PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Be. Careful Spurfan....We Celebrated As Well When We Got Dwight and Nash...

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2015, 11:50 AM
I wouldn't be trying to crown myself right now..but then again be my guest..I suspect like this year we will get the last laugh....

TDMVPDPOY
07-04-2015, 12:05 PM
comparing the spurs to the lakers fa signings? gtfo faggot

jeebus
07-04-2015, 12:07 PM
But the Spurs didn't sign a PG who faked back problems to not play for the team and a center with the IQ of a child.

Buddy Mignon
07-04-2015, 12:09 PM
But the Spurs didn't sign a PG who faked back problems to not play for the team and a center with the IQ of a child.

We'll revisit this when LMA is shooting fade-aways when a pg is guarding him in the post.

jeebus
07-04-2015, 12:11 PM
We'll revisit this when LMA is shooting fade-aways when a pg is guarding him in the post.
This happens every game to just about every player in the NBA. Quit being a try hard faggot.

Buddy Mignon
07-04-2015, 12:12 PM
This happens every game to just about every player in the NBA. Quit being a try hard faggot.

You're going to get it quite often with that loser you just overpaid.

TDMVPDPOY
07-04-2015, 12:13 PM
You're going to get it quite often with that loser you just overpaid.

lol naruto faggot talking about overpaid 48.5

Buddy Mignon
07-04-2015, 12:15 PM
lol naruto faggot talking about overpaid 48.5

I can't recall one shot by LMA in the history of his career.

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2015, 12:17 PM
comparing the spurs to the lakers fa signings? gtfo faggot

Tammy is garbage..Manu is pretty much done..Parker has one season left...however you still have decent balance with LMA LMA, Kiwi, and Big Lips Green...just dont see you beating OKC, GSW, or Grizzles

TDMVPDPOY
07-04-2015, 12:18 PM

so what has kirby achieved without legitimate big man to carry his ass?

Koolaid_Man

He has none...no defining career moments...but he will do well in SA they will still come up short...

TDMVPDPOY
Tammy is garbage..Manu is pretty much done..Parker has one season left...however you still have decent balance with LMA LMA, Kiwi, and Big Lips Green...just dont see you beating OKC, GSW, or Grizzles

better then lottery or middle of the pack team clown

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2015, 12:19 PM
Spurs got better offensively but there's only one ball....they got worse defensively and they still dont have any speed...

dg7md
07-04-2015, 12:20 PM
Weren't you dreaming he'd go to LA? So why are you acting like he's a cancerous tumor of a teammate now? :lol

Buddy Mignon
07-04-2015, 12:20 PM
He has none...no defining career moments...but he will do well in SA they will still come up short...

No he won't. The moment he hears Pop yelling and pushing and spitting in players faces... he's checking out. Book it.

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2015, 12:21 PM
better then lottery or middle of the pack team clown

True..you got one more season though....if you dont ring this sesson this signing will be a failure...

Buddy Mignon
07-04-2015, 12:21 PM
Weren't you dreaming he'd go to LA? So why are you acting like he's a cancerous tumor of a teammate now? :lol

I been said he was a scrub.

Thread
07-04-2015, 12:22 PM
No he won't. The moment he hears Pop yelling and pushing and spitting in players faces... he's checking out. Book it.

Unfortunately Pop won't do that to Aldridge, Luva. Unfortunately he knows better.

TDMVPDPOY
07-04-2015, 12:23 PM
True..you got one more season though....if you dont ring this sesson this signing will be a failure...

who says it was automatic championship ring with lma on board for the upcomming season? put the spurs in better position to contend

dg7md
07-04-2015, 12:23 PM
I been said he was a scrub.

23 and 10 is a "scrub"? You make it sound like he plays in the eastern conference. Aldridge is a proven all-star.

Buddy Mignon
07-04-2015, 12:24 PM
Unfortunately Pop won't do that to Aldridge, Luva. Unfortunately he knows better.

He's not going to have to do it to him. Just to be in the presence of it will be enough. He'll do it to Parker.

DMC
07-04-2015, 12:25 PM

Pop ain't Nate or Terry. Pop will bench him, this we know.

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2015, 12:26 PM

I dont know too much about him..except he was jeslous of Lillard and decided to leave...its been reported that when Lillard got some big shoe endorsement deal that basicslly made LMA jeslous and he wanted to leave

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2015, 12:29 PM
Pop ain't Nate or Terry. Pop will bench him, this we know.

Then it pushes LMA out of his comfort zone..he's used to shoooting J's he wants nothing to do with the paint..just like Gasol was..but I wont take nothing away..it was a good pickup for you faggots

TDMVPDPOY
07-04-2015, 12:30 PM
i sense a salt and vinegar chips in here...

spursncowboys
07-04-2015, 12:32 PM
If he never shoots once a game, his 3 offensive rebounds, and 10 def rebounds will be enough of an addition for a team that won it all a year ago! But with the inability of teams to be able to double team him now, I would bet his point avg goes up in SA.

Nash and Howard went to a terrible team, with no structure. There's absolutely no comparison here.

DMC
07-04-2015, 12:37 PM
Then it pushes LMA out of his comfort zone..he's used to shoooting J's he wants nothing to do with the paint..just like Gasol was..but I wont take nothing away..it was a good pickup for you faggots

He doesn't want to play center, but he'll find opportunities to score in the Spurs ball movement in a multitude of places. Pop is already drawing up plays for him. So much for it being Kawhi's team I guess lol.

DMC
07-04-2015, 12:39 PM
If he never shoots once a game, his 3 offensive rebounds, and 10 def rebounds will be enough of an addition for a team that won it all a year ago! But with the inability of teams to be able to double team him now, I would bet his point avg goes up in SA.

Nash and Howard went to a terrible team, with no structure. There's absolutely no comparison here.
They were also old and injured. Healthy Pau, Kobe, Howard, Nash and Artest go through the league like soup through a tall Swede. We all know that. We are glad they didn't.

Buddy Mignon
07-04-2015, 12:42 PM

No one doubles this pussy. He's soft in the post. He's Pau Lite.

TDMVPDPOY
07-04-2015, 12:45 PM

that depends on ballhog enrique currently on the spurs...

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2015, 12:46 PM
i think he will do well early but get disillusioned late...especially once Manu and Parker start showing their age...the Spurs will be no match for the Grizzles inside outside attack...nor will they be able to keep up with the Warriors...and god forbid if OKC is healthy.....those guys being hurt every year is the single biggest reason you guys are still relevant....yall have no answers for them..getting LMA will make the games more competitive but you guys just wont have the speed to stay with these younger teams...not sayibg you cant win some games but they're much hungrier and determined than you guys..the one thing I think might hurt yall is LMA feeling confidenf about coming into a good team where there is no one that will get in his face and hold him accountable like Kobe...he wanted the mild mannered tteammates to smile at him and make him feel good..the danger in that is being too relaxed and not playing up to your potential....its human nature

TDMVPDPOY
07-04-2015, 12:49 PM
i think he will do well early but get disillusioned late...especially once Manu and Parker start showing their age...the Spurs will be no match for the Grizzles inside outside attack...nor will they be able to keep up with the Warriors...and god forbid if OKC is healthy.....those guys being hurt every year is the single biggest reason you guys are still relevant....yall have no answers for them..getting LMA will make the games more competitive but you guys just wont have the speed to stay with these younger teams...not sayibg you cant win some games but they're much hungrier and determined than you guys..the one thing I think might hurt yall is LMA feeling confidenf about coming into a good team where there is no one that will get in his face and hold him accountable like Kobe...he wanted the mild mannered tteammates to smile at him and make him feel good..the danger in that is being too relaxed and not playing up to your potential....its human nature

this fkn idiot still bringing up manu and enrique when it comes to h2h against those other western teams
it has always been about utilizing green/kawhi playing defense and gettin theirs, not those 2 other has beens

u remove green/kawhi = spurs lottery
u remove parker/manu = spurs are still playoff bound...

gambit1990
07-04-2015, 12:50 PM
fuk yo team clown

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2015, 12:54 PM
this fkn idiot still bringing up manu and enrique when it comes to h2h against those other western teams
it has always been about utilizing green/kawhi playing defense and gettin theirs, not those 2 other has beens

u remove green/kawhi = spurs lottery
u remove parker/manu = spurs are still playoff bound...

Not true..you're a delusional moron...Green is TOTALLY one dimensional....if you defend him to the point he cant get a shot off he's totally useless....the Clips defended him with a singular focus and made him look like a clown..Green is nothing but a decent role player along with Kawhi...as Manu and Parker goes...so goes the Spurs..spin it however you like

SuperCam
07-04-2015, 01:02 PM
lakers fans i.e kobe dickriders pissed b/c not only did LMA pass them up like a used whore but the possibility of 6>5 ending the generational player argument in the minds of casual fans too :lol

TDMVPDPOY
07-04-2015, 01:02 PM
Not true..you're a delusional moron...Green is TOTALLY one dimensional....if you defend him to the point he cant get a shot off he's totally useless....the Clips defended him with a singular focus and made him look like a clown..Green is nothing but a decent role player along with Kawhi...as Manu and Parker goes...so goes the Spurs..spin it however you like

he might be useless but he still provides defense

unlike enrique when his offensive game isnt on, he doesnt even bother playing defense

yeh go on and keep spinning that shit

Franklin
07-04-2015, 06:55 PM
But the Spurs haven't got Kobe as their franchise player or _'Antoni their head coach, which makes the whole difference imho.

MolaMola790
07-05-2015, 12:53 AM
Duncan is garbage...yeah okay, for that statement alone your opinion means nothing