSupremeGuy is really stupid.

Blake
07-03-2015, 05:43 PM
No shit has been lost chump, but when you make a thread talking about the persecution of homosexuals, I'll be there to remind you about it. :toast

What are you doing here in this thread when there are mass graves in Mexico near your home to worry about?

And don't forget starving kids in Africa etc

SupremeGuy
07-03-2015, 05:48 PM
Man, BurritoSupremeGuy is really stupid.Burritos are awesome; but if that's how you're trying to insult me because I'm Hispanic, then you're a bigot. Good luck with that.

SupremeGuy
07-03-2015, 05:49 PM
What are you doing here in this thread when there are mass graves in Mexico near your home to worry about?

And don't forget starving kids in Africa etcWho let this cuck out of his cage?

Blake
07-03-2015, 05:56 PM
Who let this cuck out of his cage?

You're not the first, definitely not the last to get exhausted with critical thinking and go straight cuck post.

SupremeGuy
07-03-2015, 06:03 PM
You're not the first, definitely not the last to get exhausted with critical thinking and go straight cuck post.There wasn't anything to think about in your post, cuck. I responded in kind.

DJR210
07-03-2015, 06:04 PM
Man, BurritoSupremeGuy is really stupid.

Blake
07-03-2015, 06:30 PM
There wasn't anything to think about in your post, cuck. I responded in kind.

Right. Logical fallacies are clearly over your head so you responded with a cuck post.

And you'll do it again. Because critical thinking isn't your thing.

SupremeGuy
07-03-2015, 07:00 PM
Right. Logical fallacies are clearly over your head so you responded with a cuck post.

And you'll do it again. Because critical thinking isn't your thing.Does being called a cuck bother you?

hehateme
07-04-2015, 02:47 AM
If they ever get rid of BET can they take that shit stain network known as CMT with it?

Ignignokt
07-04-2015, 09:00 AM

And you'll do it again. Because critical thinking isn't your thing.

Right now your wife is slurping on jamaal's logical phallusy

Leetonidas
07-04-2015, 09:08 AM
This thread.... :lmao

Leetonidas
07-04-2015, 09:09 AM
tbh we already have a white version of BET, it's called CMT :lol

Blake
07-04-2015, 09:21 AM
Does being called a cuck bother you?

I'm not five, so no.

But does calling me a cuck when you're getting intellectually trashed help you cope? I think it does.

mrsmaalox
07-04-2015, 10:02 AM
I'm not five, so no.

But does calling me a cuck when you're getting intellectually trashed help you cope? I think it does.

Yup, it's pretty much the intellectual :yield

DMC
07-04-2015, 10:10 AM
And I want any reference to the black power fist to be considered as racist as the Confederate flag. It also needs to be retired. It's sad because the black power fist is such an important piece of American History, as is the Confederate flag, but it's only the right thing to do.
What would i use to hold my hair up?

DMC
07-04-2015, 10:11 AM
I love BET. Keeps B rated shows off my TV.

unleashbaynes
07-04-2015, 10:25 AM
OP: everyone just wants to cry and play the victim card this days

*proceeds to play the "omg the white man is being targeted and it's not fair" card*

SupremeGuy
07-04-2015, 11:06 AM
I'm not five, so no.

But does calling me a cuck when you're getting intellectually trashed help you cope? I think it does.Does saying that make you feel better? And if it doesn't bother you, then why do you seem so upset right now, cuck?

SupremeGuy
07-04-2015, 11:07 AM
Yup, it's pretty much the intellectual :yieldJumping into another person's discussion? Yeah, it is. :lol

ChumpDumper
07-04-2015, 11:33 AM
Jumping into another person's discussion? Yeah, it is. :lolEspecially when all those homosexuals are being killed by all those Muslims in all those countries.

How dare you even think of anything else. You can't claim to be a Christian anymore.

SupremeGuy
07-04-2015, 11:39 AM
Especially when all those homosexuals are being killed by all those Muslims in all those countries.

How dare you even think of anything else. You can't claim to be a Christian anymore.I'm Agnostic, David.

Clipper Nation
07-04-2015, 11:40 AM
Right now your wife is slurping on jamaal's logical phallusy
:lmao

DJR210
07-04-2015, 11:51 AM
OP: everyone just wants to cry and play the victim card this days

*proceeds to play the "omg the white man is being targeted and it's not fair" card*

I know, that's what the thread is about. If everyone is gonna get their chance to cry, then this is mine :tu

Fair crying field or STFU

DJR210
07-04-2015, 11:53 AM
tbh we already have a white version of BET, it's called CMT :lol

Yeah, but they didn't give it a racist name like the savages did

ChumpDumper
07-04-2015, 12:02 PM
I'm Agnostic, David.Who's David and why are you posting about anything other than all those homosexuals are being killed by all those Muslims in all those countries?

SupremeGuy
07-04-2015, 12:24 PM
Right now your wife is slurping on jamaal's logical phallusy:lmao

SupremeGuy
07-04-2015, 12:27 PM
Who's David and why are you posting about anything other than all those homosexuals are being killed by all those Muslims in all those countries?You're David, and I don't have to talk about it in every thread.

But, please feel free to continue to cry. Hey maybe maalox will come defend your and blake's honor again. :lol

I'm waiting. :toast

~O~
07-04-2015, 12:51 PM

Thanks.

You know what??????????.............

I AGREE

DJR210
07-04-2015, 12:53 PM
You know what??????????.............

I AGREE

:toast

Means a lot from a black poster. Thanks for your unbiased support :tu

Jumping into another person's discussion? Yeah, it is. :lol

:lol why you feuding with mrsmaalox? You and SA210 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2902) are the only two who dared

ChumpDumper
07-04-2015, 12:56 PM
You're David, and I don't have to talk about it in every thread.

But, please feel free to continue to cry. Hey maybe maalox will come defend your and blake's honor again. :lol

I'm waiting. :toastMy name is not David.

You are mistaken.

~O~
07-04-2015, 12:56 PM
It can't be one way. It has to be both ways and apply to everyone. So yes, the channel should change its name. Honestly, I hate BET with a passion. Its beyond awful television channel. And no problem.

SupremeGuy
07-04-2015, 01:03 PM
:lol why you feuding with mrsmaalox (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5468)? You and SA210 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2902) are the only two who daredShe's been feuding with me ever since I dropped truth bombs about how it's fucking stupid for my fellow Hispanics to be crying about Trump while turning a blind eye to shit that's really important. North Mexico is starting to resemble the goddamn middle east and shit; it's getting worse.

cantthinkofanything
07-04-2015, 01:04 PM
Searching for Bobby Fisher - Movie Review

I always forgot how good this was.

8/10. Just a great PG movie.

DJR210
07-04-2015, 01:04 PM
She's been feuding with me ever since I dropped truth bombs about how it's fucking stupid for my fellow Hispanics to be crying about Trump while turning a blind eye to shit that's really important. North Mexico is starting to resemble the goddamn middle east and shit; it's getting worse.

Yeah, Trump is nuts, but he's on to something w/ his crusade against wetbacks.

DJR210
07-04-2015, 01:05 PM

8/10. Just a great PG movie.

Which is the thread that sealed the deal for you?

SupremeGuy
07-04-2015, 01:06 PM

8/10. Just a great PG movie.I liked it. 8/10 is good.

cantthinkofanything
07-04-2015, 01:12 PM

Which is the thread that sealed the deal for you?

The last one I started before I got pinked was my open letter to LMA which welcomed him and invited him to follow me. It might have been my closing line that did me in. "Although good luck getting a fucking account approved".

Clipper Nation
07-04-2015, 01:30 PM
My name is not David.

You are mistaken.
Then you won't mind.

ChumpDumper
07-04-2015, 01:34 PM
Then you won't mind.But who is David?

Clipper Nation
07-04-2015, 01:36 PM
But who is David?
You.

ChumpDumper
07-04-2015, 01:40 PM
You.Nope.

Try harder.

Clipper Nation
07-04-2015, 01:40 PM
Nope.
Then you won't mind, Dave.

ChumpDumper
07-04-2015, 01:42 PM
Then you won't mind, Dave.But it isn't my name.

Where did you get the name David?

Clipper Nation
07-04-2015, 01:46 PM
But it isn't my name.
Then you won't mind.

Where did you get the name David?
It's a common name, tbh, and apparently one that makes you get all defensive.

ChumpDumper
07-04-2015, 01:48 PM
Then you won't mind.Why would you use a name that isn't mine?

It's a common name, tbh, and apparently one that makes you get all defensive.It makes me ask you who's David, and that makes you shit yourself.

Clipper Nation
07-04-2015, 01:51 PM
Why would you use a name that isn't mine?
Just to piss you off, tbh.

It makes me ask you who's David, and that makes you shit yourself.
What happens whenever you post:

http://i.imgur.com/XHksLzK.jpg

ChumpDumper
07-04-2015, 01:56 PM
Just to piss you off, tbh.But it doesn't.

What happens whenever you post:

http://i.imgur.com/XHksLzK.jpg

Just to piss you off, tbh.You just did the exact same thing you accused me of doing tbh.

SupremeGuy
07-04-2015, 05:19 PM
David seems pretty upset, tbh. :lol

ChumpDumper
07-04-2015, 06:00 PM
David seems pretty upset, tbh. :lolWho's David?

Clipper Nation
07-04-2015, 06:27 PM
Who's David?
Chillax, Dave. No need to get upset.

Ignignokt
07-04-2015, 07:04 PM
tttthhhhstaaahhpp

Jacob1983
07-05-2015, 12:41 AM
Aren't things like BET, NAACP, Vibe, and the NAACP Image Awards there so white liberals can feel better about themselves? So they can get rid of their white guilt?

Oh, Gee!!
07-05-2015, 12:50 AM
where is the petition?

DJR210
07-05-2015, 01:13 AM
where is the petition?

Show your support in the thread and after I edit out all of Chump's courtship of other males, I'll send it to the executives at BET

HI-FI
07-05-2015, 01:49 AM
Show your support in the thread and after I edit out all of Chump's courtship of other males, I'll send it to the executives at BET
You know they'll take one look at it and be like "shhhhheeeeiiitttt."

DJR210
07-05-2015, 01:53 AM
You know they'll take one look at it and be like "shhhhheeeeiiitttt."

"Hell nah, this creepy ass crackuh hurr trippin"

Oh, Gee!!
07-05-2015, 02:30 AM

you're gonna send them a link to the thread? or just print screen and mail it?

DJR210
07-05-2015, 02:40 AM
you're gonna send them a link to the thread? or just print screen and mail it?

Not sure yet.. what do you think will be more effective?

ChumpDumper
07-05-2015, 02:45 AM
Chillax, Dave. No need to get upset.Who's David?

Stop what? What do you want me to stop doing to you gtown?

ChumpDumper
07-05-2015, 02:46 AM
Aren't things like BET, NAACP, Vibe, and the NAACP Image Awards there so white liberals can feel better about themselves? So they can get rid of their white guilt?Not really.

Do you know anything about anything, Jacob?

Oh, Gee!!
07-05-2015, 02:56 AM
Not sure yet.. what do you think will be more effective?

text message

AngryMan
07-05-2015, 04:36 AM

Man...sit your ass down! You ain't doing shit.

Clipper Nation
07-05-2015, 10:13 AM
Who's David? Blake's boyfriend.

unleashbaynes
07-05-2015, 11:06 AM
Blake and Chump are such faggots that it just makes you wanna go against everything they say, even when they hold a fairly reasonable position :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-05-2015, 11:38 AM
A guy with a Confederate Flag in his post wants BET to end... not prejudice at all..

and I'm from NC. We breathe the Confederate flag.

Blake
07-05-2015, 12:10 PM
Blake and Chump are such faggots that it just makes you wanna go against everything they say, even when they hold a fairly reasonable position :lol

Dang i was hoping you'd give me high fives in every thread.

Blake
07-05-2015, 12:14 PM
Blake's boyfriend.

lol desperate for messageboard attention

DJR210
07-05-2015, 02:07 PM
We breathe the Confederate flag.

You just implied that the confederate flag was racist. Does the quote above confirm you're a racist?

ohmwrecker
07-05-2015, 02:53 PM
Shut up.

Caltex2
07-06-2015, 11:32 AM
BET doesn't exist because black people demanded it. It exists [sic] because marketers believe they can make more money targeting a specific audience.

It exist because other mainstream channels, especially MTV, wouldn't play black artists. Just like how HBCU's exist because other schools wouldn't admit black students. With that said, I wouldn't mind a name change for the very double standard that you raise.

Blake
07-06-2015, 01:41 PM
It exist because other mainstream channels, especially MTV, wouldn't play black artists. Just like how HBCU's exist because other schools wouldn't admit black students. With that said, I wouldn't mind a name change for the very double standard that you raise.

You pulled that straight out of your ass, didn't you

DJR210
07-06-2015, 02:27 PM
It exist because other mainstream channels, especially MTV, wouldn't play black artists. Black artists are on MTV all the time. Have been since it's creation.

With that said, I wouldn't mind a name change for the very double standard that you raise.

It's only fair in our new ultra sensitive society.

Caltex2
07-06-2015, 06:55 PM
Black artists are on MTV all the time. Have been since it's creation.

It's only fair in our new ultra sensitive society.

Not true, do some research. Even when MTV started to play black artists, it was only Michael Jackson, a transcendent superstar. Obviously things have changed in a big way but as for why BET was created, there you go. Is it outdated? Possibly but it exist today for a reason.

And yes, PC society sucks.

Avante
07-06-2015, 07:44 PM
We need all the black entertainment we can get. The more the better.

White people don't....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNKRm6H-qOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV95pdw3pDw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uifuzx9TDVY

JoeChalupa
08-27-2015, 06:43 AM
So much for this petition.

DJR210
08-27-2015, 10:12 AM
So much for this petition.

Damn shame BET is still a thing after that sadistic fatass black piece of shit killed two innocent young white reporters..

Church of coons gets shot up, entire state backs down and removes piece of history.. Black murders out of racism on live TV? Just another day. Just sick.

Spurminator
08-27-2015, 10:40 AM
Pretty sure 90% of cable is WET.

Oh, Gee!!
08-27-2015, 10:46 AM
CMT was taken off the air when Dylann Roof went on his rampage. Turnabout is fair play where I'm from.

Spurminator
08-27-2015, 11:01 AM
Plus we all know BET is a symbol of oppression against white people who demanded that their cable packages be 100% devoted to shows for white people, featuring white people (with the exception of the Cosby Show and Oprah).

philldafunk
08-27-2015, 12:56 PM
BET is owned by Viacom. Hasn't been "black" entertainment in well over a decade.

DMC
08-27-2015, 01:14 PM
Don't think anyone gives a shit that it's called BET. Who fucking cares, it's about the programming. Make a decent program.

Still, I like it that they segregated themselves so I don't have to weed them out.

Quetzal-X
08-27-2015, 04:29 PM
BET is owned by Viacom. Hasn't been "black" entertainment in well over a decade.

Honkeys decide what plays on BET.

Avante
08-27-2015, 05:18 PM
The more black entertinment the better, far more talent there.

Quetzal-X
08-27-2015, 06:30 PM
She's been feuding with me ever since I dropped truth bombs about how it's fucking stupid for my fellow Hispanics to be crying about Trump while turning a blind eye to shit that's really important. North Mexico is starting to resemble the goddamn middle east and shit; it's getting worse.

IMO my fellow hispanics , highly americanised, dont realize or deny they are Mexicans and as US citizens, predictably do not give 1 shit about anything outside of USA. A clown like Trump potentially being the POTUS IN the USA is different IMO because it is HERE in the US. I dont give a shit about what happens in those muslim countries, let them do their thing as they believe in their country. And the "starting to resemble the gd middle-east and shit", ---thanks to the failed US War on Drugs aka marijuana/Mexicans. If you are gonna mention the middle east similarity , it is important not to turn a blind eye to the fact that this is another US created mess. Training-Funding-Arms provided by the US taxpayer.

Bender
08-27-2015, 06:47 PM
The more black entertinment the better, far more talent there.
yep, like Tyler Perry's stuff

~O~
08-28-2015, 12:57 PM

White people don't....

Wow..that was amazing. That type of African American entertainment has been paved over by the hip hop industry. Its almost like it never existed.

Infinite_limit
08-28-2015, 01:12 PM

White people don't....

> Erratic movement

https://2prowriting.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/doge-athlete.jpg

Infinite_limit
08-28-2015, 01:16 PM
Black people don't. . . . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPjNphbbla0

^ Actually requires skill and practice. Blacks incapable