PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: We don't rebuild, we reload

Splits
07-04-2015, 03:47 PM
18 straight years in the playoffs is now guaranteed to go to 20+ and beyond now that LMA is in silver and black and Pop has said he's coaching the next 4 years.

Meanwhile, in the land of no lakes, Sixers-West is looking for their "star" to ride into the sunset by driving the franchise to the lowest point in their history, spending 3+ seasons in the lottery and having to hope they are so bad their pick stays in the top 3.

Fuck you Laker fan

Killakobe81
07-04-2015, 04:11 PM
18 straight years in the playoffs is now guaranteed to go to 20+ and beyond now that LMA is in silver and black and Pop has said he's coaching the next 4 years.

Meanwhile, in the land of no lakes, Sixers-West is looking for their "star" to ride into the sunset by driving the franchise to the lowest point in their history, spending 3+ seasons in the lottery and having to hope they are so bad their pick stays in the top 3.

Fuck you Laker fan

Congrats but lol who gives a shit about playoff streaks you need to think big picture. Try and get some more chips ...stop thinking small. Rings the only thing that matters. Just remember LeBron looms ...

Trainwreck2100
07-04-2015, 04:14 PM
Congrats but lol who gives a shit about playoff streaks you need to think big picture. Try and get some more chips ...stop thinking small. Rings the only thing that matters. Just remember LeBron looms ...

Yes with david blatt and players not paying on a contract year.

Splits
07-04-2015, 04:15 PM
You can't ring if you're not in the fucking playoffs, dumb shit.

TXstbobcat
07-04-2015, 04:17 PM

Lebron was looming in 2014 and the Spurs sent him crying back home to Cleveland.

Killakobe81
07-04-2015, 04:36 PM
You can't ring if you're not in the fucking playoffs, dumb shit.

You can also be in the playoffs and not ring just pointing out how small you are thinking you freaking peasant stop thinking like a freaking also ran fan from a nontitle city like Cleveland ...

Franklin
07-04-2015, 06:35 PM
Greatest offseason for San Antonio since 1997 imho.

Thread
07-04-2015, 08:02 PM
Greatest offseason for San Antonio since 1997 imho.

That was the salad days when Media was marching Chicken of the Sea Robinson up the 13 steps to the trap door,,,Spur Fan? Booin' The Little Mermaid mercilessly. Flipper? "I'm okay, I deserve it. I stink."

Mitch
07-04-2015, 08:42 PM
Why so aggressive, Splits :lol

Sounds like you care too much about a lottery team and have KAM & Bud living in your mind rent-free.

Thread
07-04-2015, 08:51 PM
Why so aggressive, Splits :lol

Sounds like you care too much about a lottery team and have KAM & Bud living in your mind rent-free.

He's always on the fuckin' rag. Same way on the golf course. Won't type a word in the conversation box until my back swing, then he's all mouth.

Splits
07-04-2015, 09:13 PM
Because I love watching Laker fan squirm, reach for the most minuscule strand, and constantly embarrass themselves. It's nirvana, and it's all coming together this offseason.

Nirvana

Mitch
07-04-2015, 09:18 PM
Because I love watching Laker fan squirm, reach for the most minuscule strand, and constantly embarrass themselves. It's nirvana, and it's all coming together this offseason.

Nirvana

Yeah, I get that, but as a business man I don't see a return on your investment. Where's squirming? You have KK81 in here giving you a little tug, Cub being cub and me just scratching my head. It's like Midst thinking he's some sort of grand puppet master, but he's just flinging shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Thread
07-04-2015, 09:20 PM
Yeah, I get that, but as a business man I don't see a return on your investment. Where's squirming? You have KK81 in here giving you a little tug, Cub being cub and me just scratching my head.

He's a piss pot.

Splits
07-04-2015, 09:21 PM
Where's squirming?

Olympics and FIBA smack
Repeat smack
Kool literally melting down
WM quitting until November
Spinning Hibbert as a savior
Upshaw the next MVPau
etc
etc

Your fan base is squirming and it's Nirvana

HemisfairArena
07-04-2015, 09:21 PM

Like stealing them from Minneapolis and claiming them as our own?,,,Christ,,,,there's not even a lake in L.A. for fucks sake.

Splits
07-04-2015, 09:22 PM
Hemi

Mitch
07-04-2015, 09:28 PM
Olympics and FIBA smack
Repeat smack
Kool literally melting down
WM quitting until November
Spinning Hibbert as a savior
Upshaw the next MVPau
etc
etc

Your fan base is squirming and it's Nirvana

Yeah, see, I'll be rational with this.

International basketball: Funny, always applicable
Repeat smack: A lot of spurfans bitten on that, surprised myself
KAM: He's always all over the place
WM: If he's gone, one less fish
Hibbert as savior: Who here is claiming that? KAM? He's all over the place, impossible to really prod him.
Upshaw: He's projected to be better than Duncan, Kareem, Shaq, etc don't talk shit about him. :lol

Honestly, Splits, the picking is slim here. After the whole Nash & Howard ordeal, Basketball reasons and Kobe trying to play GM, there's nobody left to shoot down. Our next blimp is where Russel will be as an NBA player, so if you want some returns I'd wait for that one.

Thread
07-04-2015, 09:40 PM
Like stealing them from Minneapolis and claiming them as our own?,,,Christ,,,,there's not even a lake in L.A. for fucks sake.

The Celtics floated this around the '08 Finals, hoping it'd gather steam.

Hemi, sweetheart? You & your whole fuckin' tribe will grow old and you'll die before it ever happens.

Lakers: 16

Spurs: 2nd 5th

HemisfairArena
07-04-2015, 09:42 PM
The Celtics floated this around the '08 Finals, hoping it'd gather steam.

Hemi, sweetheart? You & your whole fuckin' tribe will grow old and you'll die before it ever happens.

If stealing is your strength instead of earning it,,,knock yourself out, fred.

Silver&Black
07-04-2015, 09:43 PM
Splitty

&

Hemi

Splits
07-04-2015, 09:43 PM
Yeah, see, I'll be rational with this.

International basketball: Funny, always applicable
Repeat smack: A lot of spurfans bitten on that, surprised myself
KAM: He's always all over the place
WM: If he's gone, one less fish
Hibbert as savior: Who here is claiming that? KAM? He's all over the place, impossible to really prod him.
Upshaw: He's projected to be better than Duncan, Kareem, Shaq, etc don't talk shit about him. :lol

Honestly, Splits, the picking is slim here. After the whole Nash & Howard ordeal, Basketball reasons and Kobe trying to play GM, there's nobody left to shoot down. Our next blimp is where Russel will be as an NBA player, so if you want some returns I'd wait for that one.

So your argument is that you're so far down the shitter it isn't fair to pick on you anymore unless Russell is a bust? :lol Ok, I can buy that.

And as far as Hibbert/savior, read your own board: http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=174264 They're in love with him

Thread
07-04-2015, 09:44 PM
If stealing is your strength instead of earning it,,,knock yourself out, fred.

Then you won't mind:::

HemisfairArena
07-04-2015, 09:51 PM
Then you won't mind:::

Not at all,,,bitterness runs yellow and purple these days,,,

Thread
07-04-2015, 09:53 PM
Not at all,,,bitterness runs yellow and purple these days,,,

HemisfairArena
07-04-2015, 10:00 PM

Minneapolis: 5

Thread
07-04-2015, 10:03 PM

Mitch
07-04-2015, 10:03 PM
So your argument is that you're so far down the shitter it isn't fair to pick on you anymore unless Russell is a bust? :lol Ok, I can buy that.

And as far as Hibbert/savior, read your own board: http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=174264 They're in love with him

No, Splits, it's simply: You have no returns on your investment here.

If you continue to take shots, you will continue to shoot blanks. If you want reactions go to LG, but here? The foreign fans are cut from a slightly different cloth, why else are they on a conference rival website during dark times?

Just felt like throwing you some rationality.

Thread
07-04-2015, 10:10 PM
No, Splits, it's simply: You have no returns on your investment here.

If you continue to take shots, you will continue to shoot blanks. If you want reactions go to LG, but here? The foreign fans are cut from a slightly different cloth, why else are they on a conference rival website during dark times?

Just felt like throwing you some rationality.

That SOB wouldn't know reality if it jumped up and bit him on his little puss.

Mitch
07-04-2015, 10:13 PM
That SOB wouldn't know reality if it jumped up and bit him on his little puss.

I like to be sure to separate the irrational from the rational, Cub. So give them the paper, see which column they sign on.

HemisfairArena
07-04-2015, 10:13 PM

Banzai
07-04-2015, 10:20 PM

Fuck you Laker fan

Fuck off dick face

RGMCSE
07-22-2015, 09:23 AM
Fucking A! The only team in sports that rebuilds while being favorite to ship!

RGMCSE
07-27-2015, 03:33 PM
Spurs don't rebuild or reload. Spurs just Spurs!

Thread
07-27-2015, 03:41 PM
Spurs don't rebuild or reload. Spurs just Spurs!

Please. You fuck up just like everybody else. Amy & Tim fightin' & hollerin',,,Pop & Stephen Jackson fightin' & hollerin',,,that Barry girl & half the team, bumpin' & grindin'---in & outin',,,you ain't nothin' special.

ChumpDumper
07-27-2015, 03:47 PM
Please. You fuck up just like everybody else. Amy & Tim fightin' & hollerin',,,Pop & Stephen Jackson fightin' & hollerin',,,that Barry girl & half the team, bumpin' & grindin'---in & outin',,,you ain't nothin' special.The sheer volume of posts and threads lakerfan dedicates to the Spurs proves how special they are.

Thread
07-27-2015, 04:28 PM
The sheer volume of posts and threads lakerfan dedicates to the Spurs proves how special they are.

Absolutely.

Fabbs
07-27-2015, 04:54 PM
The sheer volume of posts and threads lakerfan dedicates to the Spurs proves how special they are.
ChumpDumper