PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Calling It Now Lakers Will Be Better Than Mavs and Clips

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 04:38 PM
This one single move significantly weakened both teams....The mavs have no PG...and when DJ gets in foul trouble..they're done....

Clips have 0 rim protection....I expect Laker guards to penetrate at will....

Faggot LMA to the Suns and the table is set for a scrumptious meal...:lol

SupremeGuy
07-03-2015, 04:45 PM
As usual, your logic is unquestionable.

Splits
07-03-2015, 04:46 PM
Better at what? You actually have a real chance at retaining your pick, and not by tanking, just by fielding a summer league roster since nobody wants to play with Kobe.

Thread
07-03-2015, 04:47 PM
Better at what? You actually have a real chance at retaining your pick, and not by tanking, just by fielding a summer league roster since nobody wants to play with Kobe.

I'm on the uptick,,,66.52...heading for Master Pro.

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 04:51 PM

Not wanting to play with Kobe only weeds out the boys from the men....only players with no heart back away....and let's be real..Duncan is giving away money to have players in SA...that is the biggest joke of all time..and the real conversation here....its not who doesnt want to play with Kobe..its about who Duncan is giving money to....to help him win....

Clipper Nation
07-03-2015, 04:53 PM
Given that we actually own our pick and the Lakers don't, that would be great for us. Lottery pick + max cap space + Lakers forking over their pick to Hinkie :toast

daslicer
07-03-2015, 04:58 PM
OP is right Lakers will still be better than both Mavs and clips at going to the lottery.

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 05:35 PM
Given that we actually own our pick and the Lakers don't, that would be great for us. Lottery pick + max cap space + Lakers forking over their pick :toast

I don't agree with waiting on Aldridge but the good part is we were saved from ourselves. The contracts that it took to Lopez and players like that I say no thank you. No way I want to be paying all these guys that kind of money no matter what the cap was. Really 8 million would have kj mcdaniels locked up. Do you really want to pay brewer 8 million or a young guy that can grow with the team and be much better then him the money? Do you really want to Pay Lopez 54 million or would you rather give half that to koufos or biyombo. Our better yet get a pick or a player from GS or Indiana for taking Hubert or lee. If we got lee and looney or Barnes or something like for taking lee and having even more cap next yea. Having sat out the crazy spending spree wwe have options that aren't much worse then what we would have got have higher upside or chances to get more assets. Honestly it is like God is doing for us what we can not do for ourselves!

Mav-elous Man
07-03-2015, 05:44 PM
Lakers will be bottom feeders once again. But I'm liking this trend of no one wanting to sign with the Lakers in free agency. :lol

Trainwreck2100
07-03-2015, 05:46 PM
no big man depth for the Lakers though. Lakers might have the tools for a dynamic smaller offense but they don't have the pieces in place to initiate it.

Koolaid_Man
07-03-2015, 05:48 PM
In Upshaw we trust