PDA

View Full Version : I hate you all. Each and every one of y'all.

JMarkJohns
07-04-2015, 11:49 AM
Mother fuckers, hoarding all the good vibes a fan can get from basketball.

First you hoarded the good vibes and beat the Suns in the draft lottery, netting David Robinson. Suns settled for mother fucking Armen Gilliam.

You continued to hoard the good vibes in the playoffs, winning at least three playoff series over Suns en route to Titles. Suns settled for one mother fucking playoff sweep over y'all in 2010. Shit feels like salt in an open gash at the moment.

You now are, inexplicably, hoarding the good vibes from unfettered free agents. Why the fuck?! How in the Texas sized bull shit did this happen?

Why the fuck have I been on this site for 11 years to endure most of this?

Why the fuck am I saying fuck so much?

Fuck!!!

Enjoy whatever comes next. Fingers crossed you start hoarding seats on the injured list!

Marcus Bryant
07-04-2015, 11:51 AM
http://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/assets/4196919/Spurs3.gif

A little to the left now.

honestfool84
Lol :lol

Phenomanul
No state taxes was probably a sweetener...

Floyd Pacquiao
Ugh it feeels sooo good

Jabba

First you hoarded the good vibes and beat the Suns in the draft lottery, netting David Robinson. Suns settled for mother fucking Armen Gilliam.

You continued to hoard the good vibes in the playoffs, winning at least three playoff series over Suns en route to Titles. Suns settled for one mother fucking playoff sweep over y'all in 2010. Shit feels like salt in an open gash at the moment.

You now are, inexplicably, hoarding the good vibes from unfettered free agents. Why the fuck?! How in the Texas sized bull shit did this happen?

Fuck!!!

Enjoy whatever comes next. Fingers crossed you start hoarding seats on the injured list!

:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:f lipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:fli poff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipo ff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff :flipoff

baseline bum
07-04-2015, 11:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/fGMqEzB.png

r0drig0lac
thanks bro

JMarkJohns
:lmao

Obstructed_View
07-04-2015, 11:53 AM
You're one of like two people on Earth that I am actually sympathetic to in this situation. I certainly understand the bitterness toward the Spurs organization. But I don't think you should be too down. Lamarcus was not going to fix the things that are wrong in Phoenix, particularly all the changes the would have had to make just to fit him in. Hornacek is a good young coach, and once he can weed Sarver's knuckleheads out of the system, he can install a winning culture there if the fanbase will allow him the time.

SupremeGuy
:lol

baseline bum
Unlike Nash he wanted to be in the same city as his kid

Dex
07-04-2015, 11:54 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Ig9lS.gif

JMarkJohns
07-04-2015, 11:55 AM
You're one of like two people on Earth that I am actually sympathetic to in this situation. I certainly understand the bitterness toward the Spurs organization. But I don't think you should be too down. Lamarcus was not going to fix the things that are wrong in Phoenix, particularly all the changes the would have had to make just to fit him in. Hornacek is a good young coach, and once he can weed Sarver's knuckleheads out of the system, he can install a winning culture there if the fanbase will allow him the time.

I never had delusions. Just practicing my liberty of free speech on this once fine Independence Day.

As long as Sarver is the owner, Suns will never amount to shit. I know this.

Enjoy. Even if I hate you all. Enjoy.

JMarkJohns
07-04-2015, 11:57 AM
:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:f lipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:fli poff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipo ff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff :flipoff

No need to get defensive. This is a long running at chick. Spurs own Suns, I curse a lot in a post here. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

south side spur
Don't forget '92 and '93 was a dagger in our hearts. 2000 as well.

JMarkJohns

I liked that trade. One of the few smart things Sarver ever did.

Josh810
07-04-2015, 11:59 AM
I'd almost feel bad for Phoenix if their owner wasn't such a taint.

peacemaker885
Every other team, rebuild now or be stuck in good but not good enough hell.

JMarkJohns

This guy gets it!

I have disappointed fandom-induced Tourette's.

Y'all shouldn't take any offense when I scream for all to hear for you to "unkindly go fuck yourselves!!!"

Rev Hill
07-04-2015, 12:01 PM
Happy 4th to you as well.

GSH
07-04-2015, 12:02 PM
Said this on another thread - I have a friend in Phoenix who called me last night to gloat. They really thought you guys had him locked up. (He says they were selling the fact that the Spurs have already said that this is Kawhi's team now, and the Suns would be LMA's.) I feel for you, because I was feeling pretty crappy about it last night.

Not that I won't give him shit when he'll finally answer his phone, but I know it's no fun to miss out on this one.

Hornacek is a good young coach, and once he can weed Sarver's knuckleheads out of the system, he can install a winning culture there if the fanbase will allow him the time.

Hornacek is top notch. A worthy tribute to Sloan, IMO.

Dex
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/4558397/horry-vs-nash-o.gif

JMarkJohns
Don't forget '92 and '93 was a dagger in our hearts. 2000 as well.

I know. But I am still ringless. You can alleviate any distress by pretending your the fucking Mighty Morphing Power Spurs Fans, for fuck sake!

JMarkJohns
07-04-2015, 12:03 PM

Just two former Suns encapsulating everything that's wrong in my world, is all.

Mother fucker!

Russ
07-04-2015, 12:15 PM

Fuck!!!

We'll take this as the kind praise that it's meant to be.

(And, trust me, 2010 still hurts.)

JMarkJohns
07-04-2015, 12:17 PM
We'll take this as the kind praise that it's meant to be.

(And, trust me, 2010 still hurts.)

Not sure I'd say praise. More like self-loathing masquerading as satire. Any praise was an unintended consequence of having to illustrate the depths of my frustration with its specific origins.

HarlemHeat37
07-04-2015, 12:18 PM
At least you got rid of the shitty Morris brother, tbh:lol..

JMarkJohns
07-04-2015, 12:20 PM

TJ Warren era begins!!!

Gotta get Markieff gone.

baseline bum
07-04-2015, 12:21 PM

Yeah, it's not like the Suns got rid of Markieff, TJ Warren, or Len. I was amazed they were able to get out of crap contracts like that for nothing.

spurs10
07-04-2015, 01:39 PM
:lol Most entertaining thread in awhile! JMarkJohns speaking out!

Robz4000
07-04-2015, 01:42 PM
Mother fuckers, hoarding all the good vibes a fan can get from basketball.First you hoarded the good vibes and beat the Suns in the draft lottery, netting David Robinson. Suns settled for mother fucking Armen Gilliam.You continued to hoard the good vibes in the playoffs, winning at least three playoff series over Suns en route to Titles. Suns settled for one mother fucking playoff sweep over y'all in 2010. Shit feels like salt in an open gash at the moment.You now are, inexplicably, hoarding the good vibes from unfettered free agents. Why the fuck?! How in the Texas sized bull shit did this happen?Why the fuck have I been on this site for 11 years to endure most of this?Why the fuck am I saying fuck so much?Fuck!!!Enjoy whatever comes next. Fingers crossed you start hoarding seats on the injured list!At least you can take solace in the fact you're smarter than 80% of the posters on here and the Cards are legit, my dude. Fuck UofA though, I hope they diaf.

daslicer
07-04-2015, 01:45 PM

Fuck!!!

TBH I was rooting for the Suns to win it all that year after they had swept the Spurs. I never really hated the Suns even after they took out the spurs in '93, '00, and '10. I was hoping that they would take out the Lakers in the WCF but unfortunately it didn't happen.

Duncan2177
07-04-2015, 01:47 PM
Suns fan reaction to news on radio that LaMarcus Aldridge is signing with Spurs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNl9UGkOotY

Trainwreck2100
07-04-2015, 01:48 PM
TJ Warren era begins!!!

Gotta get Markieff gone.

i'd imagine he'd be quite salty now that you traded his wombmate

TheCerebral1
07-04-2015, 01:48 PM
I heard Amare is still available? You can relive the good old days? He's about 1/100th of what he was. But if fits your team build. GTFO.

milkyway21
07-04-2015, 01:49 PM

Fuck!!!

Jason Kidd, AK47, Pau Gasol, & God knows who else...sometimes you lose, but sometimes the chicken wins..

Sorry, Sarver. :p:

Poolboy5623
07-04-2015, 01:51 PM
What about the Barkley (step back) buzzer beater, over Drob, in the early 90s (playoffs)... that was bs!!

Silver&Black
07-04-2015, 01:52 PM
:lol Most entertaining thread in awhile! JMarkJohns speaking out!
JMarkJohns is dat dude tbh. Great poster...he's just a little ornery right now.

TXstbobcat
07-04-2015, 01:53 PM
What about the Barkley (step back) buzzer beater, over Drob, in the early 90s (playoffs)... that was bs!!

Ouch!!!! Thanks for the reminder. I was at that game at hempesphere arena.

FkLA
07-04-2015, 01:54 PM
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1387/90/1387905575962.jpg

TVI
07-04-2015, 01:56 PM
:bobo

Mr Bones
07-04-2015, 02:01 PM

milkyway21
07-04-2015, 02:04 PM
the Spurs dominated the free agency :

Signing of Aldridge
Signed Leonard
Signed D. Green
Will extend Pop's contract
Will re-sign Duncan, halted retirement

It's better than the lottety draft pick.IMO

Solid D
07-04-2015, 02:04 PM
Sorry, JMarkJohns. Sometimes stuff happens.

1969 NBA Draft

1 Milwaukee Bucks Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar) C UCLA
2 Phoenix Suns Neal Walk C Florida

JMarkJohns
07-04-2015, 02:18 PM
I heard Amare is still available? You can relive the good old days? He's about 1/100th of what he was. But if fits your team build. GTFO.

Nice to know in all this I can still bust snuts of the newbs! I've got yer goat and Im giving it to Tlong!!!

Supreme_Being
07-04-2015, 02:21 PM
I wonder what tlong would say.......

dbestpro
07-04-2015, 02:24 PM
Well, at least there is a good chance that Amare will resign with the Suns.

JMarkJohns
07-04-2015, 02:24 PM
I wonder what tlong would say.......

Thank you and then lots of moaning.

JMarkJohns
07-04-2015, 03:54 PM
i'd imagine he'd be quite salty now that you traded his wombmate

Got rid of his partner in literal crime, TBH.

Beaverfuzz
07-04-2015, 04:03 PM

BADA BING!

DMC
07-04-2015, 04:25 PM
Suns fan reaction to news on radio that LaMarcus Aldridge is signing with Spurs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNl9UGkOotY

lol

Leetonidas
07-04-2015, 04:27 PM
Nigs, he was always coming here, y'all team was the desperate drunk whore trying to get him to cheat at the last second tbh :lol

Jwash_1986
07-04-2015, 04:33 PM

Fuck!!!

you mad or naw?

cjw
07-04-2015, 04:53 PM
Thanks for picking the good Morris twin so that Houston decided to take the crappy one, and we ended up with Kawhi.

JMarkJohns
07-04-2015, 10:31 PM
you mad or naw?

I'm furious!

You mad or new?

JMarkJohns
07-04-2015, 10:32 PM
Thanks for picking the good Morris twin so that Houston decided to take the crappy one, and we ended up with Kawhi.

I was so pissed at the time...

baseline bum
07-04-2015, 10:32 PM
I was so pissed at the time...

But what about Len over Noel?

JMarkJohns
07-04-2015, 10:44 PM
But what about Len over Noel?

I lost my shit over that.

Len is working out, but Noel is a generational defensive talent.

I loved the Booker pick this year and Warren/Bogdan picks last year.

Jwash_1986
07-04-2015, 11:02 PM
I'm furious!

You mad or new?

im elated

JMarkJohns
07-04-2015, 11:10 PM
im elated

As you should be. Your in your Spurstalk infancy and ya have a wing and a 4th of July firework under your fandom belt. Congrats.

I got shit and y'all the reason.

My fandom is a sad country song.

Mother fucking Spurs.

baseline bum
07-04-2015, 11:58 PM
As you should be. Your in your Spurstalk infancy and ya have a wing and a 4th of July firework under your fandom belt. Congrats.

I got shit and y'all the reason.

My fandom is a sad country song.

Mother fucking Spurs.

vt1Pwfnh5pc

JMarkJohns
07-05-2015, 12:02 AM
I wish my fandom was that fucking awesome.

Unfortunately it's not even awesomely tragic.

Just typical tragic. Ordinary tragic.

DieHardSpursFan1537
07-05-2015, 12:30 AM
http://uploads.thatnbalotterypick.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/pop-dancing-parade1.gif

RuffnReadyOzStyle
07-05-2015, 08:58 AM
http://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/assets/4196919/Spurs3.gif

A little to the left now.

:lmao

Btw, I feel for you, mate. It's hard to be a Suns fan - lots of great teams but no rings and plenty of heartbreak.

100%duncan
07-05-2015, 09:04 AM
:lol i feel you man

If bledsoe was my teams best player Id prolly off myself

07-05-2015, 10:26 AM
I'm surprised tlong didn't start this thread.

Embedded
07-05-2015, 10:30 AM
J MARK JOHNS - I hereby proclaim you as a fan of the San Antonio Spurs

baseline bum
07-05-2015, 10:33 AM
I'm surprised tlong didn't start this thread.

:lol only starter left on the team is Lollard

:lol Aldridge to SA
:lol Batum to Charlotte
:lol Lopez to NY
:lol Matthews to Dallas
:lol Afflalo to NY

:lol no one wants to play with Lollard

http://i.imgur.com/zqMlowc.gif

Jdspur20
07-05-2015, 01:07 PM

JMarkJohns
07-05-2015, 01:36 PM
Have an original thought, why don't ya!!!

JMarkJohns
07-05-2015, 01:44 PM
J MARK JOHNS - I hereby proclaim you as a fan of the San Antonio Spurs

Save your pity. And get rid of the spaces in my name!

LaMama'sBoy Aldridge coming home to ride coattails of TOSBs* is nothing to bandwagon. It's everything that's wrong with sports! Everything that's wrong with the world! Had Aldridge signed in Pheonix world hunger would have been solved and world peace embraced. So enjoy your earth-gutting wins as the polar bears lose their burgs, and the Japanese beat dolphins and Seals to death, and James Harden double dips in Lamar's Wife.

Now you got me rambling.

*copyright, Thread

m>s
07-05-2015, 01:46 PM
The team has world class front office management. They always manage to find a way to pull a rabbit out of the hat when their backs are against the wall. They looked done then they drafted Leonard, brought in diaw, mills, bellinelli, splitter, and boom back into contention. Cuban just doesn't get it, great teams are sculpted and built from the ground up not pieced together in free agency.

m>s
07-05-2015, 01:47 PM
OP why don't yall trade us Bledsoe for a bag of peanuts so that at least one of us can contend?

JMarkJohns
07-05-2015, 01:48 PM
The team has world class front office management. They always manage to find a way to pull a rabbit out of the hat when their backs are against the wall. They looked done then they drafted Leonard, brought in diaw, mills, bellinelli, splitter, and boom back into contention. Cuban just doesn't get it, great teams are sculpted and built from the ground up not pieced together in free agency.

Hey! This is a thread about my unsullied hatred of the Spurs, not your wide-eyed awe and appreciation of how they are undeniably incredible.

Your post just tricked me into complimenting the focus of my hate!

The end is nigh! The end is nigh!

JMarkJohns
07-05-2015, 01:49 PM
OP why don't yall trade us Bledsoe for a bag of peanuts so that at least one of us can contend?

Your team sucks worse than mine, so go fuck your bag of peanuts!

m>s
07-05-2015, 01:53 PM
Hey! This is a thread about my unsullied hatred of the Spurs, not your wide-eyed awe and appreciation of how they are undeniably incredible.

Your post just tricked me into complimenting the focus of my hate!

The end is nigh! The end is nigh!i used to hate them but at the end of the day you just have to respect what they have accomplished and continue to accomplish. They've been relevant for something like 18 years straight now? It's just crazy when you put it into perspective. Robinson to Duncan to Leonard/aldridge. I guess good management and team building is timeless.

JMarkJohns
07-05-2015, 01:56 PM
i used to hate them but at the end of the day you just have to respect what they have accomplished and continue to accomplish. They've been relevant for something like 18 years straight now? It's just crazy when you put it into perspective. Robinson to Duncan to Leonard/aldridge. I guess good management and team building is timeless.

What the fuck ever, Wes Mantooth

z0sa
07-05-2015, 02:01 PM
Love you too man

houston spurs fan
07-05-2015, 02:05 PM
Your team sucks worse than mine, so go fuck your bag of peanuts!
Mavs>>>>>Suns. Ouch, that really sucks dude...

JMarkJohns
07-05-2015, 02:06 PM
Mavs>>>>>Suns. Ouch, that really sucks dude...

Bullshit.

m>s
07-05-2015, 02:08 PM
You guys said that last year and didn't even make the playoffs. Need to remove the Morris losers before you can become a winner.

JMarkJohns
07-05-2015, 02:11 PM
You guys said that last year and didn't even make the playoffs. Need to remove the Morris losers before you can become a winner.

I didn't say it last year. I'm saying it this year.

And stop stealing my thread. This is a thread dedicated to irrational hatred of the Spurs, not two nobodies measuring their dicks with rosters that don't measure up.

Focus!

RD2191
07-05-2015, 02:12 PM
OP is a faggot.

JMarkJohns
07-05-2015, 09:16 PM
OP is a faggot.

Oh no! Regulatory talk!

Don't give a shit about your internet insults.

But for guy spouting "faggot" so freely, you sure are super sensitive.

RD2191
07-05-2015, 09:21 PM
Oh no! Regulatory talk!

Don't give a shit about your internet insults.

But for guy spouting "faggot" so freely, you sure are super sensitive.
Shutup, faggot.

Sean Cagney
07-05-2015, 09:25 PM
Guns to cripple SUNS...... That is what the Spurs are armed with, rings true today.

spursfan09
07-05-2015, 09:39 PM

Biggems
07-05-2015, 09:46 PM
I probably should feel bad for the PHX Nones.......but I don't.

JMarkJohns
07-05-2015, 10:36 PM
Shutup, faggot.

You're too funny when you try so hard.

RD2191
07-05-2015, 11:43 PM
You're too funny when you try so hard.
Shutup, faggot.

JMarkJohns
07-06-2015, 12:11 PM
Shutup, faggot.

You seem to be missing the point of a thread like this on a forum like this.

I want reactions like yours. It proves just how immature and insecure you are.

By all means, continue.

RD2191
07-06-2015, 12:59 PM
You seem to be missing the point of a thread like this on a forum like this.

I want reactions like yours. It proves just how immature and insecure you are.

By all means, continue.
Shutup, faggot.

JMarkJohns
07-06-2015, 02:34 PM
Shutup, faggot.

So angry. So predictable.

RD2191
07-06-2015, 03:05 PM
Shutup, faggot.

JMarkJohns
07-06-2015, 03:11 PM
Not nearly as clever as you think you are...

RD2191
07-06-2015, 03:19 PM
:rolleyes