PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Becky Hammon to Coach Spurs Summer Leage Squad

Jabba
07-03-2015, 03:51 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13193330/becky-hammon-coach-san-antonio-spurs-summer-league-team

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/05/Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

whitemamba
07-03-2015, 03:56 PM
:lmao Spurs falling apart

Franklin
07-03-2015, 06:29 PM
Da Becky is a celibate too, imho.

Jabba
07-03-2015, 06:35 PM
:lmao Spurs falling apart

Thats what I'm saying :lmao

LkrFan
07-03-2015, 08:03 PM
Not good. Women should NEVER EVER tell men what to do.

RGMCSE
07-22-2015, 09:28 AM
Damn Spurs just doing what's Spurs do. Champ! It's that Midas touch!

RGMCSE
07-27-2015, 03:32 PM
Becky could coach the lakas to an 8 seed.

Mark Celibate
07-27-2015, 06:08 PM
Becky is easily one of the greatest women in the US (or even the whole world tbh), she's so brilliant sometimes you may even forgot that she is female. Just like Mark Celibate said, gender doesn't really matter when you are a lifelong celibate.

07-27-2015, 08:59 PM
Becky is easily one of the greatest women in the US (or even the whole world tbh), she's so brilliant sometimes you may even forgot that she is female. Just like Mark Celibate said, gender doesn't really matter when you are a lifelong celibate.
Becky is a celibate too?

Silver&Black
07-28-2015, 12:16 AM

Honestly, I don't what is more annoying:

1. Kool always talking about all the pussy he gets.

OR

2. You always talking about all the pussy you don't get.

Reck
07-28-2015, 12:24 AM

You are on the Mark Celibate account scro. It should say what Franklin said. :lol

Reck
07-28-2015, 12:27 AM
Honestly, I don't what is more annoying:

1. Kool always talking about all the pussy he gets.

OR

2. You always talking about all the pussy you don't get.

His is legit though.

My nigga, being of a great and respectful house and family, just wants to do it right or he may not get his family's blessings and money tbh.

Shame is a big thing for my nig's whole family.

Mark Celibate
07-28-2015, 02:00 AM
Becky is a celibate too?
I believe so. She is straight yet she has never dated no one, so it's easy to presume that she is probably a celibate just like I am.

Mark Celibate
07-28-2015, 02:13 AM
You are on the Mark Celibate account scro. It should say what Franklin said. :lol

It doesn't matter bro everyone knows Franklin is my troll account.

His is legit though.

My nigga, being of a great and respectful house and family, just wants to do it right or he may not get his family's blessings and money tbh.

Shame is a big thing for my nig's whole family.
And my choice of celibacy ain't having nothing to do with my family tbh. Actually my parents have always compelled me to give up celibacy and start living a normal life (which was one of the main reasons why I seriously considered starting a relationship with that so-called lunar goddess a few months ago) but the cruel fact is that, the romance that I desire only exists in the imaginary world. I'd rather remain celibate for lifelong, living a happy celibate life, than embroil myself among relentless troubles that a hypothetical relationship/marriage would inevitably deliver. Celibacy is a choice of good reasoning and thorough meditation, rather than one of impulse and sudden emotion tbh. I have thought about this issue for years and finally, and thankfully, I made the same right decision that Sir Isaac Newton made four centuries ago.

Think Thousand times before taking a decision but... after taking decision, never turn back even if you get Thousand difficulties --- Adolf Hitler