View Full Version : Some recent LMA highlights vs Spurs

TE
07-04-2015, 12:20 PM
9Xs627c3LWw
8KL3_Jru7bI
w9e7Pjg15sM

TE
07-04-2015, 12:33 PM
One thing I don't like is all the jumpshots. Didn't really watch the Blazers this past year...but did they have any system whatsoever on the offensive side? Lemarcus found himself isolated and shooting a lot of long two's in those highlights.

FkLA
07-04-2015, 12:46 PM
Thats the knock on him. When they're falling he's unstoppable but they're still not exactly high percentage shots. Golden God made him his bitch by forcing him to shoot a bunch of contested fadeaways in the '14 playoffs.

I trust that Pop will know how to use his skillset better than Terry f'ing Stotts though.

in2deep
07-04-2015, 12:48 PM
beast

TE
07-04-2015, 01:02 PM
Thats the knock on him. When they're falling he's unstoppable but they're still not exactly high percentage shots. Golden God made him his bitch by forcing him to shoot a bunch of contested fadeaways in the '14 playoffs.

I trust that Pop will know how to use his skillset better than Terry f'ing Stotts though.
Yeah I trust Pop will put him in better situations. The fact that he's proven to shoot it well from midrange and even the occasional three point FG should get him to fit here fast than say a stiff who doesn't have that skill. If Manu comes back it'll be interesting with how LMA plays in a pick and roll setting. In fact it'll be interesting with how quickly LMA learns to play within the system (assuming he's starting with Green, Kawhi, Duncan, and X player).