PDA

View Full Version : Blazers: So Effing What...

Buddy Mignon
07-04-2015, 12:07 PM
You got the prettiest of the ugly girls. Nothing that a real playa should be jealous over. I still don't see you guys getting out of the West.

Ghazi
07-04-2015, 12:08 PM
worry about your own irrelevant team

bobcatfan4life
07-04-2015, 12:10 PM
Why are you such a faggot ? Nobody cares what you think.

Buddy Mignon
07-04-2015, 12:11 PM
Why are you such a faggot ? Nobody cares what you think.

Ohhhhh... yes you all do.

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2015, 12:14 PM
worry about your own irrelevant team

Just google Ghazi and homosexual and see what comes back....:lol

Buddy Mignon
07-04-2015, 12:16 PM

Ghazi is actually cool... he's just sexually frustrated at the moment.

daslicer
07-04-2015, 12:17 PM
You got the prettiest of the ugly girls. Nothing that a real playa should be jealous over. I still don't see you guys getting out of the West.

Spurs are playing with house money since winning 5. It doesn't even matter if they don't win a title from this point forward. Besides next year win or lose will be much more exciting than the Lakers upcoming season. Enjoy another season filled with tanking and Kobe taking 40 FG's a game.

Buddy Mignon
07-04-2015, 12:19 PM
Spurs are playing with house money since winning 5. It doesn't even matter if they don't win a title from this point forward. Besides next year win or lose will be much more exciting than the Lakers upcoming season. Enjoy another season filled with tanking and Kobe taking 40 FG's a game.

You wasn't saying that when the bum ass Clippas bounced you out in the first round.

spurraider21
:lmao naruto

Mitch
:lolLetem celebrate, bud. I'd celebrate too, he's bringing down any team he joins for 5 years.
I

Thread
07-04-2015, 12:20 PM
Spurs are playing with house money since winning 5. It doesn't even matter if they don't win a title from this point forward.

Say it again, slice, and I'll hound you with it till Kori pulls me off. Go ahead, try me. Asshole.

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2015, 12:37 PM
You wasn't saying that when the bum ass Clippas bounced you out in the first round.

Not defending your title is their life story..signing LMA doesnt cure that..nor does it make me forget

Silver&Black
07-04-2015, 01:17 PM

You said the same shit yesterday....and it wasn't funny then either.

Third time is the charm. Try it again tomorrow...

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2015, 01:26 PM
You said the same shit yesterday....and it wasn't funny then either.

Third time is the charm. Try it again tomorrow...

Are you fucking that Stinki Paki or what?

Agloco
07-04-2015, 05:29 PM

:lolLetem celebrate, bud. I'd celebrate too, he's bringing down any team he joins for 5 years.
I

Say it again, slice, and I'll hound you with it till Kori pulls me off. Go ahead, try me. Asshole.

Not defending your title is their life story..signing LMA doesnt cure that..nor does it make me forget

:lol Salty bastards :lol

DPG21920
07-04-2015, 05:45 PM

Bull crap. You aren't hounding Laker fans who are celebrating the lottery like they did something great.

Roxsfan
07-04-2015, 05:50 PM

Solid commentary tbh.

Thread
07-04-2015, 07:37 PM
Bull crap. You aren't hounding Laker fans who are celebrating the lottery like they did something great.

I ain't talkin' to you, shortcake. I'm talkin' to slice, and if that hump ever says something like that again, I'll climb up & down him like a cheap ladder.

& I ain't fuckin' around.

DPG21920
07-04-2015, 08:06 PM
I ain't talkin' to you, shortcake. I'm talkin' to slice, and if that hump ever says something like that again, I'll climb up & down him like a cheap ladder.

& I ain't fuckin' around.

I'm going to tell you nicely one time, don't engage me like that. I've treated you more than fair lately and you got no rights, Thread. None.

Sean Cagney
07-04-2015, 08:08 PM
This dude is obsessed with the Spurs.

elmanutres
07-04-2015, 08:09 PM
It's this what it's come to for laker fans? Their response over a guy they were clearly trying to get going to the spurs and just an overall terrible off season that they had the previous couple years that they should be dominating like when buss was around, their response to just an overall shityy week where slime ball franchises did better than them is "so effing what?"

It ended when that super team formed and buss died and yall fools still delusional thinking everything is gonna be dandy in the end.

Thread
07-04-2015, 08:09 PM
I'm going to tell you nicely one time, don't engage me like that. I've treated you more than fair lately and you got no rights, Thread. None.

This is twixt slice & I. If I want any lip out of you I'll pull my zipper down and hand you my tweezers.

Thread
07-04-2015, 08:10 PM
It's this what it's come to for laker fans? Their response over a guy they were clearly trying to get going to the spurs and just an overall terrible off season that they had the previous couple years that they should be dominating like when buss was around, their response to just an overall shityy week where slime ball franchises did better than them is "so effing what?"

It ended when that super team formed and buss died and yall fools still delusional thinking everything is gonna be dandy in the end.

What?

elmanutres
07-04-2015, 08:13 PM
What?

I got a new phone and I guess it made it incomprehensible because autocorrect Is still on apparently

benefactor
07-04-2015, 08:20 PM
So if Aldridge is the prettiest of the ugly girls, what would Hibbert be?:lol

hater
07-04-2015, 08:20 PM
:lmao Roy Hibbert :lol

Thread
07-04-2015, 08:53 PM
So if Aldridge is the prettiest of the ugly girls, what would Hibbert be?:lol

Hope.

The worst thing that could happen to us. Now Kobe will get a fresh boner, put on his General Patton hip boots and start up.