PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Never in a million years

RsxPiimp
07-04-2015, 11:48 AM
did I imagine, a team like the Spurs from freaking San Antonio would be preferred over the 16 x NBA champions Los Angeles Lakers.

Laker fans, we begged not once, not twice but three times. Our pride has been hurt too many times. We the most glamorous, storied franchise and we can't even get Deandre Jordan types of scrubs smh...

As a Laker fan, this is one of my darkest hour. With plenty of capspace left but no one worthy to sign. I see Laker fans talking about bringing David Lee and Kosta Koufas. What the hell man.

If Kobe isn't on the team, I'd be fine with another lottery year but #24 on board damn these Spurs cats are going to kill us all year

May the god almighty help us all.

Thread
07-04-2015, 11:49 AM
In for penny.

In for pound.

RsxPiimp
07-04-2015, 11:52 AM
I'm all in, all the way. But a man has emotions.

DMX7
07-04-2015, 11:52 AM
Oh it feels so good. :lol

Raven
07-04-2015, 11:54 AM
mmmmmmmmmmm yeeesssss

AlexJones
07-04-2015, 11:56 AM
In for penny.

In for pound.

lol.. nothing rattles you eh

RsxPiimp
07-04-2015, 11:57 AM
Our priority right now is how to make this team attractive to free agents in the summer of 2016.

Koufos actually has a decent game and has played well against us. Would be a good, Mihm-esque piece.

"Can we still trade for Okafor? Maybe All Rookie 1st Team Clarkson + Randle? Think Hinkie will bite?"
:(

lefty
07-04-2015, 11:58 AM
Peace in our time.

Imagine that.

djohn2oo8
07-04-2015, 12:00 PM
did I imagine, a team like the Spurs from freaking San Antonio would be preferred over the 16 x NBA champions Los Angeles Lakers.

Laker fans, we begged not once, not twice but three times. Our pride has been hurt too many times. We the most glamorous, storied franchise and we can't even get Deandre Jordan types of scrubs smh...

As a Laker fan, this is one of my darkest hour. With plenty of capspace left but no one worthy to sign. I see Laker fans talking about bringing David Lee and Kosta Koufas. What the hell man.

If Kobe isn't on the team, I'd be fine with another lottery year but #24 on board damn these Spurs cats are going to kill us all year

Shut your emotional ass up and act like somebody. Christ.

djohn2oo8
07-04-2015, 12:01 PM
Peace in our time.

Imagine that.

:lol

Clipper Nation
OP also thought Manny was going to beat Floyd and that the Nets were winning it all, need I say more :lol

Thread
lol.. nothing rattles you eh

Cancer, that's about it.

StrengthAndHonor
07-04-2015, 12:02 PM
With the way things are going with the Clippers, I won't be surprised if we're back in the gutter in 3 years. Blake is not guaranteed to stay. Without him, where pretty much back to lottery too.

Spur-Addict
07-04-2015, 12:03 PM
Tank for Simmons.

freemeat
07-04-2015, 12:04 PM
For the Lakers and their fans:

https://youtu.be/lcITGNWtoIc

StrengthAndHonor
07-04-2015, 12:06 PM
Tank for Simmons.

They have to be ridiculously awful to get a Top 3. With the 76ers owning their pick, one ping pong ball could reverse their fortune just like the Knicks in this years draft.

Mnky
07-04-2015, 12:09 PM
Lakers will make a come back once Kobe gone. Randle is legit if he stays healthy, and Russ has the swagger of a champion. He will be good for the city and future recruitments. You got a couple pieces to work withh and will be loaded with cash in the upcoming cap increase Years.Y'all gona be alright. :toast

Spur-Addict
07-04-2015, 12:10 PM
They have to be ridiculously awful to get a Top 3. With the 76ers owning their pick, one ping pong ball could reverse their fortune just like the Knicks in this years draft.

Stranger things have happened, and we all know the league itself loves them.

Buddy Mignon
07-04-2015, 12:11 PM
With the way things are going with the Clippers, I won't be surprised if we're back in the gutter in 3 years. Blake is not guaranteed to stay. Without him, where pretty much back to lottery too.

You never got out of the gutter, you bum.

StrengthAndHonor
07-04-2015, 12:13 PM
You never got out of the gutter, you bum.

With Laker fans like you, it's no surprise your fan base is the most hated.

Buddy Mignon
07-04-2015, 12:14 PM
With Laker fans like you, it's no surprise your fan base is the most hated.

I don't give a fuck if I hurt your feeling. You have a team full of bums.

TheCerebral1
07-04-2015, 12:18 PM
No offense, but the Lakers have an overpaid shell of himself in the form of the ghost of future past Kobe Bryant. Russell was a huge get and need for the team. Clarkson and Randle have promise, but there's a lot of holes. The Spurs are in the window to compete for another championship immediately. Don't take this the wrong way, but the Lakers are the NY Knicks of the west ATM.

Thread
07-04-2015, 12:28 PM
No offense, but the Lakers have an overpaid shell of himself in the form of the ghost of future past Kobe Bryant. Russell was a huge get and need for the team. Clarkson and Randle have promise, but there's a lot of holes. The Spurs are in the window to compete for another championship immediately. Don't take this the wrong way, but the Lakers are the NY Knicks of the west ATM.

Nonetheless not too long ago they were selling your shit and stringi...

Ah fuck it, I'm go ta luncheon.

Chow.

RsxPiimp
07-04-2015, 12:30 PM
OP also thought Manny was going to beat Floyd and that the Nets were winning it all, need I say more :lol
Im already on all fours, with a lube in my ass. All you gotta do is stick it in, 5 inches deep and here you are asking me if I can tie me up and put a sock in my mouth.

#ruthless

djohn2oo8
07-04-2015, 12:32 PM

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2015, 12:33 PM

Its temporary..dont forget

Kobe 5
The Spurs 5

I wont even mention the other 12 titles we got...

DMC
07-04-2015, 12:36 PM
What killed it for LA was Byron Scott. Kobe didn't help, but no legit player wants to play under Byron fucking Scott. If Phil was there, LMA is in LA.

Mav-elous Man
07-04-2015, 12:37 PM
Texas > California

daslicer
07-04-2015, 01:37 PM
Jordan leaving the Clippers shows to me that its not just location that factors in whether or not player decides to sign with a team granted location is a huge factor. Jordan left the clippers because he couldn't stand CP3 from what I have heard. Also its obvious that guys didn't want to play for the Lakers due to Kobe being a toxic teammate along with being the number 1 chucker in the league. New York also struck out in the FA market they couldn't even get Monroe to go there because supposedly Monroe thought they were losers and didn't want to play with a chucker. The common denominator here is guys don't want to play with chuckers and they also want to be put in position where they can succeed. Top notch FA's will flock to NY and LA the moment they get rid of their chuckers Melo/Kobe and put together a decent team.

LnGrrrR
07-04-2015, 02:24 PM
I'm all in, all the way. But a man has emotions.

- Kobe, 2003

RsxPiimp
07-04-2015, 05:09 PM
Sorry to my Laker bros, it was an overreaction. :lol Thinking about it now, the Lakers usually don't get big names on FA. Last one was Shaq. We got D-Russ, Randle and Kobe off the books next year. it's going to be a sweet revenge.

Clipper Nation
07-04-2015, 05:11 PM
Sorry to my Laker bros, it was an overreaction. :lol Thinking about it now, the Lakers usually don't get big names on FA. Last one was Shaq. We got D-Russ, Randle and Kobe off the books next year. it's going to be a sweet revenge.
:lol With the cap going up, Kirby's going to grab for more $$$, not retire.

RsxPiimp
07-04-2015, 05:13 PM
Come on man, let me have this...

Thread
07-04-2015, 08:47 PM
What killed it for LA was Byron Scott. Kobe didn't help, but no legit player wants to play under Byron fucking Scott. If Phil was there, LMA is in LA.

& we're still shit. He had one place to land and flourish,,,SA. He knew that. He's been up North for a decade grimacing in agony. That bootie hole will dilate with you and he'll be like the second coming.

Kool Bob Love
07-04-2015, 08:49 PM
Best time to be a laker hater.:toast

imma tell my grandchildren abou this one. Bet,

Splits
07-04-2015, 09:11 PM
Best time to be a laker hater.:toast

imma tell my grandchildren abou this one. Bet,

Amen. They couldn't be further in the shit hole while the Spurs are serious contenders yet again.

Thread
07-04-2015, 09:14 PM
Amen. They couldn't be further in the shit hole while the Spurs are serious contenders yet again.

Just gotta hope Aldridge retains his hen house ways. Anything is possible.

HemisfairArena
07-04-2015, 09:17 PM
Lakers will make a come back once Kobe gone. Randle is legit if he stays healthy, and Russ has the swagger of a champion. He will be good for the city and future recruitments. You got a couple pieces to work withh and will be loaded with cash in the upcoming cap increase Years.Y'all gona be alright. :toast

Dude is the 2nd coming of DeJuan Blair,,,,nothing more. Laker fans are fucked,,,

Splits
07-04-2015, 09:22 PM
Hemi

HemisfairArena
07-04-2015, 09:32 PM
It will truly hit home when the Lakers strike out on Durant next summer and Davis has already recommitted to New Orleans,,,Lakers are old news. It will be a longer drought between titles then the 12 years between Magic and Shaq,,,this could go 20+ years and lets see these Laker bandwagoners stick that out,,,,

HarlemHeat37
07-04-2015, 09:35 PM
:lol who the fuck is this Randle nigga I keep hearing about, tbh?

Reck
07-04-2015, 09:38 PM
On the bright side, you got purple in your name now. :lol

Thread
07-04-2015, 09:43 PM
It will truly hit home when the Lakers strike out on Durant next summer and Davis has already recommitted to New Orleans,,,Lakers are old news. It will be a longer drought between titles then the 12 years between Magic and Shaq,,,this could go 20+ years and lets see these Laker bandwagoners stick that out,,,,

We'll never do our people you like you did to David "Chicken of the Sea" Robinson. You boo'ed that fucker till he about committed sideways. Called him all sorts of vile names + "Flipper" - "Latrine Queen" - "Charmin'" - "The Little Mermaid"---

You got no fuckin' room.

HemisfairArena
07-04-2015, 09:48 PM
We'll never do our people you like you did to David "Chicken of the Sea" Robinson. You boo'ed that fucker till he about committed sideways. Called him all sorts of vile names + "Flipper" - "Latrine Queen" - "Charmin'" - "The Little Mermaid"---

You got no fuckin' room.

You're already doing it to your people, Ned,,,,,Shaq was thrown away like a used tampon,,,Gasol as well,,,all for Kobrick.

Splits
07-04-2015, 09:49 PM
Hemi

Thread
07-04-2015, 09:50 PM
You're already doing it to your people, Ned,,,,,Shaq was thrown away like a used tampon,,,Gasol as well,,,all for Kobrick.

We never boo'ed Daddy. We never boo'ed Pau. We never boo'ed Kobe.

You drove David Robinson to near suicide, called him everything but a black man. Shamed him at the request and prodding of Media. Went to it like a dog returning to it's vomit.

David "Chicken of the Sea" Robinson

Silver&Black
07-04-2015, 09:52 PM

You got no fuckin' room.

You drove David Robinson to near suicide, called him everything but a black man. Shamed him at the request and prodding of Media. Went to it like a dog returning to it's vomit.

:nope Stop while you're ahead Dale

Thread
07-04-2015, 09:54 PM
:nope Stop while you're ahead Dale

No way. I'm off the fuckin' reservation.

CHARGE!!!!!!

HemisfairArena
07-04-2015, 09:58 PM

You smashed a young kids dream by getting rid of him,,,turned him into a fuckin' life taker,,,Crittenton was your 1st round pick,,,now he's doing life. You nary room,,,rapists and murderers,,,,

Chucho
07-04-2015, 10:03 PM

Never in a million years?? Because you're a fucking moron, no?

LOL Lakerfans

LOL Kobe "Smog" Bryant

LOL 20 win seasons

LOL Mitch Cuckchap

LOL teehee

LOL hang around here, nothing better for y'all to do but envy us

LOL Roy Hibbert

LOL cucked all day by everyone. Couldn't attract flies to this shit salad

LOL teehee

Thread
07-04-2015, 10:05 PM
You smashed a young kids dream by getting rid of him,,,turned him into a fuckin' life taker,,,Crittenton was your 1st round pick,,,now he's doing life. You nary room,,,rapists and murderers,,,,

Nonetheless, you near drove David Robinson to his suicidal death. Media set you's on him and you went, like your ass was on fire. Boo'ed David. Questioned his manhood, his maidenhead, the who she-bang. I was there motherfucker. I bore witness.

Thread
07-04-2015, 10:05 PM
Never in a million years?? Because you're a fucking moron, no?

LOL Lakerfans

LOL Kobe "Smog" Bryant

LOL 20 win seasons

LOL Mitch Cuckchap

LOL teehee

LOL hang around here, nothing better for y'all to do but envy us

LOL Roy Hibbert

LOL cucked all day by everyone. Couldn't attract flies to this shit salad

LOL teehee

They were selling your shit. Stringing your ropes. Shaving Amy's cooch.

thunder
07-04-2015, 10:06 PM

Nonetheless, you near drove David Robinson to his suicidal death. Media set you's on him and you went, like your ass was on fire. Boo'ed David. Questioned his manhood, his maidenhead, the who she-bang. I was there motherfucker. I bore witness.

Attention: Combined age of poster is 155.

Thread
07-04-2015, 10:09 PM
Attention: Combined age of poster is 155.

Then Hemi knew and never confessed. It took me, a retired gent living on a fixed income to bring the truth about David "Charmin'" Robinson to the fore.

Venti Quattro
07-04-2015, 10:11 PM
I was kinda worried that the Lakers weren't going to sign some talent in free-agency. Now that it's been confirmed, it looks like they'll have to do it by drafting well and making trades.

HemisfairArena
07-04-2015, 10:12 PM
Then Hemi knew and never confessed. It took me, a retired gent living on a fixed income to bring the truth about David "Charmin'" Robinson to the fore.

Bigger abandonment?,,,David Robinson or Suns to Laker fan?

Chucho
07-04-2015, 10:13 PM
They were selling your shit. Stringing your ropes. Shaving Amy's cooch.

Nah sweetie, you was selling your lady to make rent, getting strung up for the electric bill and munching hog ass... because of course you do. Don't get it twisted.

Teehee.

Venti Quattro
07-04-2015, 10:14 PM

Kobe's on the last year of his contract; the Lakers can refuse to sign him. And besides I'm thinking that this is Kobe's last year. It'll be sad, but it'll finally allow the Lakers to move on and make a proper rebuild.

Clipper Nation
07-04-2015, 10:21 PM
Kobe's on the last year of his contract; the Lakers can refuse to sign him.

Fredo and Jeannie are too pussy to say no to him. They really should have booted his ass out when he was demanding his current 48.5. Instead they continue to pander to his fanboys at the expense of the team.

thunder
07-04-2015, 10:23 PM
Fredo and Jeannie are too pussy to say no to him. They really should have booted his ass out when he was demanding his current 48.5. Instead they continue to pander to his fanboys at the expense of the team.
:lol Truth bombs. They will sign him to more years, jmp.

Venti Quattro
07-04-2015, 10:24 PM
The Lakers need a hostile takeover. I'm pissed at the Busses. They should cease control of the company if the Lakers don't make the playoffs in the next two years.

Thread
07-04-2015, 10:24 PM
Nah sweetie, you was selling your lady to make rent, getting strung up for the electric bill and munching hog ass... because of course you do. Don't get it twisted.

Teehee.

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

DMC
07-04-2015, 10:25 PM
& we're still shit. He had one place to land and flourish,,,SA. He knew that. He's been up North for a decade grimacing in agony. That bootie hole will dilate with you and he'll be like the second coming.
You're salty as fuck.

It doesn't make the Spurs favorites to win the West. They still have a fat lazy PG who doesn't see anyone else on the floor except Tim and spends a playoff series "dialing it in".

Thread
07-04-2015, 10:26 PM
The Lakers need a hostile takeover. I'm pissed at the Busses. They should cease control of the company if the Lakers don't make the playoffs in the next two years.

Bad medicine, Vent.

Thread
07-04-2015, 10:29 PM
You're salty as fuck.

It doesn't make the Spurs favorites to win the West. They still have a fat lazy PG who doesn't see anyone else on the floor except Tim and spends a playoff series "dialing it in".

Don't play patty fingers with me. You believe that about as much as I believe the old man is gettin' up outta that crypt.

& you gd right I'm salty as fuck. I don't hide my shit when the apple cart is upset. I don't portend when we turn loose of the wheel and it hits a concrete abutment. That's you after Amy. That's you after $25 million. That ain't me.

DMC
07-04-2015, 10:32 PM
Don't play patty fingers with me. You believe that about as much as I believe the old man is gettin' up outta that crypt.

& you gd right I'm salty as fuck. I don't hide my shit when the apple cart is upset. I don't portend when we turn loose of the wheel and it hits a concrete abutment. That's you after Amy. That's you after $25 million. That ain't me.

You've not won a playoff game in 3 years (going on 4 by the looks of it) and you think the apple cart was upset? Your apples rotted a long time ago. All you have left is your concocted "boiled down" schtick. You don't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting 6 next season, and like you said, you'd rather miss the playoffs than lose in game 7 of the Finals.

Sure makes those two rings you gave away look prettier now. Should be 7 - 5 and forever.

djohn2oo8
07-04-2015, 10:33 PM

I pile on Fredo and Jeanie of course, though they cave into the pressure from the sponsors and donors to re-sign Kobe. If they don't , there goes their money.

HarlemHeat37
07-04-2015, 10:34 PM
I pile on Fredo and Jeanie of course, though they cave into the pressure from the sponsors and donors to re-sign Kobe. If they don't , there goes their money.

Jeannie is just as bad as Kobe, tbh..if she was a man, people would acknowledge it..

djohn2oo8
07-04-2015, 10:35 PM

The Lakers are now that cuck organization that players use as leverage in negotiations.

Thread
07-04-2015, 10:35 PM

further

DMC
07-04-2015, 10:36 PM
Jeanie is just a snatch attached to the body of a lucky female. She didn't earn her way there, has no business leading a business. Neither does Jim. Kobe is in the Kobe business and the Kobe business is doing swell.

Venti Quattro
07-04-2015, 10:38 PM
The Lakers are now that cuck organization that players use as leverage in negotiations.

The weather here and Hollywood don't hold much of a candle in contract negotiations now; ditto with NY's allure and being the greatest city in the world.

Thread
07-04-2015, 10:43 PM
The weather here and Hollywood don't hold much of a candle in contract negotiations now; ditto with NY's allure and being the greatest city in the world.

& I absolutely cringe at the thought of Jeanie in presentation to these FA's.

Venti Quattro
07-04-2015, 10:44 PM

She and Phil probably share the same PowerPoint presentation. No wonder LA and NY have both shit franchises.

Thread
07-04-2015, 10:46 PM
She and Phil probably share the same PowerPoint presentation. No wonder LA and NY have both shit franchises.

And she's crude in speech, speech patterns, and body language.

DMC
07-04-2015, 11:36 PM
Do you think her bush makes an imprint on those pants she wears, like a cock? I'd bet some poke through.

DJR210
07-05-2015, 12:02 AM
Texas > California

No state income tax > State income tax

Honest hard working mexicans > East Los Cholos

Ime Udoka > Mark Madsen

RsxPiimp
07-05-2015, 06:27 AM
As long as as the biggest elephant in the room is telling FA's he can be his Pau or Tyson Chandler, they're not going to get quality players. Like I said, the Lakers usually build through trades and those homerun deals have run dry.

D-Russ will completely change the Free Agent scene in LA. Anytime you have a guy willing to share the ball and make you look good, people are going to flock to play with you.

Koolaid_Man
07-05-2015, 07:34 AM
As long as as the biggest elephant in the room is telling FA's he can be his Pau or Tyson Chandler, they're not going to get quality players. Like I said, the Lakers usually build through trades and those homerun deals have run dry.

D-Russ will completely change the Free Agent scene in LA. Anytime you have a guy willing to share the ball and make you look good, people are going to flock to play with you.

Please dont call him D- Russ....his name is either D-loading or The DR.

Splits
07-05-2015, 08:53 AM
:lol putting all your eggs in the basket of a 19 year old kid who's never set foot on an NBA court

RsxPiimp
07-05-2015, 09:01 AM
:lol putting all your eggs in the basket of a 19 year old kid who's never set foot on an NBA court

You gotta start somewhere Splits. With the new cap and player restrictions and buddy-buddy systems in place, the allure of playing in a big market just doesn't cut it anymore.

UZER
07-05-2015, 09:06 AM

How bout Kobe's?

Thread
07-05-2015, 10:47 AM
How bout Kobe's?

He was fine with Big Shot Howard. Vetted him, then ignited a small Hibachi and held his feet to the fire. Result? No more big shot. With LMA? It varied after the sit. It was his fault until it wasn't. Then it was their fault for only showing LMA the money part.

C'mon, Ooze, there was a time not too long ago where you had 1/2 a brain.

djohn2oo8
07-05-2015, 10:51 AM
He was fine with Big Shot Howard. Vetted him, then ignited a small Hibachi and held his feet to the fire. Result? No more big shot. With LMA? It varied after the sit. It was his fault until it wasn't. Then it was their fault for only showing LMA the money part.

It was always Kobe's fault.

Thread
07-05-2015, 11:00 AM

further

djohn2oo8
07-05-2015, 11:02 AM

Thread
07-05-2015, 11:04 AM
^Jesus Christ, dj, you expect to make a statement like that (further) and walk away from it without cleaning it up? Really?

djohn2oo8
07-05-2015, 11:09 AM

Thread
07-05-2015, 11:10 AM
^Just take it back, dj. You know you did bad there. And I'll let it go.

djohn2oo8
07-05-2015, 11:14 AM

UZER
07-05-2015, 11:54 AM

Howard was in the WCF last year and Kobe was at home missing the playoffs, again, which makes the "be my Pau" comment even more ridiculous.

Now post some more nonsense.

Go cub Go!!!

Thread
07-05-2015, 11:58 AM
Howard was in the WCF last year and Kobe was at home missing the playoffs, again, which makes the "be my Pau" comment even more ridiculous.

Now post some more nonsense.

Go cub Go!!!

Well, daddy, we ain't doin' "WCF" --- No. Not here. We didn't do it in '84, and we ain't doin' it, & dj's further 30+ years later. We started at the LOB, and that is exactly how we're gonna conduct ourselves as long as I'm on this Forum.

And Ooze? That's just the way it's gonna be.

AlexJones
07-05-2015, 12:22 PM
http://oi62.tinypic.com/10ws7ig.jpg

:wow:wow

djohn2oo8
07-05-2015, 12:26 PM
Well, daddy, we ain't doin' "WCF" --- No. Not here. We didn't do it in '84, and we ain't doin' it, & dj's further 30+ years later. We started at the LOB, and that is exactly how we're gonna conduct ourselves as long as I'm on this Forum.

And Ooze? That's just the way it's gonna be.

Yeah you're doing the lottery now motherfucker.

Thread
07-05-2015, 12:28 PM
^^

>Kobe saves Daddy from the gallows, Portland '00.
>Kobe: 2 Daddy: 1 --- Phil comes back tail tucked, hat-in-hand looking for a hand down...Kobe grants on him.
>Pau couldn't win a single playoff game till Kobe held his hand.
>Dwight still ringless.
>"He couldn't."
>Everybody makes fun of Anthony except the part where he didn't go to the Lakers.
>Story changed from Kobe's fault to money's fault.

Thread
07-05-2015, 12:28 PM

further

djohn2oo8
07-05-2015, 12:29 PM

AlexJones
07-05-2015, 12:30 PM
Thread 's reaction to those truthbombs
http://gruber.s3.amazonaws.com/larussa.gif

Thread
07-05-2015, 12:32 PM
truthbombs

The children's hour.

DMC
07-05-2015, 12:50 PM
Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320) 's reaction to those truthbombs
http://gruber.s3.amazonaws.com/larussa.gif
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1033206/kobe_medium.gif