View Full Version : Lakers: looking at Rondo

ElNono
07-03-2015, 12:54 PM

Mikeanaro
07-03-2015, 12:56 PM
Lol, new cancer arise.

Thread
07-03-2015, 12:56 PM
I've always been partial to him. Still am.

LkrFan
07-03-2015, 12:57 PM
hEllN:lolN:lol

illmatic
07-03-2015, 01:21 PM
God I hope Rondo is signed by the Lakeshow and wrecks your shit. Why would LA even entertain this turtle? Y'all already have a point guard in your lottery pick.

Thread
07-03-2015, 01:23 PM
God I hope Rondo is signed by the Lakeshow and wrecks your shit. Why would LA even entertain this turtle? Y'all already have a point guard in your lottery pick.

He's not ready for that kind of load, ill.

Where's the fire?

Clipper Nation
07-03-2015, 01:25 PM
:lmao Lakers
:lmao Maxing out R:lolnd:lol

illmatic
This isn't the 1980s-1990s anymore Cub. You throw your players to the wolves now and let them learn as they go. Besides LA isn't competing for anything next year so there aren't going to be high expectations on the kid. Why would you stunt his growth by letting some scrub has been play over him? LA is grasping for straws again.

Thread

Losing to yourself. tee, hee.

Clipper Nation
07-03-2015, 01:26 PM
You haven't heard? Kirbs already told Fredo to ship Russell's ass out.

Thread
07-03-2015, 01:26 PM
You haven't heard? Kirbs already told Fredo to ship Russell's ass out.

:rolleyes

Clipper Nation
07-03-2015, 01:28 PM
:rolleyes
Bryant and Rondo together, Dale. Not enough ball for the both of 'em.

tee, hee.

Bynumite
07-03-2015, 01:29 PM
Please don't.

gambit1990
07-03-2015, 01:31 PM
give him the max!

Chris
07-03-2015, 02:13 PM
http://stashpit.com/upload/big/2013/10/01/524ad01650787.jpg

DJR210
07-03-2015, 02:18 PM
:lol hell yeah, sign a dumb fuck who wants to call the shots to hinder the growth of your 1st round PG
:lol 8 meetings with LMA, still not impressed
:lol Mark Madsen the Lakers secret weapon to free agency
:lol "Kobe, is it ok if you find something else to do during our meeting w/ Rondo?"
:lol Lakers

ElNono
07-03-2015, 02:20 PM
to be fair, Rondo would probably be an improvement over Byron Scott on play-calling, tbh :lol

Buddy Mignon
07-03-2015, 02:29 PM
Just pocket the money already... Jesus. Our future starts with Russ, Randle, Clarkson, Ellington, and Black. Build from there.

Thread
07-03-2015, 02:31 PM
Just pocket the money already... Jesus. Our future starts with Russ, Randle, Clarkson, Ellington, and Black. Build from there.

It's burnin' a hole in their pockets. The son is on the clock for the 3 year plan and sister is counting down the hours on father's watch he left her.

Buddy Mignon
07-03-2015, 02:34 PM
It's burnin' a hole in their pockets. The son is on the clock for the 3 year plan and sister is counting down the hours on father's watch he left her.

And that heffa is still seething about Jimbo stiffing her fuck partner in NY. Her pitch of calling everyone that doesn't want to play with Kobe a loser is coming back to haunt her. And he has the stink of death on him.

Thread
07-03-2015, 02:37 PM
And that heffa is still seething about Jimbo stiffing her fuck partner in NY. Her pitch of calling everyone that doesn't want to play with Kobe a loser is coming back to haunt her. And he has the stink of death on him.

Did you read that fresh article on ESPN about those two? Jesus, it's just incredible. She's talking about him and how's she'll have to fire him. Then speaks her father name among all the shit. I finally just got up from here and went away. I could read no more.

Buddy Mignon
07-03-2015, 02:39 PM
Did you read that fresh article on ESPN about those two? Jesus, it's just incredible. She's talking about him and how's she'll have to fire him. Then speaks her father name among all the shit. I finally just got up from here and went away. I could read no more.

Nothing recently. I just remember her saying it... him too. He's still part owner regardless, but she's nothing more than a Kobe fangal. You got a link?

Sean Cagney
07-03-2015, 02:44 PM
Man if their FO gives him the Max..... They should all be fired that same day.

Buddy Mignon
07-03-2015, 02:46 PM
Man if their FO gives him the Max..... They should all be fired that same day.

Why would owners fire themselves, dummy.

Thread
07-03-2015, 02:48 PM
Nothing recently. I just remember her saying it... him too. He's still part owner regardless, but she's nothing more than a Kobe fangal. You got a link?

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/13191079/los-angeles-lakers-team-president-jeanie-buss-says-brother-jim-resign-three-year-rebuilding-deadline-not-met

Thebesteva
07-03-2015, 02:50 PM
I've always been partial to him. Still am.

Bend over I'll show you partial

Sean Cagney
07-03-2015, 02:57 PM
Because they obviously can't make decisions to better the franchise just like your stupid ass can't make a good post to save your life. Have fun with that team failing year after year and jumping on the Spurs dick all year long because your team is irrelevant :lol

Sean Cagney
07-03-2015, 02:58 PM
Because they obviously can't make decisions to better the franchise just like your stupid ass can't make a good post to save your life. Have fun with that team failing year after year and jumping on the Spurs dick all year long because your team is irrelevant :lol

BTW your dumb ass could not even select the right team when you signed up so you should talk

Buddy Mignon
07-03-2015, 02:59 PM
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/13191079/los-angeles-lakers-team-president-jeanie-buss-says-brother-jim-resign-three-year-rebuilding-deadline-not-met

I thought the fucker was in his 3rd year. She's saying he's got two more.

Buddy Mignon
07-03-2015, 03:02 PM

BTW your dumb ass could not even select the right team when you signed up so you should talk

Lil nigga... I'm the most sought after poster in the history of this forum. Just my presence gets your pussy wet.

Thread
07-03-2015, 03:03 PM
I thought the fucker was in his 3rd year. She's saying he's got two more.

LMAO! I know. I don't remember the clock being officially started.

Can you imagine though a business concern like that talking in such a vulgar manner about matters that should be held in private? Did she not learn anything from her father? The template doesn't change. Only the people working with it.

Thread
07-03-2015, 03:08 PM
"Yeah, absolutely," Buss said. "This is my job. I'm part-owner of the team, but I'm also the president. The Buss family is the majority owner but we have other partners as well who are also shareholders, and I have an obligation to them. Would I make those changes? Yes. My brother understands that we have to continue to strive for greatness, and I think he would be the first one to feel that he would need to step down if he can't get us to that point."

Absolutely fantastic to behold.

She's a reckless fool. This will turn out the like the DeBartolo brother & sister in SF. Ruined them.

Buddy Mignon
07-03-2015, 03:09 PM
LMAO! I know. I don't remember the clock being officially started.

Can you imagine though a business concern like that talking in such a vulgar manner about matters that should be held in private? Did she not learn anything from her father? The template doesn't change. Only the people working with it.

Its a joke right now.

Thread
07-03-2015, 03:11 PM
Its a joke right now.

Yep, and a great American tragedy. Not life & death of course, but, a dirty shame.

whitemamba
07-03-2015, 03:45 PM
If we sign rondo, People will die.

LkrFan
07-03-2015, 08:09 PM

:lol Trading away Hawes
:lol DeContract bouncing like Dolly Parton's tits
:lol Cliff Paul with no rim protection
:lol Robert Sacre da best center in LA
:lol Tom Rivers mapping out a championship parade route