PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: I Will Do My Best Not To Hope For 2 or 3 Key Spur Player Injuries

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2015, 01:24 PM
I probably wont root for such a thing to happen...but I am wondering when the basketball gods will say its their turn....eveyone else has had to pay the piper for significant loss...it seems like its time for Duncan and Kawhi to go down with major season ending injuries....not that I wish that just saying it seems like its time if for nothing but simple fairness and consistency...again not that I wish that just wondering when it will finally hit the Spurs..when is their time coming...could it be this upcoming season..we will see..

Kobe's major injury...Nash forced to retire due to injury
Durant out for season
Melo done for season
Westbrook for half season
Conley eye surgery
Dwight out for most of season
K.Love/Kyrie done for finals
Bosh / Wade out for season / half season

It seems its time Spur fan:ihit

DMC
07-04-2015, 01:25 PM
Pity response:

I hope Kobe is fully healthy all season.

Silver&Black
07-04-2015, 01:26 PM
OP basically just guaranteed Russell's knees will shatter game 1 of the season...

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2015, 01:29 PM
OP basically just guaranteed Russell's knees will shatter game 1 of the season...

Naah its just an inquiry ....i clearly stated I dont root for injuries...just wondering how long yall get to go without paying the piper...seems like its time..thats all..no harm no foul :hat

-21-
07-04-2015, 01:35 PM
Naah its just an inquiry ....i clearly stated I dont root for injuries...just wondering how long yall get to go without paying the piper...seems like its time..thats all..no harm no foul :hat
Kool, Kawhi missed a bunch of games last year. Also, Tiago going down at the end of the year pretty much screwed us with nobody to put on Blake Griffin.

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2015, 01:38 PM
Kool, Kawhi missed a bunch of games last year. Also, Tiago going down at the end of the year pretty much screwed us with nobody to put on Blake Griffin.

That penny anny shit you talkin dont count...like eveyone else we need to see your key horses go down for a significant stretch....just want to see fairness thats all

-21-
07-04-2015, 01:47 PM
That penny anny shit you talkin dont count...like eveyone else we need to see your key horses go down for a significant stretch....just want to see fairness thats all
:toast:

mbass
07-04-2015, 01:57 PM
Who told you that the world was fair - poor loser.

mbass
07-04-2015, 01:58 PM

What a poor loser - who is this piper guy anyway?

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2015, 02:40 PM
What a poor loser - who is this piper guy anyway?

Dude you are a newbie..and I am a fucking monster who will peel your skull back and eat your brains....I'm a very scary dude...in your best interest to just walk the fuck away....

They call me Koolaid_Man...but not too many people fuck with me..just a heads up newbie...

When you think of Kool think of Feed Me Seymor in little shop of horrors

mbass
07-04-2015, 04:44 PM
Dude you are a newbie..and I am a fucking monster who will peel your skull back and eat your brains....I'm a very scary dude...in your best interest to just walk the fuck away....

They call me Koolaid_Man...but not too many people fuck with me..just a heads up newbie...

When you think of Kool think of Feed Me Seymor in little shop of horrors

Actually, I've been around longer than you have, I just don't post very often.
I've also noticed, in your posts, how insinuating and slimy you can be, characteristics that make your opinions less than authentic or credible. You really need to clean up your act.

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2015, 04:49 PM
Actually, I've been around longer than you have, I just don't post very often.
I've also noticed, in your posts, how insinuating and slimy you can be, characteristics that make your opinions less than authentic or credible. You really need to clean up your act.

Suck my FAT DICK :toast

mbass
07-04-2015, 05:05 PM
Suck my FAT DICK :toast

No thanks - sounds disgusting.

Franklin
07-04-2015, 06:39 PM
Will Kobe play 35 games or more next season?

Thread
07-04-2015, 09:47 PM
I'm still hopin' for an auger in OR plain old mountain range.

Chop, chop.

Splits
04-24-2016, 10:22 PM
I probably wont root for such a thing to happen...but I am wondering when the basketball gods will say its their turn....eveyone else has had to pay the piper for significant loss...it seems like its time for Duncan and Kawhi to go down with major season ending injuries....not that I wish that just saying it seems like its time if for nothing but simple fairness and consistency...again not that I wish that just wondering when it will finally hit the Spurs..when is their time coming...could it be this upcoming season..we will see..

Kobe's major injury...Nash forced to retire due to injury
Durant out for season
Melo done for season
Westbrook for half season
Conley eye surgery
Dwight out for most of season
K.Love/Kyrie done for finals
Bosh / Wade out for season / half season

It seems its time Spur fan:ihit

I'm still hopin' for an auger in OR plain old mountain range.

Chop, chop.